Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

Hi Sakari, I go MIA and come back to find this thread still going lol.

I know, crazy chit isn't it?

I haven't been here since the beginning of this thread, but by god it's amazing how it keeps coming back up.

I've never even had a relationship last this long

• Like 1

I don't remember if I responded to this, and there are so many posts, I'm not gonna go sifting through it all.

Have you tried Goetia?

• 4 weeks later...

I got so close today to being able to meet up with you and do a board session Sakari.

We found flights from Sydney to LA return for $550 AUD with Qantas. I had to go out for an appointment, grabbed a travel book while out, came home to check and the flights were sold out.

It'll be a miracle if these prices happen again, but if they do we'll be able to do some spirit stuff and squatching. ;)

• Like 1

I got so close today to being able to meet up with you and do a board session Sakari.

We found flights from Sydney to LA return for $550 AUD with Qantas. I had to go out for an appointment, grabbed a travel book while out, came home to check and the flights were sold out.

It'll be a miracle if these prices happen again, but if they do we'll be able to do some spirit stuff and squatching. ;)

Let me know :)

"Different www friend of mine living in Michigan offered help with a problem I had. He had no information other than I lived in Georgia near Atlanta. I recieved an email from him asking to confirm the location of my house. Included was a Google Earth file zoomed to the extreme of my neighborhood and there is my house. More coincidence.

Very very very lucky guesses if only coincidence."

Pretty easy to find someone's address on the Internet. Whitepages.com? IP Address?

I wonder about this idea of a spirit being "evil," What makes them evil? Why? What is "evil" anyway? I understand greed and untruthfulness and envy and hate and other human weaknesses, but evil???

Pretty much everyone I know, including all the spirits I know, think themselves good, in spite of occasional lapses from perfection.

I wonder about this idea of a spirit being "evil," What makes them evil? Why? What is "evil" anyway? I understand greed and untruthfulness and envy and hate and other human weaknesses, but evil???

Pretty much everyone I know, including all the spirits I know, think themselves good, in spite of occasional lapses from perfection.

True evil is a rare but it does exist. Anything/anybody that just wants to make people miserable and ruin lives through negative behaviours/actions is evil in my opinion

• Like 1

To truly invite an evil spirit into your home imaging it being there. Do this all the time, just imaging a haunting, think about how this wicked evil spirit is going to destroy you. Won't be to long till your imagination gets the best of you.

• Like 1

there are various methods you can use drinks (for example make one out of acorns or other ingredients you can look it up on the internet) you get into trance then call, you could use a drum until you get into trance as an alternative. Well then the question remains whether it was hallucinations or real, this question only you can answer. The book by Jeremy Narby explains that natural drugs have a different impact on the brain then chemicals so they scientifically are different from synthetic ones, so bear that in mind.

You can`t call dead ones though, also the "devil" is a christian invention so nothing will happen, but if you just call out to spirits there will certainly come hungry ones who will use you, if you want that proceed as I wrote. Also sacrifices are good if you declare your will to sacrifice something. If it doesn't work do it many times and maybe something will happen, like you feel sick, feel out of mind or depressed, the room as a grim atmosphere, bad things happen ...etc

Edited by hellwyr

I don't remember if I responded to this, and there are so many posts, I'm not gonna go sifting through it all.

Have you tried Goetia?

The lesser keys of Solomon.

Discussed that earlier, but thank you.

That involves having to " believe " for it to work. I am out on that one.

True evil is a rare but it does exist. Anything/anybody that just wants to make people miserable and ruin lives through negative behaviours/actions is evil in my opinion

There is such a thing as a sociopath -- a person commonly described as without a conscience -- and I suppose if you put that in the same person with a strong sexual sadism perversion, one would have a product we would easily call evil.

This however doesn't address the point I was making which is more philosophical and not psychiatric. To call a person evil is a judgment and I think it is not only morally wrong but also unscientific and simply a mistake to make judgment calls about people, good or bad. The individual described in my first paragraph is extremely unlucky to have such an inheritance or development, and needs help and deterrence, but thinking of them as evil distorts the reality. They act out of internal desires and instincts, not much different from a cat playing with a mouse it has caught rather than dispatching it immediately.

In short I think evil is a word generally best avoided or just used as a form of shorthand to indicate strong personal disapproval but not as a description of something real in the world.

Why on earth would you invite evil spirits into your home, paranormal investigation or not; it sounds absurdly unhealthy.

Edited by MeOnlyMe
  • Like 2

Why on earth would you invite evil spirits into your home, paranormal investigation or not; it sounds absurdly unhealthy.

The way the question is worded your objection is of course valid. I think the fear is that one may invite them unintentionally if one doesn't know the rules, as laid down by various paranormalists. (Neologism there).

I think that Sakari's point has been pretty well established by now... This post is going on its 5th year and in spite of being quite open to letting evil spirits into his life, nothing dreadful have happened yet that hasn't already happened in his life without the influence of "paranormal forces". All though I agree with you in theory I follow this thread with great interest as Sakari seem to make a very valid point. It is all about what you personally believe and how you decide to let life influence you on an emotional level. Sakari has been through some bad stuff from what I understand and I gotta tip my hat to his "is that the worst you got? come and get me"- attitude. I also tip my hat to Sakari and his "experiment" and will keep following this thread with interest in the future!

Edited by Jackscolon
  • Like 2

I don't see where it much matters how old a thread is: I go to the ones that interest me and only respond to the last half dozen or so posts. I think that is the reality with most people. Of course if nothing lately added is pertinent, then I don't post and go elsewher

Jehovah's Witnesses, among others, thing that simple things like observing Halloween or having a toy Ouija board in the house invites evil spirits, seen as rebellious angels working for Satan. If what they say is true then we are all in considerable danger and should be warned.

As a response to the post made by MeOnlyMe, I was only making the point that Sakari's motives are pretty well established in this thread... The answer to "why?" has been stated clearly several times over the years. So in that respect I would say it matters! Other than that, I myself, do exactly the same as you and look for the subjects that interest me in this forum. No matter how old they are.

I think that Sakari's point has been pretty well established by now... This post is going on its 5th year and in spite of being quite open to letting evil spirits into his life, nothing dreadful have happened yet that hasn't already happened in his life without the influence of "paranormal forces". All though I agree with you in theory I follow this thread with great interest as Sakari seem to make a very valid point. It is all about what you personally believe and how you decide to let life influence you on an emotional level. Sakari has been through some bad stuff from what I understand and I gotta tip my hat to his "is that the worst you got? come and get me"- attitude. I also tip my hat to Sakari and his "experiment" and will keep following this thread with interest in the future!

:tu:

Summed up exactly how I feel. And thank you.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

Jehovah's Witnesses, among others, thing that simple things like observing Halloween or having a toy Ouija board in the house invites evil spirits, seen as rebellious angels working for Satan. If what they say is true then we are all in considerable danger and should be warned.

Funny you mention this. One works with me and brought in the " Jehovah Witness " book. Explains the religion. I actually read it.

• 2 weeks later...

No need to go to any strange rituals to invite evil spirits.Just peruse the YouTube Troll pages and you will find lots and lots of evil spirits. But don't expect anything from them, because it is in their moronic nature to be extremely stupid. :-)

Funny you mention this. One works with me and brought in the " Jehovah Witness " book. Explains the religion. I actually read it.

If you read that nonsense thrn you need some serious help! :-)

Why would you that..... never mind I don't want to know!!

is there a cliffnotes version of this thread?? :unsure2: