Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are Shadow Ghosts, Not Ghosts At All?

odinsgrl

I was reading a very good book yeaterday, at the bookstore, (I didn't buy it, or I'd quote from it) about all types of ghosts.

There was a blurp and "true" story, about shadow ghosts. This book was very divided on the subject, of weather or not they are even ghosts. It has been presumed that these creatures are not of this dimention, and are not spirits of people that have past. That they seem to be watching humans, almost like aleins.

The story they accompanied with this blurp, was about a man, who spoke to one shadow ghost, in his basement. They supposedly spoke of phylosiphy (sp), politics, religion, world events. The shadow ghost even warned him, that his wife had cancer, and when she went to the doctor, she did have a small tumor growing, but the doctors caught it early, and she recovered.

What do you think?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cufflink

• odinsgrl

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The story they accompanied with this blurp, was about a man, who spoke to one shadow ghost, in his basement. They supposedly spoke of phylosiphy (sp), politics, religion, world events. The shadow ghost even warned him, that his wife had cancer, and when she went to the doctor, she did have a small tumor growing, but the doctors caught it early, and she recovered.

What do you think?

I think the individual in question was fibbing. That must have been one hell of a long conversation, and I've never heard of any ghostly encounter like that.

Who can say what 'ghosts' are. I still think that for each type there could well be a seperate answer. I suspect that some of these answers have already been arrived at, but no one, arch-sceptic or confirmed believer, can honestly say they know for certain.

He may have indeed been telling a "big fish" story. The conversations took place over many weeks. Also the man's wife left him, because she was too creeped out by the experiance.

Also the man's wife left him, because she was too creeped out by the experiance.

laugh.gif

I don't blame her.