Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Glowing eyes in foggy mirrors ?

Ulfur

First off i'd like to point out this thread http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=118259&st=0&gopid=3415468entry3415468

second of all i'd like to say that i have the opposite of that guy. when i look in the mirror say after a shower. and it has fog on it then (sometimes only the stone in the center, sometimes the whole iris and from a right angle the whole eye socket) will glow a black color... this other thread i linked is the only thing i have found on the internet relate to this strange... thing. i've tried to see whats the cause of this. i've turned off the lights so that i can barely see, i've looked from all angles which only increases and decreases the amount of this black glow. my iris color is green around the stone in the center then expands to light blue. I also noticed that if i take a picture with a camera this glow is slightly visible... however my camera has crap quality so no picture for you ^_^. a friend of mine said that there are reports of eople with my iris color having strange things like this going on. however i don't really think that that is my case because... the stone itself seems to be the cause. not the iris.

If u want to know more i also have a strange gold-red hair color i've never seen anybody else with before, (sometimes i think somebody has it but then i notice that their hair doesn't reflect/absorb light the same way mine does)

i'm ridicilusly farsightehd.. don't remember the numbers of glasses i need to use HOWEVER i can manage fine without glasses. even read.

My body seems to handle heat REAL BAD i get itches all over and start to sweat in just a minor amount of heat. i love cold but if my body gets too cold it feels as if my joints start to shrink... so i can't handle too much of that either (say if i go to sleep with 1 limb outside of my duvet it'll hurt like hell to move it for half-whole the next day.

I also seem naturally stronger than a lot of people. when i was a child i did nothing but hang in the computer all day and yet i was the strongest person in class.

the mass of my body(the whole weight) is incredible. i weigh 90kg yet i look like i would weigh 80 max.

I've also got an ability rumored to have a godly source (i'll post another thread for that) called berserking. in norse religion odin gave men the ability to summon gods strength when they needed it the most. and from experience it is godly indeed. i don't take any damage when i use it even if i run full throttle into a fist (which should have broken my nose) and unlike most people who learn how to use it then i was born with it and i do not get tired after using it. and also as mentioned earlier the strength from this is god-like it is not just some adrenaline kick. and all senses for pain will disappear (meaning that even if my arm would be cut off i would never stop until the head was off) this ability is the widely misunderstood ability to berserk. sometimes confused with getting incredibly angry and losing control of urself this ability has a trigger and is triggered by utmost rage. it is rather primitive yet i have full ability to think when doing it (in fact i think faster and clearer) the only way to stop me is to either outrun me or lock me down so i cannot move. i also took note that i saw an ancient script taken from the original prose edda where.. i think it was loki or thor or someone (don't remember which one) said the exact same thing as i did at one time when i berserked. and i found it to be odd that i said the precise same thing as they did in a folk tale i have never even heard before. it was something like "nu er ek reiðr" but in modern icelandic it would be "nú er ég reiður" which means "now i am angry" (mistranslated as now i am wrath sometimes) and i recall that i also pronounced it in the original ancient norse way but not the modern icelandic one.

but lets focus on the original subject that is.. the glowing eyes. i'll post another thread on berserking. so let us begin what do u people think ?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ulfur

• louis_last

• Queen in the North

• bornmystic

The exact same thing happens with my eyes in foggy mirrors, it's like the whole eye socket is just black but with glowing edges very much like the illustration in the other thread on this topic except much darker in the middle. I can't see my eyes at all yet the rest of my face is clear by comparison. I've always found it quite disconcerting and would very much like to understand the optical phenomenon that causes this.

Coincidentally my eyes are also blue/green and I have reddish blond hair that in different lights either looks totally ginger or totally blond, I am also of Norse descent and have gone berserk on several occasions.

Has it crossed your mind that we are actually Viking gods returning to earth for Ragnarökkr? That seems like the most logical conclusion to me.

Edited by louis_last

Has it crossed your mind that we are actually Viking gods returning to earth for Ragnarökkr? That seems like the most logical conclusion to me.

You're right, that's an incredibly logical conclusion to come to :rolleyes:

Can we see some pictures or do you both have poor quality cameras?

You're right, that's an incredibly logical conclusion to come to :rolleyes:

Can we see some pictures or do you both have poor quality cameras?

That would be far too easy!

It appears that the OP thinks he is some kind of Norse god. It would make things simpler if they just stated this (or indeed whatever they think they are/is happening to them), rather than a lot of happenings which have a slant on them, heavily implying but never openly saying it.

First off i'd like to point out this thread http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=118259&st=0&gopid=3415468entry3415468

second of all i'd like to say that i have the opposite of that guy. when i look in the mirror say after a shower. and it has fog on it then (sometimes only the stone in the center, sometimes the whole iris and from a right angle the whole eye socket) will glow a black color... this other thread i linked is the only thing i have found on the internet relate to this strange... thing. i've tried to see whats the cause of this. i've turned off the lights so that i can barely see, i've looked from all angles which only increases and decreases the amount of this black glow. my iris color is green around the stone in the center then expands to light blue. I also noticed that if i take a picture with a camera this glow is slightly visible... however my camera has crap quality so no picture for you ^_^. a friend of mine said that there are reports of eople with my iris color having strange things like this going on. however i don't really think that that is my case because... the stone itself seems to be the cause. not the iris.

Don't know about the mirror thangy but I have known at least 2 other individuals who's eyes turn black for no apparent reason. One of them has green eyes, the other has a yellow/brown eye. The one with Y/B's eyes have only turned black when he was incredibly enraged. If he is yelling, the whole of his eye is black, no whites are visible. The one with green eyes I have only seen turn black once. It was during a conversation about demons. Needless to say, I told her that her eyes were suddenly black and she flipped out. By the time she got to the mirror, they had changed back..... Maybe I just hullucinated........ (shhhh. I don't think so.)

I've also met a handful of people who can change the color of their eyes using a form of magic. Quite tempting to learn... idk.

Interesting

That would be far too easy!

It appears that the OP thinks he is some kind of Norse god. It would make things simpler if they just stated this (or indeed whatever they think they are/is happening to them), rather than a lot of happenings which have a slant on them, heavily implying but never openly saying it.

I do not think i am some kind of norse god and mind you that the norse "gods" aren't gods. they're aces or sortof like the greek titans or whatever they were called... however i have many times wondered if i am at all human... also a friend of mine has once implied i may be part alien and part human... i wouldn't know but i'd like to find out because theresa lot of things about me out of place we could say.

Don't know about the mirror thangy but I have known at least 2 other individuals who's eyes turn black for no apparent reason. One of them has green eyes, the other has a yellow/brown eye. The one with Y/B's eyes have only turned black when he was incredibly enraged. If he is yelling, the whole of his eye is black, no whites are visible. The one with green eyes I have only seen turn black once. It was during a conversation about demons. Needless to say, I told her that her eyes were suddenly black and she flipped out. By the time she got to the mirror, they had changed back..... Maybe I just hullucinated........ (shhhh. I don't think so.)

I've also met a handful of people who can change the color of their eyes using a form of magic. Quite tempting to learn... idk.

Interesting

That sounds most interesting. one of my former teachers calimed to be both able to manipulate the colors of his aura and eye colors once. i also once took notice of it that he has the most freakish iris colors i have ever seen.. it looked kinda 50% blue and 50% green... and the stone also looked kindof odd. he was a man who liked meditation and all kinds of mental and psychic stuffs. done loads of research.. he sometimes wasted a whole class just talking about such things but unfortunately i seemed to be the only one able to understand his "mumbo jumbo" i wonder what happened to all the open minded people.

It wasn't my intention to be deliberately vague or unclear about anything. Allow me to clarify - I AM a norse god.

.....but seriously guys I would imagine it was quite obvious I was being sarcastic about the whole 'being a god' thing. I'm certain this thing with the eyes has a very dull explanation and although I do in fact have a good camera, I'm not going to post pictures of my face on this forum for what presumably are the same reasons none of you have your actual face as your avatar picture.

The eyes thing as reported by a third poster in another, older thread is real though. I actually think it's the first time I've read anything on this forum that I KNOW to be real based on my own experiences.

I don't think people's irises changing colour is that unusual by the way guys. I know a woman whose eyes change colour quite drastically from blue to green to almost brownish depending on her mood and I seem to recall hearing quite a reasonable explanation for it somewhere before.

That sounds most interesting. one of my former teachers calimed to be both able to manipulate the colors of his aura and eye colors once. i also once took notice of it that he has the most freakish iris colors i have ever seen.. it looked kinda 50% blue and 50% green... and the stone also looked kindof odd. he was a man who liked meditation and all kinds of mental and psychic stuffs. done loads of research.. he sometimes wasted a whole class just talking about such things but unfortunately i seemed to be the only one able to understand his "mumbo jumbo" i wonder what happened to all the open minded people.

Ok.......... Maybe I'm completely ignorant and I wasn't going to ask but you said it again... What the heck is a person's stone?

i wonder what happened to all the open minded people.

Hear hear!

What the heck is a person's stone?

I'm assuming he means the pupil of the eye. Never heard anyone call it a stone. :huh:

I also have reddish goldish hair, blue and green eyes, but I'm not Norse and I never noticed my eyes glowing in a foggy mirror. Hmm...

I do not think i am some kind of norse god and mind you that the norse "gods" aren't gods. they're aces or sortof like the greek titans or whatever they were called... however i have many times wondered if i am at all human... also a friend of mine has once implied i may be part alien and part human... i wouldn't know but i'd like to find out because theresa lot of things about me out of place we could say.

The Greek Titans were gods just the older versions. So the Norse gods were gods as well. And unless there's something really weird about you, like you have a tail, I'm fairly certain that you're fully human.

I'm assuming he means the pupil of the eye. Never heard anyone call it a stone. :huh:

I also have reddish goldish hair, blue and green eyes, but I'm not Norse and I never noticed my eyes glowing in a foggy mirror. Hmm...

mhm yes... its just this central part of the iris .. the thing u actually see with. the little black thing in the middle xD i just directly translated the word augasteinn (eye-stone) which was my bad.

my dictionary only showed something i've never heard before which was "crystalline lens" which i've never heard before

• 5 years later...

It happens to me nearly every time i take a shower in this flat and some times not. But they look like halos around my eye sockets if i close one eye you can only see one. I think its more to do with the sun for some reason. As for my hair, well its very fine on my body it looks like i have no hair on my arms and the are redish brown....i have black hair on my head but as a child my hair was partly brown....on top of all that i, am black male. Personally i like it, i called my wife in to the bathroom to see if she could see it and she looked into the mirror and saw nothing...what i see is very similar to the watchmen comic character Doctor Manhattan. I tried to take a photo but it never comes out so i may illustrate it in photoshop. Oh one thing my eyes Glow White rings two of them like a inner and a outer.

• 1 year later...

This is really late, but as another member said, this is the top search result. I see this has been explained very well. My account is new, so I may not be able to post pictures yet, but I'll try after my account is approved. I managed to take a picture of the effect and isolate it. It has nothing to do with eye color, but everything to do with position of the lights and type of lighting I guess, because I have never experienced this in my entire life (43) until this past week while on the road. 

IMG_20170613_115334-picsay.jpg

I couldn't help but be reminded of the movie "They Live", but instead of special glasses revealing the aliens, it's the fog. Haha

images (1).jpg