Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spiritual Weaponry

catalyst of change

Ok. I'm currently working on a spiritual sword and bow that I can create at will. The hardest is the bow because of the shape and form. Plus the arrows are spirit energy as well. Not necessarily draining but it currently takes quite a bit of focus to hold it together. I'm also working on manifesting them into the physical plane. I can hold it for about 3 seconds at most and then it fades back into the spiritual and etheric realms. Then I can keep going and try to prolong the time. This requires a moderate amount of knowledge in the art of energy manipulation and a high level of skill and focus/concentration. Does anyone else here involve themselves in this art and have special weapons? Once I master pyro and electro, I will power my sword with fire and power my bow with electricity. I may also create a bow using cryo as well.

Let me break down the main post, just because it's amusing to me.

1. If it requires that much 'focus', as you like to call it (thus why the ' '), then your not ready, by any stretch.

2. Manifestation into the physical plane? NOT going to happen. In fact, I wonder what cartoons your watching to even think this possible. Bleach? DBZ? What?

3. This part, which amused me the most, is that you said that it disappears back into the 'spiritual AND etheric realms'. It's ONE OR THE OTHER, NOT BOTH. For something to do BOTH would be a belligerence to both and would most likely cause attacks from BOTH that may exist.

4. Apparently you have no knowledge of EITHER the spiritual or ethereal realms, or else you would NEVER call them by what you just did.

5. Pyro, electro, cryo? Really? You can't even 'master' a simplistic aspect of ONE, but yet you post such? It honestly makes me wonder why people even bother responding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

let me start off by saying i do believe that their is magick and energy can be manipulated, however i do not believe for a second that this energy is being manifested on the physical plane, i have tried for years to make something apear physically, using an extreme amout of energy and focus and nothing appeared, i have however manipulated objects, and in some cases small bits of the elements, for example i believe i have an affinity towards air, and whenever i get angry i tend to feel a localised wind around me and people have said to me they can feel it as well, but i digress i have had experiences when i have had to use energy to protect my self from an entity attacking me, and let me say a bow, or sword manifestation is pointless, it limits what you can do and takes up too much focus and energy there are much more useful ways to use energy if attacked by an entty or another person

So we are assuming that spiritual energies actually exist, spiritual worlds exist and that they can be manipulated?

Do we have any proof for any of these assumptions?

Then I realized that the first post is two years old and this thread has been dead for a month before the previous post...

So nevermind

• 1 month later...

sounds alot like bleach to me but i do believe manifesting a sword is possible and i would be handy if you can astral project in the astral plane then you would be able to see it but most skeptics wouldnt believe it because you cant take any cameras or video proof into the astral plane but i believe you i to am working on a sword but ill never see it in our realm only in the astral plane

Meh, I'll stick to air and fire bending. Far more fun than a sword.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In magical text are spiritual weapons created by concentration of mind. See a sample from a text:

"The magical animation of pictures also belongs to the four methods concerning the creation

of elementaries. In cults, the pictures, images of saints, statues and the like are very often told

to emanate an exceedingly strong magic power producing miraculous effects on the bodies,

spirits and souls of their worshippers. The blessed silence, calmness and the religious

ambiance that meets visitors in churches and places of pilgrimage certainly is known to

everybody, and there is no need to go into detail about it. All the healings in places of

pilgrimage, that have even been substantiated in part scientifically but have not been

completely explained, can be imputed to the animation of pictures and statues. The strange

atmosphere surrounding these objects causes their emanation, which however was first

created by the attention or adoration of thousands of admirers and believers. This kind of

animation of images and statues of saints is positively unconscious. But from the magical

standpoint, there also exists a conscious animation of pictures and the like, for which I will

quote a very useful and practical instruction.".....................

magical animation of pictures

...belongs to that kind of methods of creating elementaries where it does not mater at all

whether an ordinary picture or image of a saint has been selected for the purpose of

animation................"

:gun:

So, spiritual weapon anyone can create by concentrations of ideas.

Good book about mental magic practices is The secret of mental magic, by William Walker Atkinson

http://chestofbooks.com/new-age/paranormal/Mind-Power/index.html

I can't make swords, but as a devout student of Cookranshio I can shoot spaghetti from my fingers, it has it's uses.

• Like 1

I can't make swords, but as a devout student of Cookranshio I can shoot spaghetti from my fingers, it has it's uses.

Ooh, ooh...can make some with extra garlic?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
963rockradio_zps1ac47b85.jpg
  • Like 1

Very interesting. I was on the same path but LIFE happened to me so I'm so eager to follow your progress. So far I did was making a ethereal finger shoot out of my finger visible to naked eyes but dispersed almost in a second & I did it only once.

Though I don't think it has any practical use. Even without projecting weaponry I could take down 30 men single handedly Its much easier to just channel the energy throughout your body & enhance your combat abilities.

Edited by C235

Though I don't think it has any practical use. Even without projecting weaponry I could take down 30 men single handedly Its much easier to just channel the energy throughout your body & enhance your combat abilities.

Whats easy is making these idiotic statements over the internet.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

Whats easy is making these idiotic statements over the internet.

Haha I love that video.

All his explanations excuses are very convenient when he fails...

Edit: And for anyone who is unable to distinguish: There is a very big difference between using pressure points to physically take someone down and a fake invisible ball of energy.

Edited by Timonthy

Yesterday C235 claimed peoples "negative energy" makes him feel sick.

I bet he'd have trouble taking down one person let alone 30.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

That's handy to know. So as long as I'm a few people back in the line of 30 I'll have time to think negatively enough to knock him out.

That's handy to know. So as long as I'm a few people back in the line of 30 I'll have time to think negatively enough to knock him out.

Now! That would be cheating.

You enjoy the game of tossing words. The game that can never have a winner & a loser. Wasting your time. Get over yourself.

Edited by C235

I could take down 30 normal men but a profesonal martial artist that would be one on one! I don't claim psi is superior to regular fighters I know regular fighters who can take down more than 30 men!

Edited by C235

You enjoy the game of tossing words. The game that can never have a winner & a loser. Wasting your time. Get over yourself.

You're tossing more than just words. At least no one can defeat you in fantasy land.

You're tossing more than just words. At least no one can defeat you in fantasy land.

You are right & I am wrong. I apologies & beg your forgivness I actually lied. they were 30 but I just took down 10 & the other 20 ran away. lol