Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fantastic New OBE Technique Bedeekin's Method

lookingfortruth

Bedeekin's Method

Note: I've posted a method simalar to this before, but this has more detail and is a little different. Good Luck!

Hello guys, I have a technique to share with you today. It is called Beedekin's Method in honor of the person who created it and it gives us a name to refer to it as since for all I know, it's unique. I did not create this method and take no credit for it, the person who created it, for all I know is called Beedekin. I have not been able to try it myself yet but I will definitly do so tonight and tell you if it works. This technique is said to actually work very well and many people have had OBE's with it or at least some form of success. Here is the method (copied from sources listed below):

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Failure to actually have an Out-Of-Body Experience seems to be the most common ‘experience’ among the massive group of people who wish to have one. This frustrates me as much as those who fail because of the wall I run into when trying to teach them. There are many reasons why people are unsuccessful at achieving the state.

One main reason is down to the ‘wealth’ of information one can pick up online and the paragraphs of most OOBE related books in general. I see many posts on sites that say something along the lines of ‘I’ve been researching Astral Projection for ages and now I’m ready to learn how to have one’. This is like saying ‘I have been researching UFOs for ages and now I’m ready to see one’. While they had their best interest at heart because to be fair it is a great idea to research a subject before heading into it head first, this isn’t sky diving. Also, if you wish to research sky diving because you have an interest in doing it, their aren’t many sources available that would profess to know about it and print blatant fabricated facts. Unfortunately the same can’t be said for OOBEs.

A common mistake that people make is a preconceived idea of what OOBES are because of the evident rubbish that is widely available. For instance they may have read that when they enter the Vibrational State (VS) they must call upon their spirit guide to help pull them out. This may fit in with their spiritual beliefs and so if they reach the VS and call upon this mythical guide he/she/it may not appear... which will then have a negative effect on their sense of success. I myself have never seen a spirit guide although I’m sure I could create one if I wished... emphasis on ‘create’.

What I am saying is that to enter the subject with a quasi-religious belief system will only get in the way of success because it just isn’t so.

The majority of the ‘wealth’ of knowledge that one may have aquired by trawling through the pile of information at hand, is as useful as a chocolate fireguard and should be cast off so that one can start afresh and learn from a first hand perspective. I had the advantage of self learning without any outside influences such as the internet and only a few books at hand that I mainly used as a checklist of affirmation that I wasn’t weird.

Unlearn what you think you have learned.

So let’s get rid of a few misconceptions about OOBEs that often arise through New-age belief-centricity and blatant un-truths that get thrown about due to the writings of popular so-called AP gurus.

*you need to learn how to achieve transcendental meditation and control the energy flow of your chakras.

Not true. You just need to keep your mind passively active while your body relaxes into the sleep slate or be able to slip from a lucid dream into the trance state. Chakras are an eastern philosophy that were origionally intended for use during wake induced meditation and have nothing to do with OOBEs until they were pounced upon by the New-age movement during the early part of the 1900s by the Theosophical Society and integrated into ‘astral projection’. Involving chakra opening, long meditation practice is basically a waste of precious time. If you feel better practicing these semi-religious activities in order to success then go for it... the same can be said for taking your lucky teddy-bear into exams; if it makes you feel that it will make you perform better there’s no harm... but in the grand scheme of things there’s also no point.

*you need to learn protection so that you’re not attacked by lower astral negative entities and demons.

Rubbish. There are no lower entities or monsters waiting to attack you while you ‘leave your body’. I can attest to this because I’ve had over three thousand OOBEs over a 25 year period and I have never been attacked or harmed or indeed possessed by anyone or anything. When you enter the State you are merely consciously aware of an otherwise unconscious process you have gone through every night you’ve entered sleep since you were born.

*Your bed or body has to be facing a certain way/position.

No harm can be done by lying a certain way... if you think it will work then do it. Sleep on the floor... in the kitchen... on the sofa... with a pillow or without... on your back, front, side or head... if it’s the way you normally sleep... do it.

*You need to breath a certain way... in through the nose out through the mouth etc.

Not so... just breath as you normally do. Your breathing self regulates once you enter the state. Don’t pay any attention to your breathing.

I’m sure I’ll come across other misconceptions as I’m writing... I’ll bullet-point important things like that along the way.

There are three main ways to enter the ‘State’; before sleep, during REM dream sleep and upon waking from a nights sleep.

*Before sleep state induction. this requires a set up ‘pre-sleep’ that primes you biochemically and physiologically to enter the state.

*REM dream sleep induction requires a grasp of Lucid Dreaming and is a bit hit and miss for the newbie.

*Waking state induction requires the ability to recognize that you have woken up and at that very moment remembering not to move, roll over, scratch an itch or open the eyes... or even to start listening to the noises around you. It takes a bit of practice but it is a very successful way of entering the State.

There are two very different types of OOBE.

* Astral Projection. This is a whole body projection into an environment that is commonly referred to in new-age writings as the Astral Realm. A strange word to use because it conjures up pre-conceived images of a starry mythical realm filled with beings of astral energy etc. However upon entering it, it’s soon realized that it is more familiar as the landscape or world you encounter when dreaming. But you have entered through the back door, and can objectively investigate and explore it without suffering from the sub-conscious imagery you are normally blinded by or the story-line you are normally wrapped up in when dreaming. Within the ‘Astral’... not even the sky is the limit. This environment, however real it seems may be considered a virtual world that is created by the projector or an actual authentic realm. Upon experiencing it, believing that it is real or fabricated matters not because it is indistinguishable from reality... even surpassing normal reality in quality and ‘reality’.

* 1st Phase OOBE. This is seemingly a projection into this reality, often referred to in new-age philosophy as an ‘ethereal projection’. It is much more difficult to achieve because of the way it is entered; during Sleep Paralysis. Apart from the fact that it takes place in this time and reality, the main difference from AP is that instead of experiencing it in body, you are seemingly a free floating point of conscious awareness. This phase can lead on to 2nd Phase which is again experienced as a free floating consciousness but is not in this reality.

Both of these different OOBEs are experienced by entering the state in varied degrees of deepness.

PRE-SLEEP INDUCTION

This method is the main one I personally use. I have used the other methods but this one when done correctly does make for a strong experience. It’s also the one I predominantly teach or rather explain. The main key to achieving it is the pre-sleep or nap. I previously posted this method but soon realized that it was too specific about hours spent in the nap and between the nap and going to to bed to enter the state. And it needed more explanation and a detailed phenomenological breakdown.

The basic goal is to prime yourself by having an hour or an hour and a half of non-dream sleep in the evening. This nap can be taken at any time after 6pm providing that you are actually tired and that you attempt to induce the state within four hours at the most after waking.

For example:

if you decide to take an hour nap at 8pm and wake at 9pm make sure you attempt induction after 10 and before 1am.

however, if you wait till after midnight then it is possible to have an hour nap, wake up for about half an hour then attempt induction. I have used this many times when it’s been impossible to get a good nap during the evening.

All you have to remember is that you nap solidly and do not under any circumstances drift back off to sleep upon waking from it, otherwise you will dream and ruin your chance for state inducement.

There is a certain way of feeling between the nap and state inducement that indicates that you are primed... the physical symptoms that indicate that you are primed for the state are among other things; itchy eyed, borderline tired and alert, slightly hypertensive or having the mild sensation that you may be coming down with a cold and a slow steady heart rate.

Two things to note:

* the nap or a non-dream pre-sleep is very important and could be considered the ‘key’ to the whole experience.

* Do not force the nap. You need to be sleepy for it to work.

The only real way to make sure you are correctly primed is to induce the state and there are many effective ways to do this.

First of all you have to lay down on a comfortable surface; a bed, a couch, a hammock, the back seat of a car, whatever you find comfortable. Any position will work. I personally lie on my back or side. It doesn’t matter whether you use a pillow or not. You can have bed covers on or not. Just make sure you are comfortable.

Close your eyes... this sounds obvious, but some people actually ask ‘do I close my eyes?’

Let your mind do its own thing for a couple of minutes... then try to quieten your mind. Don’t worry too much about this. The main thing is to lie as still as possible.

A couple of things you should not pay any attention to because they are simply a waste of thought;

*any limb or body twitches

*the phosphorescent light show your eyes give off such as blobs of light etc

*subtle localized buzzing in your muscles or fingertips

*breathing

*the position of your head

All you need to think about at this point is to become calm and stay passively conscious. To let your body relax. This should take no more than 5 to 10 minutes.

It’s at this point that you can use different methods to bring on the state.

This is the one method I have used for 25 years and really can’t comment on others. I’m sure you may have one that you usually try inducing with... but for the sake of this guide try this one.

When you feel relaxed start to think of a sound, word, song or name... think of it as though you are expecting to here it. Roll it around in your head. Imagine it in your head clearly. Alternatively you can simply imagine a voice rambling, or talking, as though talking to you. This imagined sound will start to take on a life of it’s own and may amplify.

If you are trying to do this for more than ten minutes and nothing interesting happens, you probably aren’t primed for the occasion. I only say this because the state shift is quite rapid if the pre-sleep was done correctly. I will mention that ten minutes of just simply lying still can feel like a long time.

If you are primed, when the sound increases you may feel a rush of alert relaxation washing over your body coupled with a distinct shift in conscious awareness. It’s a very difficult feeling to describe other than it is a ‘switch over’. You should feel like your awareness has took on a new spatiality. It almost feels like your head clears, like a bunged up nostril does when it clears after being blocked during a cold. You should also instinctively feel that you are in the state either because you have felt this before or that it is something new. At this point you must try to stay passive, calm and try to not get excited. A sound like you have your ears to a conch-shell should be heard. you may experience little intermittent bursts of rumbling - like the rumbling you hear when you strain your inner ear muscles when you yawn. Your limbs will feel like they have been anesthetized by Nitrous Oxide...

Here’s a quick checklist of symptoms indicating successful entrance into the state:

* a sudden rush of relaxation

* a very distinct flip/shift/switch to a spatially different state of conscious awareness.

* instinctive knowing that you are in the state.

* auditory sensations like hissing, the sound of listening to a conch-shell and intermittent bursts of rumbling.

* a tingling numbed anesthetized sensation, most noticeably in the limbs.

At the point you realize you are in the state it is time to act quickly to enter an Astral Projection. Waiting for, or encouraging full vibrational sleep paralysis will make it possible to enter a 1st phase. For now we will walk before we can run and learn how to Astrally Project.

Astral Projection

Upon instant identification of entry into the state it is necessary to employ a swift separation technique to avoid becoming embroiled in full sleep paralysis. There are a multitude of separation methods such as, rolling out, dropping through the body, imagining a magnet pulling you out, imagining you are a balloon, picking a point in space to reach, imagining being propelled out like a rocket... and many many more. The one that is most effective for the purposes of this guide and because it is my most used method so far, is the ‘climbing the rope’ technique.

You may want to place a pillow or cushion across your lower abdomen or lay with your hands on top of the bed covers before you start to relax. This ensures a soft surface so as to ease the transition of losing sensation in them. It’s up to you.

Once you feel that you have shifted into the state you will have lost the tactile sensation of your hands but still retained the sensation of their relative position.. i.e. you will still know and feel that you have hands.

What you need to do at this point is to actually reach up and grab a rope. Don’t visualize the rope... expect it to be there. Don’t worry about how it should feel just do it. I can’t stress this enough.

* Do not ‘imagine’ yourself doing it.

* Just do it.

* Don’t think about it.

* just do it.

* The movement of your phantom limbs is instinctual.

There will be a rope there... not necessarily an actual rope, made of fibers or hemp... it is simply a leverage point for you to grasp. Give no time to thinking about the rope, what it is, why it is there, how it is there or how you should move to grab it.

JUST GRAB THE ROPE BECAUSE IT IS THERE ABOVE YOU READY TO BE GRABBED.

The instant you have it pull yourself up... hand over hand... like you would if you were pulling yourself up a rope. Do it with deliberation... do it aggressively, steadily and fast. Pull yourself up the rope. Don’t even consider that you may be pulling yourself out of your physical or because of how real it seems that you must be doing it physically. Don’t pay attention to any of the sensations. If there is resistance, put some struggle into it... pull hard. Eventually and quickly you should suddenly be ‘Free’.

Failure usually takes place because of thinking too much or over analyzing what is happening. Also paying too much heed to sensations leads to considerable failure to stay in the state and out of body. These analytical thoughts should be reserved for after the experience and marked down in your journal. When you are in the state everything should be done on impulse and with deliberate action.

failure to stay within the state will transpire if:

* Too much thought is given trying to visualize the rope or analyzing what is happening.

* Thinking about how the sensations feel.

* pausing or remaining still too long - this can be as less as 5 seconds.

* Believing that this can’t be happening or the disbelief that the rope is there.

* Merely imagining movement.

Success at staying within the state will transpire if:

* you instantly acknowledge that the rope is there.

* you get on with it.

* You keep moving.

* You take it for granted that you are doing it.

Staying still and waiting for something to happen after the state shift, is the most common mistake beginners make; to no fault of their own. It is after all an amazing experience that feels more real than reality yet something they may never have experienced before. The secret is to be actively engaged yet flippant and passive throughout the experience. You may say that’s two opposites, but keep in mind that you do this when playing a video game or when engaged in sport.... you don’t think about what you are doing but you are totally absorbed in the activity. This is part of the mindset of the state.

I chose the ‘climbing the rope’ technique because it consists of one very important thing... that of ‘action’ and vigorous ‘movement’, probably the most important aspect of staying within the state and Out of Body. Constant movement and observation is the key to ‘anchoring’ yourself in the ‘Astral’... any extended lapse in movement or doubt - which normally takes the form of thoughts of your actual physical body - will cause re-physicality and an end to the experience. You can however ‘rescue’ the experience by instantly realizing you are returning to the physical by anchoring yourself in the out of body state.

Anchoring yourself in the ‘Astral’ body and Environment.

Once you are out what now? If you think this for too long while staying still you will phase back into your physical. So, You literally have to anchor yourself in the experience. The main objective of anchoring is to keep you immersed in the experience by disassociating your conscious perception from your physical perception.

The first thing you will most probably experience is blindness. So you can kill two birds with one stone by rubbing your hands together in front of your face and blowing on them... the tactile sensation of doing this will absolutely astound you and by concentrating on feeling and seeing, your hands will start to develop in your field of vision - very much like a polaroid picture appears. Look at your hands... the creases the folds of skin, your fingernails. The more you engross yourself in the OOBE the more you will see and feel. Reach out and feel for a floor, a wall... furniture. Keep on the move, constantly looking, moving, taking in the richness and amazing detail of the World around you. Try to keep your eyes on nearby objects... if you look too far into the distance you may end up there in an instant. You must keep active and engaged to root yourself. The more you anchor yourself the more vivid the world will be around you

You can use the hand rubbing technique as a safety net at any point you feel yourself return to your physical.

Do’s

Be blatant and have intent

touch your surroundings

touch yourself, like your hands, your face etc

investigate everything

explore

Don’ts

Stay still

worry

doubt

think of your physical body

panic if you think you are losing clarity

Remember - thought and intent controls environment and actions.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sources: (read for people's experiences. I know the youtube video has reports of success from a few people)

Youtube video part one:

Youtube video part two:

Original Article: (you may need to register to view this link, but everything regarding the technique is already here)

http://astralviewers.com/articles/new-comprehensive-astral-projection-guide/

Edited by SupeRgirl

Hmm will be interested to see how this works for you. A few of these I have alternative views about, let see.

Bedeekin's Method

*you need to learn protection so that you’re not attacked by lower astral negative entities and demons.

Rubbish. There are no lower entities or monsters waiting to attack you while you ‘leave your body’. I can attest to this because I’ve had over three thousand OOBEs over a 25 year period and I have never been attacked or harmed or indeed possessed by anyone or anything. When you enter the State you are merely consciously aware of an otherwise unconscious process you have gone through every night you’ve entered sleep since you were born.

He may not have come across other entities in his travels for lots of reasons, but he's being pretty ridiculous in saying he can 'attest' that they don't exist on the astral level, generalisation ? Plenty of peoples experiences would argue otherwise and part of the astral experience is also dependant on level of comprehension. In other words, what your non analytical mind/sub conscious understands and accepts without resistance or reason..

*You need to breath a certain way... in through the nose out through the mouth etc.

Not so... just breath as you normally do. Your breathing self regulates once you enter the state. Don’t pay any attention to your breathing.

This was the other point which I thought he tossed aside far to easily. Breathing can work very well as a physical to mental anchor if you like, to cue the mind into a 'working' or 'not working' mode for any of this sort of stuff. The act of deep breathing properly can help the consciousness or 'brain waves' shift gear. I've seen people who can shift gear (open, shield or close) in one breath. That's under 10 seconds. Anyway, once your in the zone the breathing isn't important, so he's right when he says the state takes over, you'll find your own rhythm.

What you need to do at this point is to actually reach up and grab a rope. Don’t visualize the rope... expect it to be there. Don’t worry about how it should feel just do it. I can’t stress this enough.

* Do not ‘imagine’ yourself doing it.

* Just do it.

* Don’t think about it.

* just do it.

* The movement of your phantom limbs is instinctual.

This is worth paying attention too. The key is not think about it, but just "think it and follow through".

Failure usually takes place because of thinking too much or over analyzing what is happening. Also paying too much heed to sensations leads to considerable failure to stay in the state and out of body. These analytical thoughts should be reserved for after the experience and marked down in your journal. When you are in the state everything should be done on impulse and with deliberate action.

And this too, like i said before (and forever saying) you are not wanting to engage the part of your mind or 'ego' that wants to analyse, categorise and demand the why's, what's, or if's in everything that happens. It has no place in any of this stuff. Just let the experience happen and remain as suspended as you can from your own pov. The more unbiased you can approach it, the better.

Good luck :tu:

Edited by SupeRgirl

Hmm will be interested to see how this works for you. A few of these I have alternative views about, let see.

He may not have come across other entities in his travels for lots of reasons, but he's being pretty ridiculous in saying he can 'attest' that they don't exist on the astral level, generalisation ? Plenty of peoples experiences would argue otherwise and part of the astral experience is also dependant on level of comprehension. In other words, what your non analytical mind/sub conscious understands and accepts without resistance or reason..

This was the other point which I thought he tossed aside far to easily. Breathing can work very well as a physical to mental anchor if you like, to cue the mind into a 'working' or 'not working' mode for any of this sort of stuff. The act of deep breathing properly can help the consciousness or 'brain waves' shift gear. I've seen people who can shift gear (open, shield or close) in one breath. That's under 10 seconds. Anyway, once your in the zone the breathing isn't important, so he's right when he says the state takes over, you'll find your own rhythm.

This is worth paying attention too. The key is not think about it, but just "think it and follow through".

And this too, like i said before (and forever saying) you are not wanting to engage the part of your mind or 'ego' that wants to analyse, categorise and demand the why's, what's, or if's in everything that happens. It has no place in any of this stuff. Just let the experience happen and remain as suspended as you can from your own pov. The more unbiased you can approach it, the better.

Good luck :tu:

He's said to have thousands of OBE's so I'd imagine he knows what hes doing. Also, can you change the title of this thread a little bit? I mispelt his name, it's supposed to be Bedeekin not Beedekin. Editing the title of the post would help too (the thing in blue) Thanks!

I experienced vibrations again using this method last night. I don't know what to make of it. I don't get any weird imagery, i'm not paralyzed, and I don't hear anything. I just start vibrating, and it's unmistakable vibrating. Have you experienced this?

I am going to do this again tonight, except try to seperate when I start vibrating. Check Bedeekin out on Astral Viewers, he has some 1600 quality posts there as well.

Edited by lookingfortruth

He's said to have thousands of OBE's so I'd imagine he knows what hes doing. Also, can you change the title of this thread a little bit? I mispelt his name, it's supposed to be Bedeekin not Beedekin. Editing the title of the post would help too (the thing in blue) Thanks!

I experienced vibrations again using this method last night. I don't know what to make of it. I don't get any weird imagery, i'm not paralyzed, and I don't hear anything. I just start vibrating, and it's unmistakable vibrating. Have you experienced this?

I am going to do this again tonight, except try to seperate when I start vibrating. Check Bedeekin out on Astral Viewers, he has some 1600 quality posts there as well.

Well that's just it, there's many methods and techniques being touted out there as being 'the right way'. The truth is, there is no wrong way, and people will find what works for them and go from there. But the result is still the same thing no matter how you get there. All that these methods are doing is trying to induce a way which the mind can understand and work with, not against.

Just because the guy has had 1000's of obes, it doesn't mean he understands the astral level a 1000 times better than anyone else.

The 2 points that i highlighted him to say is not consistent or true to what I or many others have experienced. But then that is all we have, our own experiences. I just find one should be careful about proclaiming that something is 'wrong' or 'rubbish' and state it as a generalisation, when it may only apply to themselves. It would be presumptuous to think everyone operates exactly the same, even at a personal/ subjective experience level.

As for the vibration, yes i have experienced it in certain states, with sleep i have had pre sleep paralysis and as I'm projecting. But it has never been a consistent sensation for me, in other words a lack of it happening doesn't mean i won't have sleep paralysis or project.

Changed the title and heading to your post :tu:

Edited by SupeRgirl

Changed the title and heading to your post :tu:

Thanks for the changes. Again, I'll keep this thread updated with what happens. My goal is to try it a few more times and if nothing happens, stop.

Do you have any methods on inducing sleep paralysis?

Do you have any methods on inducing sleep paralysis?

Nope, sorry I don't. When it comes to Sleep Paralysis I do what i can to avoid it or stop it.

"Rubbish. There are no lower entities or monsters waiting to attack you while you ‘leave your body’. I can attest to this because I’ve had over three thousand OOBEs over a 25 year period and I have never been attacked or harmed or indeed possessed by anyone or anything. When you enter the State you are merely consciously aware of an otherwise unconscious process you have gone through every night you’ve entered sleep since you were born"

um i swim at the beach ALOT over three thousand times probably....never have i been attacked by anything in the ocean!but to use that as proof there isnt anything waiting in the ocean to attack me?thats delusional.just because this guy hasnt been attacked by a spirit,doesnt not mean there are not spirits there who can attack.?am i dragging this out of context at all?

Those two videos gave me my first OBE a few months back. After years of fail attempts and techniques.

I found the videos link here at UM. Just cause those videos help me achieve one does not mean they will be useful to someone else.

I have experience sleep paralysis countless times. The videos show me how to use it to achieve an OBE. I would not know how to give advice on inducing SP its just something I had since I was a kid.

I am thankful to Bedeekin for the videos that gave me access to OBEs.

um i swim at the beach ALOT over three thousand times probably....never have i been attacked by anything in the ocean!but to use that as proof there isnt anything waiting in the ocean to attack me?thats delusional.just because this guy hasnt been attacked by a spirit,doesnt not mean there are not spirits there who can attack.?am i dragging this out of context at all?

Nice analogy :tu:

• 5 months later...

Hi Lookingfortruth. Thanks for posting my method.

It's a split camp when it comes to whether there are evil demonic entities that can actually harm you. I have come across things that could be considered 'evil' but from my perspective... they weren't nor did they harm me, nor did they actually do anything other than be stereotypically 'evil'. Which led me to the hypothesis that it is better to disregard these as hallucinatory in nature rather than dwell on belief-centric notions.

it's a split camp.

The problem being that those that don't agree with the 'demonic' hypothesis, have never been psychically or physically harmed by maurauding entities and those that do believe they have been attacked... also haven't... they may have seen an evil presence or even felt they had been attacked by one SP but the problem lies in the fact that they were actually not harmed.

Whether you chose to believe in the theosophical or rather supernatural nature of OOBEs is up to you... but anyone here who claims to know about OOBEs, Belief and thought = action and outcome.

You can swim in the ocean and never come across sharks or anything that attacks you... true... but if you were attacked you would generally be dead or severely injured. When you come across a shark or 'demon' while Out of Body... if it attacks you the same cannot be said.

I don't claim this to be a definitive method... I have merely published it to help people. I stumbled across this method when I was 11 and was inducing OOBEs regularly for 10 years before coming across any literature on the subject.I amd now 36. So.. I am self taught and haven't been influenced by religion or myth... which says a lot for the experience as a whole.

What you have to realise is that any method works that keeps our mind awake/body asleep... it's the nap that's the key... purely the nap. You can reach LD state and vibrations wothout it, but your experience will be weak and short lived. I didn't type the method down just for the hell of it.

I taught many people with this method well before I put it online... each and every one was successful.

"Just because the guy has had 1000's of obes, it doesn't mean he understands the astral level a 1000 times better than anyone else."

Very true... I don't understand nor believe in the theosophical view of OOBEs. I can however understand why one would follow the 'astral' hypothesis but I prefer to take an objective and pragmatic view.

Objectivity is good. I beleive in the spiritual aspect of travel, but preconceived notions while doing it will be a definate reality. If someone wants to be a lonly spirit walker then they can choose that. It would be impossible to have an experience talking with a spirit if you beleived it was only a dream. You would shrugg it off and so would the spirit.

It is nice to see somone who is skeptical about the spiritual nature of travel be able to. I have taught the same way many times. Teaching projection to people who will not beleive in spiritual connections to travel requires you to take the non spiritual stance that it is all some kind of a lucid dream. The guides are archetypical constructs of your mind, and everything hs in your head. ( I don't beleive that but to have their respect you have to act that way)

Why would I do that? Because nearly all who don't beleive in spirtial matters who experience this change their mind very quickly. This guy didn't, there are all types I guess.

I find it vastly perplexing that spiritwalking sensations are so specific and dependent on you doing something active to GET OUT OF YOUR BODY in order to have the experience, and some still think it is dreaming. Why not just dream. Why not a multitude if teqniques to imagine yourself somewhere else and being there. The experince requires an action to seperate your self from your body.. At least for me. Without doing it you simply feel the vibrations and either come out if it or you fall asleep.

The methods hr described are good, and it's pretty much the way I teach them.

Be warned he did nit touch that much on anxiety. Do not attempt this while being afraid, otherwise you will soon beleive in demons. Your own.

About the spiritual nature if the astrial travel.

Please take this as complete truth. If you think I'm nuts that's fine your not the first.

I was not involved with anything like this other than some light meditation, before an awakening.

In a very real way something grabed ahold of my life and directed me to discover the ability. I would never have beleived in such things. All you people pretending to float around would have been a bunch if new age nonsense to me.

The story is long and complicated and involves a multitude of events over years, so I have not fully written it down yet. It is referred to as a shamanic initiation crisis.

The point being that I was led, taught, even forced to be a spirittraveler. I cannot deny the gravity of my experiences. My perspective and how it happened prooves to me the validity of spiritual thought.

Good luck in your journies

By the way, there is nothing fantastic an new about this method, we have been discussing all of this in the astrial projection my technique thread.

By the way, there is nothing fantastic an new about this method, we have been discussing all of this in the astrial projection my technique thread.

I know there isn't but consider that my method has been on the net for three years now.

I am merely tired of people having hit and miss attempts.

If you take out the section about having an evening nap... the method would be hit and miss... the method is standard. Whether you imagine a word, visualize a ring of blue energy or count sheep... it matters not. They are all the same. Some people find it easier to visualise... some like meditation. It's the nap that hits the mark. I can't bang that home often enough.

Over the years people have read or watched my vids and said "I tried you method and it didnt work" and I say "did you nap"... "no"... "that's why it didn't work".

See...

When I was 11 I was diagnosed with RISP (Recurrent Isolated Sleep Paralysis)... I suffered from it nearly every night for 6 months or so. Then one night, I found that I could move and eventually have OOBEs. I realised why I was getting SP and that is where I formulated my method from.

My origional method that I taught friends at school and college was...

*Go to bed late

*wake up an hour earlier

*come home from school

*have a nap between 6 and 8pm

*go to bed a couple of hours later and attempt to sleep

That was it... no method.. no meditation... no chakra opening or anything... just attempting to sleep after having Slow wave, REM interrupted sleep. It's the same reason narcoleptics get SP and why people who are stressed get it - they have irregular naps.

Also... I have had many experiences that are spiritual.. many that give clues to a separate metaphysical collective consciousness that manifests as the 'Astral'. Also I have experienced the Merkaba and precognative OOBEs. I experimented heavily during my 20s for 5 years and nearly 'went'.

Cool, yes the nap helps. You can also wake up early whatch a movie then try. That works pretty good. I don't use any chakra things either.

Any interesting journies you can recall?

Hi Lookingfortruth. Thanks for posting my method.

It's a split camp when it comes to whether there are evil demonic entities that can actually harm you. I have come across things that could be considered 'evil' but from my perspective... they weren't nor did they harm me, nor did they actually do anything other than be stereotypically 'evil'. Which led me to the hypothesis that it is better to disregard these as hallucinatory in nature rather than dwell on belief-centric notions.

it's a split camp.

The problem being that those that don't agree with the 'demonic' hypothesis, have never been psychically or physically harmed by maurauding entities and those that do believe they have been attacked... also haven't...

Hi Bedeekin, welcome to UM.

I can say that there are those who do not agree with nor who are affected by ‘demonic’ and fear mongering, or old belief fear driven drib drabble - and yet still proclaim to have had experiences where they’ve come into contact with something harbouring MALICIOUS intent towards them and carrying out such things. Don’t be so quick to dismiss the existence of things, movements, which have an entirely different agenda and plan and i don’t mean religious fuelled ones.. From my point of view, I talk from a place of experience and let my experiences for what they are define and guide me. I am not one who is motivated by or from a place of belief centric ‘notions’ at all and yet i still disagree with your view that those who are ‘free’ of such never get harmed.

You are losing your sense of objectively right there by already categorising ‘those’ who you perceive as having belief-driven notions and then leaving it just that. Abandoning them for being biased or hallucinating instead of trying to understand them or get to the core of what was really experienced.

Now I agree that belief centric notions absolutely can skew people from seeing true reality and lead to all sorts of biases’ – so can EGO – which can lend a hand in fabrications of what’s happening. But then In some cases something really did occur, regardless if it was interpreted accurately or not, something still happened. Being objective or coming from an objective stand point in this HAS to be taking the time to cut through the bs and to the root cause of what really happened and refraining from using inappropriate belief driven/biased meanings to make sense of it/resolve it. Not discarding these people as hallucinating.

Granted some people are extremely narrow minded and naive and refuse point blank to see anything other.. whether that is a personality problem/defect or an inability to evolve... and then so is a total waste of time.

So I do get what you are trying to say, but it is far more complex than how you believe to put it. People misinterpreting intention and level of threat happens all the time. Yes those who are belief centric driven, or blind sighted by agenda/ego are always going to be far more susceptible to misinterpretation in many ways and there are things imo that even know this, take advantage too. But if your perspective in this matter is built upon the utter frequency of people who misinterpret their astral experiences then it is understandable, but still also flawed if it’s your only reasoning for choosing that side of the ‘camp’.

Experienced this several times during my lifetime and don't like it. Feels like you can lose the REAL you. There is an intense free feeling that's hard not to get caught up in. I didn't do this on purpose. Usually happens as a defense during traumatic events or witnessing spiritual occurrences. I'm not sure why anyone would purposely cause an out of body experience. I think people underestimate the intensity of the experiences and the effects they can have.

I tryed this out.Maybe i might have done a step or two wrong but it didnt end up going so well lol ill make a thread about it describing what happened in detail. Pretty cool

There are many differnt ways to come to obe's. Id agree, personally, that via lucid dreaming is very successful but many people have trouble lucid dreaming.

I think the strategies outlined, lead more, first to lucid dreaming and via that to controlled lucid dreaming, and then hence to obeing.

I differentiate betwen astral travel, which as far as i know i havw never experienced (although i have travelled the multiverse in OBEs I have never encountered an astral realm) Although for many years i lived every night in a self created "realm" of lucid dreaming, which as it turned out closely resembled the world of warcraft online, but i dreamed it all back in the 1950's.

But, for me, that was lucid dreaming. The places were created, scripted and populated by me, and i knew they were highly imaginative products of my own consciousnes via extensive reading and later some television. There were ghosts goblins wizards warlocks aliens knights samurai starcraft etc.

While i could explore the multiverse and pocket universes via controled lucid dreams and use stargates, dimension, portals, and more mundane methods of transport like flying, like superman, flying carpets, riding dragons, light ships, needle ships etc, none of this was OBEing.(or inmy opinion astral travelling) It was a product of my controlled imagination dreamscaping my nights.

I began Obeing as a 2 year old, when I learned to separate my consciousness from my body and fly around the ceiling . Later, by 3 or 4, i worked up to flying around the neighbourhood and sitting on peole's tv antennas to observe the nighttime neighbourhood activities, before training up so that i could, and did, explore the whole world as an OBE tourist.

Anyway, it was lucid dreaming that lead me into that. I found that i could identify and finally control my subconscious using my conscious awareness of it.

So in my dreams i could see the symbolic constructs of my subconsciousness and apply conscious alterations to improve them or overcome things like fear.

I largely gave up Obeing when i found that what i saw and heard in my obes was actually happening in the real world and it got me into some small trouble.

So, for me, obeing has always been a true extrusion of my consciousness into the real time and place world. First my home, then my neigbourhood, then the world. As a 3 or 4 year old i flew up onto our roof a lot and travelled during daylight hours in summer when i had to go to sleep before dark, but was never allowed up there in reality. When i got old enough to go on the roof physically, i found the nails, ridgecaps, even the rust spots, to be identical to how i had seen them in my obes. The same thing became clear when i got old enough to go into the houses along our block and found their yards just as i had already seen and known them intimately from my "dreams"

As a consequence when i travel locally, it is almost always night, making navigation and travel tricky. (Night landings are an art form in them selves, so mostly i just hover )But when i travel to europe, the americas, or even africa, i can cross the terminator and travel by day to see the sights of the world. Standing on top of the eiffel tower or the topmos t blocks of the pyramids are memories that will stay with me forever(or until i get altzheimers) :devil: As will flying over herds of wildebeest in the serengheti, and through the cool refreshing waters of the zambesi falls, as a very young person in the 1950's, on my first round the world "flight".

Edited by Mr Walker

There are many differnt ways to come to obe's. Id agree, personally, that via lucid dreaming is very successful but many people have trouble lucid dreaming.

I think the strategies outlined, lead more, first to lucid dreaming and via that to controlled lucid dreaming, and then hence to obeing.

I differentiate betwen astral travel, which as far as i know i havw never experienced (although i have travelled the multiverse in OBEs I have never encountered an astral realm) Although for many years i lived every night in a self created "realm" of lucid dreaming, which as it turned out closely resembled the world of warcraft online, but i dreamed it all back in the 1950's.

But, for me, that was lucid dreaming. The places were created, scripted and populated by me, and i knew they were highly imaginative products of my own consciousnes via extensive reading and later some television. There were ghosts goblins wizards warlocks aliens knights samurai starcraft etc.

While i could explore the multiverse and pocket universes via controled lucid dreams and use stargates, dimension, portals, and more mundane methods of transport like flying, like superman, flying carpets, riding dragons, light ships, needle ships etc, none of this was OBEing.(or inmy opinion astral travelling) It was a product of my controlled imagination dreamscaping my nights.

I began Obeing as a 2 year old, when I learned to separate my consciousness from my body and fly around the ceiling . Later, by 3 or 4, i worked up to flying around the neighbourhood and sitting on peole's tv antennas to observe the nighttime neighbourhood activities, before training up so that i could, and did, explore the whole world as an OBE tourist.

Anyway, it was lucid dreaming that lead me into that. I found that i could identify and finally control my subconscious using my conscious awareness of it.

So in my dreams i could see the symbolic constructs of my subconsciousness and apply conscious alterations to improve them or overcome things like fear.

I largely gave up Obeing when i found that what i saw and heard in my obes was actually happening in the real world and it got me into some small trouble.

So, for me, obeing has always been a true extrusion of my consciousness into the real time and place world. First my home, then my neigbourhood, then the world. As a 3 or 4 year old i flew up onto our roof a lot and travelled during daylight hours in summer when i had to go to sleep before dark, but was never allowed up there in reality. When i got old enough to go on the roof physically, i found the nails, ridgecaps, even the rust spots, to be identical to how i had seen them in my obes. The same thing became clear when i got old enough to go into the houses along our block and found their yards just as i had already seen and known them intimately from my "dreams"

As a consequence when i travel locally, it is almost always night, making navigation and travel tricky. (Night landings are an art form in them selves, so mostly i just hover )But when i travel to europe, the americas, or even africa, i can cross the terminator and travel by day to see the sights of the world. Standing on top of the eiffel tower or the topmos t blocks of the pyramids are memories that will stay with me forever(or until i get altzheimers) :devil: As will flying over herds of wildebeest in the serengheti, and through the cool refreshing waters of the zambesi falls, as a very young person in the 1950's, on my first round the world "flight".

I am jealouse. You have such a gift. You should teach others.

I am jealouse. You have such a gift. You should teach others.

Like learning to make explosive devices and timers, along with all types of inventions, as a child i learned to do this all by myself.

Maybe im lucky or maybe it is partly the nature of my mind.

There are now many excellent websites which describe, in detai,l several ways to achieve lucid dreaming including all the methods i discovered and used for myself.

Occasionally i post details of my own understandinfgs on threads, but perhaps because i spend most of my "real" life teaching, i am not really interesed in teaching this as well.

Many people give up too easily. It can take years to make the connections within your mind, but just keep trying all the online tips, until you find one that works for you.

I think that the older you get, the harder it is, because reality intrudes, and sleep time diminishes. Kids minds are open/ plastic, and they get a lot more sleep time when they are less exhausted, so they wake up more and remember their dreams more. And that is the basic starting point . Remembering, recording, discussing, and analysing with your conscious mind, as many of your dreams as you can.

I can do it, it's just not as complete as your

abilities are. I will continue. I promise

Can shorten texts? Too long to read :sleepy:

ha... I can shorten it yes'

Wake up earlier than normal

have a nap in the evening

go to bed a couple of hours after the nap and use whatever induction method you like.

Experienced this several times during my lifetime and don't like it. Feels like you can lose the REAL you. There is an intense free feeling that's hard not to get caught up in. I didn't do this on purpose. Usually happens as a defense during traumatic events or witnessing spiritual occurrences. I'm not sure why anyone would purposely cause an out of body experience. I think people underestimate the intensity of the experiences and the effects they can have.

This is precisely the reason there is a misunderstanding.

Ok... so you don't like it; then don't induce it.

As far as the effects they can have go... then for me they have only been positive.

Anyway...

Mr Walker... I'm with you.

Am I allowed to post a link to my website on here?

I only ask because we have built a Wiki and anyone who signs up to it can help edit it... obviously it's serious and you have to be a good writer; using proper citations, grammar, etc.