Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

Honestly I think he is telling the truth, he just wants a bromance amongst the snakes, cane toads, Oz flora and fauna miscellany.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ooooooo Sakari..... Brother. You should go read Dan Milman's " the way of a peaceful warrior" and then come back and explain the difference between a jackass and a foolish jack ass. ;)

Oops I ment fool and foolish jackass.

• 3 weeks later...

You've got no public log, no way for posters to know if what you say is true. Don't get me wrong I am not calling you a liar, but when you flat out make a thread aimed at disproving other people's beliefs... Well you gotta have some proof that what they believe is incorrect. How do we know what you have tried? How we do know if you've had experiences or not? Oh we should all just take your word for it.. So basically if you did have an experience you could just say nope and we would all be none the wiser right? ;)

On a side note: I've seen you boasting about your "3 years" unanswered, they don't count because your "project" is supposed to be a scientific one, but no scientific evidence has been recorded... Oh and btw i've spoken to a few people on your behalf and they said they need your name and a picture.

You've got no public log, no way for posters to know if what you say is true. Don't get me wrong I am not calling you a liar, but when you flat out make a thread aimed at disproving other people's beliefs... Well you gotta have some proof that what they believe is incorrect. How do we know what you have tried? How we do know if you've had experiences or not? Oh we should all just take your word for it.. So basically if you did have an experience you could just say nope and we would all be none the wiser right? ;)

On a side note: I've seen you boasting about your "3 years" unanswered, they don't count because your "project" is supposed to be a scientific one, but no scientific evidence has been recorded... Oh and btw i've spoken to a few people on your behalf and they said they need your name and a picture.

My picture is my avatar....My name is Rob.

What would you like as proof?

Pick 3 things and maybe i will do them again and film it for you.

Or, as I have told others, call me on the phone and I will do some of the verbal ones for you.

As for scientific evidence to record. I had none. You did not read well did you. If I had ever gotten anything even a little strange, I would have started recording. Especially ghosts and demons. I could have easily recorded nothing happening ( and still can ). I wish something would have happened, as I would have done a lot more then post on youtube.

P.S. Enlighten us with your friends request reasoning. In detail. What they are doing, and when. When I should see something happen. Maybe film it also so people believe you.

Edited by Sakari

My picture is my avatar....My name is Rob.

What would you like as proof?

Pick 3 things and maybe i will do them again and film it for you.

Or, as I have told others, call me on the phone and I will do some of the verbal ones for you.

As for scientific evidence to record. I had none. You did not read well did you. If I had ever gotten anything even a little strange, I would have started recording. Especially ghosts and demons. I could have easily recorded nothing happening ( and still can ). I wish something would have happened, as I would have done a lot more then post on youtube.

P.S. Enlighten us with your friends request reasoning. In detail. What they are doing, and when. When I should see something happen. Maybe film it also so people believe you.

Well the friends are from certain religious circles that would like to extend onto you what they call a tiny taste of the dark side. In which they would use only ghosts. You would technically have nothing to do in the matter other than supplying your name and picture and just wait for the madness ;) As far as time frame, the standard is 21 days, and things can start to happen as soon as midnight the day of and can become overwhelming as soon as midnight on day 7.

I will post here to let you know when the 21 days starts.

• Like 1

I know a girl who can do it in 7. I can have her send you a video.

The-Evil-Girl-From-The-Ring-Not-So-Scary-Now-1.jpg

• Like 1

What do you expect him to do. Record hours of nothing? It makes no sense to offer a record of nothing.

Day 1: performed ritual... Nothing

Day 2: ask ouji board to send a demon... I Waited..... Nothing

Day 3: performed summoning of the dead..... Turned on video camara left it on for three hours. Here is the link, have fun.

It's funny to even think about.

• Like 1

Well the friends are from certain religious circles that would like to extend onto you what they call a tiny taste of the dark side. In which they would use only ghosts. You would technically have nothing to do in the matter other than supplying your name and picture and just wait for the madness ;) As far as time frame, the standard is 21 days, and things can start to happen as soon as midnight the day of and can become overwhelming as soon as midnight on day 7.

I have more of a offer. I would like to know these people are really doing this. They can call me, or I can call them. At the very least, email contacts. I would also like a email of when this " starts " so I can make sure to post this in case you do not.

What is important, especially following this topic. I want details on how they " do this ".....They claim they can do it, well, give the details of what they are going to " do to me "....What are these " certain religious circles " ?....I can never find anything like that, or anyone, to contact and help me out.

I am waiting....

As you see, I am more then willing to do what it takes to confirm claims, and I do not hide behind a keyboard, I am willing to get personal about it. ( meaning meeting people, giving out information )

Now, my question to you.....

When nothing happens, are you going to claim I have no proof nothing happened, or will you trust in me that I am a honest person.

This has been made clear from me numerous times. I WANT something to happen, I want to document things they way they should be documented, and reported to appropriate people to do a true investigation.

Edit to add :

How we do know if you've had experiences or not?

I posted experiences I have had, and so have other " skeptics " on a topic titled " sightings from skeptics "...Or similar to that.

Let me sweeten the pot, and leave out no " if's ".....

One, my avatar is me, but hey, that may be to small.....

I only gave you my first name, lets go all out shall we? .......Robert Lester

539391_497805326898579_355688845_n.jpg

271348_497724266906685_1438411758_o.jpg

Edited by Sakari

What do your friends call it when nothing happens? lol.

By heck Sakari... I'm a bit spooked now! I've been following this thread, so let's just wait and see :passifier: Nice piccy's by the way :tu:

Edited by Star of the Sea

By heck Sakari... I'm a bit spooked now! I've been following this thread, so let's just wait and see :passifier: Nice piccy's by the way :tu:

This is not the first " offering "....:)

And TY on the pics.

• Like 1

Your avatar is quite telling ;) Felix .

I told him how to do it himself . He refused ,with excuses . I wouldn't do it myself because of backlash ,and I don't waste my wax oils and rum for no good reason . Tell your friends I said ,THANK YOU !

:)

PS if anything did happen ,I doubt he will admit it ,and he will claim here it didn't work ,so make sure they linger ,a wwhiiillleee ,just for .....fun ?

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Your avatar is quite telling ;) Felix .

I told him how to do it himself . He refused . I wouldn't do it myself because of backlash ,and I don't waste my wax oils and rum for no good reason . Tell your friends I said ,THANK YOU !

:)

Really Simbi?.......Are you really going to do this again?.....Hasn't the silence between us been nice?.....

People can go back and read our little experience and judge for themselves.

Stop trolling, I leave you alone, leave me alone.

Simple......

Someone just offered, let it ride, let it go......See what happens.

Nothing more to discuss really is there?

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

I'm inclined to agree with you, this thread (and the "investigation") has been nothing but a farce and a thread to mock the beliefs/experiences of others but dressed up so the mods can't technically do anything about it.

However, your later post is just ridiculous and you need to get out more. Whilst Sakari has refused to take my advice on several accounts, I have a feeling he shall be holding you to yours, partly because he knows how ridiculous it is and it's going to be used to ridicule everybody else later.

Yep, am sure that's where this is going.

My later post is ridiculous? Do you even have a clue as to what im talking about? Simbi seems to know...

But yes I agree, I am sure there will be some reasoning as to why it "didn't work".. but we will cross that bridge when we get to it. The challenge stands and the 21 days starts tonight. I am going into the matter fully prepared to be "debunked", but why? Because everyone with half a brain knows that the only evidence that can be captured is that of personal encounters and all the scientific babble has not once produced a single tool that can actually record or analyze higher dimensions.

In essence, I am not in it to scientifically prove that which cannot be proven... I just want someone who continues to disrespect others beliefs to have an encounter of his own, even a minor one, so that he too can understand where others are coming from.

• Like 1

My later post is ridiculous? Do you even have a clue as to what im talking about? Simbi seems to know...

But yes I agree, I am sure there will be some reasoning as to why it "didn't work".. but we will cross that bridge when we get to it. The challenge stands and the 21 days starts tonight. I am going into the matter fully prepared to be "debunked", but why? Because everyone with half a brain knows that the only evidence that can be captured is that of personal encounters and all the scientific babble has not once produced a single tool that can actually record or analyze higher dimensions.

In essence, I am not in it to scientifically prove that which cannot be proven... I just want someone who continues to disrespect others beliefs to have an encounter of his own, even a minor one, so that he too can understand where others are coming from.

Felix,

First and foremost. I have some haters. Haters will hate. Neither have offered anything.At least not in public. One " I had to believe " for it to work.

Second, I will not ridicule you at all, I appreciate you doing this. Nice to see someone actually stand up to what they believe and follow through.

I assure you if anything out of the ordinary happens, I will let you know.......Maybe I should blog it here, each day.

Third, what people seem to keep ignoring I WANT SOMETHING TO HAPPEN!!!

A few reasons, I have some people that should be able to have a University actually investigate, as long as whatever happens is strong evidence, the kind people claim all the time. I would not have youtube videos, you would see this on ABC News. Now this is down the list, but if I were the one that can finally show proof to these claims, there is going to be a financial up beat for my family.

I have no reason to say nothing happened if something did. I have already posted a few things on another topic that happened to me, I did not hide those.

So, Felix, thank you for doing this, I will report out with 100% honesty, and will not ridicule you at all. As said, you at the least made an effort.

I would like to see some details of what they did, via phone calls, emails, etc....Phone calls prefered.

Either way, I work 4PM to 3AM, looking forward to my drive home on a dark and lonely Highway 101 for 40 miles......

Thanks again Felix, and please, do not judge me from others replies, judge me from how I interact with you. Feel free to PM me.

P.S. Felix, I do not disrespect anyone's belief. I do not respect when people push their belief as fact is all. When they do that, I do ask for evidence.

I have always said, if someone says " I believe ", then I leave it alone....If they say " this is true ", then I have a discussion. ( a discussion not a argument)

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 3

I don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about, no. Nor do I care to know. But I am certain of one thing: the spirit world is not an episode of Charmed. It's people like you who give others who have experiences, or who have knowledge, a bad name.

He doesn't believe, let him not believe or at least, if you want to make him believe...lose the ridiculous statement because the sheer tone of what you've said tells me (and no doubt others) that you (and/or your friends) simply don't understand the spirit world.

It's not just you who is going to be ridiculed to no end in 3 weeks because of your ridiculous postings.

First off, lets clarify something... If anybody has any knowledge of the other side, they wouldn't be telling an Ngangulero that he knows nothing of the other side.

Second off, I already said that he wont prove or disprove anything. Him parading around like a champion would be just as retarded as me parading around like one.

But since you feel offended.. (By the way the only one offended should be me when you say I know nothing meanwhile I have hundreds possibly even thousands of years of family records and knowledge in the matter but you have what? Your last 10-30 years..)

Since you feel offended I will back off this thread but not before I put to rest some doubt.

*snip*

Now how would I have their information, if they never gave it to me?

I will not further reply to this thread, because people's feelings have been hurt.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
personal details removed - 2f. Private content: Do not post the content of private correspondances or the personal contact details of other members
  • Like 1

have you tried leaving out a glass of sherry and a mince pie sak?

works for me!

oh. wait. that's santa.....

:-)

• Like 1

*stands up*

APPLAUDS

WAVES POM POMS

CARTWHEELS

oh yeah,this is going to be good....

*titters*

:lol:

And aren't my icon and sig lovely . Just sayin ....lovely ...mmmmm....

*skips away*

First off, lets clarify something... If anybody has any knowledge of the other side, they wouldn't be telling an Ngangulero that he knows nothing of the other side.

Second off, I already said that he wont prove or disprove anything. Him parading around like a champion would be just as retarded as me parading around like one.

But since you feel offended.. (By the way the only one offended should be me when you say I know nothing meanwhile I have hundreds possibly even thousands of years of family records and knowledge in the matter but you have what? Your last 10-30 years..)

Since you feel offended I will back off this thread but not before I put to rest some doubt.

*snip*

Now how would I have their information, if they never gave it to me?

I will not further reply to this thread, because people's feelings have been hurt.

Not sure why you are leaving when I was not rude to you.

Well, some type of ritual was done, so you claim. Although, I asked for details.

I will go with the 21 days, and go with the claim some people did something. I will start a blog here tomorrow. Will do 21 days. I can say, so far normal work shift. It is now 4 AM.

As for me and the wife's names and address, and phone number, yes, anyone could have gotten that with a simple google search. I gave you my name, and next to my avatar it says Langlois,Oregon...This place has maybe 100 people scattered around hundreds of acres, and we are the only Lesters.

Anyway, I had my hopes up on this one......

20 days left.....

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
updating quotes - personal details removed

"As far as time frame, the standard is 21 days, and things can start to happen as soon as midnight the day of and can become overwhelming as soon as midnight on day 7."

So does that mean things start from day 21 which means you may have to wait till day 28 for the full effect Sakari

Also I don't know these people or what they're done or whether it will work, I know your wife will be able to pick up things but any younger ones you need to watch just in case it does work and it's some sort of just opened spell/ curse etc..

Will be interesting anyway.

Edited by Tia

"As far as time frame, the standard is 21 days, and things can start to happen as soon as midnight the day of and can become overwhelming as soon as midnight on day 7."

So does that mean things start from day 21 which means you may have to wait till day 28 for the full effect Sakari

Also I don't know these people or what they're done or whether it will work, I know your wife will be able to pick up things but any younger ones you need to watch just in case it does work and it's some sort of just opened spell/ curse etc..

Will be interesting anyway.

I hope Felix doesn't mind if I explain this . 21 days is significant to the pantheon of the spirits he has made his request to.

This is a constant number of days,within this specific pantheon . Nothing to do with stalling,making it up ,or being coy.

If anyone actually took the time to ask people on this forum ,about how these things work ,within the tentents of the RELIGIONS,to which they belong ,instead of mocking the practices therein ,they would actually LEARN something .

As I have stated ,repeatedly ,the concepts of summoning spirits ,are SPIRITUAL BELIEFS ,in some of the cases of constituents of this forum .

All anyone voices by mocking us,is religious intolerance and sheer ignorance .

We dont mock anyone who believes some guy made people from bones ,parted an ocean ,or died and came back to life .

*shrugs*

So.....like me,someone got fed up with the disrespectful way our beliefs and beloved spirits,are mocked on this thread ,for nothing more than some attention seekers amusement.

I actually feel sad for them ,as this is going to hurt .....no one but he and his.

OH WELL

maybe a lesson will finally be learned .

*skips away humming a happy tune*

;)

And no offence to the mods,but its interesting how this thread keeps getting edited ,as if someone is complaining like a BIG BABY .

When I gave him my ritual to summon a spirit ,he said it had to be posted on this thread . Given its such a dangerous ritual to the uninitiated ,he claimed he wouldn't do it,just because I didn't want novices playing with fire ,by putting an unpublished ritual to call upon the lord of the dead in voodoo,on a board viewed by 1000s of kids ,thrill seekers etc.

Not a good idea. I said no,here is the ritual ,don't post it publically ,IT'S DANGEROUS .

And the mods know this occured. Karlis oversaw it all .

So ,instead of understanding the facts of the matter,and prudence ,he pouted ,said I never even replied to him ,and then called ME a liar .Now that its getting real ,he doesn't want anything posted here ????

Ohhhhhhh,come now......follow your own advice . Transparency ..hmmmmm

.......tsk tsk .

Never changes,never learns a lesson .

Maybe I will break my rule,and send a few of my own friends to meet up with Felixs friends . It's so nice to have a Compadre in here ,I must say .

*goes to find the rum*

:lol:

Edited by Simbi Laveau

And no offence to the mods,but its interesting how this thread keeps getting edited ,as if someone is complaining like a BIG BABY .

What's the point of baiting people with personal insults and what's the advantage in keeping such posts up ?

If things sparked off we'd be getting called in to clean up the mess - you can't have it both ways.

• Like 4