Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

You are asking to invite evil spirits into your home. Now, tell me this..you are afraid of 'threats' on your family...yet you are not afraid to invite evil spirits into your home..that could possibly potentially 'threaten' your family.

I am getting you to think here critically. I am not making any types of threats toward your family, I would merely be sending negative energy...just like spirits would be doing in the same fashion. There would be no physical aspect involved at all. You have all the rights to be scared something bad to happen to your family

yet at the same time...it doesn't make sense for you to 'welcome' evil spirits..then be afraid for your family..that is downright stupid and hypocritical. If you WISH to invite them in, then you should expect the worse to happen to your family ie tragic death. In these cases there isn't some physical murderer with a gun, no when this does happen you can't put anyone in jail because no one even touched you or was around you physically..

What I am saying is you can't jail a ghost..you do realize this? That if an evil being was to murderer or cause the death of your loved one...you could press no charges...this is what I am getting you to think about. Because you cannot have it one way, just to invite a spirit in...you're going to get all the baggage with it.

Now, I am not a cold hearted person, but I think this gave you a real wake up call to what you were asking for. No you never did mention you're son but I already knew that you did have a son...see how that works. I would never wish to hurt your family...but I hope from the above..this can really put in perspective what you are messing with

Since this has gotten you to think about it, and has certainly enraged you, will you wish to invite pleasant and happy spirits and not evil spirits. If that is one thing I wish for you to do, for your own family's sake is to invite positive spirits that can help guide you or from the loved ones that have passed. Are you willing to do that, instead of going on your first notion of inviting anything at all

You made the mistake of assuming he believes there are evil spirits that can invade him, like you do.

Jerry

It's not even if he believes or not, like the person who made the comment either doesn't matter if you 'believe' if someone is NOT going to rob you, they still can rob you even though you do not believe. That is my point. I agree it's not everyday that most spirits even have the potential to create that massive amount of 'negativity'; however, why in the world would you want to surround yourself in negativity..dead or alive. If anything it would to be surround oneself with positive energy to create less stress. This goes past if I believe in a ghost or not..to why would you on purpose surround yourself in negativity (again dead or alive). I don't think MOST wouldn't go out of their way to sit with person at table A who is rude, egocentric, and heartless than to sit at table B who is kind, open, and funny. Most don't choose to torture themselves, if you sit with table A on purpose you better understand it's not going to be peachy keen.

Edited by puridalan

Thing is, the more I've seen, heard, and learned about it, the less and less I believe. Unfortunately, there are some who listen to others talk about ghosts and the like for a long time, and fail to see all these things aren't adding up to anything tangible. Maybe they'll come around.

:tu:

Jerry

It's not even if he believes or not, like the person who made the comment either doesn't matter if you 'believe' if someone is NOT going to rob you, they still can rob you even though you do not believe. That is my point. I agree it's not everyday that most spirits even have the potential to create that massive amount of 'negativity'; however, why in the world would you want to surround yourself in negativity..dead or alive. If anything it would to be surround oneself with positive energy to create less stress. This goes past if I believe in a ghost or not..to why would you on purpose surround yourself in negativity (again dead or alive). I don't think MOST wouldn't go out of their way to sit with person at table A who is rude, egocentric, and heartless than to sit at table B who is kind, open, and funny. Most don't choose to torture themselves, if you sit with table A on purpose you better understand it's not going to be peachy keen.

Okay, I don't want to argue anymore. But just keep in mind, it is a fact that it is possible that you can be robbed, whether you believe it or not. It is not a fact that you can be affected by negative spirits who come and haunt you.

It goes past the point of ghost is what I am trying to get for, it is wishing EVIL or negativity to be bestowed upon anyone is just ridiculous. Back to the Table A vs Table B. Anywho, I am done with this thread believe I made my point.

And no Sakari I'm not going to put neg upon you or your family. Just hoping you can see where I'm coming from

Goodday

lots of talk of negative energy in here. last time i checked, negative energy was just a hypothesis for why the universe is expanding at an accelerated rate. but hey, we can all make things up if we want to

You might want to try DPT. I've heard the experience is comparable to being dragged screaming into Hell.

I'll give this a shot, though. I'm curious what if anything will happen.

Paint some big veves on your wall, or on some posterboard that you attach to your wall. You can find copies of almost any veve online. If you're looking for Bad Stuff, maybe try Kalfu and Baron Kriminel and Linglessou Basin-Sang. Try to find out what's usually offered to those three lwa, then set up a little altar in front of their veve.

Then **** things up. Disrespect them, offer them wrong things, insult them, insult them to people you know, hell, pee on the altars you make for them, whatever.

In Vodu they're considered really bad dudes, but that Basin-Sang means 'bucket of blood' might give that away. He's a cannibal. Baron Kriminel is sort of the lwa of criminals, most people offer to him to get out of jail or beat a court case or avoid cops. And to get away with murder, and worse. Most of the time, people only offer to Kalfu when they think they have bad luck, because Kalfu is said to be kind of the inverse of Papa Legba - he (Kalfu) lets evil spirits into the world, and lots of bokors work with him. These are the kind of lwa that the Tonton Macoute supposedly worked with.

I'd say to be as completely serious with it as you can be, but that might fall into the 'but you have to believe!' thing. With 'possession' and Vodu, at least, that isn't true - observers, tourists, foreigners, non-believers, they're all ridden from time to time (but I don't rule out that might mob mentality and that the things people do while ridden aren't just akin to placebo affect). So maybe p***ing off some very hot petro lwa will work even if you don't believe.

To Everyone and Sakari

Now that I have a picture of you, are you willing to try something. I say this because I do not like bestowing negativity upon anyone...however in such a case maybe there are lessons to be taught. Now, I wish to do an experiment myself, which includes you. You wish to have evil spirits, so I say everyone (even if you don't believe) try to..and put negative energy on his photo, put all neg. thoughts and project them at this man. Or you can be more specific and think about bad things happening to this person, ie maybe someone close dying to them or maybe their wife gets in a bad car accident via red car.

Now...Sakari...would you be up for this?

also did you say you had a son

You are asking to invite evil spirits into your home. Now, tell me this..you are afraid of 'threats' on your family...yet you are not afraid to invite evil spirits into your home..that could possibly potentially 'threaten' your family.

I am getting you to think here critically. I am not making any types of threats toward your family, I would merely be sending negative energy...just like spirits would be doing in the same fashion. There would be no physical aspect involved at all. You have all the rights to be scared something bad to happen to your family

yet at the same time...it doesn't make sense for you to 'welcome' evil spirits..then be afraid for your family..that is downright stupid and hypocritical. If you WISH to invite them in, then you should expect the worse to happen to your family ie tragic death. In these cases there isn't some physical murderer with a gun, no when this does happen you can't put anyone in jail because no one even touched you or was around you physically..

What I am saying is you can't jail a ghost..you do realize this? That if an evil being was to murderer or cause the death of your loved one...you could press no charges...this is what I am getting you to think about. Because you cannot have it one way, just to invite a spirit in...you're going to get all the baggage with it.

Now, I am not a cold hearted person, but I think this gave you a real wake up call to what you were asking for. No you never did mention you're son but I already knew that you did have a son...see how that works. I would never wish to hurt your family...but I hope from the above..this can really put in perspective what you are messing with

Since this has gotten you to think about it, and has certainly enraged you, will you wish to invite pleasant and happy spirits and not evil spirits. If that is one thing I wish for you to do, for your own family's sake is to invite positive spirits that can help guide you or from the loved ones that have passed. Are you willing to do that, instead of going on your first notion of inviting anything at all

Ok , I do not want to make this a bash fest...But , you need to really read what I write....At the start , I stated " evil spirits , or nice ones"..I figured by reading all of the Demonic posts here , that evil thing would be easier...Ok , let's clear up what you stated....

You say you did not threaten me or my family?....Just read the highlighted parts above...And by the way it did not bother me one bit , and definitley not afraid...I do not belive in that at all....You know who Bin Laden is , just one example....How many people do you think have looked at his pictures and wished the worse for him?.....Dude is still a billionare , and free....Does not work....

Now back to you saying you did not threaten....Well , I believe your quote above is pretty specific , car crash , someone dying , and even the color of the car.Also , how many people in the world have at least one son?.Was not sure what you were getting at there.If you had said "had a son" and been specific on age of death , and cause , than I would think you were a stalker..Don't worry , that does not bother me either...I think you are the one who was getting enraged , not me..I am still happy as a clam , plus you are to cute to get mad at.

Anyway , I hope I cleared that all up....

Last night , I tried things posted , made a Ouiji board ( have not had one in years) out of paper , used a shot glass as the whatever it is...Asked a bunch of things , it never moved...I pricked my finger and put some blood on a piece of paper ( by the way , pricked it on accident ,and said " hey"....) , I wrote for any spirits , demons , shadow people , etc. to come say hello , I even tried the "taunting" thing....Said they are scared , and other names I can not type...I slept like a baby last night , nothing moved , no doors slammed.

My experiment is going well , for me....But , did I expect anything diferent?....Nope.

Not to sure I am going to paint a entire room though.....

So far , I am still proving " they do not exist " , at least not in my head or home....

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

To Everyone and Sakari

Now that I have a picture of you, are you willing to try something. I say this because I do not like bestowing negativity upon anyone...however in such a case maybe there are lessons to be taught. Now, I wish to do an experiment myself, which includes you. You wish to have evil spirits, so I say everyone (even if you don't believe) try to..and put negative energy on his photo, put all neg. thoughts and project them at this man. Or you can be more specific and think about bad things happening to this person, ie maybe someone close dying to them or maybe their wife gets in a bad car accident via red car.

Now...Sakari...would you be up for this?

also did you say you had a son

It doesn't matter if it's real or not, and I don't believe it is. However, just trying to do something like that...wow. You're sick. Stop drinking damn blood and talking about killing a man's wife and child.

Edited by Dasmian
  • Like 1

What, I never once said killing anyone..at all. I was stating how stupid it was to invite evil spirits in. If you actually read all of what I said, I went on to say that no I wont be doing any of those things..but apparently you didn't read the rest of what I wrote. dear lord people

I'm not out to harm anyone or kill anyone, I am showing how stupid his idea of inviting something evil in is, getting the man to think critically

Not that I was going to harm anyone, no I would never do that.

If you wish to think of me as such an evil cold SOB, then so be it

I'm done with this thread for obvious reasons

Best wishes to all, especially Sakari

Edited by puridalan

well... i could research into this, most of what i know is either trapping them or getting/keeping them out..... i have read some things, but it was only for benevolent entities.... maybe i could borrow my friends old grimoire.... hmm..

haha... sakari, leave it to you to post a thread like this. i do think that you do rather like to stir the pot a little, don't ya? interesting thread, but you had to have known what was gonna be the responses before you even posted it. kudos to you, my brotha, for such an interesting and entertaining discussion topic.

but seriously.. i don't think that there's ANY way to summon a ghost, or demon, or specter, or whatever you want to call it. those who claim to be able to do so, are, imo, in the same BS boat that those who claim to be psychics, or intuitives, or astral projectionists, or remote viewers are in. the only thing i can advise personally is to go looking for them, try to put yourself in what you believe to be the optimum set of circumstances to witness a paranormal event, and hope like hell that something will happen. but it's very unlikely. i used to go looking for the paranormal for almost the same reasons that you started this thread... i didn't believe and i wanted to prove to myself with certainty in either direction. 99% of the searching i did (and i did alot) panned out to nothing. i was either lucky, or experienced something which can be explained but until this moment hasn't. i can't be certain for sure. i believe that there's unexplainable entities out there, but i could be wrong. most of you know by now what i believe... and you also know that i'll be the first to admit that i could be wrong in my beliefs. i'm just too logically-oriented to be a 100% die-hard. i too, have tried to summon, insult, request, and invite whatever entities that could be listening to come to me (when i was younger.. now, with a family to think of, the results don't outweigh the risks if there happens to be something to it all) and nothing came to my summoning. i think that if these things exist, they'll do whatever they want and aren't interested in the fact that you want to see them. good luck in your experiments, sakari, and i'll be following along as i can. :tu:

p.s.- i wouldn't dream of staring at your picture and wishing bad things to you and your family, my friend. :no: beautiful bike by the way. B)

If you ever find out, let me know how you did it. :tu:

alright very serious...you should never invite anything..... but it seems as though they need permission to interfere with your life....asking for help from someone who has passed would be best...one: you know them two: they usually would choose not to bother you.

but this works for me.

Lay down and go into a trance...in a trance you will be vibrating at a much lower level thus making it possible to be touched and talked to by beings. Now I call this spiritual summoning. Think of the person for everything they are...appearance, attitude, the way they sound when they talk so on...evil spirits not a good idea...once you give them permission they wont go if they are stubborn, other bad entities will actually harm your psyche, drain your energy and make you feel terrible

but if you are wanting to still invite them...Ouija boards will do it...

haha... sakari, leave it to you to post a thread like this. i do think that you do rather like to stir the pot a little, don't ya? interesting thread, but you had to have known what was gonna be the responses before you even posted it. kudos to you, my brotha, for such an interesting and entertaining discussion topic.

but seriously.. i don't think that there's ANY way to summon a ghost, or demon, or specter, or whatever you want to call it. those who claim to be able to do so, are, imo, in the same BS boat that those who claim to be psychics, or intuitives, or astral projectionists, or remote viewers are in. the only thing i can advise personally is to go looking for them, try to put yourself in what you believe to be the optimum set of circumstances to witness a paranormal event, and hope like hell that something will happen. but it's very unlikely. i used to go looking for the paranormal for almost the same reasons that you started this thread... i didn't believe and i wanted to prove to myself with certainty in either direction. 99% of the searching i did (and i did alot) panned out to nothing. i was either lucky, or experienced something which can be explained but until this moment hasn't. i can't be certain for sure. i believe that there's unexplainable entities out there, but i could be wrong. most of you know by now what i believe... and you also know that i'll be the first to admit that i could be wrong in my beliefs. i'm just too logically-oriented to be a 100% die-hard. i too, have tried to summon, insult, request, and invite whatever entities that could be listening to come to me (when i was younger.. now, with a family to think of, the results don't outweigh the risks if there happens to be something to it all) and nothing came to my summoning. i think that if these things exist, they'll do whatever they want and aren't interested in the fact that you want to see them. good luck in your experiments, sakari, and i'll be following along as i can. :tu:

p.s.- i wouldn't dream of staring at your picture and wishing bad things to you and your family, my friend. :no: beautiful bike by the way. B)

seems like somebody is so negative thats all they will know...thats how it happens you need to be positive, open minded...most will never experience half of the things described on this site...their negativity acts as an invisible barrier.

Edited by DawnieK

seems like somebody is so negative thats all they will know...thats how it happens you need to be positive, open minded...most will never experience half of the things described on this site...their negativity acts as an invisible barrier.

Yes, The people who confuse fantasy with reality. That 'Invisible barrier' you're referring to is reality. Sure it'd be cool if we could really call evil spirits, Infact life would be much more interesting. But reality is harsh. too bad. Most people can't deal with that, They just want their movies and books to be real. They aren't really looking for the truth or open minded.

This whole 'believing' thing is a lame excuse.

Listen. Evil spirits are a figment of a man's mind. That does not mean they are not real, because to the people who have seen them they are 100% real. You don't believe and thus there are no evil spirits that could bother you.

disbelief or even denial is an effective shield, yes ;)

but hey, whatever works

Yes, The people who confuse fantasy with reality. That 'Invisible barrier' you're referring to is reality. Sure it'd be cool if we could really call evil spirits, Infact life would be much more interesting. But reality is harsh. too bad. Most people can't deal with that, They just want their movies and books to be real. They aren't really looking for the truth or open minded.

This whole 'believing' thing is a lame excuse.

Arrogance isn't your fault...maybe one day you'll be open to what life has to offer until then you can remain in your materialistic life of adverse influences. Maybe one day you will listen to your conscious and it will never lead you away. Have you ever heard you cannot hear unless you listen. There's some words of wonder for you. Why don't you draw positive energy and thoughts into your life. Like I said being negative and narrow minded will never allow you to see the bigger picture. Even when things do prove themselves to you I bet you write it off like you are crazy or imagining things. sorry for you luck.

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

I will do whatever anyone posts that is not to far out there....

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....I have used the Ouiji board numerous times , begging the devil himself to say hello....Notta

Years and years ago , and on here , I asked in my other home for any spirit/demon , etc to come stay at my house , feel at home , show some kahunas.....Notta

So , really , I see a Topic on how to get rid of spirits , I want to know how to get them here in my home.....

" Please evil and non evil spirits a like , please come to my home in Oregon , we have 2 empty rooms , and I do not think I will get any takers"....

I doubt that will work either.....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)

You know, I am working on completing this entire thread but I just simply had to state that this absolutely fascinates me! I find it so odd that there are actually individuals out there who desire interactions with spirits and demons and not one spirit or demon will make your acquaintance. :hmm:

I remember reading a thread somewhere (possibly in the religion forum or another website) about "The God Gene." Supposedly if I remember correctly there is a theory that those of us who are inclined to experience the paranormal or inclined to follow spiritual paths even including religion carry a certain gene within our brains. This gene makes us "see" or "feel" the spirit realm. This gene gives us the ability to "float a little bit higher on the clouds" than others. Supposedly those like Sakari are born without the Gene and therefore have absolutely no ability to access it.

Well this is just mindblowing for me to think about! For those of us (myself included) who believe in the spirit realm and have had countless experiences that absolutely could not be figments of imagination, we cannot imagine the other realms not existing! I've most definently seen both sides of the track and the darkness I have experienced is horrifying! It baffles me that people like Sakari can walk through life asking such beings to torment them and they get ignored. I promise you that If I asked right now, Id have a little guy/girl/elephant/fairy looking thing sitting beside my desk ready to take me on. (Just a funny example! take lightly lol and not to say that all fairys are bad.) But in seriousness, I would most defenitely be answered and I'd have proof of it I'm certain. (Don't ask me to do it. I'll never do it again. hint hint.)

So to elaborate on this. This simple question asked by Sakari could expand into a huge conversation that I'm quite readily trying to get into by reading the 100 and something responses on this thread.

His question leads to next question.

If we must have a "God Gene" for lack of a better word, Does God really exist? To me God definently exists. I'll shout it to the roof tops but is it actually just a mental illness? Are our minds so powerful as to create such elaborate stories and alternate realms of contiousness?

Take religion for instance. Why would Sakari be born without the ability to ever feel a need for a God? Religion would teach someone otherwise. Why would Sakari be born immune to spiritual attack when the rest of us fight it often?

This world is so weird.

Sakari, I would say that if you are looking for proof of the spirit realm, maybe it would be better to seek out a spiritual belief or practice that interests you. I would certainly stay away from inviting evil into your home however I kinda see where you were coming from. I took it as you are so certain that they do not exist, that if so called evil ones existed, they certainly would have answered you by now.

Well in a way I agree. Your situation baffles me.

Man ,I asked for one thing , than we get astral projection , lucid dreaming , etc..

Than , everyone goes off on that train.....

Can I attempt one more time .......

How do I invite evil/non-evil spirits into my home without using new age , or mind bending ideas?....I am trying one thing at a time...If you add in the other things I still need to " prove do not exist" , than that is way to many things on my plate....

Let's stick with just the one "paranormal" experiment for now , and that would be " how to invite them in"...Heck , they do not even need invited....

All of these stories out there , and supposed "actual events" , someone must know what some of these people did to get them in?....

And please not astral projection , lucid dreaming , medium work , etc.....One thing at a time :)

DOH!!!!! Popping myself on the forehead! I think I just added to yet another derailment of your thread on the last post I made. Sorry! I can't offer suggestions but you still baffle the crap out of me!

Namaste.

You know, I am working on completing this entire thread but I just simply had to state that this absolutely fascinates me! I find it so odd that there are actually individuals out there who desire interactions with spirits and demons and not one spirit or demon will make your acquaintance.

Well this is just mindblowing for me to think about! For those of us (myself included) who believe in the spirit realm and have had countless experiences that absolutely could not be figments of imagination, we cannot imagine the other realms not existing! I've most definently seen both sides of the track and the darkness I have experienced is horrifying! It baffles me that people like Sakari can walk through life asking such beings to torment them and they get ignored. I promise you that If I asked right now, Id have a little guy/girl/elephant/fairy looking thing sitting beside my desk ready to take me on. (Just a funny example! take lightly lol and not to say that all fairys are bad.) But in seriousness, I would most defenitely be answered and I'd have proof of it I'm certain. (Don't ask me to do it. I'll never do it again. hint hint.)

To me, this strongly suggests that spiritual experiences depend very much on belief and thus are largely psychological in origin.

According to your pic Sakari, you need look no further...you have orbs my friend. Very dangerous, they can make you waste your life trying to prove they are paranormal, which they are but it can't be proven. A veritable paradox of psychological destruction. Be careful. :lol:

Hi, yeah, it's me again, Sakari. Maybe this will be my last post for a minute.

There was indeed so called "orb" looking things to the right of you. Benefit of the doubt, those are water spots on your camera or finger smudges, ect. but lets assume FOR 1 MINUTE that they are not water smudges and actual spirits........

Just appease me for a second.

In the event those orbs are spirits, a thought crossed my mind.

It is quite possible that you are contacted by lower entities on a constant basis. Because you are so dead sold on the fact that they do not exist, they are going to play to you on that. You are the easiest target they could ever come by! Why torment you to live within you? They have no need to torment you nor tell you they are there because you are giving them a free ticket to ride within you and live off our your energy. You are a perfect host! I don't know why I never thought of that until the other poster pointed out the orbs. The more you call out to these evil spirits, they will come to you but you will not see them. You will be effected without your knowing by the way you think, by your negativity and by your harsh reactions to other people. Things in your life could most certainly be effected and you will without even knowing it be controlled by these other spirits; even in the way you think and respond to life.

You will NEVER get the proof you are looking for Sakari because... (drumroll please), you truly do not believe. Don't think for one minute that you are not being answered though. You are getting answered and they are living within you and around your dwelling. You simply are a host that does not question, that does not believe and therefore allows them to stay where they will never be bothered.

You said your wife doesn't like it very much. Maybe because intuitively she knows that things are not right or something could go terribly wrong. Please be careful.

P.S Evil entities, lower entities, demons and the like do not have to be the movie type beings who throw couches or make people cut themselves. They have multile different reasons for beings around someone or with someone and even though you can't see that they have made contact, as I've been typing, I am most certain they have made contact.

Once again, be careful.

PSS: I know none of what I said will matter to you because you are looking for 1 thing and 1 thing only but you really should pay attention to heeds of warnings. Years from now you may come back to this thread wishing you had listened.

Edited by bornmystic

Well , was my topic " How to bring death/bad things to my family"....If so , than I guess you would be making a good case...I must have hit a nerve...soooooo

Bring it on....Am I supposed to be afraid now?.....And be careful , although I do not mind , it may be a bad thing to place "threats" on these forums...I don't mind though....

If you think staring at my picture , spitting on it , etc...Will bring a evil or regular spirit into my home , and I will finally have my chance to film them , and have Oregon University come verify the actions , than go for it...

If you are attempting some kind of psycho-mind-make someone die with our minds thingy ma jig , than you may have not read my post correctly..When I get to the " minds can make things happen physically" topic , than I will understand this...

What I am confused with is wishing bad things to happen to my family?...Someone close dying?....Wow , you are a cold hearted person...

Thing is , I do not believe in "wish's coming true" , so....bring it on....

And since you are trying to be so "accurate" , can you narrow it down to the days...I mean , in life things like this do happen , so I would like a specific day please...And please not Saturday , I have to mow the lawn.....

And we had a Son , he passed away at 4 , lost a hard fight to cancer.

Hey , had a idea also , since you are so sure of this working , and you have your photo as your avatar , let's all do the same to you...Exactly how you stated..Than , we have a 2 person experiment , better the odds huh?

Anyway....I all ready did.....Back to my original question...

Well.... If you understand or have a general idea what these evil beings do. You need to evaluate yourself, actually allow people who have known you; your mom, so on to evaluate you; your overall attitude about life, the types of things you do to people, are they good or bad. Basically are you more so negative or positive and trust me if you have an evil being around you they do not always appear to you. They affect your behavior, your thinking pattern, and so on. Something inside of me called intuition is leading me to believe you already have a negative being around you. Simply because why would you want to conjure negativity? Why not positive beings like beings of light? Why do people not understand we are all affecting our universe with the negativity we allow through. That is why you should not project energy into something negative.

And She did answer your question. You think negative if you want negative. Also I believe you still do not understand the powers of your brain. Plus you need to lower yourself in vibration, lay down or sit up straight and do not move, do not itch and stay awake. Do not open your eyes, what you want to do is lower your brain waves to alpha, opening your eyes will only bring your brainwaves back up to beta. May I suggest you breath deeply slowly in and out concentrate on your breathing for as long as you can. If your mind should stray bring it back to your breath. But you cannot allow yourself to believe that nothing will happen, be open to anything. Once you hit trance you are fully aware of your surroundings and just mentally suggest something come to you talk to you....

Point being, they are not on the same vibrational rate as us, don't get me wrong some are but not permanently, maybe brief spurts. But overall they manifest. What you need to do is give energy. But while you are in trance your conscious is on the same vibrational rate. Thus they can touch you or talk to you. But what she is saying with negative beings comes negativity.

I hope this helps

disbelief or even denial is an effective shield, yes ;)

but hey, whatever works

I was thinking about this statement and what mystic wrote.

I am going to say that manifestations will occur in two varieties. There is mental, or illusional variety, and physical manifestation. The mental variety is the type which only one or a small number of people who are "tuned in" will observe. The physical manifestations can be photographed and observed by anyone.

The mental manifestations result from our connectivity. All of creation, physical and spiritual is one. It is through this "spiritual oneness" that we can communicate with other sentient beings. Most will not experience these manifestations. They must lower the veil, or "shield" as The King states. Part of the shield is disbelief. But, belief alone will not lower the shield.

Although we are connected, we also are separate. I think of it like being on a network. I can send you an email. If your PC is turned on, you will get the message. If your PC is off, I can walk over and hit you in the head. That's a physical manifestation! You see, I need a compelling reason to leave my chair and get up. Chanting my name or burning some blood may not do the trick.

You will NEVER get the proof you are looking for Sakari because... (drumroll please), you truly do not believe.

And where did you get that fact? The Secret?

Secluded African tribes truly did not believe man can fly through the air, until they were given proof when men in flying machines landed and visited them. Then they believed.

But if you can back up that pseudo-scientific statement you just made, with any reasoning, I'd listen. I truly don't believe you can, but my view can be altered with proof.

You know, I am working on completing this entire thread but I just simply had to state that this absolutely fascinates me! I find it so odd that there are actually individuals out there who desire interactions with spirits and demons and not one spirit or demon will make your acquaintance. :hmm:

I remember reading a thread somewhere (possibly in the religion forum or another website) about "The God Gene." Supposedly if I remember correctly there is a theory that those of us who are inclined to experience the paranormal or inclined to follow spiritual paths even including religion carry a certain gene within our brains. This gene makes us "see" or "feel" the spirit realm. This gene gives us the ability to "float a little bit higher on the clouds" than others. Supposedly those like Sakari are born without the Gene and therefore have absolutely no ability to access it.

So to elaborate on this. This simple question asked by Sakari could expand into a huge conversation that I'm quite readily trying to get into by reading the 100 and something responses on this thread.

His question leads to next question.

If we must have a "God Gene" for lack of a better word, Does God really exist? To me God definently exists. I'll shout it to the roof tops but is it actually just a mental illness? Are our minds so powerful as to create such elaborate stories and alternate realms of contiousness?

Take religion for instance. Why would Sakari be born without the ability to ever feel a need for a God? Religion would teach someone otherwise. Why would Sakari be born immune to spiritual attack when the rest of us fight it often?

This world is so weird.

Sakari, I would say that if you are looking for proof of the spirit realm, maybe it would be better to seek out a spiritual belief or practice that interests you. I would certainly stay away from inviting evil into your home however I kinda see where you were coming from. I took it as you are so certain that they do not exist, that if so called evil ones existed, they certainly would have answered you by now.

Well in a way I agree. Your situation baffles me.

Yes, Born Mystic. I totally agree with everything you've said here - along with your total baffle. What some search vigorously to find others have to tread light so as not to disturb.