Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Easter Island statue transport mystery deepens

UM-Bot

The method believed to be used by the inhabitants of Easter Island to move their statues has been called in to question. Up until now it has been widely believed that the inhabitants used a network of roads to transport the enormous stone head statues around the island however new research by archeologists has now suggested that the roads were purely ceremonial and would not have made for a practical transportation system.

"British archeologists are rejecting a 50-year-old theory of how Easter Island's famous stone statues were moved around the island. Easter Island — a special territory of Chile in the South Pacific — is famous for its hundreds of moai, or statues representing deceased ancestors, built by the early Polynesian inhabitants. "

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: CBC News

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent X

• Steven M

• Rolci

• Wyrdlight

Ra has got the following information of these monuments:

Questioner: Am I to understand, then, that there was neither a harvest of positive or negative entities at the end of that 25,000 years?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Those whom you call the Orion group made one attempt to offer information to those of third density during that cycle. However, the information did not fall upon the ears of any who were concerned to follow this path to polarity.

Questioner: What technique did the Orion group use to give this information?

Ra: I am Ra. The technique used was of two kinds: one, the thought transfer or what you may call “telepathy”; Two, the arrangement of certain stones in order to suggest strong influences of power, this being those of statues and of rock formations in your Pacific areas, as you now call them, and to an extent in your Central American regions, as you now understand them.

Questioner: Were you speaking in part of the stone heads of Easter Island?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: How would such stone heads influence the people to take the path of service to self?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the entities living in such a way that their mind/body/spirit complexes are at what seems to be the mercy of forces which they cannot control. Given a charged entity such as a statue or a rock formation charged with nothing but power, it is possible for the free will of those viewing this particular structure or formation to ascribe to this power, power over those things which cannot be controlled. This, then, has the potential for the further distortion to power over others.

Questioner: How were these stone heads constructed?

Ra: I am Ra. These were constructed by thought after a scanning of the deep mind, the trunk of mind tree, looking at the images most likely to cause the experience of awe in the viewer.

Questioner: Did the Orion entities do this themselves? Did they do this in the physical? Did they land, or did they do it from mental planes?

Ra: I am Ra. Nearly all of these structures and formations were constructed at a distance by thought. A very few were created in later times in imitation of original constructs by entities upon your Earth plane/density.

Questioner: What density Orion entity did the construction of these heads?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density, the density of love or understanding, was the density of the particular entity which offered this possibility to those of your first major cycle.

Questioner: You use the same nomenclature for the fourth-density negative as for the fourth-density positive. Both are called the dimension of love or of understanding. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Love and understanding, whether it be of self or of self toward other-self, is one.

Questioner: What was the approximate date in years past of the construction of these heads?

Ra: I am Ra. This approximately was 60,000 of your years in the past time/space of your continuum.

Hope this helps. Source: The Ra Material http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1981/1981_0209_book_1.aspx

Easter Island is a curiosity and interesting story. I wonder how the people got there in the first place.

Edited by Steven M

Questioner: Am I to understand, then, that there was neither a harvest of positive or negative entities at the end of that 25,000 years?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Those whom you call the Orion group made one attempt to offer information to those of third density during that cycle. However, the information did not fall upon the ears of any who were concerned to follow this path to polarity.

Ra: I am Ra. The technique used was of two kinds: one, the thought transfer or what you may call “telepathy”; Two, the arrangement of certain stones in order to suggest strong influences of power, this being those of statues and of rock formations in your Pacific areas, as you now call them, and to an extent in your Central American regions, as you now understand them.

Questioner: How would such stone heads influence the people to take the path of service to self?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the entities living in such a way that their mind/body/spirit complexes are at what seems to be the mercy of forces which they cannot control. Given a charged entity such as a statue or a rock formation charged with nothing but power, it is possible for the free will of those viewing this particular structure or formation to ascribe to this power, power over those things which cannot be controlled. This, then, has the potential for the further distortion to power over others.

Ra: I am Ra. These were constructed by thought after a scanning of the deep mind, the trunk of mind tree, looking at the images most likely to cause the experience of awe in the viewer.

Questioner: Did the Orion entities do this themselves? Did they do this in the physical? Did they land, or did they do it from mental planes?

Ra: I am Ra. Nearly all of these structures and formations were constructed at a distance by thought. A very few were created in later times in imitation of original constructs by entities upon your Earth plane/density.

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density, the density of love or understanding, was the density of the particular entity which offered this possibility to those of your first major cycle.

Questioner: You use the same nomenclature for the fourth-density negative as for the fourth-density positive. Both are called the dimension of love or of understanding. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Love and understanding, whether it be of self or of self toward other-self, is one.

Questioner: What was the approximate date in years past of the construction of these heads?

Ra: I am Ra. This approximately was 60,000 of your years in the past time/space of your continuum.

Hope this helps. Source: The Ra Material http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1981/1981_0209_book_1.aspx

You have got to be kidding... :sleepy:

Ra: I am Ra. The technique used was of two kinds: one, the thought transfer or what you may call "telepathy"; Two, the arrangement of certain stones in order to suggest strong influences of power, this being those of statues and of rock formations in your Pacific areas, as you now call them, and to an extent in your Central American regions, as you now understand them.

Hope this helps. Source: The Ra Material http://www.llresearc...209_book_1.aspx

What the heck are you talking about? It is just the normal "Gobbldecook" also known as outright , "I am so full of myself crap"· that you are spouting. "Dimension of love or of understanding",... do you wear a flower in your hair? Do you understand scientific endeavour at all? Who the heck is this Ra that you speak of, certainly not the Egyptian God.

Edited by keithisco

What the heck are you talking about? It is just the normal "Gobbldecook" also known as outright , "I am so full of myself crap"· that you are spouting. "Dimension of love or of understanding",... do you wear a flower in your hair? Do you understand scientific endeavour at all? Who the heck is this Ra that you speak of, certainly not the Egyptian God.

I will just quietly say hello to the people who know how to lift a 2.5-tonne block of stone and stick it on top of a pyramid using scientific endeavour. :)

there was supposed to be a guy in the usa in the 40's i think. who loaded several 5 ton blocks of stone on a truck, by himself with no crane. he supposedly had figuared out how the ancients had done it with, if i remember right, magnetic nodes on the earth. anyways the driver didnt see him do it. just knew that he left and came back 30 minutes later and the truck was loaded of course at the end of the trip the oppisite was true as well.

I just realized that the age old high school cheer is a chant for Ra.

there was supposed to be a guy in the usa in the 40's i think. who loaded several 5 ton blocks of stone on a truck, by himself with no crane. he supposedly had figuared out how the ancients had done it with, if i remember right, magnetic nodes on the earth. anyways the driver didnt see him do it. just knew that he left and came back 30 minutes later and the truck was loaded of course at the end of the trip the oppisite was true as well.

You might be thinking of Edward Leedskalnin who built The Coral Castle in Florida. Pretty amazing stuff.

But the heads were not made from blocks.

It all depends on how you define blocks. If you mean a block has to be rectangular in shape to be a block, then you'd be right.

The method believed to be used by the inhabitants of Easter Island to move their statues has been called in to question. Up until now it has been widely believed that the inhabitants used a network of roads to transport the enormous stone head statues around the island however new research by archeologists has now suggested that the roads were purely ceremonial and would not have made for a practical transportation system.

"British archeologists are rejecting a 50-year-old theory of how Easter Island's famous stone statues were moved around the island. Easter Island — a special territory of Chile in the South Pacific — is famous for its hundreds of moai, or statues representing deceased ancestors, built by the early Polynesian inhabitants. "

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: CBC News

I think this site has a pretty convincing theory (no telekineticallly gifted aliens needed...)

http://www.mysteriousplaces.com/Easter_Island/html/contro2.html

I was taught at uni that the heads on Easter Island were moved either by rolling them around on Logs and using wooden leavers ect, the stones are big but not THAT big, not so big that a large group of determimed people with basic common sense and techinical abolty could not move them around.

Or they used rafts, they were exellent boat builders, so building a raft that can ferry the heads around the islands edge to where they are needed then dragging them off and putting em into place is perfectly feasable.

Let me shed some light about the statues of Easter Island. All the Polynesian, Astronesian, Mayans, and etc.. are one Race. There was a Continent that sunk 12,5000 years ago, it is called Continent of MU. They use Anti Gravity, Sound wave, and etc.. to build. The remaining of the MU is the islands across the pacific, such as Hawaii, Taiwan, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysica, Easter Island, Solomon and etc..

The Easter Island Statues is supposed to be the gift for the beings of Thiaouuba/Iehova/Jehova before it got destroyed. In the Bible, we call them Gods,Angels,Elohin, and so on.. I simply call them The Watchers or Guardians of the Universe. The seven statues in particular is supposed to be for the Thaori, 7 powerful beings (Second in command of God). The rest of statues are for the "Angels".

The habitants of MU are highly advanced civilization, more advance than our current civilization.

:rolleyes:

Or they used rafts, they were exellent boat builders, so building a raft that can ferry the heads around the islands edge to where they are needed then dragging them off and putting em into place is perfectly feasable.

Not a bad thought

Let me shed some light about the statues of Easter Island. All the Polynesian, Astronesian, Mayans, and etc.. are one Race. There was a Continent that sunk 12,5000 years ago, it is called Continent of MU. They use Anti Gravity, Sound wave, and etc.. to build. The remaining of the MU is the islands across the pacific, such as Hawaii, Taiwan, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysica, Easter Island, Solomon and etc..

The Easter Island Statues is supposed to be the gift for the beings of Thiaouuba/Iehova/Jehova before it got destroyed. In the Bible, we call them Gods,Angels,Elohin, and so on.. I simply call them The Watchers or Guardians of the Universe. The seven statues in particular is supposed to be for the Thaori, 7 powerful beings (Second in command of God). The rest of statues are for the "Angels".

The habitants of MU are highly advanced civilization, more advance than our current civilization.

Hmmmmm saw on a tv documentory that did a ton of DNA tests on various polynisian islanders froma ll over the pacifc and found that they originated from South East Asia, proberly from the Korea/Southern China coastline. They do not have the same DNA trits as south American peoples, so i doubt very very much that what you say is correct. An Anti gravity and sonic manipulation tech? do you have any proof to back up this outlandish claim?

And you say "The inhabitants of MU ARE", this implies they exists with thier level of tech today... how come we have not notcied them? If they have anti grav and sonic tech dont you think we would ahve noticed by now?