Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tekken 5 and Capcom Fighting Jam are coming!

Kazi

I just checked out some video game sites and Tekken 5 and Capcom Fighting Jam are going to be released to arcades this year! Sure they won't come out to concoles until February of 2005, but it'll be worth the wait, I know it! thumbsup.gif

(JUST FOR THE PEOPLE INTERESTED IN TEKKEN AND STREET FIGHTER)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kazi

• Shakezulah

• BurnSide

• Janiel

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh, ur topic just took me down memory lane for 2 secs, i used to play Tekken as a little girl!! loved it!! lol, sorry if thats off topic dontgetit.gif

You know...I remember Soul Blade...anyone else remember it? The game that spawned Soul Caliber grin2.gif I was indestructable in that...with 101 wins in survival mode, everything unlocked, and a tendancy to spend hours at a time in practice mode playing against the CP at the top difficulty setting, I came to a realisation...

I had too much free time huh.gif

Tekken 5 should be awesome though original.gif Although, gotta admit I found Tekken 4 a little disapointing...it didn't have the same depth and wealth of mini games I'd come to expect from Tekken. I actually got far more playability out of Tekken Tag Tournament.

You know...I remember Soul Blade...anyone else remember it? The game that spawned Soul Caliber grin2.gif I was indestructable in that...with 101 wins in survival mode, everything unlocked, and a tendancy to spend hours at a time in practice mode playing against the CP at the top difficulty setting, I came to a realisation...

Tekken 5 should be awesome though original.gif Although, gotta admit I found Tekken 4 a little disapointing...it didn't have the same depth and wealth of mini games I'd come to expect from Tekken. I actually got far more playability out of Tekken Tag Tournament.

ooooo soul blade...i loved that game! too bad my copy broke sad.gif but yea...i wasnt as good as you tho..

That's because you're not as sad as me tongue.gif

Yeah, I got Tekken 4. It was kinda disappointing. Tekken Force was way too short and boring for me. Not enough scenery and the bad guys were the same. Only 4 stages, that's way too short. The next Tekken Force in Tekken 5 should be more like an action/adventure like Final Fight or something, but I saw the video for it and I have to say it looks great! Can't wait to use those new characters.

And Soul Blade was too cool! But Soul Calibur is my favorite. I'm unstoppable with Yoshimitsu and Nightmare! thumbsup.gif What about you?

For me it was Marvel VS Capcom 2.

Whenever i chose Jill Valentine from RE1 my opponent would usually forfit the match. A round usually took me about 8 seconds to win, flawless everytime.

What can i say, zombies are my friend.

For me it was Marvel VS Capcom 2.

Whenever i chose Jill Valentine from RE1 my opponent would usually forfit the match. A round usually took me about 8 seconds to win, flawless everytime.

What can i say, zombies are my friend.

Marvel vs Capcom 2 was so cool! cool.gif They should make a Mravel vs Capcom 3, now that would be awesome! I'd use Ryu and Ken, the ultimate dynamic duo, that was my unbeatable team! thumbsup.gif

They should.

With more RE characters, muah!

Or maybe this time it can be like an action/adventure like Final Fight. You can pick any character from Marvel or Capcom and venture through different areas defeating street thugz, ninjas, biker gangs, and other Marvel/Capcom fighters. That would be the best! thumbsup.gif

And Soul Blade was too cool! But Soul Calibur is my favorite. I'm unstoppable with Yoshimitsu and Nightmare!  What about you?

Sould Calibur 2 has to be the best beat'em up. *drool* Sueng Mina and Talim must be the best Beat'em up tag team of all time.... well except for Ayane and Kasumi from DOA 2... huuuuuuu *drool*

. huh.gif ..em... I just realised I'm in desprite need of a life outside this room... so I'm leaving now to find one tongue.gif

Yes, that's a very good idea.

Soul Calibur 2 had something along those lines, but not exactly. You choose a character and go ona quest, fighting other characters.

What would be cool is a game where you can choose, say, Ryu and go through side-scrolling levels fighting bad guys and leveling up. Then at the end of the level, you fight a boss character who is another character from the game. That couple with the PS2's abilities, would make a VERY sick game!!

Maybe they can throw some zombies in there too! laugh.gif

well, considering jills specials are things like zombies and whatnot, i dunno. zombies eating zombies, weird...

ok. i think the best fighting series has got to be Bloody Roar. those games kick ass. i was unstoppable in the first one with one of the characters, i forgot who he was. and in the 2nd one, Bakuru, the mole dude, i was great with him. im sorry i sold that game. I have yet to play Soul Calibur 2. i really want to. i think thats gonna be my next game purchase.

Oh yeah, Bloody Roar was (and still is) badass! Shen-Long was my best character, and Alice, the rabbit, she was so fast! And Bloody Roar 4 is- wait a minute . . . I got that game!

*Runs to living room and frantically puts in Bloody Roar 4, forgets about forum . . . or sleep* cool.gif

i was awsome in BR2. then i quit playing it for a few months and my friend wanted to play it so i said sure, but im really really good. and then he ended up kicking my ass. it sucks when you get out of your fighting game rythm disgust.gif

They should combine Tekken, Soul Calibur, Bloody Roar, Dead or Alive, Mortal Kombat, and Virtua Fighter all into one big all-vs-all video game. Now that would be cool! cool.gif

And the have Capcom, Marvel, and SNK do the same. thumbsup.gif

that would be awsome to combine them all. but imagine how big the game would be.

Ahh fighting games ... they are my third favorite ( 1st being strategy/rpg , 2nd goes to first person shooters )

The slightly newer capcom fighting games are insane . I played Marvel vs capcom so long that I could eventually pull off a 99 hit combo with megaman . - It may have been higher then 99 though because I think it just stops counting after that .

In street fighter Alpha 3 I was unstoppable with Guy ( the ninja in the purple suit ) I found a 54 hit combo with V-ism that was almost an instant kill ( left them with .5 % of their life ) it was fun to pull off online on kawacks .

all this talk about fighting games makes me want to play one!!! too bad i dont have any though... sad.gif

Yeah, I just really want to play that new Tekken 5. I wonder what Tekken 6 will be like. Oh, and Heihachi gets killed in the beginning of Tekken 5, sorry Heihachi fans. wink2.gif

Nah just playin', I just really don't like Heihachi. He's so evil. I hope they have Jin and Kazuya. I love Kazuya's suits, they're so cool! cool.gif

Edited by Kazi

thanks for ruining it for everyone! maybe some of us wanted to see for themselves what would happen! not that i care. im not a big fan of the tekken games. prolly cuz ive never played one.

Yes, but do you know for sure that I'm telling the truth? rolleyes.gif

Come on guys, I wouldn't ruin something like that for everyone. wink2.gif