Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

This is bullsh!t. You want to summon/invite evil spirits into your home yet you don't believe in them. How is that ever going to work. Makes no sense. I doubt you even take the summoning seriously. My advise to you is to invite yourself into a real ouija session or have an experienced demon/spirit conjurer with you to show you how to correctly do things..

This is bullsh!t. You want to summon/invite evil spirits into your home yet you don't believe in them. How is that ever going to work. Makes no sense. I doubt you even take the summoning seriously. My advise to you is to invite yourself into a real ouija session or have an experienced demon/spirit conjurer with you to show you how to correctly do things..

Tried that.....

• Like 1

How do you know they're not already in your house? Because they don't respond to your commands? Maybe the evil spirits don't show because you are doing things that have already stamped your ticket to hell. Satan doesn't bother with those that he already has (until after their death that is). He's to busy trying to get those that are against him.

Just a couple of theories to think about.

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

I will do whatever anyone posts that is not to far out there....

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....I have used the Ouiji board numerous times , begging the devil himself to say hello....Notta

Years and years ago , and on here , I asked in my other home for any spirit/demon , etc to come stay at my house , feel at home , show some kahunas.....Notta

So , really , I see a Topic on how to get rid of spirits , I want to know how to get them here in my home.....

" Please evil and non evil spirits a like , please come to my home in Oregon , we have 2 empty rooms , and I do not think I will get any takers"....

I doubt that will work either.....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)

Put blood on clear white paper and burn it.

Chant aloud that you are offering up a sacrifice to them.

But a warning..once they arrive they will not leave.

And they cause many hardships to you and your family.

Which you probably won't recognize until it is too late to get rid of them.

Edited by Giavanna
  • Like 1

As creepy as it may sound, I've actually tried that as a part of a faith system I used to believe in. It doesn't do anything.

How does one get good at lucid dreaming? I have a hard enough time achieving that state. When I do I can never control my dream at all.

I was studying psychics and paranormal back in the 1970's and wanted to remember more of my dreams. I would remember bits and pieces of a single dream maybe once every few months.

A dream journal was suggested. It didn't work for me because the more I would awaken the more the dream slipped out of memory. My solution was a tape recorder and external microphone. Back then they didn't have digtal recorders but the microphone had an on/off switch on it which turned on/off the tape drive motor.

My goal was to retain as much of the sleepy-mind state as possible while recording. To wake up and have to locate the tape recorder, fumble around with depressing buttons etc would draw me out of that hazy state so I preset the tape into record mode and set the microphone on my bedside table.

I was able to wake up just enough to grab the mic, slide the switch to on and set it on my pillow in front of my mouth and describe (Mumble really)into the recorder, switch off and return the mic to the bed table.

I'd get up and go about my day not even knowing there was anything recorded and check at night.

I would not recall anything about the dreams until hearing my mumbling words from the tape. I would instantly recall all the details about them- my feelings at the time etc. There were times I'd not check the tape for a couple weeks sure that I didn't record anything only to find the tape almost fully recorded. +30 years later I still recall a couple of those described dreams as if yesterday.

It sparked my interest and I took the experiment more seriously, recording more carefully, listening more often etc. After about a month of starting the project I was able to realize I was dreaming while in the dream as indicated in the recordings. I was also remembering dreams more often and by the end of my project was remembering at least one dream almost every morning and throughout the day without the tape.

After about 2-3 months of this I was often able to realize my dream state and direct it to a certain extent. I lost interest in my project after 4-5 months and stopped my recordings. My ability regressed back to "normal" after about a month.

I was single then in my late teens, I'm married now almost 50 and such an experiment would be kinda silly for me. But oddly I'm still curious.

If I were to resume the experiment I'd use a digital recorder with an easy to use Record button like my old microphone was.

That's my $0.02

Tried that.....

Dude, if you manage to get spirits to move in with you, let me know how you did it. I could use a million bucks.

:P

I've tried darn near everything I've ever heard about or read to get some type of ghost or spirit to appear. Evil, good or even republican, don't care. NO ONE showed up.

Nibs

• Like 1

Tell your partner her bum looks fat and that she smells funny.

That may not bring evil spirits into your home, but it sure will bring a whole lot of evil, enough evil to endanger your life.

bahaha Okay, that was funny both to Chao and Nibs

I've seen evil beings before..thank gahd not all that often dead....way more alive :P, but ugh it's the saying "no one's happy". I don't want to see some of the things I see..then you have people who wish they could for their whole lifetime -.- it's like here..trade

(be careful what you wish for)...cause you might get twice the fun

Man ,I asked for one thing , than we get astral projection , lucid dreaming , etc..

Than , everyone goes off on that train.....

Can I attempt one more time .......

How do I invite evil/non-evil spirits into my home without using new age , or mind bending ideas?....I am trying one thing at a time...If you add in the other things I still need to " prove do not exist" , than that is way to many things on my plate....

Let's stick with just the one "paranormal" experiment for now , and that would be " how to invite them in"...Heck , they do not even need invited....

All of these stories out there , and supposed "actual events" , someone must know what some of these people did to get them in?....

And please not astral projection , lucid dreaming , medium work , etc.....One thing at a time :)

When it happened to me, I wasn't looking for anything of the sort. It found me & I don't know why but it remained with me for over 5 years until it became unbearably aggressive & I had to have it removed. I have a feeling it wouldn't be as difficult as it seems to have been with you to figure out how to invite a demon, since that seems to be what you really want. I feel sorry for you though because if you are able to obtain what it is that you're after, I am confident you will regret it. It would be wise to do research on this further before making anymore attempts. Just advice from someone who's been there before.

When it happened to me, I wasn't looking for anything of the sort. It found me & I don't know why but it remained with me for over 5 years until it became unbearably aggressive & I had to have it removed.

I've always loved stories about demons. If you're willing to start a new thread, I'd be interested in hearing your story. :)

I have a feeling it wouldn't be as difficult as it seems to have been with you to figure out how to invite a demon

Your feeling contradicts the experience of quite a few people on here, including myself. I get the sense that, if these things exist, it's next to impossible to "invite" them.

Why would you need to believe in order to be haunted?

So, are you saying that if you don't believe in death you will never die or if you don't believe in robbers you'll never be robbed?

Why would you need to believe in order to be haunted?

So, are you saying that if you don't believe in death you will never die or if you don't believe in robbers you'll never be robbed?

I never said he had to believe in something for it to work. What I said was how can you invite/conjure something that you don't believe in. That's like trying to invite Santa Claus into your house and you don't believe in him. He's not being serious about it and he's just looking for attention. I told him what to do and he replied with "I've done that already". Typical unbeliever lies. Sakari, maybe you can make a video of your demon invitation and place it here so we can all see if your serious about it..

bahaha Okay, that was funny both to Chao and Nibs

I've seen evil beings before..thank gahd not all that often dead....way more alive :P, but ugh it's the saying "no one's happy". I don't want to see some of the things I see..then you have people who wish they could for their whole lifetime -.- it's like here..trade

(be careful what you wish for)...cause you might get twice the fun

AMEN, puridalan!

I've always loved stories about demons. If you're willing to start a new thread, I'd be interested in hearing your story. :)

Your feeling contradicts the experience of quite a few people on here, including myself. I get the sense that, if these things exist, it's next to impossible to "invite" them.

Okay, I can do that. Might take a minute though, Cybele. Kinda long story. Let me get started.

I never said he had to believe in something for it to work. What I said was how can you invite/conjure something that you don't believe in. That's like trying to invite Santa Claus into your house and you don't believe in him. He's not being serious about it and he's just looking for attention. I told him what to do and he replied with "I've done that already". Typical unbeliever lies. Sakari, maybe you can make a video of your demon invitation and place it here so we can all see if your serious about it..

Ok , I can see you know not how to go back and read previous posts...If you did , you would see why a " unbeliever" would do this.....As for your suggestion , and my answer " I tried that" , again , if you read all of the posts , you would see i tried that....

Send me a video camera , I would be more than happy to share videos of me doing these things , and I would also be more than happy to send other videos ( since I am looking for attention)...

Speaking of looking for attention...I am not "stuck on myself" but I will tell you this for fact.....If I wanted attention , the last thing I would do is post on a forum for written replies.....You are sooooooo off base....Nope , I would jump on my bike and go for a cruise , trust me , I get plenty of attention...If I were not happily married , I would be out 24/7 getting attention......I do not need to go onto a forum , hidden behind a keyboard , pretending I am someone I am not......Here is a pic of myself for you...Figured I wanted more attention , so I would share it....Actually , maybe you can see I do not need to play on the internet to get attention....

So , back to the subject.....And yes , I am trying these things advised....Please give me more input....Oh , I do have a camera for whenever this spirit starts breaking furniture , or hurting me , or maybe a friendly will come in....Or....

post-92206-127310564155_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Ok , I can see you know not how to go back and read previous posts...If you did , you would see why a " unbeliever" would do this.....As for your suggestion , and my answer " I tried that" , again , if you read all of the posts , you would see i tried that....

Send me a video camera , I would be more than happy to share videos of me doing these things , and I would also be more than happy to send other videos ( since I am looking for attention)...

Speaking of looking for attention...I am not "stuck on myself" but I will tell you this for fact.....If I wanted attention , the last thing I would do is post on a forum for written replies.....You are sooooooo off base....Nope , I would jump on my bike and go for a cruise , trust me , I get plenty of attention...If I were not happily married , I would be out 24/7 getting attention......I do not need to go onto a forum , hidden behind a keyboard , pretending I am someone I am not......Here is a pic of myself for you...Figured I wanted more attention , so I would share it....Actually , maybe you can see I do not need to play on the internet to get attention....

So , back to the subject.....And yes , I am trying these things advised....Please give me more input....Oh , I do have a camera for whenever this spirit starts breaking furniture , or hurting me , or maybe a friendly will come in....Or....

According to your pic Sakari, you need look no further...you have orbs my friend. Very dangerous, they can make you waste your life trying to prove they are paranormal, which they are but it can't be proven. A veritable paradox of psychological destruction. Be careful. :lol:

what kind of blood?

what kind of blood?

Traditionally it would be the blood of the seventh son of a seventh son. Although the blood of an eleven toed virgin girl will do as well. The extra toe must be on the left foot, signifying a follower of the Left Hand Path.

Chicken blood will also do in a pinch. :tu:

In case you were wondering, yes I'm BS'ing here. :lol:

You want an evil spirit in your house? I can help you.

But it will cost you your very soul!

Well, not your soul (if such a thing even exists). But it will cost you a plane tick to and from your city, plus cab fair to your home, some very nice meals, maybe a few beers, and a nice bed to crash on. Oh, and pay-per-view would be a plus while I'm there too.

Did I forget to mention I'm the evil spirit who'll be visiting you?

Well, I can be EEE-vil, Bruhahahaha! And people do say that I'm a spirited kind of guy.

Oops, there goes the seriousness of this thread.

...I came into this thread intending to say exactly the same thing. :lol:

Soo, is this open for just one evil spirit, or are you looking for a whole congregation? :w00t:

To Everyone and Sakari

Now that I have a picture of you, are you willing to try something. I say this because I do not like bestowing negativity upon anyone...however in such a case maybe there are lessons to be taught. Now, I wish to do an experiment myself, which includes you. You wish to have evil spirits, so I say everyone (even if you don't believe) try to..and put negative energy on his photo, put all neg. thoughts and project them at this man. Or you can be more specific and think about bad things happening to this person, ie maybe someone close dying to them or maybe their wife gets in a bad car accident via red car.

Now...Sakari...would you be up for this?

also did you say you had a son

Edited by puridalan

To Everyone and Sakari

Now that I have a picture of you, are you willing to try something. I say this because I do not like bestowing negativity upon anyone...however in such a case maybe there are lessons to be taught. Now, I wish to do an experiment myself, which includes you. You wish to have evil spirits, so I say everyone (even if you don't believe) try to..and put negative energy on his photo, put all neg. thoughts and project them at this man. Or you can be more specific and think about bad things happening to this person, ie maybe someone close dying to them or maybe their wife gets in a bad car accident via red car.

Now...Sakari...would you be up for this?

also did you say you had a son

Well , was my topic " How to bring death/bad things to my family"....If so , than I guess you would be making a good case...I must have hit a nerve...soooooo

Bring it on....Am I supposed to be afraid now?.....And be careful , although I do not mind , it may be a bad thing to place "threats" on these forums...I don't mind though....

If you think staring at my picture , spitting on it , etc...Will bring a evil or regular spirit into my home , and I will finally have my chance to film them , and have Oregon University come verify the actions , than go for it...

If you are attempting some kind of psycho-mind-make someone die with our minds thingy ma jig , than you may have not read my post correctly..When I get to the " minds can make things happen physically" topic , than I will understand this...

What I am confused with is wishing bad things to happen to my family?...Someone close dying?....Wow , you are a cold hearted person...

Thing is , I do not believe in "wish's coming true" , so....bring it on....

And since you are trying to be so "accurate" , can you narrow it down to the days...I mean , in life things like this do happen , so I would like a specific day please...And please not Saturday , I have to mow the lawn.....

And we had a Son , he passed away at 4 , lost a hard fight to cancer.

Hey , had a idea also , since you are so sure of this working , and you have your photo as your avatar , let's all do the same to you...Exactly how you stated..Than , we have a 2 person experiment , better the odds huh?

Anyway....I all ready did.....Back to my original question...

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

According to your pic Sakari, you need look no further...you have orbs my friend. Very dangerous, they can make you waste your life trying to prove they are paranormal, which they are but it can't be proven. A veritable paradox of psychological destruction. Be careful. :lol:

I see a full bodied apparition posing as a t-shirt hanging up too. Who does he think he's fooling?

But you had to realize by now OP, when you posed this question, the only possible answers could be...

1. Random responses of people telling you to do things that you and I know are a bunch of nonsense.

2. People ripping on you for trying to ask this question, knowing you don't really believe this stuff happens.

3. Put a camera up somewhere.

4. Who the hell knows?

My favorite is 4. Really, noone knows what they're talking about when it comes to this kind of stuff. Those who claim they do, are either mislead, know they're lying, or are lying yet overlook it because they want to believe in this stuff so bad. Imbelishment and half-truths thrive in this kind of stuff.

I started out believing in all this stuff full force. Thing is, the more I've seen, heard, and learned about it, the less and less I believe. Unfortunately, there are some who listen to others talk about ghosts and the like for a long time, and fail to see all these things aren't adding up to anything tangible. Maybe they'll come around.

You are asking to invite evil spirits into your home. Now, tell me this..you are afraid of 'threats' on your family...yet you are not afraid to invite evil spirits into your home..that could possibly potentially 'threaten' your family.

I am getting you to think here critically. I am not making any types of threats toward your family, I would merely be sending negative energy...just like spirits would be doing in the same fashion. There would be no physical aspect involved at all. You have all the rights to be scared something bad to happen to your family

yet at the same time...it doesn't make sense for you to 'welcome' evil spirits..then be afraid for your family..that is downright stupid and hypocritical. If you WISH to invite them in, then you should expect the worse to happen to your family ie tragic death. In these cases there isn't some physical murderer with a gun, no when this does happen you can't put anyone in jail because no one even touched you or was around you physically..

What I am saying is you can't jail a ghost..you do realize this? That if an evil being was to murderer or cause the death of your loved one...you could press no charges...this is what I am getting you to think about. Because you cannot have it one way, just to invite a spirit in...you're going to get all the baggage with it.

Now, I am not a cold hearted person, but I think this gave you a real wake up call to what you were asking for. No you never did mention you're son but I already knew that you did have a son...see how that works. I would never wish to hurt your family...but I hope from the above..this can really put in perspective what you are messing with

Since this has gotten you to think about it, and has certainly enraged you, will you wish to invite pleasant and happy spirits and not evil spirits. If that is one thing I wish for you to do, for your own family's sake is to invite positive spirits that can help guide you or from the loved ones that have passed. Are you willing to do that, instead of going on your first notion of inviting anything at all

Down there.

Edited by Jerry Only