Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

If you say so..... :no:

What evidence?

Mostly the same evidence you would accept if you were called to be a juror. Vetted and corroborated testimony. I have no confidence you understand what evidence is. See this link for a start ...

http://www.unexplain...55#entry4508009

I suspect you will continue to deceive yourself into thinking that the only valid evidence is empirical evidence, which is clearly false.

Possession

AMONG THE MANY COUNTERFEITS A Case of Demonic Possession

http://www.newoxford...=0308-gallagher

Richard E. Gallagher, M.D., is a board-certified psychiatrist in private practice in Hawthorne, New York, and Associate Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at New York Medical College. He is also on the faculties of the Columbia University Psychoanalytic Institute and a Roman Catholic seminary. He is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Princeton University, magna cum laude in Classics, and trained in Psychiatry at the Yale University School of Medicine. Dr. Gallagher is the only American psychiatrist to have been a consistent U.S. delegate to the International Association of Exorcists, and has addressed its plenary session

The Don Decker case is an intetesting one.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by OrdinaryClay

Mostly the same evidence you would accept if you were called to be a juror. Vetted and corroborated testimony. I have no confidence you understand what evidence is. See this link for a start ...

http://www.unexplain...55#entry4508009

I suspect you will continue to deceive yourself into thinking that the only valid evidence is empirical evidence, which is clearly false.

Possession

AMONG THE MANY COUNTERFEITS A Case of Demonic Possession

http://www.newoxford...=0308-gallagher

Richard E. Gallagher, M.D., is a board-certified psychiatrist in private practice in Hawthorne, New York, and Associate Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at New York Medical College. He is also on the faculties of the Columbia University Psychoanalytic Institute and a Roman Catholic seminary. He is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Princeton University, magna cum laude in Classics, and trained in Psychiatry at the Yale University School of Medicine. Dr. Gallagher is the only American psychiatrist to have been a consistent U.S. delegate to the International Association of Exorcists, and has addressed its plenary session

The Don Decker case is an intetesting one.

Ordinary..

I have been in the middle of a large class action suit.Sat through 4 settlement hearings, spent over a year gathering and going over evidence with two attorneys. I sat on 7 juries, 1 lasted 4 weeks.

My brother in law has been a Police Officer for over 10 years now. My son sat in prison from age 18 ( earlier if you count juvenille ) to 23.

Yes, I know what evidence is, first hand. What you are talking about is " hear say ", and not evidence at all. At least not even close enough to prove any " demon " has/ is / will possess, or show itself to anyone. Seeker has explained it very well, we all have " demons ", they are just not the same thing portrayed in Hollywood, and in Faith Organizations, or in ghost hunting.

Dr. Gallagher is the only American psychiatrist to have been a consistent U.S. delegate to the International Association of Exorcists, and has addressed its plenary session

So, he is the " only " one...That should tell you something right there. If he, or anyone for that matter had any evidence to support his, and others theories, there would be more backing, and more investigating from the thousands of other " American Psychologists " in this matter.

Kind of the point of this thread.

Now, if I want to tell people Demons and ghosts do not exist, I have very, very, strong evidence to support what it really is. Not sure why people get so upset over that.

If people want to tell people they are possessed, or their house is haunted, I would really like them to back that up with strong evidence. Especially evidence that would show that Psychology is wrong....To me, this advice can, and has been, very dangerous to many people, that is what p***es me off. I like to help people, and see people get help. Not given advice that can potentially increase harm to them, or to family. Not that many topics here would go that far, I doubt a lot of claims here. More attention seekers then anything, but still. I also do not like seeing younger people educating themselves on this on opinions from a paranormal site alone. I like to see them educate themselves on what is known, and proven, about this topic. So, I try to steer people to do just that.

Edited by Sakari

I love this thread. I always pop back into see new ways to 'summon' demons.

But why is is always demons? Sakari asked about evil spirits, yes, but also said nice ones. I think the fact that everyone immediately focus's on demons speaks volumes.

• Like 1

Can you give an example of the "high leveled summoning spell"?

Thanks,

On a hill, high?

• Like 1

the best way is to draw a BIG pentacle on the floor, focus your negative energy on it, shout a high leveled summoning spell and step away from the pentacle. if you stay in the pentacl then you'll be obliterated by the energy

You should first educate yourself on what a " pentacle " ( pentagram ) really is. Kind of funny that you are insinuating using a sign of protection to conjur something negative.

But we now come to speak of the holy and sacred Pentacles and Sigils. Now these pentacles, are as it were certain holy signes preserving us from evil chances and events, and helping and assisting us to binde, exterminate, and drive away evil spirits, and alluring the good spirits, and reconciling them unto us. And these pentacles do consist either of Characters of the good spirits of the superiour order, or of sacred pictures of holy letters or revelations, with apt and fit versicles, which are composed either of Geometrical figures and holy names of God, according to the course and maner of many of them; or they are compounded of all of them, or very many of them mixt..

You are in a way touching on the " Keys of Solomon " that has all ready been discussed here. In order for that to work ( go back and find the detailed explanation on this thread, I have pointed to it numerous times now ) one must " Have the Fear of God "....In other words, anyone doing this must have 100% faith that God exists. I can not say that for myself, and this also shows the " you must believe " angle. This also strengthens what many say, people of faith " believe " in these things as a " fear of God " tactic used for that purpose. It is taught to them, it is spoken to them, but it is never proven to them. They " believe it ".....

Thou shalt preserve them to suspend from thy neck, whichever thou wilt, on the day and hour wherein thou wast born, after which thou shalt take heed to name every day ten times, the Name which is hung from thy neck, turning towards the East, and thou mayest be assured that no enchantment or any other danger shall have power to harm thee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentacle

Now, " the church of Satan "....I have also given plenty of information on that. If you need that, I will give you that also. It is not what some think.

Edited by Saru
Trimmed copied text - added source link

Ordinary..

I have been in the middle of a large class action suit.Sat through 4 settlement hearings, spent over a year gathering and going over evidence with two attorneys. I sat on 7 juries, 1 lasted 4 weeks.

My brother in law has been a Police Officer for over 10 years now. My son sat in prison from age 18 ( earlier if you count juvenille ) to 23.

Yes, I know what evidence is, first hand. What you are talking about is " hear say ", and not evidence at all. At least not even close enough to prove any " demon " has/ is / will possess, or show itself to anyone. Seeker has explained it very well, we all have " demons ", they are just not the same thing portrayed in Hollywood, and in Faith Organizations, or in ghost hunting.

So, he is the " only " one...That should tell you something right there. If he, or anyone for that matter had any evidence to support his, and others theories, there would be more backing, and more investigating from the thousands of other " American Psychologists " in this matter.

Kind of the point of this thread.

Now, if I want to tell people Demons and ghosts do not exist, I have very, very, strong evidence to support what it really is. Not sure why people get so upset over that.

If people want to tell people they are possessed, or their house is haunted, I would really like them to back that up with strong evidence. Especially evidence that would show that Psychology is wrong....To me, this advice can, and has been, very dangerous to many people, that is what p***es me off. I like to help people, and see people get help. Not given advice that can potentially increase harm to them, or to family. Not that many topics here would go that far, I doubt a lot of claims here. More attention seekers then anything, but still. I also do not like seeing younger people educating themselves on this on opinions from a paranormal site alone. I like to see them educate themselves on what is known, and proven, about this topic. So, I try to steer people to do just that.

Hmmm ... I'm unimpressed. Clearly what I provided is not hearsay if the original witness gives testimony. Hearsay is second hand testimony ... like "John told me he saw ...". If I say "I saw ... " that is not hearsay that is testimony.

There are other psychiatrists who believe in exorcisms. What you point out is more likely telling us that there is a heavy societal and professional cost to be paid by medical professionals who dare openly accept the existence of the supernatural. The medical profession is filled with materialists who beg the question of the supernatural.

Psychology says nothing about possession. If had looked at what I provided you would have seen the distinguishing factor is supernatural occurrences not mental symptoms. He is saying that people fake possessions and that people erroneously believe a case is possession by simply relying on mental symptoms.

So your only response is they are all lying. This is always the internet skeptics real objection. It is simply a matter of arrogance to be believe everyone is lying.

You should first educate yourself on what a " pentacle " ( pentagram ) really is. Kind of funny that you are insinuating using a sign of protection to conjur something negative.

If you provide large cut and pastes you should really provide the link.

I love this thread. I always pop back into see new ways to 'summon' demons.

But why is is always demons? Sakari asked about evil spirits, yes, but also said nice ones. I think the fact that everyone immediately focus's on demons speaks volumes.

I love this thread to.... I am voting for Sakari to have his own reality show... I was only half kidding when I mentioned it before. I think the current ones are crap, we could do it 10,000 times better job. We could structure it to cater to believers and skeptics alike, and bring the debate to the world in a massive experiential/empirical format. But, I'm a business person, thoughts like these pervade my thinking every day. :( :(

• Like 1

I love this thread to.... I am voting for Sakari to have his own reality show... I was only half kidding when I mentioned it before. I think the current ones are crap, we could do it 10,000 times better job. We could structure it to cater to believers and skeptics alike, and bring the debate to the world in a massive experiential/empirical format. But, I'm a business person, thoughts like these pervade my thinking every day. :( :(

Sponsors? :whistle:

• Like 1

I would totally watch that show.

Haven't they done shows like that before? I know I've seen an old on where James Randi is busting people out and I though there was another show like that within the last 2 years or so.

Haven't they done shows like that before? I know I've seen an old on where James Randi is busting people out and I though there was another show like that within the last 2 years or so.

I'd watch it too. Would be awesome.

Could make it like Dog the Bounty Hunter, only instead of chasing bail jumpers and crack addicts, Mr. Aye Debunk takes out hoaxers and demystifies myths through a systematic process of critical thinking, in depth analysis, research, and intense scrutiny.

That would be Bad Ass...

• Like 1

Could make it like Dog the Bounty Hunter, only instead of chasing bail jumpers and crack addicts, Mr. Aye Debunk takes out hoaxers and demystifies myths through a systematic process of critical thinking, in depth analysis, research, and intense scrutiny.

That would be Bad Ass...

It would have to be on cable...More skin from the women on the show ( serious show or not, have to have that ), more open " communication " also..

And would need a few people from here at least, or it would never work.

In all honesty ( last sentence was honest ) I would love to go out and follow the other shows to their locations...Finding bigfoot, Ghost fraudsters, etc...

I would have to make a demand though...Not just one night, at the least one week if not two....Day investigations more then night, and no cameras pointing at my or anyone else's face....I hate those....A gopro on a hat, or shoulder would be fine.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

draw a pentagram over your third eye in blood and cut an apple in halve in the middle so that the core reveals

the "star of satan".Stand in front of a mirror holding the cut apple so you can see the star and look deeply into

it ,renounce God and all things holy. I am joking ,I do not know how to evoke evil spirits.

Hope your joking too.

• Like 2

draw a pentagram over your third eye in blood and cut an apple in halve in the middle so that the core reveals

the "star of satan".Stand in front of a mirror holding the cut apple so you can see the star and look deeply into

it ,renounce God and all things holy. I am joking ,I do not know how to evoke evil spirits.

Hope your joking too.

I am not joking one bit....Not at all.

Also, you may want to read this, although you mentioned you were joking.

And, welcome to UM.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=181521&st=1545#entry4510069

It would have to be on cable...More skin from the women on the show ( serious show or not, have to have that ), more open " communication " also..

*raises hand* oh oh pick me, pick me! I can at least work a camera and hold a flashlight. And I have skin!

• Like 2

That would be Bad Ass...

That'd would be cool. Also, minus the whole being a giant racist thing that Dog has going on.

In all honesty ( last sentence was honest ) I would love to go out and follow the other shows to their locations...Finding bigfoot, Ghost fraudsters, etc...

I would have to make a demand though...Not just one night, at the least one week if not two....Day investigations more then night, and no cameras pointing at my or anyone else's face....I hate those....A gopro on a hat, or shoulder would be fine.

I would love to follow around Not Finding Bigfoot or Ghost Hoaxers. That would be hilarious, catching PA's making sounds off camera, or just watch nothing happen all night.

People always rail on a few of us for being skeptics, but they don't even realize the service we are doing for them by weeding out all the crap and out right lies. If anything legitimately paranormal is ever found, it's going to be by a skeptic.

• Like 2

Have you decided what you are going to do to evoke these spirits yet?

That'd would be cool. Also, minus the whole being a giant racist thing that Dog has going on.

Oh my... I didn't realize that about Dog... In fact, I've never seen any indication of that myself so I'm going to have to say that I don't necessarily accept that this is an accurate representation. It may be, but I'm not one who is willing to jump to judgement based simply on someone's interpretation, regardless of how much I may admire and respect the individual doing the telling.

Cheers.

*raises hand* oh oh pick me, pick me! I can at least work a camera and hold a flashlight. And I have skin!

You sure? You know how it can get out here in the Great Northwest at night? It can get cold Ethyl... ;)

I'd be totally down with something like this too if it had good production value. Nothing worse than a crappy show, however well intentioned it might be... :P

People always rail on a few of us for being skeptics, but they don't even realize the service we are doing for them by weeding out all the crap and out right lies. If anything legitimately paranormal is ever found, it's going to be by a skeptic.

Oh my...how would we ever get along without you, kind sir. I certainly appreciate you coming to our rescue. What would we do without you? *said in my most Southern accent*

:D

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

Oh my... I didn't realize that about Dog... In fact, I've never seen any indication of that myself so I'm going to have to say that I don't necessarily accept that this is an accurate representation. It may be, but I'm not one who is willing to jump to judgement based simply on someone's interpretation, regardless of how much I may admire and respect the individual doing the telling.

Cheers.

He was in the news in the past for saying certain things. A guy I know went too a book signing of his and he speech was... colorful, I was told. I'm not saying he is or isn't, just trying to make a joke.

Oh my...how would we ever get along without you, kind sir. I certainly appreciate you coming to our rescue. What would we do without you? *said in my most Southern accent*

:D

Well, it should be obvious that any sound heard after dark is a ghost or demon. That's just common sense. :yes:

• Like 2

Well, it should be obvious that any sound heard after dark is a ghost or demon. That's just common sense. :yes:

Or the house settling... but if I didn't have some big, strong man, such as you, to tell me any different I wouldn't know this. :innocent::-*

• Like 1