Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

I invited an evil spirit into my house just the other day....he didnt bloody leave until i finished him.....wont drink brandy again.... :(

• Like 2

ok

And besides blind faith, what do you have as evidence?

No, I never said blind. I was merely attempting to offer another, less hazardous route. If you seek an evil spirit simply to prove its existence, and see no difference between a spirit that has rebelled against God and one that still follows his will, then perhaps the first thing you should do is find out WHAT they are rather than how to bring one into your home when you have no idea what would happen. Inviting evil of any caliber into your home is pretty much the most stupid and dangerous thing you can do. It's hardly going to smile, sit down talk to you and leave without any forceful actions. Does this not make sense?

It never ceases to amaze me when people don't bother reading even a small percentage of this thread and post dire warnings as if they are scrambling to save you from yourself... :lol:

I picture these people clicking into the thread for the first time, reading the first few lines with their eyes widening in shock and terror after each word. What goes through their minds? Do they catch their breath?

Too funny. :rofl:

No, actually I have read this thread. I would not just reply to any question based on a whimsical freak out. But the mere fact that there are 99 pages of discussion says it all, it proves how clueless people are that there is even a valid discussion to be had. Shock, no; a lot of eye rolling and brow raising, yes. The original question was from one single user, and my opinion on that question alone based on the events of my own life is that such a deed is a VERY bad idea. It's inconceivable that anyone would ever actually wish. To want to seek out an evil spirit without the knowledge that there is even a distinction between such beings proves how little is known of that realm. Innocence does not create an exception for accountability when such an inherent primitive subject is concerned. Perhaps what disturbs me the most is, that people don't care what evil really is and will still seek it out regardless. Their only argument is, they want proof. Would you ask for proof that electricity exists by sticking your finger in an electric socket to find out what happens? And complain at people for warning you against it? Its illogical to argue against the resolve and caution of someone who DOES know, if the other has no knowledge on the subject.

If the one asking does acknowledge the truth, but doesn't care.. well then, that certainly changes the rules. But quite frankly, I won't fuel that fire. If you wish to abuse the power, then it is not my problem and I won't get involved unless such an occasion presented itself wen I had to.

If you seek an evil spirit simply to prove its existence, and see no difference between a spirit that has rebelled against God and one that still follows his will, then perhaps the first thing you should do is find out WHAT they are rather than how to bring one into your home when you have no idea what would happen.

What makes you think I have not educated myself on different religions ideals of " demons ", and where the idea of a demon came from?

I know what happens....Nothing.

And again, I am not only asking how to invite " demons ", as the first thing posted says, " ghosts "....." Demons " sure seems to pop out at people doesnt it?

Edited by Sakari

What makes you think I have not educated myself on different religions ideals of " demons ", and where the idea of a demon came from?

I know what happens....Nothing.

And again, I am not only asking how to invite " demons ", as the first thing posted says, " ghosts "....." Demons " sure seems to pop out at people doesnt it?

All things are connected. If you DO know what they are, then WHY do you want them in your house? For what purpose, other than proof of their existence?

Edited by i.l.r.nouda11

Unless you're speaking of fallen angels, they are one in the same. Evil spirits are a breed of demon.

If you DO know what they are, then WHY do you want them in your house? For what purpose, other than proof of their existence?

You said you read the entire thread?

I am proving ( proved ) they do not exist......I know the stories behind them, and the history. I also know they are not real on a physical plane at all. They are in your head. Read seeker's post a few back. http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=181521&st=1455#entry4489315

I am not explaining it again...It is all there, on the first page, and through out.

Edited by Sakari

All you proved was that it is possible to convince yourself of something if enough seemingly logical evidence is given in support of your belief. The world is full of mysteries and theories which can not be explained.

You read the stories, sounds to me like you never believed them. Perhaps on this occasion, is it good that nothing has come of it..

According to the human population in general, the supernatural is illogical. That is all I will say on the matter.

All you proved was that it is possible to convince yourself of something if enough seemingly logical evidence is given in support of your belief. The world is full of mysteries and theories which can not be explained.

You read the stories, sounds to me like you never believed them. Perhaps on this occasion, is it good that nothing has come of it..

According to the human population in general, the supernatural is illogical. That is all I will say on the matter.

Did you read seekers post?

Basically, you are also saying for them to exist " you have to believe in them ".

We agree on this 100%, and that has been my answer this entire time.

And it is not my " belief ", I know they do not exist, I do not " believe " they do not exist.

For those that " believe " they exist, feel free, just do not say " I know they exist " and warn people how they will terrorize them. Or use them as a answer to a noise in a house, a cancerous tumor, or a psychological disorder, etc.

Nothing wrong with " believing " as long as the " belief " is not pushed onto people as fact.

Edited by Sakari

And I can vouche ( yes, the skeptic ass ) that I was starting on this. But, do to my messed up schedule and lack of sleep cycle, I could not continue.

I would like to again some time, and will.

Just an observation ,but you sssaaayyyy,you want to do this,but there's always some reason you why you cannot.

Schedule,where its posted ,blah blah blah ....... .

ahermm......

*whistling*

Just sayin .....

Just an observation ,but you sssaaayyyy,you want to do this,but there's always some reason you why you cannot.

Schedule,where its posted ,blah blah blah ....... .

ahermm......

*whistling*

Just sayin .....

Can you give me details?....Where do I say schedule?...That is a entire different topic...Astral Projection.

Other then ( someone ) only doing something in a PM, that I explained a million times why that was bad, and said before it was posted to a PM, I will not do anything that is not posted for everyone to see, can you show me one thing here I did not try for any reason, especially the ones you gave?

I don't mind discussions, and feedback, but I do not like fabricated un-truths. :td:

Link me to anything you have. :-*

Edit to add : there was one, that stated flat out that " you must believe in God ", and by God, meaning the Christian God. For that one, I could not honestly do it, because I do not believe in one certain religions God....Other then that, good luck....

Just sayin ' :)

Edit 2 : For some that seem so defensive, and seem to get upset over this, why don't you make it easy, and show verified evidence that Demons and Ghosts exist. After all, that is why I started this topic, I am tired of all the claims and stories, and mainly the WARNINGS to people. Not to mention the " how to get rid of Demons and Ghosts ".

Just show some verifiable real evidence, it should be easy, considering some are so sure these things exist, and I have been playing with fire?

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 4

Edit to add : there was one, that stated flat out that " you must believe in God ", and by God, meaning the Christian God. For that one, I could not honestly do it, because I do not believe in one certain religions God....Other then that, good luck....

Just sayin ' :)

Where is that post, I've had a quick look but I cant find it. Can you link it for me because I'm curious.

Where is that post, I've had a quick look but I cant find it. Can you link it for me because I'm curious.

Not right now, but I believe it was something with the solomins keys.

Ive half a mind to go and drag a bloody ghost/demon up myself JUST to end this damn thing.....on the other hand i may go and have a pork pie...!

Belief and fact are not the same thing.

I never said you have to believe in demons for them to exist. Quite the contrary. The existence of something outside of your control can not be altered by your own perception. The difference between belief and non belief is that even if you were to come in contact with an incorporeal being, unless the encounter was intended to MAKE you notice it, chances are you won't even know what it is you're looking at even if its standing right in front of you. They are after all, incorporeal! I was simply starting that it is possible to convince yourself that something does NOT exist if the other possibilities appear too inconceivable for them to be legitimate. My house was haunted for years without my knowledge until it made a point of personally targeting me and it progressed to physical manifestations.

Also, I was not referring to the 'Christian' God, but simply the creator. No specific religious denomination intended.

Edited by i.l.r.nouda11

I never said you have to believe in demons for them to exist. Quite the contrary. The existence of something outside of your control can not be altered by your own perception. The difference between belief and non belief is that even if you were to come in contact with an incorporeal being, unless the encounter was intended to MAKE you notice it, chances are you won't even know what it is you're looking at even if its standing right in front of you. They are after all, incorporeal! I was simply starting that it is possible to convince yourself that something does NOT exist if the other possibilities appear too inconceivable for them to be legitimate. My house was haunted for years without my knowledge until it made a point of personally targeting me and it progressed to physical manifestations.

Also, I was not referring to the 'Christian' God, but simply the creator. No specific religious denomination intended.

Like a magic eye poster.

My house was haunted for years without my knowledge until it made a point of personally targeting me and it progressed to physical manifestations.

Did you get anything on film or video? that would be alright.

Thanks,

• Like 1

Did you get anything on film or video?

*hand in the air* Oh! Oh! Pick me! I know the answer!

• Like 1

*hand in the air* Oh! Oh! Pick me! I know the answer!

LMAO

I think you've confirmed the existance of psychic abilities.

Still no ghosts or demons though...

Thanks,

Edited by Super-Fly

Here it is....And the part I mentioned ...

"Iohé Grevis then placed a conjuration on the book that the unworthy, the unwise or those who did not fear God would not attain the desired effect from any of the workings contained therein.

Here is the link

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=181521&st=270#entry3422139

Here it is....And the part I mentioned ...

Here is the link

http://www.unexplain...70#entry3422139

I remember. I was after the original post though on who gave the ritual and what ritual it was. Not the postings where you were confusing me with another poster. I should be able to find it now though. Thankyou.

Also that link could be slightly misleading to those that dont fully read. I remember you kept saying the rituals 'I' suggested etc when I'm pretty sure I didnt suggest any rituals except for calling for an entity during a lucid dream(during astral travelling), which was something I suggested to actually avoid any rituals.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=181521&st=60

Just thought I'd mention that again so there was no confusion.

So I suggest my method of summoning because its very visual but like I said earlier.. its only a dream so trying to prove anything is impossible. But you really do feel the energy not just see it. Something you gotta try to understand it fully. And I was like you and didnt really believe until I tried it myself.

Anyway congrats on having your thread reach page 100.

Edited by Kazahel

Well, I believe this thread is very misguided.

Summoning demons entails seeking out ancient knowledge and secret pacts.

Demonic oppression has more to do with the mental and spiritual state of the victim rather than physical manifestation. A battle of the mind. A spiritual battle.

Demons are simply too ancient, too wise, and too intelligent to be caught slipping by curious skeptics. Is that a straw man argument? Depends on your perspective.

No, actually I have read this thread. I would not just reply to any question based on a whimsical freak out. But the mere fact that there are 99 pages of discussion says it all, it proves how clueless people are that there is even a valid discussion to be had. Shock, no; a lot of eye rolling and brow raising, yes. The original question was from one single user, and my opinion on that question alone based on the events of my own life is that such a deed is a VERY bad idea. It's inconceivable that anyone would ever actually wish. To want to seek out an evil spirit without the knowledge that there is even a distinction between such beings proves how little is known of that realm. Innocence does not create an exception for accountability when such an inherent primitive subject is concerned. Perhaps what disturbs me the most is, that people don't care what evil really is and will still seek it out regardless. Their only argument is, they want proof. Would you ask for proof that electricity exists by sticking your finger in an electric socket to find out what happens? And complain at people for warning you against it? Its illogical to argue against the resolve and caution of someone who DOES know, if the other has no knowledge on the subject.
Speaking of clueless, do you know how we know that electricity exists? Verifiable evidence, not some lame response like "trust me".
  • Like 1

I think this thread shows this "ancient knowledge" is simply the invention of charlatans.
Demonic oppression has more to do with the mental and spiritual state of the victim rather than physical manifestation. A battle of the mind. A spiritual battle.
Something along the lines of schizophrenia.
  • Like 1

I remember. I was after the original post though on who gave the ritual and what ritual it was. Not the postings where you were confusing me with another poster. I should be able to find it now though. Thankyou.

Also that link could be slightly misleading to those that dont fully read. I remember you kept saying the rituals 'I' suggested etc when I'm pretty sure I didnt suggest any rituals except for calling for an entity during a lucid dream(during astral travelling), which was something I suggested to actually avoid any rituals.

http://www.unexplain...ic=181521&st=60

Just thought I'd mention that again so there was no confusion.

Anyway congrats on having your thread reach page 100.

Crap, I am sorry, I should have noted it was not your post...

Demons are simply too ancient, too wise, and too intelligent to be caught slipping by curious skeptics. Is that a straw man argument? Depends on your perspective.

If this is the case, then how does one explain the myriad of threads posted in this very topic that state over and over how a shadow figure that appears at night with glowing red eyes is a demon? Or a black dog with red eyes is a demon? Or a homeless man walking across the street is a demon?

I would state that by my estimation, <10% of threads about demons are about spiritual battles or non-physical encounters. The other 90+% are scratching in the walls, load voices, threatening yells and whispers, dark shadowy figures, feelings or foreboding and grief and all the horrible little demonesque things that people talk about and are warned that they are under attack and offered advice on how to get rid of them.

How can this be?

ETA: Corrected spelling.

Edited by Maestro

Got to agree with Superglobe, why would you want to do this? They can reek havoic with your lfe and those around you, people you know.Are they real, yes. Not are they mentioned in the bible, but all cultures have stories of evil spirits and those who try to summon them and control them once they are here,.However they quickly become your master.

• Like 1