Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

setup

winsor302

just joined hello to all anyway, why is it that the powers that be that are in control of the moveie industry in the USA been pumping out so many endtime flicks that have strong hints of summerian text like V are they fatting us up for the massive standover by their elite which is inbound on px ready to pick where they left off 3600yr ago.

post-101526-127281587034_thumb.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• digitalartist

• MoonBaby

• TheSearcher

• Mark Benson

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just joined hello to all anyway, why is it that the powers that be that are in control of the moveie industry in the USA been pumping out so many endtime flicks that have strong hints of summerian text like V are they fatting us up for the massive standover by their elite which is inbound on px ready to pick where they left off 3600yr ago.

Go to www.the-rabbits-hole.com my friend. The man that put this together has nailed it for the most part. Some minor points of discrepancy. But the bulk of it is truth, in my opinion. You won't be disappointed.

No they are just riding the wave of gloom and doom supposedly centered around 2012, knowing people will watch the movies.

ummmm... isn't there just supposed to be some veil dropped or whatever... whatever that is supposed to mean...

Go to www.the-rabbits-hole.com my friend. The man that put this together has nailed it for the most part. Some minor points of discrepancy. But the bulk of it is truth, in my opinion. You won't be disappointed.

I was curious about the site you mentioned... the only thing I saw was a "money making.com"

The movie industry is playing on the fads that the public is influenced by, this happens to be this 2012 b******s. Nothing really surprising. There is no such thing as Sumerian texts hinting at 2012, as there is no Planet X either.

I was curious about the site you mentioned... the only thing I saw was a "money making.com"

I dunno man, there were some pretty scientific looking graphs and stuff. I mean, that's pretty much proof right?

I dunno man, there were some pretty scientific looking graphs and stuff. I mean, that's pretty much proof right?

Erm, you are joking, yes?

Graphs? really? :o

Well that is all the proof I need. :yes:

And yes I know you as being sarcastic :P:tu:

No you won't be disappointed if you feel a fringe site is what you're looking for versus oh say a scientific site. You know a site with facts that doesn't pander to the conspiracy theories.

Well, I hope the real thing is going to be more exciting than the movie "2012".

Afraid you'll be disappointed there. It's going to be the same old stuff that happens every year.

ummmm... isn't there just supposed to be some veil dropped or whatever... whatever that is supposed to mean...

Maybe it's a reference to bride's or Islamic veils

Maybe it's a reference to bride's or Islamic veils

Ha! I don't know... I haven't really looked into any 2012 stuff... I just remember typing 2012 into a search bar a couple of years ago and the only thing that popped up that wasn't for sale was this short, simple web page that said something about 2012 being not a year that the world ends but rather a year that the veil between the spiritual and physical was dropped... whatever the crap that's supposed to mean. I stopped looking after that because, as I said, everything else that came up pertaining to 2012 was just propaganda for sale.

:no:

Edited by MoonBaby

• 2 months later...

Arrrggghhhhhh !!! 2012 DOOM DOOM , well for the the UK taxpayers, welcome to the london 2012 olympic games :innocent::devil:

Edited by maca 01

2012......i will be 2 years older......And still in debt , probably looking for work , and wishing for retirement.......

Please let it be true....... no.gif

The rabbits hole may or may not refer to someone from Austin Texas that calls themselves Lucus. Lucus is a hoaxer. He has piled together a pile of unconnected junk and denies apophenia. His claims are politely called partial representations. I think they are lies. The owners of the website tried to make cash off of his crap and there was a tussle as the website went up and down.