Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Question Game

Hugh

If we were living 300 years from now and had mastered the colonizing space, would you want to take part in the adventure (one way ticket only) or prefer to stay home on this planet?

I'd prefer to stay home as the negative thoughts of a "one-way ticket" outweigh the "adventure" for me personally.

What accent do you love to hear other people talking with?

French, because they sound funny no offense.

Did you ever experience something paranormal in any point in your life?

Did you ever experience something paranormal in any point in your life?

There are things that I've experienced that are currently considered "paranormal", but I feel will eventually be scientifically explained. Healing energy transference for example, both in receiving and giving. I can feel the flow and have felt the effects. I think that we are all connected on more levels than science currently understands. It's called "spooky action at a distance" but they'll eventually see the connections some already feel. :)

Have you ever experienced a hurricane or seen a tornado?

no i have not experienced either of them, fortunatly for me ^_^

has anyone here tripped over the air? (yes i said the air lol)

has anyone here tripped over the air? (yes i said the air lol)

The air hasn't been strong enough yet to cause me to trip over it yet, but maybe if I encounter a hurricane or tornado... :)

You're driving along a lonely country road.

A bright light appears in the sky and as it gets closer, it looks like a UFO!

You stop your car as the UFO lands on the road in front of you.

A large door opens upward and a long ramp descends to the ground.

Down the ramp walks a friendly looking humanoid, about 6 feet tall, in a white robe and sandals...

What do you do?

honestly no lie i would say (out loud) wwwwwhhhhhhaaaaattttt?

then i would proceed to back up my car as fast as possible because people always step out there car in movies and thats why they die lol

if you were told you could be given a potion or something to make you indestructable would you take it?

honestly no lie i would say (out loud) wwwwwhhhhhhaaaaattttt?

then i would proceed to back up my car as fast as possible because people always step out there car in movies and thats why they die lol

if you were told you could be given a potion or something to make you indestructable would you take it?

Most probably would, though couldn't say for definite.. If I did, I guess it would give me a bit longer maybe to correct all the wrongs in life..

Have you ever been knocked down by a bus or car?

Have you ever been knocked down by a bus or car?

Not yet thank goodness. :)

What is your most favorite place you've ever visited while on vacation? Descibe what's so great about it. :)

this may sound boring but i spent 3 weeks in florida in the summer once and i loved it! i got to walk on the beach in 100+ degrees it was wonderful! gotta love the heat!

who is the most wonderful person to you (describe why)

• 2 weeks later...

My husband jeff because he is the love of my life. He treats me better than anyone ever has (cept when he's drunk lol). I would be dead if it werent for him, he made my life 100 times better. I love him with all my heart.

What is you favorite thing to talk about and why?

my favorite thing to talk about is ANIME i love it i collect it and i have since i was very young.

what is your favorite thing to do when you have nothing to do?

my favorite thing to talk about is ANIME i love it i collect it and i have since i was very young.

what is your favorite thing to do when you have nothing to do?

when I have absolutely zilch to do, I love to stare up at the sky, daytime clouds, nighttime stars...

If money were no object, what is the most expensive thing you would buy?

i would have an entire room of anime that i bought!

if you could never gain weight from eating any one thing (or meal) what would you be eating on a daily basis?

if you could never gain weight from eating any one thing (or meal) what would you be eating on a daily basis?

Baskin and Robbins World Class Chocolate ice cream. :)

When you look at a bug, are you sorry for it that it is just a bug, with a short life and not able to experience all the knowledge in life that we do?

ummm no im worried about what is going to go in it lol

when you are hungry do you stair at the fridge open and close it open and close it hoping something new will pop out lol?

I do, do that! But I got the fridge then to the pantry and back over and over till something starts looking good lol

Do you chew on your straws? (I am right now) ^_^

Do you chew on your straws? (I am right now) ^_^

Nope.

Have you ever used a straw to shoot a spitball?

stop having them...ima bit of a loner anyway.

do you think you would change if you became extremely wealthy?

My lifestyle would change a lot, but not me.

Not sure this hasn't been asked before, but if you could go back in time, what would you do?

Not sure this hasn't been asked before, but if you could go back in time, what would you do?

I'd memorize a couple of lottery jackpot winning combos, then head back to buy the winning tickets. :)

What's your favorite thing to do or see in Las Vegas?

it would be every and anything lol i have never been =)

does anyone else wonder why do dragonflys exist?

does anyone else wonder why do dragonflys exist?

Yes, I've always been fascinated by their unique appearance, eyes, flight, long skinny body and 4 long transparent wings. :)

Have you ever wondered if real fire-breathing dragons actually exist on some other planet?