Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Succubus Experience Pt 2

Solidsdemise

It’s been 3 years since my succubus experience post in the paranormal section, and 6 years since that experience. I wish to follow up on this post, and possibly open the door for some discussion.

Previous Post

From time to time I have revisited this experience and thought about it. However, a recent experience from the summer of 2009 has shed some light on it. As I mentioned in the original post, I have bipolar I. Things were not going well around spring of last year. I went off my medications for a few months and had another psychotic episode, leading to a few weeks in a Christian mental hospital.

The episode had a pleasant nature, compared to a very dark one I had post the succubus experience. I felt quite euphoric, and time flowed seamlessly, with purpose. I cannot explain very well the world of my perceptions. Patients and staff finished each other’s sentences, people interacted with what I was thinking, and there were strong religious elements to it as well. All sorts of things were happening, and something was constantly going on. Also, the episode was tied deeply with the first episode I had, with similar themes and characters.

Mind you I only saw real people and real things, but the context was off and my mind was awry. I read over my hospital records to try and make sense of what happened, and it seemed as though I was reading someone else’s chart compared to what I remembered. When I thought I was walking around and talking to other people, I was actually writing about a young lady I was obsessed about 6 years ago, right after the first incident.

I failed to mention in the original post that the succubus 6 years ago had me do a ritual and told me to repeat something in a tongue I did not recognize or understand. After that I felt strongly for the young lady. Apparently, I had strong feelings built up for her still until my break last summer.

This succubus experience was destructive in the long run. Some people mentioned that it could be angelic or maybe the spirit of wisdom, but it seems clear to me that it was something evil. I believe that succubus opened doors in my first psychotic break that caused much pain and suffering during the break and after.

I will always struggle with these events. My mind broke; my mind remembers a shocking world. I believe I experienced healing in that hospital through the work of good people and by God’s graces. I’m doing much better now, and God can use these events for good.

Thank you for reading,

-Uraeus

*snip email*

Edited by Paranormalcy

The only "full" cure is to realise whatever happened was a concept of your subconcious and imagination. No other factors should come into account. Seems you nearly have a full grasp of this :alien:

The only "full" cure is to realise whatever happened was a concept of your subconcious and imagination. No other factors should come into account. Seems you nearly have a full grasp of this :alien:

I take this as a rather narrow point of view. A "full" cure by dismissing it as one's subconscious and imagination can be quite destructive. I tried do this at first and the experiences remained unresolved and stewed away, causing problems. I have found that forming a story of what makes sense to me and coincides with my belief system is important. Also, listening to other people, testing time, and referencing outside resources is important.

There are some factors that make me inclined to believe it was some sort of entity visitation. The most notable is the entity told me about specific events that were happening elsewhere in the surrounding area, which I later confirmed they did occur. I cannot explain this, and the entity seemed reluctant to reveal this power to me at the time.

I believe that abnormal states of mind make the person more susceptible to the spiritual realm, as well as one's inner self and central beliefs. My experience had all of these involved. I believe that demons are real, and that my state of mind opened the door to that interaction.

• Like 1

Exactly. He stated he was Bi polar so I think I would go with a rational explanation instead of a fantastic tale.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Seeing as she forewarned you of the tough times ahead, that seems caring. She also broke down crying. This being was an angel, good sir, and not a demon. Now you came out of it and seem like you're of sound mind, I think a " thank you" is long overdue.

So, you're absolutely right when you say that abnormal states of mind opens one up to the spiritual realm. I suggest, that you should learn to meditate with a clear head (no thoughts) hmm.. Listen, you're not crazy, or even broken in the slightest. I believe, you're just sensitive to the spiritual entities and stuff. But doctors don't have that gift, and they call it "bi-polarism" just maybe.. You get spiritually attacked frequently? I'd say, learning to defend against attacks is a good start, also, crystals can help. Angelite and lemurian crystals, channeling and transmitter crystals, and petalite.

It was simply your guardian angel that you experienced. The human mind interprets things & gets confused & misled & goes astray, when it could instead be as one with its angel & see the future at all times. It's like the way kids can see spiritual beings but as soon as they are told spiritual beings don't exist then they close their minds to them & focus instead on gross matter like science orders people to do. We have to live a material life & a spiritual life at the same time & keep the two separated because they don't mix.

The topic starter of this thread was last active on Mar 01 2012. Given that he's not around to answer any questions or contribute further to this three year old thread, there's no point in keeping this topic open.

*Closed*