Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

Or the house settling... but if I didn't have some big, strong man, such as you, to tell me any different I wouldn't know this. :innocent::-*

God, you are obnoxious.

• Like 1

You sure? You know how it can get out here in the Great Northwest at night? It can get cold Ethyl... ;)

I'd be totally down with something like this too if it had good production value. Nothing worse than a crappy show, however well intentioned it might be... :P

The value would be to continue the debate, not thrash one side or the other. You would need skeptics and convincing believers, experiences, and skeptics of skeptics not unlike myself. The serious people that exist in some of these worlds that believe and don't like fakers as much as the rest of skeptics. Two opposing view points both with very convincing debate at the end and yes dramatic, occasional comic relief, and envey for the produceers that get to travel the world. I wouldn't put it on some lame network. Discovery channel should pick it up.

Anyone ready to spend a week or at Trinoble with a Geiger counter with me and Sakari? Any one willing to sponsor us. :D

I have met Rupart sheldrake, Mabey we can get him to comment on every episode, then Somone like randi or Dawkins. They will do it, they always need publicity for their books..... Eehemmm

"science set free"

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0770436706

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

God, you are obnoxious.

And you have no sense of humor whatsoever.

• Like 1

You sure? You know how it can get out here in the Great Northwest at night? It can get cold Ethyl... ;)

I'd be totally down with something like this too if it had good production value. Nothing worse than a crappy show, however well intentioned it might be... :P

I'm sure, I can wear a long coat and high boots for the outside shots!

• Like 2

I'm sure, I can wear a long coat and high boots for the outside shots!

Am I a bad person for the fact that when I first started reading this I could have sworn that it started with, "I'm sure, I can wear a thong..."

:blush:

bad booNy... bad bad booNy...

• Like 2

Have you decided what you are going to do to evoke these spirits yet?

I know it is a long thread...But take some time to skim through it and catch up please :)

God, you are obnoxious.

Imaginary, I think she is joking...It is kind of my fault she is here, I believe she has a crush on me......

Now seeker, how would we, if we were serious, go about trying to push this " idea "?....

And what I meant by " following around " the others, going to the same places they went. I would be more up front also. If some claim was made ( Sylvanic ), I would be showing a lot more then what I have seen on TV....For one, a interview with the Mounties showing they never searched for anyone. ( some will know what I am talking about ).

The shows on now don't show even 1/10th of things that have been debunked, or shown to be false on this site alone. ( Bobby Mackey's )

Anyway, would be cool to do this, I am a horrible actor, have a somewhat beer gut now, so not sure it would fly.....

Am I a bad person for the fact that when I first started reading this I could have sworn that it started with, "I'm sure, I can wear a thong..."

:blush:

bad booNy... bad bad booNy...

:w00t: No not bad at all. And I'm sure I can, but not exposed in the cold. lol

• Like 1

Imaginary, I think she is joking...

Well, thank you. I guess smileys are a waste of time. :)

Edited by Michelle

Well, thank you. I guess smileys are a waste of time. :)

Or you just call em like you see em ... :clap:

nevermind

Edited by Sakari

*raises hand* oh oh pick me, pick me! I can at least work a camera and hold a flashlight. And I have skin!

Perfect! Have you got plenty of tank tops? And dress in layers so you can strip down. And don't worry about the cold, it never stopped any actress, director or gratuitousness. :blush::P

because I am spiritual but don't believe in the fear mongering.

Seeker79 can I ask you. Do you believe in astral entities? and Spirit guides/angels. And if so do you believe you can communicate with them while astral travelling?

Seeker79 can I ask you. Do you believe in astral entities? and Spirit guides/angels. And if so do you believe you can communicate with them while astral travelling?

I certainly do. I am forced to. Even if some people may consider it irrational. But, no, I do not believe in spiritual evil.

Edited by Seeker79

Well i heard if you say bloody mary 3 times with candles in front a mirror it could bring a bad spirit to you..

why don't you give that a try?

Candy Man was another one I heard that scared a lot of people..

Well i heard if you say bloody mary 3 times with candles in front a mirror it could bring a bad spirit to you..

why don't you give that a try?

Candy Man was another one I heard that scared a lot of people..

Candy Man is a movie, with no urban legend historical basis I believe. Based upon a short story written by Clive Barker.

Candy Man is a movie, with no urban legend historical basis I believe. Based upon a short story written by Clive Barker.

That doesn't mean it can't work... :P

I wonder... has Sakari tried Beetlejuice yet? :whistle:

:innocent:

That doesn't mean it can't work... :P

I wonder... has Sakari tried Beetlejuice yet? :whistle:

:innocent:

Hey - that movie is on right NOW! What are the odds?

I certainly do. I am forced to. Even if some people may consider it irrational. But, no, I do not believe in spiritual evil.

So if Sakari had asked "How do I communicate best with spirits(astral entites/angels/whatever names people wish to use). How would you suggest he do this? What would be the best way to experience that as close to how he wishes.

Also if you believe in astral entites etc, what makes you believe that they can only be beneficial? I dont like using words like good and evil but what makes you think that there would only be beneficial entites around and not detrimental ones? I understand I think you believe that most negative experiences(demons etc)are self created from fear?(which is understandable many times and I agree) but what really makes you believe that harmful entites/beings do not exist on the astral?

Edited by Kazahel

Oh wow I thought it was also related to Bloody Mary...

I have heard bloody mary work for some people..

but like people posted here, it could just be because they fear and believe.

So they thought they saw or felt something...

Why would want bad spirits in your house? they will break your TV..

and spilll coffee on the PC.

So if Sakari had asked "How do I communicate best with spirits(astral entites/angels/whatever names people wish to use). How would you suggest he do this? What would be the best way to experience that as close to how he wishes.

Also if you believe in astral entites etc, what makes you believe that they can only be beneficial? I dont like using words like good and evil but what makes you think that there would only be beneficial entites around and not detrimental ones? I understand I think you believe that most negative experiences(demons etc)are self created from fear?(which is understandable many times and I agree) but what really makes you believe that harmful entites/beings do not exist on the astral?

I have already tutored Sakari on how to acomplish this. It's outside of his time constraints at the moment. There is no guarantee of success either, I have some success tutoring people and many struggles. You can follow it here.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219629&st=0

It's very simple really, but this is not really the thread for it. Ill make it as quick as possible. The sponsoring emotion for evil is fear. Fear cripples the spirit. Evidence...only those who conquer fear become free enough in spirit to explore. The others who fear are bombarded with their fears. I have spend much energy trying to help people grow past this. If they cannot conquer their animal instincts of fear they cannot travel with freedom. It's the same formula time and again. The spirit world is a place of pure thought sponsoring emotions rule the day and you cannot hide from them, any malevolent intentions turns upon the thinker. All my encounters with "demons", "negs" whatever. Have been easily dealt with with control of myself.

A being with malevolent intentions is not would not be advanced enough to exist in spirit without bringing its own hell upon itself in spirit. These conclusions are based purely on my experiences. I have been through nearly every legitimate claim people have of demonic experiences, and I have investigated it thoroughly through conversations with guides, meditation, and exploration. The only legitimate evil are physical beings like humans that are owned by fear. Of course this is all merely an educated opinion, the Christians could be right and I am simply deceived by the forces of darkness. I don't believe that of course. Strangely enough, I am actually a man of evidence. I cannot believe in spiritual evil and I have explored the subject more than most. I have fought with "demonic" forces, set traps for them, conjured them ( Mara meditation), and time and time again the lesson was to take responsibility for my mind. Now when my animal instincts well up, I own them. As I have mentioned before, I have woken up with "demonic" claws locked around my leggs, then doven into them with my mind and made them massage my feat while I fall asleep chuckling at myself. There are legends of my ancestors that learned how to take control of evil spirits... This is probably the skill I have stumbled upon. If there are some grand "negs" they are not the things that humans call demons, they do not feed off "negative emotions/energy", thats what we feed our own demons with. I see no evidence for any of it, and sakari's adventures and consistent results only proove the point. I know my stories are hard to beleive, but ouji boards, pentagrahms, spells.... Silly. The spirits that I know would laugh at such nonsense. But hey I could be completely mad aswell.... Moooohahahaha :D

No demons or evil spirits folks. If there is a spirit world and I'm not just some talented lucid dreamer or nuts, then I am about the closest thing to a scientist floating around with spirit guides. The thing that I have come to learn is that we are not at war with evik, we are at war with ourselves. No one to blame but us.

• Like 1

I have already tutored Sakari on how to acomplish this. It's outside of his time constraints at the moment. There is no guarantee of success either, I have some success tutoring people and many struggles. You can follow it here.

You mean by trying to teach Sakari how to lucid dream/astral travel. So its pretty much the same as what I suggested earlier in this thread?

http://www.unexplain...4

Anotherwords finding them in the place where they exist.

Evidence...only those who conquer fear become free enough in spirit to explore.

How do you know that is absolutely true? And do you mean that only those who have conquered fear and are .. kind hearted, can astral travel?

If there are some grand "negs" they are not the things that humans call demons, they do not feed off "negative emotions/energy", thats what we feed our own demons with. I see no evidence for any of it, and sakari's adventures and consistent results only proove the point.

Not really. If there are detrimental astral entities, then he would not of had any communication with them considering his.. time constraints. And because you havent personally come across any, I think its strange to claim there are none in an absolute manner(it comes across that way). I can understand trying to get people not to fear certain things and to explore but I dont understand claiming to have full knowledge of a subject such as this.

Edited by Kazahel
  • Like 2

You mean by trying to teach Sakari how to lucid dream/astral travel. So its pretty much the same as what I suggested earlier in this thread?

http://www.unexplain...4

Anotherwords finding them in the place where they exist.

How do you know that is absolutely true? And do you mean that only those who have conquered fear and are .. kind hearted, can astral travel?

Not really. If there are detrimental astral entities, then he would not of had any communication with them considering his.. time constraints. And because you havent personally come across any, I think its strange to claim there are none in an absolute manner(it comes across that way). I can understand trying to get people not to fear certain things and to explore but I dont understand claiming to have full knowledge of a subject such as this.

What are we debating astral dynamics here? I don't have full knowledge of the subject. Like I have mentioned all I have are my experiences, and my convictions are based upon them. That's all any of us are capable of.

The journey is far from a dream, if I thought it were dreaming I would say so. For me they are two very different things and eegs and rem sleep cycles would show this also. If we are going to label the journey it would be an induced sustained hypnogogic trance.

Yes I do believe those that have conquered fear and do not carry them around with them are the only ones who can freely journey without bumping up against their shadow all the time. I have seen it dozens of times. 1) they either give up fear, or 2) the create some technique or protection ritual the psychologically sheds it.

Haven't you been reading, I HAVE, come across "them". In learning to deal with "them" on my own is where I discovered there are no "them". my experiences are probably more intense then anyone here claiming bumps in the night, fleeting shadows,or scratches on their legs. The only ones that seem to have me beat are the meth users and schitzophrenics.

This is the first time I have ever heard of a Devil of the gaps argument. Congratulations you may actually be the first to propose it.

I do not have full knowledge of the great mystery all I can do is call it how I see it. Might some demon have pulled the wool over my eyes... maybe. Might they be hideing from me... Maybe. Somehow I doubt it. And yes it's just an opinion.

Edited by Seeker79

draw a pentagram. cast a lvel 15 summoning spell. forget to destroy the pentagram. lol.

in all seriousness... do a pagan summoning ritual, involving a pentagram as a summoning circle, forget to destroy the circle and the spirit will be bound the the spot/ house.

Are you referencing a Wiccan spell? Because the pentagram does not represent evil in Wicca, it represents the Earth and wealth. There is no true evil or good in Wicca, it's all in the intent of the caster. First rule in Wicca, do as ye will but, harm none.