Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
News-Bot

'manure Rain' In New Zealand

4 posts in this topic

Petal Coles wants to know where a load of smelly effluent that fell from the heavens and landed on her house came from.

Mrs Coles was inside her house, north of Temuka on Factory Road, watching television when she first noticed the mess at about 9pm on Sunday, December 8.

"I went to pull the curtains at about nine o'clock and I thought 'that's funny, it's not raining - what's all that out there?' I went out and had a look and it just looked like liquid manure.

"It was quite watery - it wasn't sticky stuff. But it was unpleasant."

Mrs Coles said spots of effluent covered a large area, including the path and terrace area of her property and roof of her house. Mrs Coles woke her husband to show him the mess and they cleaned it up the next day.

"We used disinfectant and a hard broom . . . If it was what we thought it was we did not want it there any longer," Mrs Coles said.

[ Click Here To View The Full Article ]

Ewww...yuck!

Bugger . unsure.gif

Oh this is too good to be true. You know how long Ive waited for poop to fall out of the skies? A really long time. This is great and very significant if mankind wants to push on to the "next level".

Welp, Merry Christmas