Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Bigfoot mating season" in Florida Everglades

UM-Bot

A leading Bigfoot researchers has claimed that it is now mating season in Florida for the infamous Skunk Ape. Dave Shealy is one of the world's leading researchers on the Skunk Ape, a bipedal hominid thought to live in the Florida Everglades. According to Shealy it is now their mating season and their calls have been heard coming from the swamps.

"Bigfoot mating season is underway in the Florida Everglades. Dave Shealy, an RV park owner in Ochopee, Florida, is the leading researcher of the Skunk Ape, Bigfoots smaller, smellier cousin. "

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: Flash News

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DieChecker

• danielost

• Neognosis

• triplex

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable...this guy knows so much about them how come he never photographed, video taped or tried to capture one using his "lingerie" bait...GET THE **** OUTTA HERE...idiot

Now all the perverted panty thieves in the area can blame bigfoot if suspicion leads the auhorities their way...unreal.

I think Daniel is right on here. Probably this is just to drum up more Tourists.

It is not like a tourist could find a Skunk Ape. Have you been to Central/Southern Florida? It is just tangled undergrowth and slender trees, you can't see more then ten or twenty feet in any direction without getting above the undergrowth.

Bigfoot tourists? I thought they pretty much stayed in their own territory? Or are we just talking about the elderly bigfoot(s), (or is it bigfeet?)

Bigfoot tourists? I thought they pretty much stayed in their own territory? Or are we just talking about the elderly bigfoot(s), (or is it bigfeet?)

It's Bigfoots. I've also heard of no S at the end, ex: There's two Bigfoot.

Sure a lot of claims made for someone with absolutly no evidence...

be careful when hiking the area because the cryptoids are attracted to the scent of menstruation.

They’re also aroused by used lingerie, so female campers shouldn’t hang their panties out to dry because, in his words, “That’s like raising a flag and inviting them in.”

Is this guy a deviate or what? Serious, get some help Dave Shealy, or a girlfriend.

And, Apes do not have a "mating season" they ready for action any time, just like I suspect, Dave Shealy is!! :w00t:

Bigfoot are nomadic. So they are as likely as any hominid to go touristing in Florida.

I've heard them called Bigfoots, Bigfeet, or just Bigfoot (plural)!

There must be males and females, otherwise they would become extinct.

Edited by 27vet

There must be males and females, otherwise they would become extinct.

no there are only males they mate with human females. lol.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::blink:

LOL! I bet if there was video evidence to this whole "mating season" claims, it would actually be showing Mr. Dave Shealy in an ape costume running around in fields chasing a flock of sheep.

In my mind, this is pure gold! :lol:

Edited by :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR: