Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 26
Sakari

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

2,436 posts in this topic

Everything you are saying leads to what " this " is.

A medical condition, and all in ones head. ( alive or asleep )

This is one of the great lies of the APA (American Psychiatric Association). You can't always believe the "authorities". This is just another form of persecution that is placed on the lowly of this world by psychiatry and our government by discrediting lowly witnesses to God, Jesus, angels, saints and evil spirits. This is a blind spot in much of the American publics eyes. It's a shame how they blur the truth the way they do. May God forgive them. Edited by notforgotten

This is one of the great lies of the APA (American Psychiatric Association). You can't always believe the "authorities". This is just another form of persecution that is placed on the lowly of this world by psychiatry and our government by discrediting lowly witnesses to God, Jesus, angels, saints and evil spirits. This is a blind spot in much of the American publics eyes. It's a shame how they blur the truth the way they do. May God forgive them.

Quite a claim there....

Do you have anything to get me to believe it?

Also, I consider myself one of the " Authorities " on this matter.

Quite a claim there....

Do you have anything to get me to believe it?

Also, I consider myself one of the " Authorities " on this matter.

Here's one article on the history of schizophrenia:

http://www.tree.com/...ia-history.aspx

There are many others if you care to do a search.

Medical science had it right years ago, although treatment was abusive.

The modern day view of schizophrenia is completely wrong.

Edited by notforgotten

Here's one article on the history of schizophrenia:

http://www.tree.com/...ia-history.aspx

There are many others if you care to do a search.

Medical science had it right years ago. The modern day view of schizophrenia is completely wrong.

The link you gave me is from this website?

The Tree empowers.

LendingTree revolutionized the way Americans shop for loans when it launched the nation's first online lending marketplace in 1998. Since then, we've branched out.

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

I will do whatever anyone posts that is not to far out there....

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....I have used the Ouiji board numerous times , begging the devil himself to say hello....Notta

Years and years ago , and on here , I asked in my other home for any spirit/demon , etc to come stay at my house , feel at home , show some kahunas.....Notta

So , really , I see a Topic on how to get rid of spirits , I want to know how to get them here in my home.....

" Please evil and non evil spirits a like , please come to my home in Oregon , we have 2 empty rooms , and I do not think I will get any takers"....

I doubt that will work either.....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)

to achieve this you must research evil spirits

you must believe in evil spirits

try researching evil spirit right before you go to sleep and dont go to sleep jus continuing researching or tryin to invite evil spirits

research more than you sleep and i bet you will get the evil spirits you want

tell your brain to let evil spirits in

The link you gave me is from this website? No.

Early history of schizophrenia, going back thousands of years, even before Christ has shown that it involved evil spirits. The people in the bible that were possessed by demons would today be diagnosed as schizophrenic. For that matter, all the saints in the bible that spoke to God like Abraham, Moses, and even Jesus would be considered schizophrenic today. The American Psychiatric Association has sqaushed the true testimonies of millions of witnesses to God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, angels, saints in heaven, demons and evil spirits by their one hundred year old lie that schizophrenia is all in your head. These are the same people that used to drill holes in peoples heads in trying to release the evil spirits. The same people that would cut the frontal lobe of the brain out of people. And give them enough electric shock treatments at such a high voltage as to make their brains mush. Are these the people with their lie that you want to side with. Those poor lowly "crazy" people that have said that they've talk to God, seen angels and the devil have been telling the truth all along. It's the psychiatrist thats been lying. This I tell you to be true!
1 person likes this

Sakari or anyone else who think that Notforgotten just blows some hot air, go to sott.net forums, the cassiopeia forums and search for shamanism and ADHD related topics, altered states of consciousness. People there have built some foundation on this belief and made a good case as far as I see, they have really flexible minds there... even if they dont take their views questioned too well in most cases.

1 person likes this

Sakari or anyone else who think that Notforgotten just blows some hot air, go to sott.net forums, the cassiopeia forums and search for shamanism and ADHD related topics, altered states of consciousness. People there have built some foundation on this belief and made a good case as far as I see, they have really flexible minds there... even if they dont take their views questioned too well in most cases.

I never said he/she blows hot air :)

I just see opinion being stated as fact is all.

1 person likes this

to achieve this you must research evil spirits

you must believe in evil spirits

try researching evil spirit right before you go to sleep and dont go to sleep jus continuing researching or tryin to invite evil spirits

research more than you sleep and i bet you will get the evil spirits you want

tell your brain to let evil spirits in

Anyone that see's new topics on people having demon or ghost issues. I just might make a chart from Brians list on this topic.

It will show EXACTLY how not to have ghosts or Demons. Maybe I should sell it, maybe I should become a Demon Exorcist?

Anyway, any new threads, let them know I have the way to get rid of them, I have all alone,,,,,,,,,

Do not believe in them...... :su

With this topic alone, how can people argue that it is not in peoples heads? ......It is in black and white all over this thing.

Edited by Sakari
1 person likes this

With this topic alone, how can people argue that it is not in peoples heads? ......It is in black and white all over this thing.

I'd choose ignorance over being persecuted by evil spirits anyday. This is better than being driven mad by the devils.

I'd choose ignorance over being persecuted by evil spirits anyday. This is better than being driven mad by the devils.

That is perfectly fine. I have no issues with anyone " believing " in something. I just do not like the opinions being stated as fact, or the strong defensive cases when one's belief is questioned.

N

Anyone that see's new topics on people having demon or ghost issues. I just might make a chart from Brians list on this topic.

It will show EXACTLY how not to have ghosts or Demons. Maybe I should sell it, maybe I should become a Demon Exorcist?

Anyway, any new threads, let them know I have the way to get rid of them, I have all alone,,,,,,,,,

Do not believe in them...... :su

yup if you dont believe in them theyre not real...

and you notice on every ghost movie the person is always researching or investigating the hell out the ghost?

really if you pay attention to ghost movies you really will learn alot bout ghosts

yup if you dont believe in them theyre not real...

and you notice on every ghost movie the person is always researching or investigating the hell out the ghost?

really if you pay attention to ghost movies you really will learn alot bout ghosts

You do not know me at all..... :st

Trust me, I know.

...I consider myself one of the " Authorities " on this matter.

Also quite a claim. Have anything to get us to believe it?

1 person likes this

That is perfectly fine. I have no issues with anyone " believing " in something. I just do not like the opinions being stated as fact, or the strong defensive cases when one's belief is questioned.

N

But you do the same exact godda...

I mean, really?!

1 person likes this

Also quite a claim. Have anything to get us to believe it?

I can not make anyone " believe" anything.

Just as no one can make me " believe " Demons and Ghosts are real.

I can, however, give facts to what I state. Verified facts. ( unless I stated it was my opinion )

Edited by Sakari

But you do the same exact godda...

I mean, really?!

No, my statements if stated as fact, are fact. And, I back them up with information regarding the statement.

If I " believe " something, I state that.

So, yes, really.

Done arguing now.....And, this is off topic. I know, I was also, answering a reply.

I can, however, give facts to what I state. Verified facts. ( unless I stated it was my opinion )

You most certainly can make us believe you are an authority on psychology and/or the paranormal. Attempt to, because you have presented yourself as an authority, and I don't think that was necessary or truthful.

Also, the fact that you know the paranormal doesn't exist? You know, the part that totally isn't an opinion, but a fact? I have to tell you that that is an opinion, and also a belief. If it was a fact, you wouldn't have made this thread, and people wouldn't disagree with you, even after you give your reasoning. Only those who hold the same belief will agree with you. Some will not, and most, as myself, will not be decided.

And this matter couldn't be more on the topic, so don't drop that magic carpet line.

I was you to a tee just a few years ago. I had it all figured out, and anyone who disagreed was an ignorant fool. Then I learned I don't know all the things I thought I did. I had just taken opinions and attempted to turn them into facts, using possibilities and rationalizations to make my opinion stronger. It was a debating tactic, as opposed to an honest learning process. That's what I wish this thread to be, but I don't think you are the person to do it. Maybe someone will come along and do it right.

1 person likes this

You most certainly can make us believe you are an authority on psychology and/or the paranormal. Attempt to, because you have presented yourself as an authority, and I don't think that was necessary or truthful.

Also, the fact that you know the paranormal doesn't exist? You know, the part that totally isn't an opinion, but a fact? I have to tell you that that is an opinion, and also a belief. If it was a fact, you wouldn't have made this thread, and people wouldn't disagree with you, even after you give your reasoning. Only those who hold the same belief will agree with you. Some will not, and most, as myself, will not be decided.

And this matter couldn't be more on the topic, so don't drop that magic carpet line.

I was you to a tee just a few years ago. I had it all figured out, and anyone who disagreed was an ignorant fool. Then I learned I don't know all the things I thought I did. I had just taken opinions and attempted to turn them into facts, using possibilities and rationalizations to make my opinion stronger. It was a debating tactic, as opposed to an honest learning process. That's what I wish this thread to be, but I don't think you are the person to do it. Maybe someone will come along and do it right.

How would you like this thread to be a learning tool?....This has been debated to death. Not that I would mind newer claims to debate.

If there is anything you would like to change, or discuss, I am open to that as always.

As for being a " authority ", not in a professional meaning. I am not claiming to be a " professional paranormal investigator "

As for what I have learned, read, and experienced, I do consider myself a " authority " when it comes to a internet forum, compared to what I have seen.

I am also not the only " authority " when it comes to anything, many people here are, in any given topic.....NW is on Bigfoot and such....Evancj is on wildlife, and photography. Agent Mulder was on recoding technology.

And yes, I " know ".....If it were opinion then I would say " I believe ".

example : If you use a home made Ouija board, and burn it when done, bad things will happen........Tried it a few times, so have others, on top of the facts about that game....Same results every time, nothing happens......So, I ' know ".

Off to bed, 3 am comes fast...Hope you have a good evening.

Edited by Sakari

How would you like this thread to be a learning tool?....This has been debated to death. Not that I would mind newer claims to debate.

If there is anything you would like to change, or discuss, I am open to that as always.

As for being a " authority ", not in a professional meaning. I am not claiming to be a " professional paranormal investigator "

As for what I have learned, read, and experienced, I do consider myself a " authority " when it comes to a internet forum, compared to what I have seen.

I am also not the only " authority " when it comes to anything, many people here are, in any given topic.....NW is on Bigfoot and such....Evancj is on wildlife, and photography. Agent Mulder was on recoding technology.

example : If you use a home made Ouija board, and burn it when done, bad things will happen........Tried it a few times, so have others, on top of the facts about that game....Same results every time, nothing happens......So, I ' know ".

Off to bed, 3 am comes fast...Hope you have a good evening.

Firstly, I've never EVER heard of burning a Ouija Board being a bad omen. Secondly, your experiments and experiences are no more important than somebody elses. Evidently, PLENTY of people do have experiences so what you're saying is because you failed, everybody else must be in the wrong. What an elitist attitude. If YOU can't get results, then everybody else must be liars or out of their tiny minds.

I'm glad you were called out on being an "authority" on the topic. I was rather hoping for something a little more fruitful than you've hung around forums for a while. So have I, and so has _Only, I guess we're an "authority" on the matter too then? Looks like you're in no better position than us when it comes to telling people what the truth is.

"The world is flat" was the "truth" once upon a time and WIDELY accepted by science at the time. It's a good job a few were a little more open minded and exploratory, whatever mainstream science said!

Can a Mod PLEASE at least move this topic to the skeptics vs believers forum? It has no right to be in this forum anymore and quite frankly, is a slap in the face to all the genuine people who come here looking for a little more than getting told they're fools or liars. Getting told their experiences aren't real, period, because Sakari said so.

Edited by The Skater Boy
2 people like this

I think you should just give up trying. Theres no need to have evil spirits in your home anyway. Has someone mentioned this already? It seems like it would be hard to stay on topic after all these years. Quite amazing.

3 people like this

Someone with no vested interest one way or the other to do an impartial, honest attempt at the things people say here, and give a detailed description of what did or did not happen, and their own multiple interpretations of any events, one interpreted in the eyes of a believer in the spirit aspect, and one in the eyes of a disbeliever.

The thing is, you aren't. You haven't done any more research, learning, or experience than the average armchair enthusiast. I know the same amount as you on the subject, as many do here. But we are not authorities. Any way you slice it, to use a word like that, especially after the context it was used to incite your reply, was very odd.

And I can go out to the forest, trying to find a marijuana tree a few times. So can others. Same results every time; nothing happens. So, I 'know' that the marijuana tree doesn't exist. The people that saw it therefore had to have lied, been confused, or insane. Right? There are countless analogies to your flawed logic, which is what you are basing your opinion on and labeling it truth. All I'm looking for here is for you to not call your slightly educated belief truth, and then look down on others who do the same from the other side of the fence. That mindset is the fence. You understand that, right?

2 people like this

Firstly, I've never EVER heard of burning a Ouija Board being a bad omen. Secondly, your experiments and experiences are no more important than somebody elses. Evidently, PLENTY of people do have experiences so what you're saying is because you failed, everybody else must be in the wrong. What an elitist attitude. If YOU can't get results, then everybody else must be liars or out of their tiny minds.

The story goes Aleister Crowley had a falling out with his demonic familiar (whose name escapes me at the moment), burned his ouija board which he used to communicate with the demonic familiar, and soon after Crowley died.

1 person likes this

The story goes Aleister Crowley had a falling out with his demonic familiar (whose name escapes me at the moment), burned his ouija board which he used to communicate with the demonic familiar, and soon after Crowley died.

Ahhh right, interesting! Can't say I've ever heard that tale, I'll read up on it sometime. I've heard of people burning Ouija Boards in general to get rid of it, but never burning them and being inflicted with bad things as a result. Can't say it'd surprise me though, I don't really believe the board itself is what holds the power, all comes down to knowing how to open yourself up to certain negative vibrations and issuing the right invitation with the right conditions. When it comes to contact with anything not of this world, you can't get through to the right "person" if you don't know the right "phone number", so to speak. Good luck guessing the right "area code" nevermind the right "number". The same goes with "hanging up", if you're unfortunate enough to bump into anything nasty.

Edited by The Skater Boy

This thread is obviously possessed.