Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 TV fakery - No planes

Hocus

Don't know if this has been posted but here is a video newly made available showing a plane hit of the twin towers

video is old now. and listen to the sounds as the plane hits. classic

there is another vid from this angle. and the plane had NO sound.

and in the evan fairbanks video even tho its muted, a guy is seen looking up at the tower seconds after impact. but that guy heard NO plane come in. that plane would have made a screaming sound coming in. so how did people not hear it?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Q24

• TK0001

• flyingswan

• enzian

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like to add that in this video we hear a very loud plane noise.

yet people under the tower did not hear this.

Some footage beneath the tower shows very loud plane noise. But how come people didnt even hear it. saying it was a bomb not a second plane. even a photographer right under the tower said he just heard the explosion and is baffled to this day how he didnt hear the obvious loud plane.

Also a good thing to point out is that NO LIVE footage had the plane noise. only amature videos had plane noises. well some.

And why since 9/11 have the videos been altered again? The 1st aired version of the michael Hezarkhani video shows the plane crash. the zoom out and NO VOICE FROM MICHAEL. yet in another version. plane crash, zoom out MICHAEL SAYING OMG I PLANE JUST CRASHED INTO THE BUILDING. why on earth would they 1st remove michaels voice and then decide to put it back in?

and this video shows another altered 9/11 video. smoke and mirrors.

100% of you will agree that the video shown on smoke and mirrors has been altered or is completly fake.

and again the witnesses. " that was not an american airlines" screams a woman after the impact.

many reported it being a small jet that they have never seen before. " it was a millitary plane" yelled a woman filming the attack from her home. but the impact was cut out of the video yet the audio was NOT!

A DRONE PLANE HIT THE TOWERS. THE PLANE HAD NO SOUND TO IT. THE FOOTAGE WAS THEN TAMPERED WITH TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A LARGE JET HIT. A DRONE JET FLEW OVER A WITNESS IN SHANKSVILLE AND SHE SAID NO SOUND. IT THEN CRASHED BEHIND THE TREES. A MISSILE MOST PROB HIT THE PENTAGON AND THATS WHY WE HAVE ONLY SEEN 2 OUT OF MAYBE 35 VIDEOS OF THE ATTACK.

DO NOT BUY THE OFFICAL STORY. IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR COUNTRY DEMAND THE TRUTH.

A DRONE PLANE HIT THE TOWERS. THE PLANE HAD NO SOUND TO IT. THE FOOTAGE WAS THEN TAMPERED WITH TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A LARGE JET HIT. A DRONE JET FLEW OVER A WITNESS IN SHANKSVILLE AND SHE SAID NO SOUND. IT THEN CRASHED BEHIND THE TREES. A MISSILE MOST PROB HIT THE PENTAGON AND THATS WHY WE HAVE ONLY SEEN 2 OUT OF MAYBE 35 VIDEOS OF THE ATTACK.

My oh my, you really are gullible, aren't you. Do you really believe that reality can be photoshopped in that way? Check out all the witness statements, plenty of mentions of aircraft noise.

http://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/whattheysaw%3Aeyewitnessaccountsofthenycai

Edited by flyingswan

The 'no planes'...thing...HAS to be the silliest of all the 9/11 CT stuff.

Didn't John Lear champion this particular ridiculousness, at one time.?

What a boo boo THAT was!

and again the witnesses. " that was not an american airlines" screams a woman after the impact.

many reported it being a small jet that they have never seen before. " it was a millitary plane" yelled a woman filming the attack from her home. but the impact was cut out of the video yet the audio was NOT!

THE CAPS LOCK KEY: THE GREATEST INVENTION KNOWN TO MAN.

To query just one of the points you bring up; this woman who filmed it from her home, and was adamant that it was a military plane; do you have her video to hand so we can see whether or not it was a military plane? Or, no, don't tell me, was it suppresssed? Did They manage to get hold of her video, and then edit out the military plane and plant the fake footage? yes, I expect so. That's what usually seems to happen. They are damn good at faking evidence, aren't they. Which makes it seem all the more odd that they weren't able to fake any WMDs in Iraq during the war that this was done to give them an excuse for.

I don't need to demand the truth, thankyou.

I have worked it out for myself..and it only took me a couple of weeks.

At the end of August this year...and then a couple of the finer details worked out over the last couple of weeks.

God knows what it must be like to have been 'doing' 9/11 for the last 9 YEARS....!

For the record....NOT an Inside Job.

My oh my, you really are gullible, aren't you. Do you really believe that reality can be photoshopped in that way? Check out all the witness statements, plenty of mentions of aircraft noise.

http://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/whattheysaw%3Aeyewitnessaccountsofthenycai

LIVE footage can be tampered with. to a degree you wouldnt even belive. we can do anything these days lol.

And how am I gullible? I came to this conclusion after 7 years of video study. Ive spoke to tons of people conected to that day. Video takers like Evan Fairbanks. Carmen Taylor. and some others. also some fire fighters. Glenn kline and 2 others i forget their names.

anyways back to my point on this. you cant debunk what I said about people not hearing the jets. and like i said...its not hard to pay people to say what u want.

why should we belive the boeing witnesess over the small plane witnesses? because the offical story says so? bull!

That plane could NOT have sliced through the tower like it did. its not possible and defies logic, science and the laws Sir Isacc Newton discovered. Yes the law of motion can be broken. like a special designd missile or something. but not a large jet with huge wings .

the wings would have came off without any doubt.

And we can also establish that the plane was not going over 500 mph at that altitude. its not possible. .

And if you ask me what happend to the passengers like a normal idiot does..all i can say is they were killed by the US government.

LIVE footage can be tampered with. to a degree you wouldnt even belive. we can do anything these days lol.

And how am I gullible? I came to this conclusion after 7 years of video study. Ive spoke to tons of people conected to that day. Video takers like Evan Fairbanks. Carmen Taylor. and some others. also some fire fighters. Glenn kline and 2 others i forget their names.

anyways back to my point on this. you cant debunk what I said about people not hearing the jets. and like i said...its not hard to pay people to say what u want.

why should we belive the boeing witnesess over the small plane witnesses? because the offical story says so? bull!

That plane could NOT have sliced through the tower like it did. its not possible and defies logic, science and the laws Sir Isacc Newton discovered. Yes the law of motion can be broken. like a special designd missile or something. but not a large jet with huge wings .

And we can also establish that the plane was not going over 500 mph at that altitude. its not possible. .

And if you ask me what happend to the passengers like a normal idiot does..all i can say is they were killed by the US government.

This post is so rich in irony I don't know where to start.

Sadly, no conspiracy was needed. The citizens of NYC saw what happened. It's stupid to waste any more time of this. Any major incident of this magnitutde will have the word conspiracy bandied about.

Sadly, no conspiracy was needed. The citizens of NYC saw what happened. It's stupid to waste any more time of this. Any major incident of this magnitutde will have the word conspiracy bandied about.

*snip* people saw it happen. THEY REPORTED A SMALL PLANE. NO WINDOWS. WITH A LOGO ON IT. IT DID NOT LOOK LIKE IT BELONGED IN THE AREA!

most of the flight 175 witnesess were MEDIA EMPLOYEES.

OWNED!

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
removed insult

This post is so rich in irony I don't know where to start.

LOL. just face it. It can not be debunked. None of what I said is false.

Its funny how no one commented on my michael hezarkhani audio edit. or the smoke and mirrors video.

if you cant debunk it you lot simply dont say anything about it.

explain that then? BET YOU DONT!

Even if this was possible, there were thousands of witnesses who didn't need footage because they were there.

And how am I gullible? I came to this conclusion after 7 years of video study.

You have a doctorate from the University of YouTube, I am impressed.

Did you actually read my link? Lots of witnesses, plenty of them from the fire service. Are you claiming the firemen could be bought off after so many of their colleagues died?

Perhaps because there are a lot more of them and they tend to be the more specific ones.

Take my word as an aerospace engineer, you are wrong about this.

Take my word as an aerospace engineer, you are wrong about this.

*snip* people saw it happen. THEY REPORTED A SMALL PLANE. NO WINDOWS. WITH A LOGO ON IT. IT DID NOT LOOK LIKE IT BELONGED IN THE AREA!

most of the flight 175 witnesess were MEDIA EMPLOYEES.

OWNED!

Just to give you a clue as to the way your ideas are regarded, try reading posts #364 and #365 above. These are the opinions of two of our resident conspiracy believers. They think you are a part of a government plot to discredit the conspiracy theory.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
removed insult

all i can say is they were killed by the US government.

Lets say your silly theroy is true(we know it isn't). Why would the US govt. be behind it? Why not a world wide conspiracy by the jews to domniate the world? The NWO, etc.

Its obvious to everyone that is using rational thought that passenger planes hit the building. I watched them hit it live. Are you saying the us govt. warped reality and substituted drones? Good grief.

Let me ask this. How many other conspiracies do you believe in? Just curious.

I would also like to add that in this video we hear a very loud plane noise.

yet people under the tower did not hear this.

Some footage beneath the tower shows very loud plane noise. But how come people didnt even hear it. saying it was a bomb not a second plane. even a photographer right under the tower said he just heard the explosion and is baffled to this day how he didnt hear the obvious loud plane.

Also a good thing to point out is that NO LIVE footage had the plane noise. only armature videos had plane noises. well some.

And why since 9/11 have the videos been altered again? The 1st aired version of the michael Hezarkhani video shows the plane crash. the zoom out and NO VOICE FROM MICHAEL. yet in another version. plane crash, zoom out MICHAEL SAYING OMG I PLANE JUST CRASHED INTO THE BUILDING. why on earth would they 1st remove michaels voice and then decide to put it back in?

and this video shows another altered 9/11 video. smoke and mirrors.

100% of you will agree that the video shown on smoke and mirrors has been altered or is completly fake.

So what happened to the people who lost their lives on that planes hmm? Where they killed by the government before hand just so they could fly drones into the towers? What about the phone calls of people who were on the plane to their loved ones so they could say goodbye. Why would you think the government would kill hundreds of people, to put their country into a recession?

Ever wonder why the rest of the world thinks America is crazy, this is why. ANYTHING that happens is always a conspiracy.

And IMHO, that last video is a fake yes. The reason why the media did that is because it's the media, they stuff with everything to make it bigger then it actually is. You can't believe anything the media says, they lie all the time. Armature videos are the way to go, they have shown me more proof a plane hit the towers more then any media.

Edited by Disbeliever

Let's refrain from name calling shall we and stick to the topic at hand.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm no forensics expert, but in a crime scene, I believe it's standard to confiscate all the evidence for analysis. I guess I don't see why it's so fishy.

the reason its so fishy is because after all that footage was confiscated it was never made available to the public even after all this time. same thing with the world trade center footage, there was a ton of cameras all over the place, and yet the only footage we have is from the media. there is definitely more to it then the official story. that much we can all be sure of.

So your saying ALL the people who witnessed BOTH planes were wrong and that the news casts (who have it LIVE esp after the first plane hit) were wrong??......C'mon dude find another hobby and stop thinking every event is a hoax !! Rip 9/11

same thing with the world trade center footage, there was a ton of cameras all over the place, and yet the only footage we have is from the media.

I'm sorry, but this is just flat-out incorrect.

I'm sorry, but this is just flat-out incorrect.

how so? ok maybe i was wrong about the media being the ONLY footage, but there was definitely a lot of footage that was taken by security cameras all around that have not been seen by the public. That i am sure of. and if I'm wrong then prove it to me, I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong.

• 4 weeks later...

Lets say your silly theroy is true(we know it isn't). Why would the US govt. be behind it? Why not a world wide conspiracy by the jews to domniate the world? The NWO, etc.

Its obvious to everyone that is using rational thought that passenger planes hit the building. I watched them hit it live. Are you saying the us govt. warped reality and substituted drones? Good grief.

Let me ask this. How many other conspiracies do you believe in? Just curious.

I hate to bring this thread back up but I couldn't help but answer your question. Why would the government be behind it? Simple, to go to war. We needed a reason to invade Iraq. Why? Well, in 2000 Iraq starting selling their oil in euro's. Now the U.S didn't like that too much. Also in 2002, Iraq changed all the petro-dollars in their vaults into euros. A few months later, the US began their invasion of Iraq. We went to war over oil. We installed 14 permanent military bases there. Do you know how close Iraq is to Russia? Imagine Russia installing military bases in Mexico, how would that make you feel? I would imagine they also want to use these bases to launch attacks on other oil bearing countries as well. What we are doing is not a good thing. We didn't go over there to fight terrorism. 50% of the suicide bombers are Saudis. Why don't we go over there and attack? Oh yeeeaaaaahhhhh. You need to understand politics and the motives behind the people that run our country in order to see how things really work. Most major wars have U.S motive behind them, and have fabricated COMPLETE lies through the media in order to persuade our people. Gulf of Tonkin incident, look it up, our involvement in Vietnam was a result of a complete lie, AND THIS HAS BEEN ADMITTED TO BY THE GOVERNMENT!You shouldn't believe everything you see on T.V.

Edited by emporio

You shouldn't believe everything you see on T.V.

And you shouldnt believe every conspiracy you read about. Common sense goes along way. :)

And you shouldnt believe every conspiracy you read about. Common sense goes along way. :)

ahahah whaaaaaaa? That's all you have to say? That's pretty weak, but usually when people don't understand they have nothing to say.

Anyways everything that I've said isn't a conspiracy, it's true, which is propably why you couldn't put together an intelligent response. Do you find it interesting that most of the 9/11 commissioners say that this REAKS of a cover-up?

What do you know? What the television tells you? What Glen Beck and O'Riley? lol

America, oh great America, where the education system is abysmal. Do you think that we lack to tools to fix this? Absolutely not. Education is low because you're not supposed to get in the way of important people, they don't like people who are able to critically think and question what's going on. Perfect example, look at anyone who wants to ask questions about 9/11 on tv. They always get shut down, mic turned off, asked to leave....etc. Do you know who controls media? or are you really that naive.

It's people like you who are letting the government ruin this country. Do you know why America came to be? Because england installed a centralized bank, creating debt instantly for all 13 colonies. We actually did pretty well until the Federal Reserve came into picture in 1913. Now, look at the debt, the inflation. The Reserve isn't regulated by the government. You should know this. You should look around and see how the FED came to be, again, it was another LIE that convinced people it was the best thing for them.

You should try to do some research and find that nothing I say is a conspiracy, but the truth. FACTS, you can't claim they aren't real. Open your eyes and look around man, ****.

Edited by emporio

ahahah whaaaaaaa? That's all you have to say? That's pretty weak, but usually when people don't understand they have nothing to say.

Anyways everything that I've said isn't a conspiracy, it's true, which is propably why you couldn't put together an intelligent response. Do you find it interesting that most of the 9/11 commissioners say that this REAKS of a cover-up?

What do you know? What the television tells you? What Glen Beck and O'Riley? lol

America, oh great America, where the education system is abysmal. Do you think that we lack to tools to fix this? Absolutely not. Education is low because you're not supposed to get in the way of important people, they don't like people who are able to critically think and question what's going on. Perfect example, look at anyone who wants to ask questions about 9/11 on tv. They always get shut down, mic turned off, asked to leave....etc. Do you know who controls media? or are you really that naive.

It's people like you who are letting the government ruin this country. Do you know why America came to be? Because england installed a centralized bank, creating debt instantly for all 13 colonies. We actually did pretty well until the Federal Reserve came into picture in 1913. Now, look at the debt, the inflation. The Reserve isn't regulated by the government. You should know this. You should look around and see how the FED came to be, again, it was another LIE that convinced people it was the best thing for them.

You should try to do some research and find that nothing I say is a conspiracy, but the truth. FACTS, you can't claim they aren't real. Open your eyes and look around man, ****.

Another person who insists we need to believe in the impossible because our government is corrupt.

"They" fabricated 9/11 so we could go to war in Iraq? Tell me something, then. If this is the case, why didn't "they" fabricate up some Iraqis to use as terrorists, instead of Saudis? If "they" spent the time, effort, and money fabricating 9/11, then why didn't "they" have the foresight to plant a few WMDs in Iraq? How simple would that have been? Since "they" control the mass media, "they" could have simply reported discovering WMDs. But they didn't, and it became Bush's biggest black eye.

Open your eyes and look around man. There's a whole lot of reality out there you're totally missing.