Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter

miles powers

Just wondering if anybody has read the new book Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter. I recently finished it and it was AMAZING! If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it. I bought my copy at Target, but I'm sure you can probably get it at any bookstore.

post-98833-127285403997_thumb.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent X

• Moon Minion

• lynxster

• Martin23

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I've been laughing for days on this concept.

I snagged the audiobook version. Fascinating concept for a novel.

Sounds Very interesting...will check it out for sure :yes:

Generally speaking I stear clear of modern Vampire fiction books. But I think with this one I can make an exception. ;)

Edited by Moon Minion

Strange concept.

• 3 weeks later...

ROFL! :lol: To sell the myth of Lincoln was a vampire hunter, maybe American schoolchildren will become fascinated with US history and read more about other paranormal connections of famous Americans: Thomas Edison, for example, invented a sound system to capture the voices of ghosts in a local cemetery near his Menlo Park estate and lab. What if we can capture the voices of him and Lincoln in our improved technology? :huh: Someone call History Channel at once!

I laughed at watching the youtube thing, well of course ole' abe is a vampire hunter..hello hes in politics! haha..but see what happens when you hunt, you get assassinated yourself :P lol..okay so not so funny

What is funny at the end of the video I thought he was going to say, "I've been a slave to vampires for like a billion years..." but only says "for thirty"

• 1 month later...

I loved this book -- great concept, solid story and totally (mostly!) believable!! I'm on the queue at the library to read another book by the same author called: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. :)

• 6 months later...

Just wondering if anybody has read the new book Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter. I recently finished it and it was AMAZING! If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it. I bought my copy at Target, but I'm sure you can probably get it at any bookstore.

post-98833-127285403997_thumb.jpg

I read this book and loved it! ALVH is the second book this guy wrote, if I remember right his name is Seth Gram Smith, The first was "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies". Both of them are very well written and clever, two thumbs up.

There is also another book by a different author called "Sense and Sensibility....and Sea monsters". I haven't read this one but the name sounds good.

• 4 months later...

Just wanna say that this concept kicks ass!!!

I agree, I love the idea......And one never knows....maybe he was.....