Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trail Camera Pictures

Sakari

As I was watching he took off from his perch and dived into the reads. while he was in the reeds a raven landed on his perch. A few minuets later the eagle flew out of the reeds carrying a duck. He took it to his perch where a raven was waiting hoping to swipe some scraps.

post-41803-0-79264400-1327622754_thumb.j

I have a bunch of pics, only problem is I am an idiot when it comes to computer and the such. My problem is that they are all on my pc at home. This pc doesn't have internet access. I guess I will have to bring the entire camera, cameras, to work and download the pics to my work computer. Maybe I can figure out a way to put them on my phone and then put them on here. Hell, I don't know, any suggestions.

Mike

Hey mike,

I would love to see them!!!!!!!!

Can you put them on a CD or thumb drive and copy them to your computer at work?

I have been chasing turkeys around forever trying to get close enough to get a pic of them. Here are a few I managed to catch out in the open.

post-41803-0-92289100-1327623464_thumb.j

This is a young pronghorn antelope. I had been following the main heard for about an hour, but they were keeping their distance from me and it was almost dark so I decided to head back to my jeep. A few minuets later I had the feeling I was being followed, when I turned around this one was standing about 15 meters away. I was lucky to get this shot as it was almost dark.

post-41803-0-82830200-1327624045_thumb.j

• Like 1

Here is a nice little 4 point (we only count one side in the west) mule deer browsing in the lower slopes near the lake.

post-41803-0-33487600-1327624411_thumb.j

• Like 1

This is a young pronghorn antelope. I had been following the main heard for about an hour, but they were keeping their distance from me and it was almost dark so I decided to head back to my jeep. A few minuets later I had the feeling I was being followed, when I turned around this one was standing about 15 meters away. I was lucky to get this shot as it was almost dark.

post-41803-0-82830200-1327624045_thumb.j

Thanks for the Greta pics, Evan. Really cool to see what one patient man and a camera can accomplish.

Thanks for the Greta pics, Evan. Really cool to see what one patient man and a camera can accomplish.

Thanks orangepeaceful,

I am glad you understand the point of this thread. The only thing I would add is one patient and frozen man. :w00t:

A ring neck pheasant. Not only beautiful but tasty.

post-41803-0-50965000-1327625058_thumb.j

Well that's it for awhile. I find it hard to believe I am the only member whom goes out into the wilds and takes photos on a regular basis.

I sure wish more of you would show us what you see out there.

Edited by evancj

A ring neck pheasant. Not only beautiful but tasty.

post-41803-0-50965000-1327625058_thumb.j

Well that's it for awhile. I find it hard to believe I am the only member whom goes out into the wilds and takes photos on a regular basis.

I sure wish more of you would show us what you see out there.

Evancj, thanks again for the pics....

As I mentioned, i have taken the trail cam down, I need to get it back up....Your pics are awesome, mine are the same old deer and coons.

As you said, the point of this thread is that there are cameras all over, and people using them, and the wildlife one can capture is amazing.Yet, not bif....

This thread has turned into more than that, and mainly by your activity in it......I also find it hard to blieve that no one else on this forum has any wild life, or outdoor pictures to share, yet they sure seem to have all the answers on Bigfoot who supposedly lives in these areas....

Who are the experts now? ;)

I promise you this, I will on my days off take a camera with me to my Salmon and Steelhead fishing spots, might just be nature, and not much for wildlife, but I will try......My days off are Sat, Sun, Mon....

edit :.... And I am in the heart of Bigfoot country :)

Edited by Sakari

Evancj, thanks again for the pics....

As I mentioned, i have taken the trail cam down, I need to get it back up....Your pics are awesome, mine are the same old deer and coons.

As you said, the point of this thread is that there are cameras all over, and people using them, and the wildlife one can capture is amazing.Yet, not bif....

This thread has turned into more than that, and mainly by your activity in it......I also find it hard to blieve that no one else on this forum has any wild life, or outdoor pictures to share, yet they sure seem to have all the answers on Bigfoot who supposedly lives in these areas....

Who are the experts now? ;)

I promise you this, I will on my days off take a camera with me to my Salmon and Steelhead fishing spots, might just be nature, and not much for wildlife, but I will try......My days off are Sat, Sun, Mon....

edit :.... And I am in the heart of Bigfoot country :)

Cant wait to see some photos of bigfoots homeland. :tu: Make sure you post some of your catch as well. Perhaps you could demonstrate how bigfoot catches his fish. after all it's so easy to catch fish up there, they practically jump out of the rivers and into your hands.

Hey mike,

I would love to see them!!!!!!!!

Can you put them on a CD or thumb drive and copy them to your computer at work?

Yeah, I could most likely do that. I really hadn't thought of it until you said it. Like I said I am a computer dummy. I will see what I can do.

Mike

Lovely pictures evancj. :yes:

Thank you Tia,

I wish you would post some. I thoroughly enjoyed the ones you have posted. I wouldn't mind seeing some of your local vegetation, and landscapes as well, as long as it doesn't compromise your research area that is.

Thank you Tia,

I wish you would post some. I thoroughly enjoyed the ones you have posted. I wouldn't mind seeing some of your local vegetation, and landscapes as well, as long as it doesn't compromise your research area that is.

I have a close up of a bluey we have out the front just will have to find it and download it later, also it's been raining basically for 2 weeks straight, I'll have to go back and see if I have some plain scenery shots I have so many pictures but only download a few. I'll try to get back tonight or tomorrow with some. Just thinking leeches yucky :yes: so won't be heading outside.

Just quickly dug some up, the first is of our resident blue tongue...

SL375608.jpg

The rest are just random shots of different areas of bush, you can see how thick some areas go but I have none of deep in the valley, I'm too unfit to go rock climbing that's where all the lusher growth grows especially around the river / creek that holds water all year.

011.jpg

001-8.jpg

003-8.jpg

Edited by Tia

I believe I have a couple so-called "9 banded" armadillos running around my neighborhood. This picture was taken in September, if I remember correctly. I have 3 other pics I was trying to attach here, but the site keeps telling me they are too big. I will try to post at least one more where he/she is out in the open. One is larger than the other. On this particular night, I only saw the one & he ran into the pipe or "whistle" that runs under the street and seemed to be stuck other than being able to back out. I did not know that they make a sort of huffing noise that sounds close to a pig grunt. Not a "trail cam" pic, but hoped you wouldn't mind. I also found this website with interesting facts. I did not know there were at least 20 different types. I thought only 2,3 or 4 different types of armadillos. https://www.msu.edu/~nixonjos/armadillo/facts.htmlpost-112250-0-02887000-1327724034_thumb.

I forgot to mention that this is at the corner of Katy & Central in Cushing, OK. Usually around midnight. Oh, and these are cell phone pics. I downloaded to computer and tried to "fix" them some, but it's about as good as it gets. There is a street light on this corner, so this is just using that light. I have "night" mode on my phone camera, but it usually makes things worse as any movement causes much blurriness.

post-112250-0-95101100-1327725465_thumb.

This one is a bit eeewwwiee, but couldn't resist. My little dog, Dottie, spotted the possum near the house & barked & snarled & pretty much had it cornered. Anyway, it hissed some & then just didn't move. I tapped it on the rear end with my foot & it still didn't move. I then reached down and pulled it away from the house by it's tail (I don't believe I hurt it since they are supposed to be able to hang by their tails, right?). Anyway, at that point it went into full on "playing dead" mode. This is a cell phone pic again & I think I did have the "night" mode on because we were further away from the street light. I put the dog in the house and came back out & took this pic. I promise you, I waited near the corner of the house where I figured it could not see me & tried to make sure I was downwind so he couldn't smell me. It took about 10 minutes but he finally came around & got up & ran away. I just can't fit that picture here, too. Still says "too big to upload" another pic.

post-112250-0-05917200-1327725807_thumb.

I said I would post some pics from my day of fishing, only out for a few hours today......( in Bigfoot Country )

Fished Floras Creek, about 9 miles in-land for Steelhead....Caught one, last two pics.....Here are 3 of the area I fish....Logging road for 6 miles, and hike down to creek, and another 2 miles to the " hole "......

post-92206-0-52772300-1327806628_thumb.j

More of Floras Creek before hiking down..

\

post-92206-0-30540600-1327806700_thumb.j

Area I fish.......

post-92206-0-72911900-1327806752_thumb.j

Todays Catch...

post-92206-0-76156100-1327806795_thumb.j

post-92206-0-46142700-1327806814_thumb.j