Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

I am a skeptic who likes the paranormal, go figure, so while I find it all fascinating I don't believe it all. As for inviting something, you stated yourself that you set out to disprove it. If I started out an experiment expecting failure whether it was scientific or not I'm betting I'd fail too. From what I've read an open mind is what is attracts stuff (if the stuff is real). You don't need to move to a haunted house that is just silly. However you seem to not be taking advantage of simple concepts that other people who mess around with occult get right off the bat. You want evil spirits? Okay go somewhere (walk take a bus, whatever) and use that place as a focal point. Speak with local paranormal investigators for "hot spots". To invite something in I would assume that would include opening the door and the door to where you want obviously isn't in your house. I'd assume that if you did that you could possibly bring something home with it and either prove or disprove your theory. At the very least it would seem you aren't giving it the college try..

I am a skeptic who likes the paranormal, go figure, so while I find it all fascinating I don't believe it all. As for inviting something, you stated yourself that you set out to disprove it. If I started out an experiment expecting failure whether it was scientific or not I'm betting I'd fail too. From what I've read an open mind is what is attracts stuff (if the stuff is real). You don't need to move to a haunted house that is just silly. However you seem to not be taking advantage of simple concepts that other people who mess around with occult get right off the bat. You want evil spirits? Okay go somewhere (walk take a bus, whatever) and use that place as a focal point. Speak with local paranormal investigators for "hot spots". To invite something in I would assume that would include opening the door and the door to where you want obviously isn't in your house. I'd assume that if you did that you could possibly bring something home with it and either prove or disprove your theory. At the very least it would seem you aren't giving it the college try..

Thanks for the reply , and from a neighbor :)....

Not sure if you had read where I have been etc...I have been to "supposed" haunted places , and my wife says our house here is "haunted"...

Now as for "disproving it" , isn't that what made the show "Ghost Hunters" , so well respected?..Than others followed in their footsteps , out to " disprove" everything first...

And actually , I am not out to "disprove" it , what I have been saying is we see the " prove it does not exist" comment so many times , I just might do that :)

As for "haunted places" around here , my sister says my moms house is ,so I did ask that to follow me home , and out at Hughes House , I did the same there...Other than that , there is not much happening in the Bandon , Langlois area , and I am going off of a lot of other stories and topics about demons/spirits ( evil or good )....Too many people get them like Mosquitos , and it does not matter if their place was "haunted" or not....

Now you say a "open mind" , this almost falls into the " you have to believe " theory so many have said....I do have a open mind , not to be mistaken with a " easily influenced" mind.....

Thank You for the reply , hope you are getting sun in Medford , still cloudy here :(

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

Thanks for the reply , and from a neighbor :)....

Not sure if you had read where I have been etc...I have been to "supposed" haunted places , and my wife says our house here is "haunted"...

Now as for "disproving it" , isn't that what made the show "Ghost Hunters" , so well respected?..Than others followed in their footsteps , out to " disprove" everything first...

And actually , I am not out to "disprove" it , what I have been saying is we see the " prove it does not exist" comment so many times , I just might do that :)

As for "haunted places" around here , my sister says my moms house is ,so I did ask that to follow me home , and out at Hughes House , I did the same there...Other than that , there is not much happening in the Bandon , Langlois area , and I am going off of a lot of other stories and topics about demons/spirits ( evil or good )....Too many people get them like Mosquitos , and it does not matter if their place was "haunted" or not....

Now you say a "open mind" , this almost falls into the " you have to believe " theory so many have said....I do have a open mind , not to be mistaken with a " easily influenced" mind.....

Thank You for the reply , hope you are getting sun in Medford , still cloudy here :(

Well hiddelio neighboroony (couldn't resist) as for haunted I guess that won't get you evil really. I'm thinking more like Poltergeist activity. I know of a couple of places here that were supposedly unsuccessfully "cleaned" of evil so I'm thinking try that vein...

Seriously, you cant. Wanna know why.... THEY DONT EXIST.

• Like 1

Hazzard , give me some props , I am a skeptic that is trying to "prove they do not exist" :tu:

• Like 1

Easy: just invite over your best gullible goth loner friends, and have them the Quiji board. I'm sure they'll find a way to conjur up some ghosts.

*Snip*

Edited by SupeRgirl
Offensive remark removed

:tu::yes:

*Snip*

:tu:

But one can always pretend to be in a horror movie, There's no harm in it.

Edited by SupeRgirl
updating quotes

*Snip*

I find that offensive considering people are just sharing their ideas.

Spirits don't exist. Period. NEEEEEEEXT :>

Well I'm glad thats all settled. Awesome. I guess we no longer need this part of the forum at all. (Ghosts,Hauntings & The Paranormal)

Edited by SupeRgirl
updating quote

Hazzard , give me some props , I am a skeptic that is trying to "prove they do not exist" :tu:

I think your technique is dodgy. You can't disprove something by asking it to show up then declaring they don't exist when they simply don't show up. You're gonna have to take Mohammed to that mountain. So to speak. And you'll probably have to do a lot of shopping around to sort out the fake mole hills from the very rare actual mountains.

And by mountains I mean ghosts.

I mean I admire the effort, but even if you get a negative result I won't be able to accept it. And that would make me sad.

What I have been doing is in no way to insult anyone ,I know some of the replies are harsh.For myself , I have asked , and have done what most people have suggested , the people who claim " you are asking for trouble" , etc...

This is a experiment to me , I do not believe in Demons , or evil spirits , although I am willing to at least try suggested ideas to make one "manifest"...I am only doing this one more week , as said , I am getting bored with it , and to myself , I am only solidifying my opinion.

Anyone who is getting upset with my methods , I offer you the opposite challenge I have been doing , prove they exist , so many topics of people having demons around , and doing physical things....Collect some evidence , contact your local college/University.I guarantee with the claims I have been reading , yes , one would be more than happy to investigate them.

Yes , we "skeptics" will claim " they do not exist" , and some will get mad.I for one can say , I am trying , and I am taking on the "prove they do not exist"....I am not stupid , I highly doubt anyone will take any of this with a grain of salt.I will get the " you do not believe" , " you did not do it right" , "you did not go to a haunted place" ( oxymoron of my experiment).....

Anyway , as said , I am casting out my line , and have not even had a nibble.

• Like 1

What I have been doing is in no way to insult anyone ,I know some of the replies are harsh.For myself , I have asked , and have done what most people have suggested , the people who claim " you are asking for trouble" , etc...

This is a experiment to me , I do not believe in Demons , or evil spirits , although I am willing to at least try suggested ideas to make one "manifest"...I am only doing this one more week , as said , I am getting bored with it , and to myself , I am only solidifying my opinion.

Anyone who is getting upset with my methods , I offer you the opposite challenge I have been doing , prove they exist , so many topics of people having demons around , and doing physical things....Collect some evidence , contact your local college/University.I guarantee with the claims I have been reading , yes , one would be more than happy to investigate them.

Yes , we "skeptics" will claim " they do not exist" , and some will get mad.I for one can say , I am trying , and I am taking on the "prove they do not exist"....I am not stupid , I highly doubt anyone will take any of this with a grain of salt.I will get the " you do not believe" , " you did not do it right" , "you did not go to a haunted place" ( oxymoron of my experiment).....

Anyway , as said , I am casting out my line , and have not even had a nibble.

Hmm, I still say you need a video camera to show everyone what your doing and how your doing it. Your experiment proves nothing if you don't even record the events as proofs of your experiment. Your not going to get a ghost or demon to physically manifest itself for you by telling it to. That's not how it works...

Hmm, I still say you need a video camera to show everyone what your doing and how your doing it. Your experiment proves nothing if you don't even record the events as proofs of your experiment. Your not going to get a ghost or demon to physically manifest itself for you by telling it to. That's not how it works...

I think I all ready stated ,I am not going to post myself on the internet in my bed saying things out loud....Why would I do that?....So , now are you saying I need to "prove" I am doing this , instead of trying to "prove" they exist?....This is a strange one for me....If I have no "events" to record , other than as said " my ugly mug" looking like a idiot on youtube , than why post it?....I would post anything that did occur , but not going to post anything that does not...Now , " Your not going to get a ghost or demon to physically manifest itself for you by telling it to.That's not how it works....."

Can you tell me what does please?

• Like 1

How do you do it then?.

well, my friend, it looks like this is still the ever-so-controversial thread topic since i've been away a few days (busy with school).

I have meant to do some research on some ways to help you... i just haven't had time as of yet. but rest assurred that i WILL. so stay tuned...

in the meantime, keep pluggin along buddy. forget the negativity coming from people who just don't understand what you're doing. it's obvious to me, as well as something i, too, have done before to try and find the truth.

Has any of you considered the prospect that his goal is not necessarily to "prove" anything to the vapid minds of cynical skeptics, but to seek out advice that will assist him in facilitating the personal answers that he seeks?

when did it become incumbent upon forum members to have to argue the validity of each and every single topic discussed?

I have noticed that there seems to be a pervasive preponderance of this misconception here in particular. :hmm:

Has any of you considered the prospect that his goal is not necessarily to "prove" anything to the vapid minds of cynical skeptics, but to seek out advice that will assist him in facilitating the personal answers that he seeks?

when did it become incumbent upon forum members to have to argue the validity of each and every single topic discussed?

I have noticed that there seems to be a pervasive preponderance of this misconception here in particular. :hmm:

nah, sakari is what I would call an open-minded skeptic... similar to me. he's doing this in response to those believers who say "prove that it doesn't exist"... which is what he's giving a go at. i don't think he needs any advice.. outside of how to get in touch with the spookies.

• Like 1

nah, sakari is what I would call an open-minded skeptic... similar to me. he's doing this in response to those believers who say "prove that it doesn't exist"... which is what he's giving a go at. i don't think he needs any advice.. outside of how to get in touch with the spookies.

Could not have said it better , Thank You :tu:

• Like 1

Could not have said it better , Thank You :tu:

no problem, my friend.

Maybe you could try to invite a good spirit. That might make an evil spirit jealous. At that time the evil one could swoop down causing you to shake with a cold dark fear. Then you got cold sweat for proof. Just make sure the good spirit is really good or it wont work. No good spirit? Then you gotta fake it until you believe and then belief might have the same effect--not the cold sweat part. You gotta really feel the evil before you break out in a cold sweat. Good luck!

Why in the world do you want to do this for, Evil spirits are nothing to play with !!.. Haven't you heard becareful what you ask for..... :blink:

Why don't you get a ouija board, and like 3 other people and have at it.