Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I feel something very wrong

Joiner

Since one of my classmates died in a car accident on April 24 before midnight, I feel like I will have to deal soon with another person that will die...This time it will be worst...It may be one of my best friends...

( I was also the last one of our classmates to see him alive a few hours before he died )

I came back to read in a book where I wrote my dreams of the past and I dreamt I was going to a funeral on April 25 2008...

Also, on April 8 2010 I dreamt I was going to another funeral, someone young, it seemed to be a teenager...

Only 10% of my past dreams since 2007 didn't come true...

I rarely have to deal with someone dieing...My classmate is only the fifth person I knew that died...

Since that morning I feel very very sad, though he was only a aquaintance, I can only imagine what his friends must feel if I'm feeling this way...

I keep thinking that next time it will hit me in a worst way, I mean, I think next time it will be a dear friend of mine...

My bad feelings are rarely wrong...Once , a afternoon, I felt sad and I thought " Someone old may have died ", the day after my friend tells me her grandpa died.

The day before my classmate died I felt so nervous and serious that I rejected every offer for the evening to go out with friends...I felt something really wrong...

All this situation has brought me into the past, just like that 2004 summer when I had to deal with death for first time...

Edited by Joiner

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joiner

• Virtual Particle

• Moonie2012

• thefinalfrontier

At best, you're wrong and nothing will happen to anyone.

At worst, you're right and someone will die.

Bottom line - there's nothing you can do in either case so there's absolutely no point in worrying about it.

Edited by Moonie2012

Yeah...I keep thinking that maybe it was better that we were just aquaintances...You know...Because if me and that boy would have been best friends instead I would have suffered much more...Well, those 2 days have been very hard all the same...

This thing makes me think, next time I will feel wrong about someone in particular, like you know, bad feeling for someone, I will simply tell them, no matter what, at least I will tell them " I feel bad about going to that place " or something like that.

Better look to a face that stares at me in a weird way than look to someone hours to die...

Moonie2012 is absolutly right my friend, There is nothing you can do to change what may or may not happen, I lost 5 family members in a 3 year period and one was my wife of twenty years and one was my father, I sat there thinking if I had done this or if I had done that things may have turned out different but in all honesty and reason nothing would have changed no matter what I would have done, My advice is to take it easy on yourself and try not to think about it no matter how hard, I know your grief believe me,

Best Wishes to you and those around you,

TFF

Death is a part of life Joiner...It is difficult at best to see what exist beyond that but it is still a part of life. If you live to be 100 many of the people you will know? In your lifetime will be dead.

Death should be avoided at all costs....which does not mean that climbing a mountain or sky diving is necessarily a bad thing....but one has to bring there A game then.

If there is life after death the priority is life...If there is no life after death then we have the same priorty.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Triad

At best, you're wrong and nothing will happen to anyone.

At worst, you're right and someone will die.

Bottom line - there's nothing you can do in either case so there's absolutely no point in worrying about it.

As 60s as it might sound I totally agree - Dont worry, be happy.