Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The effects of free energy

UM-Bot

William B Stoecker: There is increasing evidence that, as a nation, we are far from poor in energy resources, and that our dependence on foreign oil is dangerous and unnecessary. There is also increasing evidence that our ruling elites have deliberately prevented us from developing our own resources, and have underfunded or even actively suppressed promising alternative technologies. Citing false claims of supposed environmental harm, they have prevented the development of nuclear fission, a clean energy source that would have allowed us to produce all of our electricity without any foreign oil or gas, using domestic reserves of uranium and thorium. The elites have poured countless billions of our tax dollars into the colossal boondoggle of “hot” fusion while ignoring the promising alternative of “cold” fusion. They have refused to allow drilling for oil in ANWAR , off the Florida coast, and elsewhere, and have ignored increasing evidence that most oil and gas may be abiotic in origin and superabundant. They have refused to develop our oil shale resources and are attempting to prevent our use of coal, which we have in abundance. They are making no effort to develop technologies for harvesting the methyl hydrates lying on the sea floor in many areas. It is possible to make diesel fuel, jet fuel, and gasoline from coal using the Fischer-Tropsch process, which, given the increasing cost of oil, is becoming economically feasible, and some researchers claim to have developed more efficient and less costly variants of this technology, but nothing ever seems to come of it.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Agent X

• JamesBe1

• WoIverine

William B Stoecker: There is increasing evidence that, as a nation, we are far from poor in energy resources, and that our dependence on foreign oil is dangerous and unnecessary. There is also increasing evidence that our ruling elites have deliberately prevented us from developing our own resources, and have underfunded or even actively suppressed promising alternative technologies. Citing false claims of supposed environmental harm, they have prevented the development of nuclear fission, a clean energy source that would have allowed us to produce all of our electricity without any foreign oil or gas, using domestic reserves of uranium and thorium. The elites have poured countless billions of our tax dollars into the colossal boondoggle of “hot” fusion while ignoring the promising alternative of “cold” fusion. They have refused to allow drilling for oil in ANWAR , off the Florida coast, and elsewhere, and have ignored increasing evidence that most oil and gas may be abiotic in origin and superabundant. They have refused to develop our oil shale resources and are attempting to prevent our use of coal, which we have in abundance. They are making no effort to develop technologies for harvesting the methyl hydrates lying on the sea floor in many areas. It is possible to make diesel fuel, jet fuel, and gasoline from coal using the Fischer-Tropsch process, which, given the increasing cost of oil, is becoming economically feasible, and some researchers claim to have developed more efficient and less costly variants of this technology, but nothing ever seems to come of it.

Great article, full of truth.

One benefit to consider regarding farming - Most of our farming could me moved underground where the sunlight could be produced and controlled. This would free up a great deal of surface land that could be returned to nature so that we could return the land to its natural balance. Anyone who looks at a satellite picture of the american midwest can see how extensive the farming is. There is relatively very little contiguous undeveloped land left. The impact to the natural ecosystems has been staggering.

Free energy is real. To be more specific, over-unity is real. Many of us in the free energy community are doing our best to develop it in spite of the attempts by tptb to suppress it. Eventually we will be able to produce free energy on a scale sufficient to power the world. Research it for yourself if you don't believe me. Don't take my word for it, educate yourself. When enough people demand it, the government may be forced to disclose the thousands of patents that are hidden from you under the guise of protecting you.

Like I said, don't take my word for it, turn off your televisions and go educate yourself on the matter!

Some truths;

Cold Fusion has been demonstrated to involve nuclear processes, but has never produced an excess of energy - despite continual research, if it were possible to extract more energy I believe that the Japanese would have done it - since they are entirely dependent on imported energy - and they have been trying.

The Fischer-Tropsch process is one of the most polluting processes ever invented in terms of CO2 produced. A really bad idea.

I would like to see the evidence that hydrocarbons are largely abiotic.

Oil shales - frighteningly destructive of everything they touch (mountains, water, air - you name it) and they produce a pitiful return on energy input. The reason they have been put on hold recently is because foreign oil is cheaper and more productive.

Harvesting the Methyl Hydrates may well be a good idea.

Nuclear Fission is dirty and to describe it as anything else is criminal - it produces persistent wastes that last (and have to be safely contained) for thousands of years. No long term waste dump has ever been built yet. Reprocessing is a bottomless pit for money.

Considering the recent disaster in the Gulf of Mexico is it any wonder that people are reluctant to allow oil prospecting in environmentally sensitive areas. Oil spills are chronic and inevitable.

So much untruth in such a short article.

Br Cornelius

would be nice not to have to pay my power bill anymore, it's getting ridiculously expensive, everything is usually turned off, and I'm not even home half the time.

I would love to see America develop its own power source and not be so dependent on foreign oil. It is a weakness that will only come back to haunt us in the future, even more should oil run out.

Free energy has been here since the 1890s. Tesla invented it but since it couldn't be metered at the home, J.P. Morgan, Tesla's financial backer wouldn't lend him money to pursue free energy via the Tesla generator.

So, Tesla invented AC power that could be produced at a central power plant and delivered to the individual through power lines. This created wealth and control for J.P. Morgan, and a way to enslave the human race to power. There are several companies that have perfected the magnetic generator and free energy, but they are quickly silenced. One company in Australia perfected a machine that produces five times as much power at it takes to startup and run. The machines have been market ready since 2007. The name of the company is Lutec, Ltd. They appear to be victims of silencing.

Here is a link to their website. http://www.lutec.com.au/

There are two companies, Hyperion and Toshiba, who have perfected lithium based nuclear power in a cube the size of a VW beatle. The reactor is buried in the ground and will provide power at 25mW for 50 years without maintenance or refueling. One small reactor can produce enough energy to provide power for 20,000 US homes. The US patent office has issued the patents and the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission states they have no intentions of providing a permit for use until after 2016.

Why?

In my opinion the reason is power and control. This will cause the power industry to lose precious revenue as oil and coal becomes absolete. This could create an economic disaster at first and those in power will lose control, so they are suppressing these machines for use at a later time when the world is less populated and the NWO can emerge after capitalism fails.

http://www.hyperionpowergeneration.com/

Here is a link to the NRCs document that shows the NRC has no intention of granting a permit for this reactor until 2016 after the upcoming crisis is over. Check out the schedule on page 8 of this link.

http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/commission/slides/2008/20080220/080220-staff-slides-mtg-r2.pdf

Here is the link to the NRC. You can do your own research here.

http://www.nrc.gov/reactors/advanced/hyperion.html

Hyperion is not the only company. Here is a link to Toshiba's

http://greeninc.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/06/30/big-alaska-looks-to-small-nuclear/

There are those crooks out there that are promoting a hoax about free energy as a scam to swindle investors, but there are those who are legit.

Nonetheless, Free energy has been here and possible for over 100 years, and we have been denied it's use for money, power and greed.

At least this is what my research indicates to me.

What other reason is there to deny the world free energy?

Edited by Astute One

the usa at one time was buying foriegn oil for three reasons.

1 to keep ours in reserve.

2 because their's was a better product out of the ground.

3 why use ours when we can use theirs.

this was before carter. after carter it was just plain cheaper.

nuke fission.

we had a research facility in idaho that was working on three things

1 no melt down. accomplished

2 no waste. accomplished. however carter ruled that we couldnt reuse nuke waste. if you use nuke waste for 20 years you end up with dirt. no radiation.

3 make sure that the material couldnt be used as a weapon. clinton shut them down, so he could save the old welfare system. the old welfare system went bye bye one month later.

cold fussion i dont know where we stand on that.

we also have some small companies trying to bring hydrogen cars into the market.

the usa at one time was buying foriegn oil for three reasons.

1 to keep ours in reserve.

2 because their's was a better product out of the ground.

3 why use ours when we can use theirs.

this was before carter. after carter it was just plain cheaper.

nuke fission.

we had a research facility in idaho that was working on three things

1 no melt down. accomplished

2 no waste. accomplished. however carter ruled that we couldnt reuse nuke waste. if you use nuke waste for 20 years you end up with dirt. no radiation.

3 make sure that the material couldnt be used as a weapon. clinton shut them down, so he could save the old welfare system. the old welfare system went bye bye one month later.

cold fussion i dont know where we stand on that.

we also have some small companies trying to bring hydrogen cars into the market.

Can you show me some supporting evidence for your statements about Nuclear Fission. It would be lovely if they could make safe clean Nuclear, but my understanding of the basic physics says that its impossible. If you can prove me wrong then go ahead and make me wiser. Without concrete evidence its just hot air. The Fission products have not got enough energy in them to be able to do anything but impede the fission reaction, so they need extracting and containing. Since there is nothing to be gained from these products this is just an additional expense. Only about 5% of the uranium used is actually Fissable, the rest is relatively stable and gets in the way of the useful portion - over time this pollutes the usable portion and stops fission. Enrichment and reprocessing is a technically very challenging process and cost's a huge amount of money, people have tried to make it economically viable - but have never been able to make it cost effective, ie almost any other form of energy is cheaper.

Without free energy Hydrogen cars are no solution as you still need a primary energy source to generate the hydrogen. Also the reason that hydrogen has never been brought to the mass market is because there are huge technical challenges which are yet to be overcome. It is almost impossible to make it a liquid fuel so it is very bulky and so has low energy density. It enbrittles everything it touches, meaning that the whole supply network needs constant frequent replacement on a short cycle. It is so small that it leaks out of anything you put it in, so wastage is massive. I saw an interview with Toyotas main research scientist working on their hydrogen car in Californias, they asked him when his fully working car would be brought to market, he couldn't give an answer because he knew hydrogen transport on a mass scale was almost impossible.

You all know that getting free energy without changing the fundamentals of how society functions would be an absolute disaster for mankind and the planet. Without making our society sustainable first we would simply consume the none replacable natural resources at an ever faster rate. Pollution would build up in the system (not all pollution is fossil fuel based), clean water would become exhausted, the forests would continue to be cut down. Without a change of attitude, abundant cheap energy would remove one of the only restraints we have to really destroying our life support system. Current economics have no appropriate model for finite resources, nature is a bottemless pit to be exploited for profit.

As I have said on many occassions, without a wholesale change of philosphy we could not be trusted to not kill ourselves through our own lack of wisdom and general stupidity.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

I cant help feeling that one of the big and fairly insurmountable problems with free energy is that it suffers from a continued inability to exist.

In 1994, headline news in the Denver Post and the Rocky Mountains News showed a scientist who developed a new spark plug permitting the use of naphtha in cars, which not only eliminated the refining process, but also lowered the gas mileage of any vehicle, since the naphtha was to be mixed half and half with water, and an non described chemical element that amounted to 1% of the mixture. The scientist's work was patented by Mack truck company. At the time, I was working at Metro State College of Denver, where I brought both copies of the papers. We talked about it with other students, that was great news. Few months later, having lost my copies, I went to the News office couple blocks down from Auroria Campus, asked to retrieve a copy showing the article, the archivist couldn't help me, rode my bike to the Denver Post office, same story. Searched the net, nothing. Just found that Mack truck has been involved with Ford Motor and I never was able to find anything about since.

The scientist who made the original discovery worked in Utah.

Edited by Paracelse

Plezzz.....the hot air thats comes from your elective officials could power the country for a hundred years.

Edited by theQ