Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

More warnings.....

The reason i started this.

Folks, nothing happened.

Wait so there is like a school we can join, become an adept and learn the craft. So where can we get an application? Or is it so super cereal secret that no one can be told, so no one can join, so no one can learn, so no one can summon ? That makes them almost as cool as the psychics/telekentics who can't share their gifts because we wouldn't understand and we would removed their livers in the name of science.

Sheesh paranormal is hard. Hmmm so how do you know about all of this super secret stuff and their rules? Wait a minute....are you an alien?

The super secret information you seek was posted a few pages back; seek it like a seeker, lmao.

I avoided this post since the start. Now that I know Sakari was the OP I'm curious to read through some of it. (I usually post/look from my phone)

Interesting idea. Has he come up with anything since? It's been hundreds of pages since...

I avoided this post since the start. Now that I know Sakari was the OP I'm curious to read through some of it. (I usually post/look from my phone)

Interesting idea. Has he come up with anything since? It's been hundreds of pages since...

You will have to read through it :)

I can say I am still alive and kicking :)

I have been rereading this train wreck of a thread (No offense to Sakari but over half of the posts i have had read so far has been people arguing amongst themselves about how gifted they are or giving idol warnings to sakari) and I have slowly been cataloging each suggestion once (As in the first person who suggest it) and will post this bucket list to avoid future suggestions (keep in mind people normally just read the first post and just reply).

Are there actually gifted people here or do most want to feel gifted

*derail time*

The ones who claim to be gifted fall into four catagories.

A) They like to advertise, brag and openly talk as if they know what they are talking about. They are the ones who reply to almost every thread and have a rediculas high post count over a month, more than even the members who been active for years here. The people who claim they are gifted want to feel special, admired or want to feel they have control of their "life" and even convince themselves to the point that they swear to their grave.

When it comes down to the crunch when people here ask questions about these so called claims, the "gifted" would pull the "I don't need to prove you any thing" card and expect that to sit in the water, except it floats like oil.

B) They want to convince people they he or she is gifted and go far to try and make a buck, such as selling haunted items or buying their merchandise etc. It doesn't last very long here.

C) Certain people at some point will admit secretly or even in openl to having mental health problems, some even say that their mental health problem is the true cause of their gift. We had one guy who posted he was biopolar and is cronic depressed and was able to see into the souls of people and know when they die and can do it by looking at people photos.

D) People who are amature writers and testing their creativity here. They the ones who post a couple of posts and vanish. Most the time those stories go in par with the movies or popular books or tv shows or even internet stories (Slanderman).

Edited by Brian Topp

Brian... how do mental problems cancel out possible "gifts"? Or altered states of perception to the "mystical" extent? What category would you put me there?

Brian... how do mental problems cancel out possible "gifts"? Or altered states of perception to the "mystical" extent? What category would you put me there?

I never said cancel, We have had members who say their bipolar or depression, drug addiction, and other mental health problems have gave them their gift or enchanced it.

As for you, Mikko-kun, what does a single small minded skeptic matter to the "gifted"? I really never read your posts or memorized your user name if i did read them. I could class you in one of those four catagories but then that will cause tension and debates here and I think there is enough debates in this topic and we just end up derailing sakari long dead thread.

And If you think this need further discussion then we should do it on another thread.

Edited by Brian Topp

I'm not gifted, unfortunately... maybe I had some when I was at pre-school, but that's about it. It's okay if you dont really read my posts and even if you still categorize me on one of those four things.. I dont want to cause any tension either, you're not all-bad guy either you know. But you're just contradicting yourself a bit there, four categories, you think you could put me to one of those but you've not read much of what I've written nor remember it really. I'm not saying I'm any better when it comes to prejudices :) on the contrary, but I think it's just healthy to recognice that we're talking about prejudices here. To each to his own, in any case.

I have been rereading this train wreck of a thread (No offense to Sakari but over half of the posts i have had read so far has been people arguing amongst themselves about how gifted they are or giving idol warnings to sakari) and I have slowly been cataloging each suggestion once (As in the first person who suggest it) and will post this bucket list to avoid future suggestions (keep in mind people normally just read the first post and just reply).

Would love to see it.....I tried to go back and jot it all down, but as you said, train wreck.....And, no offense taken.

*derail time*

The ones who claim to be gifted fall into four catagories.

A) They like to advertise, brag and openly talk as if they know what they are talking about. They are the ones who reply to almost every thread and have a rediculas high post count over a month, more than even the members who been active for years here. The people who claim they are gifted want to feel special, admired or want to feel they have control of their "life" and even convince themselves to the point that they swear to their grave.

When it comes down to the crunch when people here ask questions about these so called claims, the "gifted" would pull the "I don't need to prove you any thing" card and expect that to sit in the water, except it floats like oil.

B) They want to convince people they he or she is gifted and go far to try and make a buck, such as selling haunted items or buying their merchandise etc. It doesn't last very long here.

C) Certain people at some point will admit secretly or even in openl to having mental health problems, some even say that their mental health problem is the true cause of their gift. We had one guy who posted he was biopolar and is cronic depressed and was able to see into the souls of people and know when they die and can do it by looking at people photos.

D) People who are amature writers and testing their creativity here. They the ones who post a couple of posts and vanish. Most the time those stories go in par with the movies or popular books or tv shows or even internet stories (Slanderman).

Though not at all a bad analysis of some, you are makeing some big generelazations there. One could easily say that yourself is fulfilling a psychological need to put down others and raise your own status.

• Like 1

Though not at all a bad analysis of some, you are makeing some big generelazations there. One could easily say that yourself is fulfilling a psychological need to put down others and raise your own status.

There are subclasses, just like every thing in life.

I don't have a status, if i did, i certainly wouldn't be hanging around on a forum!

• Like 1

Well I have a damn high post count, mainly because I don't have anything else to do; I hate TV and am accustomed to being very busy and now I am having a health-enforced rest.

I don't think I'm gifted spiritually or in any psychic way, and I don't believe in any of the stuff posted here, although I can't say I disbelieve either. I do like attention when it is friendly.

Introduction:

After reading the same suggestions, I have decided to create this post for those who want to add a suggestion but don't want to read all 10,000 posts and not have the filter people posting "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" with sakari explaining why, or people advertising how magical they are, or arguments etc it was getting old. A lot of people recommended the same thing over and over, i just picked the first person who suggested it.

Please note,

Blue is the link to the players profile,

Gray means the person is banned,

Brown is my comments as a skeptic.

Sakari's Bucket List:

1. Cybele recommended to do Lesser and Greater Keys of Solomon

2. Kazahel suggested to buy a webcam.

3. Kazahel recommended to astral project with your eyes with rituals called LBRP. Kaz also suggested lucid dreaming.

4. puridalan Said to try and stare at a dead relative's photo and imagine the dead relative. If any thing comes to mind, write it down.

5. puridalan also mentioned about backwards projection.

6. louisvilleseeker advised to do a pagan summoning ritual, involving a pentagram as a summoning circle, forget to destroy the circle and the spirit will be bound the the spot/ house.

7A. Big Chief, Swore in an offensive manner and said you need the power of belief to summon a spirit, he then suggested to do ouija. he later tells sakari to record himself doing it on video.

7B.Evo Pressed further on the oujia board, use a wooden one in which the characters were emblazoned with fire or a very hot object. Must have a high spirital power (DBZ reference),

7C. Sakari got a PM of unknamed person. Home made necklace of metal thread on a home made oujia board made of paper. move necklace while saying simple words. Must have spirit power!

8. Giavanna Said with confidence to Put blood on clear white paper and burn it. Chant aloud that you are offering up a sacrifice to them. (note, Did not mention what type of chant)

9. puridalan wanted sakari's picture to curse/place negative life summon a spirit/demon, then backs out.

10. Conditor Malorum mentioned about Painting some big veves on your wall, or on some posterboard that you attach to your wall. then disrespecting them.

11. DawnieK Recommend sleep/meditation laying down. Also Oujia

12. Akatsuki-pein Says to knock on the devils door.

13. Evo said to stay in the boog (Sand Lick) for a while, because it has a lot of things happen there.

14. markprice said, table turning. Check out Carl Jung's experience in Jung on Synchronicity and the paranormal, and Eliphas Levi Transcendental Magic its Doctrine and Ritual if you are curious.

15. Kazahel gives the Link (Of The Arte Goetia)

16. bornmystic mentions about lucid dreaming and meditation

17. xcodesia Says to go to a remote house that is considered haunted and ask questions over and over.

18. chaosdarksoulz Says to shut all doors (except one) and windows, make a circle of salt around you and sit in it.

19. PETER GORE SEER, Said to buy a spirit with money from a demon on a website.

20. Waymarker believes if you are an evil person you will get evil spirits. (Wouldn't prisons be the most heavily haunted place on earth? and wouldn't weird and unsusual things happen?)

21. Enoonmai said sketch an inter dimensional entity, using The Amalantrah Working.

22.scepticalbeliever talks about knowing a spirit planetry hour and draw it's seal on a blank peice of paper and have some incense burning, poke your finger and put the blood on the paper.

23. scepticalbeliever goes completely off topic and tells you to light a green candle (made by yourself prefered) and then scratch the amount of money you want and the next day you find it in your yard. (if this was true the enconemy would collapse from every one being rich!)

24.Shadesong inquired if Sakari tried using techniques night-time, candles, mirrors, sigils, and milk and cookies.

25. regandpip suggest reading a book called summoning spirits.

26.UFO_Monster informs sakari to hire a witch.

27.Auto-GAsks for sakari's gps coordinates so he can send a demon. (seriously, Demons have GPS' now?)

28.Banshee Song suggesting to go to hell gate locations or drinking bloody mary (or maybe do bloody mary in the mirror?)

29.gambino78 openly suggest sakari to summon baal (yet failed to tell sakari HOW)

30.metaphysical implies that you must have a near death experience to see a ghost, or starve for two days also can call ghosts (ahh, hallucinations? I starved for a week when i was a child and i didn't see any demons or spirits)

31.Thelea said she uses a bait to get spirits to show themselves. Works every time. Too bad she can't remember it's ingredients. (ironic). Then suggests, Diethyl ether, Sage oil, Rosemary oil, Oil of Amber/Amber oil, Distilled water, human Blood, heliotrope. Instructions Water-other liquid-solid, amount of the three oils don't matter, according to her just few drops should be fine, at least that's how much she puts. Place in a small (coloured) glass container. open container, you can also empty it on a wide plate/bowl, or pour to ground. (This is close to lighter fluid)

32.Purifier said to use dowsing rods.

33._Only say do not sleep for 72 hours and walk, you see shadow people (it's called sleep deprivation)

34.metaphysicalSuggest using black magic via google.

35. rashore acutally gives a more original idea apart from the damn oujia boards, take dirt from a grave and make a mud- apply to the eyelids.

36.Seeker79 Tells sakari to I will make my way to Oregon. I will meet you a designated place... Just you and I will decend into the wilderness. We will not speak a word to each other. (He said he doesn't garentee ghosts but sakari will walk out a changed man)

37. Hartmut produce the claim of researching TULPA, with the power of postive or negative thinking.

38.Apopo said to kick a grave.

39. lighting candles, chanting/praying to certain diety/demon on a certain moon light

40. djainir suggests to have a shower and enter a dark room with no light and chant YAYARAI. DADA ARDI. YAMAYYITI. 1000 times

41.FlyingAngel believes that sakari's angel is protecting him and needs to dimiss it by saying in your mind to stop protecting you and let the evil spirit approach you, and live at your place. Do this three times at night (Wouldn't it work any time since the angel is with you 24-7??)

Hey Mr. Tallyman bring me a banana

1. people claiming it was a bad idea: 61

2. Skeptics that say nothing will happen: 9

3. Suggestion of using oujia board: 25

4. People claiming they know how and won't tell: 17

5. People putting curses or summon spirits on Sakari: 6

6. Jokes about drinking "spirits" aka booze: 10

7. Jokes about upsetting your spouse or getting married: 6

8. People who claim to read the entire thread (up to that point) but post the exact same thing: 4

9: Joke about politicians or fbi/cia: 5

10: jokes about inlaws: 7

11. Suggestions on traveling to haunted locations: 5

12: Suggestions on seeing a minister or church: 7

13. how many claiming you need belief/fear of god/spirit energy: 15

14. Suggestion of using drugs: 5

15. How many people know How to get rid of them: 17

16. Recommend going to a satanic church: 4

Wait, What?

From my reading I learned a lot of beliefs that i feel condricting.

1. Spirits only haunt evil people. VS You need to have spirital powers to see it.

2. You need more people for oujia board VS you only need 1 person to do it.

3. You/Skeptics lack the power of belief/spirit/fear of god to summon/see a ghost. I find this strange since it's saying Skeptics are immune, So the belief can kill?

4. People know all these techniques but failing to explain the method to doing it.

5. People insist on commiting crimes, like rape, murder etc. I find it amusing how quite a few say his yet i never heard of a pyschic coming publicly and saying "that man is a bad man, he has evil spirits" before the criminal was arrested.

6. They say you Need spirit power or belief yet they fail to summon a ghost or demon themselves on sakari.

Things I thought people would suggest but didn't:

1. Play a record backwards, sing with it.

2. Defile a church.

3. Drive to haunted locations where you have ghost hitchhikers

4. wear a bed sheet on with eye holes and look at yourself in a mirror.

5. give a recipe on a meal as a joke.

6. joke about the movie ghost busters

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

My offer still stands.

My offer still stands.

When are you coming up the coast Seeker?.....I PM'd you a week ago, no response :)

Very relevant to the topic :w00t: I don't really think your list is serving very much purpose... if the OP would let this thread die, instead of continue to try and keep it alive for whatever reason, if people have questions about a Ouija Board, they'll post a new thread. From my observations, the guy has no genuine interest in investigation of the topic, only to ridicule it and people who have had experiences because he can't get anything to work. Therefore, because HE can't get results - everybody else is a liar or mentally ill. Talk about thinking the world revolves around you.

Skater Boy....I only post to answer questions, so if you want this thread to die, stop replying, and tell others the same. And mainly, stop asking questions.

I am not ridiculing anyone, if doing things people say and nothing happening is ridiculing, then you have issues.

Have you even considered this is all Psychological or Medical?.....I can not get anything because I do not have those issues at this time?

And finally, I see another person getting all defensive, why?........If you know about this topic, reply with something other then attacking me.

Brian, Thank you for that list. Might have to copy paste it every page, or find a way to make it show up first ( help mods )......As we both know, many will read the first post, and hit reply, missing everything including the list.......

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

Nice list but I'd like to correct/clarify again a few things..

A lot of people recommended the same thing over and over, i just picked the first person who suggested it.

3. Kazahel recommended to astral project with your eyes with rituals called LBRP. Kaz also suggested lucid dreaming.

15. Kazahel gives the Link (Of The Arte Goetia)

In regards to 3. Which you took from page 5 I wasn't recommending to astral project with your eyes or doing the LBRP. What I said was..

From what I remember the complicated rituals are to basically open your astral senses so that you can see the entities with your astral eyes. So they say to do complicated rituals inorder to summon certain entities because some apparently need certain things to be done to call whatever spirt your after(like using sigils which are the spirits names)and also to help to make you feel protected from these entities. So they tend to suggest to do rituals like the LBRP and things like this to not only help open your eyes(your scrying eyes) but also to make you feel protected once the summoning is over. So the complicated rituals are imo to get you good at scrying with your eyes open. They then believe that if you get good enough you can then evoke the spirit onto the physical plane by finding it first in the astral and then bringing it back with you(or something like that)and they tend to use smoke from incense to help the spirit have something to form with. So they might call the spirit into the triangle of the arts to keep it contained and with smoke it can use that to form itself(from what I remember anyway).

Personally I think the best way is to skip all this and to get good at lucid dreaming because you dont need to then do these complicated rituals inorder to open your astral eyes because you are already there. So it might not be what your after because summoning to the physical plane apparently is the hardest thing to do but if you want to summon to the astral plane then skip the rituals and use sigils or your voice to basically call them into your dreaming. When you are dreaming you can basically draw a sigil and it will float in the air and stay so you dont have to visualize it like in the physical because its just there so its much easier. Best of all though is to just use your voice and you call with what they call a vibrating voice where you vibrate the name of the spirit and just wait. So say you want to summon the angel Michael you say Mi-cha-el "Mee-kaaaa-elllll" (kinda like that)and use your whole breath to say the name.

So as you can see I explained about the rituals and summoning to the physical but I suggested/recommended to skip all that and just use your voice to call them into dreaming. I clarified this on page 32.

To be more accurate though I dont think I actually suggested a ritual. What I said was..

Page 5.

So the only thing I really suggested was more of a technique that short cuts rituals.

:) I also gave a personal example on page 16 and later I mentioned how traditionally(well going by the Bible)they apparently spoke with angels during dreams. Pg 120. So if they believed angels spoke during dreams then it might be worth exploring that.

Also in regards to 15. and the link I gave. I gave the link only to "show that you have to apparently do certain things otherwise certain spirits "will not doe you homage". " It wasn't really a suggestion, which you would be able to tell more clearly now because of what I pointed out above in regards to 3.

So yeah... 3 should read more like... Use your voice to call them into a lucid dream.

*This was post 3564.. since April 2006. :)

Edited by Kazahel

Nice list but I'd like to correct/clarify again a few things..

In regards to 3. Which you took from page 5 I wasn't recommending to astral project with your eyes or doing the LBRP. What I said was..

So as you can see I explained about the rituals and summoning to the physical but I suggested/recommended to skip all that and just use your voice to call them into dreaming. I clarified this on page 32.

:) I also gave a personal example on page 16 and later I mentioned how traditionally(well going by the Bible)they apparently spoke with angels during dreams. Pg 120. So if they believed angels spoke during dreams then it might be worth exploring that.

Also in regards to 15. and the link I gave. I gave the link only to "show that you have to apparently do certain things otherwise certain spirits "will not doe you homage". " It wasn't really a suggestion, which you would be able to tell more clearly now because of what I pointed out above in regards to 3.

So yeah... 3 should read more like... Use your voice to call them into a lucid dream.

*This was post 3564.. since April 2006. :)

Yeah, Like i said, I just used the first person who suggested it, some one said lucid dreaming already

Yeah, Like i said, I just used the first person who suggested it, some one said lucid dreaming already

I was the first to suggest calling them into lucid dreaming. It's on page 5 and that's why its listed as number 3 on your list(you just didn't write it correctly). So if you can find one before that let me know.

So I've posted to correct what you wrote on your list because it is misleading and not actually giving the personal technique I use that I gave very early in this thread. I've also had to post again now to correct the above.

Personally I think the best way is to skip all this and to get good at lucid dreaming because you dont need to then do these complicated rituals inorder to open your astral eyes because you are already there. So it might not be what your after because summoning to the physical plane apparently is the hardest thing to do but if you want to summon to the astral plane then skip the rituals and use sigils or your voice to basically call them into your dreaming. When you are dreaming you can basically draw a sigil and it will float in the air and stay so you dont have to visualize it like in the physical because its just there so its much easier. Best of all though is to just use your voice and you call with what they call a vibrating voice where you vibrate the name of the spirit and just wait. So say you want to summon the angel Michael you say Mi-cha-el "Mee-kaaaa-elllll" (kinda like that)and use your whole breath to say the name.

So if you take the time to make a list at least be accurate, also be accurate in your postings.

Don't get me wrong either, I like the idea of the list but just do it correctly. :)

Edited by Kazahel

Id love to take you on a vision quest. I have it in my head to make up that way. We just have to be solid on it. I know you are a working man, but i need four days. It would be the perfect ending to the little project I have brewing in my mind, but syncronistically things are condensing themselves so my mind is brewing again. I will be in the ventana wilderness in a few weeks I suspect I will come back with how to proceed. I was planning a trip down the Carson river the week after the fourth of July but I can modify just about anything. It's a little more difficult now that I'm back and forth to the school all day, but I'm pretty resourceful. I'm already working on said project, slowly but surely. Let me know. Im all for it if we schedule it. What an adventure it will be, and what a report you could give.

I get 2 days off a week. Saturday and Sunday. I on my second month of a 90 day probation. ( new job ). I will not be able to take 4 days off in a row for another year. ( vacation ).

You hiring? :tu:

Very relevant to the topic :w00t: I don't really think your list is serving very much purpose... if the OP would let this thread die, instead of continue to try and keep it alive for whatever reason, if people have questions about a Ouija Board, they'll post a new thread. From my observations, the guy has no genuine interest in investigation of the topic, only to ridicule it and people who have had experiences because he can't get anything to work. Therefore, because HE can't get results - everybody else is a liar or mentally ill. Talk about thinking the world revolves around you.

Who said Sakari is the ONLY skeptic who tried it? That seem one sided, I tried a few myself and even had a few friends who believe in it try it to examine results.

I know you are new here because there is a lot of threads that were deleted from skeptics and believers who end up debunking those who make those claims of being gifted. You don't see those thread because mods remove them.

Maybe if you read as many threads that been created here, then you have some ground to argue. Heck, read this entire thread and you see even the gifted arguing with other believers about the legitimately of their so called powers.

So yes I am sticking two the 4 catagories but there is always a subcatagory.