Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trail Camera Pictures

Sakari

Here's some pics from my wild horse hunting expedition. Unfortunately I didn't find any horses this time but it's always good to get out into the big empty. It's an awesome feeling to be the only person with in a 50 mile radius.

I did see lots of pronghorn antelope.

post-41803-0-60372400-1349921485_thumb.j

• Like 1

A lone bull in the middle of nowhere.

post-41803-0-62700600-1349922327_thumb.j

That's all for now. Hope I didn't bore you all.

Post some pretty fall foliage pics in the gallery tomorrow if you interested in that sort of thing.

Edited by evancj
  • Like 1

post-26883-0-78310500-1349926229_thumb.j

A pic I took today of Canadian Geese flying South. It was an unusually large flock of them.

• Like 2

I thought it might be cool to post what people capture

If you don't mind me repeating the obvious:

This is the greatest thread idea, imo!

All agree Nature Rocks! (and no arguments) though I haven't been through all the pages

Peace and Beauty are nice on any given day.

• Like 2

A lone bull in the middle of nowhere.

post-41803-0-62700600-1349922327_thumb.j

That's all for now. Hope I didn't bore you all.

Post some pretty fall foliage pics in the gallery tomorrow if you interested in that sort of thing.

Bore us??

Those photos are perfect for my desktop !!

(Aside from pics of pretty women... :rolleyes: .... and crows and ravens)

Edited by Abramelin

Resident Buck......2 years old....Saw him as a fawn, he decided to show up after about 2 years the other day.

post-92206-0-53750700-1349977982_thumb.j

post-92206-0-77186200-1349977992_thumb.j

• Like 1

Resident Buck......2 years old....Saw him as a fawn, he decided to show up after about 2 years the other day.

post-92206-0-53750700-1349977982_thumb.j

post-92206-0-77186200-1349977992_thumb.j

That is a fat healthy deer. Nice photos!

post-26883-0-78310500-1349926229_thumb.j

A pic I took today of Canadian Geese flying South. It was an unusually large flock of them.

I've been seeing large flocks of them this year too. Didn't see that many last year. Makes me wonder if we are in for a hard winter.

Bore us??

Those photos are perfect for my desktop !!

(Aside from pics of pretty women... :rolleyes: .... and crows and ravens)

Thanks Abramelin, I just posted a bunch of better ones in the image gallery.

I've been seeing large flocks of them this year too. Didn't see that many last year. Makes me wonder if we are in for a hard winter.

That seems like what I saw last year. Smaller flocks and not so high and many never went further south and just flew around the area in big circles all winter. From one feeding area to another. Seems this year more are actually heading south.

Edit: I couldn't even see the geese on my camera screen, so it is only good luck that I centered it on them and had the right level of zoom to get most of the flock.

Edited by DieChecker

Thanks Abramelin, I just posted a bunch of better ones in the image gallery.

Evancj, your gallery says: "No albums or images to display", and I don't know where to find them in the UM gallery.

You have a link?

Evancj, your gallery says: "No albums or images to display", and I don't know where to find them in the UM gallery.

You have a link?

Try this. Its the link to the members image gallery.

http://www.unexplain...umbs.php?cat=15

I have a ton of photos in there, not sure if there is a search function but you should be able to find them easy. You can magnify them and then save them so they look better on your desktop.

Edited by evancj

• 3 weeks later...

Evancj,

The salmon are now coming in the mouth of the Elk river....Caught my first 4 today. Bad thing, only one wild fish per day, ten per tag allowed. I kept the first and it was not very big, caught 3 more that were 25 lb plus and had to release.....

This little guy was 26 inch's....

post-92206-0-98972900-1351377452_thumb.j

• Like 1

Now, it's become a 'post what you caught on trail cam' panorama. XD Forgive me.

Its a trail camera / wild life pics thread....

I believe only myself and one other member had trail cameras to post pics from.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

hey everyone. been a while since i posted in this thread. i have recently moved to alaska to goto school in anchorage. the other day i stepped outside for a moment and i was able to snap these photos in the backyard. seems to be a mother (cow) and two calves. one male and one female.

moose_1_zpse38c57b3.jpg

moose_2_zpsb72a99bd.jpg

moose_6_zpsae1e6736.jpg

moose_3_zps48f4684f.jpg

moose_4_zps9884d982.jpg

moose_5_zps3f2b13de.jpg

Edited by j b
  • Like 3

Excellent j b!!!!!

Alaska? Wow what you doing up there? I love it up there, unfortunately my wife doesn't. Cant wait to see more from you. Welcome back.

Coincidentally, I just came back from a hike today. I saw three moose and a ton of deer. I post my photos later tonight or tomorrow after I get them off my camera.

• Like 1

im in school in anchorage for welding. the new natural gas pipeline in 2014 is what im doing up here. trying to get my certification. dood!!! i have seen so many bald eagles up here and it always reminds me of your photos of the eagles. they are literally everywhere up here. my camera on my phone isnt working right now so i have to use an actual camera and unfortuanately i dont always have that with me. im trying to get some good photos of the eagles like you have but nothing yet. good to hear from you. very happy this thread is still going strong. :)