Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New "Fun and Games" subforum

Saru

A new subforum has been added to the General Off-Topic Discussion section today called Fun and Games and will be the new home of all the game threads on the forums such as the Movie Chain Game, This or That and anything similar. The reason this has been done is because the General Off-Topic Discussion section in particular was being swamped by active game threads and this was having a detrimental effect with new discussion topics being pushed down the page too quickly. Now that the game threads have their own section it should solve this problem as well as provide a central place to go to wind down and relax in between topical discussions on the forums while those who aren't interested in game threads will be able to easily skip them.

On a related note we've had a few requests to accomodate discussions on sport somewhere on the forums so the Hobbies and Interests subforum has now been expanded to include this and is now called Hobbies, Sports and Interests.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Antimony

• Beckys_Mom

• behaviour???

• Superglobe

Top Posters In This Topic

*Enters reads post*

*Gone to the Fun & Games subforum*

I saw this and dashed off thinking there was a new on line gaming sections added and was like - whooohooo great... ...got there and found it was all the games UMers had all ready made LOL... awwww darn it LMAO...

But hey.. to have a subforum for all the games UMers post is a good idea.....yes.gif keeps all tidy...good one

and I've just put my foot right in it..haven't I?......ok.. Im off......!!!!*takes a beamer*

*makes fast speedy exit*

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Cool Update, All what we have been looking for! I first though Saru Forgot my Mammoth "The Game" thread to be moved! But then I found it in the second page! LOL

Thanks

B???

Crackin idea Saru, saves messy forums and makes it easy-peasy to jump in. thumbsup.gif

My name is Spain Sun and I wholly support this measure.

*is gone to the games subforum*

The reason this has been done is because the General Off-Topic Discussion section in particular was being swamped by active game threads and this was having a detrimental effect with new discussion topics being pushed down the page too quickly.

Now of course I feel guilty...meeh...Do we have to ban ourselves for having a detrimental effect on new discussion topics? :rolleyes:

Not unless you were doing it on purpose. :P

*indignant* 'course not! I just can't resist a good game of....anything really...

*plays statue ping-pong with Antimony*

This is nice. As fun as discussions and coversationsare nothing beats good old fashion entertainment.

Not unless you were doing it on purpose. tongue.gif

Saru on behalf of many of the UM ladies around here... it would be great to see UM-BINGOw00t.gif ha ha... not for real cash ..but it would be fun.....ok I am joking.. its just a funny idea... any wonder when I 1st glaced at this thread I hopped over and though whoohooo UM-BINGO here I come!!!rofl.gif

And for the lads and the girlies.... Unexplained Pokerlaugh.gif

Edited by Beckys_Mom

*plays statue ping-pong with Antimony*

:w00t: Would garden-gnomes count as statues? If so, just say when...

And Long so before we go on other tournaments, I am disappointed about the Debates Tournaments!

Thanks

B???

I just noticed that there are still some games left in the Off-topic forum. Do you think we could have them moved too?

I just noticed that there are still some games left in the Off-topic forum. Do you think we could have them moved too?

I've moved a couple - do you still see anymore in the general off-topic forum?

Not for now, at least no of active ones. As the search function doesn't work at the moment, I can't go looking for old ones that would deserve resurrecting, but we could do that as they come up.

Thanks a lot!

O Suuuperman...always reminds me of the Laurie Anderson song.