Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel Did 9/11- Demonstration By Elderly

chemical-licker

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Q24

• supervike

• chemical-licker

• FurthurBB

I liked this guy’s computer analogy about “opening a new folder” in peoples’ minds.

I would also have been very interested to see a copy of his leaflet……

I wonder if it mentioned that one of the 9/11 hijackers was related to a long-serving Israeli spy.

I wonder if it mentioned that another of the hijackers was seated on the plane directly behind a former Israeli intelligence operative.

I wonder if it mentioned that five Israeli intelligence operatives were arrested in New York on 9/11.

I wonder if it detailed the Jewish owner of the WTC and his 9/11 story.

I wonder if it listed the disproportionate Jewish links in the Bush Administration.

I wonder if it described how Israel controls the U.S. and the strange imbalanced relationship between the countries.

I wonder if it quoted that 9/11 was “benefiting” and “very good” for Israel.

I wonder if it noted the various other covert operations carried out by Israel.

…… it would have been a good read.

I liked this guy’s computer analogy about “opening a new folder” in peoples’ minds.

I would also have been very interested to see a copy of his leaflet……

I wonder if it mentioned that one of the 9/11 hijackers was related to a long-serving Israeli spy.

I wonder if it mentioned that another of the hijackers was seated on the plane directly behind a former Israeli intelligence operative.

I wonder if it mentioned that five Israeli intelligence operatives were arrested in New York on 9/11.

I wonder if it detailed the Jewish owner of the WTC and his 9/11 story.

I wonder if it listed the disproportionate Jewish links in the Bush Administration.

I wonder if it described how Israel controls the U.S. and the strange imbalanced relationship between the countries.

I wonder if it quoted that 9/11 was “benefiting” and “very good” for Israel.

I wonder if it noted the various other covert operations carried out by Israel.

…… it would have been a good read.

How can anyone truly believe that Israel controls our country or that the imbalance in our relationship is on their side? It is laughable.

When people hate something they will do anything they can to tear it apart. That's why people believe that kind of crap. It's completely irrational, but it's there.

How can anyone truly believe that Israel controls our country or that the imbalance in our relationship is on their side? It is laughable.

In 2006, two U.S. political professors authored a paper, The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy. The full version is no longer available online but the link I have given is a shortened version which gives the idea. If I could quote from the link: -

“Why has the US been willing to set aside its own security and that of many of its allies in order to advance the interests of another state? One might assume that the bond between the two countries was based on shared strategic interests or compelling moral imperatives, but neither explanation can account for the remarkable level of material and diplomatic support that the US provides.

Instead, the thrust of US policy in the region derives almost entirely from domestic politics, and especially the activities of the ‘Israel Lobby’. Other special-interest groups have managed to skew foreign policy, but no lobby has managed to divert it as far from what the national interest would suggest, while simultaneously convincing Americans that US interests and those of the other country – in this case, Israel – are essentially identical.”

In summary, it is easy to draw up a list of benefits the U.S. provides to Israel but very difficult to understand what they receive in return. The conclusion of the paper is that U.S. foreign policy is skewed, not for strategic or moral reasons, but due to the Israel Lobby (largely AIPAC) and numerous American Jewish leaders that were/are present in the U.S. system (Wolfowitz, Perle, Zakheim, Libby, Abrams, etc).

To anyone who doesn’t think there is an imbalance in the U.S./Israeli relationship, they must answer the questions 1) how exactly does the U.S. benefit? And 2) how does this even begin to approach the level of support the U.S. provides?

A few quotes in support of the paper from Israeli, U.S. and foreign sources: -

• “Israel controls the United States Senate”
    James Fulbright, U.S. Senator – 1973
  • “… every time we do something you tell me the Americans will do this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear, don’t worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it.”
    Ariel Sharon, Israeli Prime Minister – 2001
  • “This [u.S. Government] system is totally in control of the American-Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States.”
    Osama bin Laden – 2001

And finally, let’s not forget: -

• “We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq”
    Benjamin Netanyahu, Israeli Prime Minister - 2008

A couple more quotes: -

• “All of the democratic circles of America and of Europe [...] now know well that the disastrous [9/11] attack was planned and realized by the American CIA and Mossad with the help of the Zionist world to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and to persuade the Western powers to intervene in Iraq and Afghanistan.”
    Francesco Cossiga, former President of Italy
  • “They did it. I have had long conversations over the past two weeks with contacts at the Army War College, at its headquarters, Marine Corps and I made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100 percent certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period.”
    Dr. Alan Sabrosky, PhD, former Director of Studies at the U.S. Army War College

And one more in relation to the Israeli intellignece operatives arrested in New York on 9/11: -

• “There was no question but that [the order to close down the investigation] came from the White House. It was immediately assumed at CIA headquarters that this basically was going to be a cover-up so that the Israelis would not be implicated in any way in 9/11. Bear in mind that this was a political issue, not a law enforcement or intelligence issue. If somebody says we don't want the Israelis implicated in this - we know that they've been spying the hell out of us, we know that they possibly had information in advance of the attacks, but this would be a political nightmare to deal with.”
    Vince Cannistraro, former CIA chief of counterterrorism

This one appears to have sneaked under the media radar: -

• “A highly placed investigator says there are ‘tie-ins’ [between the Israeli spy ring and 9/11]. However, when asked for details, he flatly refuses to describe them, saying, ‘evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It’s classified information.’”
    Fox News – December, 2001

So there is hard evidence linking Israelis to 9/11 but we are not allowed to know about it… I wonder why.

So there is hard evidence linking Israelis to 9/11 but we are not allowed to know about it… I wonder why.

I agree....I think the case should go anywhere the evidence points you. I wouldn't mind seeing someone refuting the claims without just dismissing them as 'hogwash'.

I really don't understand how if you say something against Israel, you immediately become anti-semetic in many eyes.

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001

I really don't understand how if you say something against Israel, you immediately become anti-semetic in many eyes.

yes you do :)

Edited by unit

I've been saying all along it was a combined CIA and Mossad operation, but I never had anybody agree with me. KennyB

I agree with you, on this comment at least

I don’t understand this either - it’s as if, since the holocaust, Jewish people gained a unique (though unjustified) immunity to criticism. Activists such as the elderly gentleman of this thread are not anti-semetic but simply follow where the evidence leads. I’m sure that the same can be said of individuals such as John Mearsheimer, Stephen Walt, James Fulbright, Francesco Cossiga and Alan Sabrosky who I have quoted above. I’m not even convinced that the likes of bin Laden are truly anti-semetic; rather the criticism is due to the visible policies and tactics employed by Israel to the direct detriment of others.

Another to add to the list, bearing in mind that 9/11 was used in part to justify the Iraq war: -

• “The neoconservatives’ intention in Iraq was never to truly build democracy there. Their intention was to flatten it, to remove Iraq as a regional threat to Israel.”
    Charles Freeman, former U.S. Director of National Intelligence

More in direct reference to 9/11: -

• “We still ask ourselves: who has benefited from Sept. 11 attacks? I think they [the Jews] were the protagonists of such attacks”.
    Prince Nayef, Saudi Interior Minister