Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To all Magic(k) people...

triple trouble

Ok, then, if you know any 'spells' i would like to know them please! (can some one contact the person that was going on about the spell to make it rain and the 'witches ladder. I just want to see if it works. if you know any that have worked for you, please tell me!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Me_Again

• Grandpa Greenman

• VampChilde18

• triple trouble

I have an interesting story about spells. I did this spell to find my soul mate.

You need a crystal that is two together (joining crystals). Rose oil and you chant this, while making a heart with the rose oil on the crystal (s).

Separate stones joined as one, find my mate by moon and sun. And join us lovingly together, so that we may be one forever. Hmmmm still wondering if the spell worked> The night I did the spell, I ran into my guy who I had'nt seen in 2 years, well we've been together since that night. We've known each other since high school, anyway sometimes I question this because we met at the bar and I have the feeling that for the sacred to happen, you should be in a sacred space. But then again whos to say whats sacred.

Sure, I beleive it's all real. Just my two cents, but you might want to consider LEARNING before attempting anything. When I used to study it I heard that so many times, and if you think about it, being educated in any field is better than being the idiot that attempts things beyond his control and gets himself hurt. wink2.gif

I don't think Magick is something to just try to see if it works. My friends and I got our hands on a rain spell (make rain start/stop) and. . . . well, our town had the wierdest weather after a while. . . . . and it was JUST in our town. . . . . I'm not saying I think we caused it, but it's not something we want to try out again.

This is the best site for Spells and Rituals I've found online.Lady Of the Earth

I hope it helps. Definitely do some reading BEFORE you cast, though, and understand that there are consequences for all actions you take.

May the Goddess grant you luck!

I have the feeling that for the sacred to happen, you should be in a sacred space. But then again whos to say whats sacred.

But all space is sacred. For even one spot to be considered sacred, everywhere *must* be sacred at some level. original.gif

*chuckles @ Liutas*

As for what this thread was started for.... rolleyes.gif

www.magicthegathering.com

theres your magic tongue.gif

Really from what I've found, you have to truely believe that magick is real for it to truely work. If you don't believe then you are not putting your heart soul and energy into the spell to the amount that is required. Also you must really question deep down as to why you are doing something. The wrong purposes can turn out badly for you. Ever heard of the threefold law. It works in more ways than just magick. What goes around comes around. It is not magick that is evil it is the intention of the person working the magick. Before you do anything I suggest that you do some real soul searching. Goddess bless you.

My brother does not believe in magic, and no matter how many spells I use on him that work he will never believe. Magic is all around you if you don't see it you never will. Good Luck with your quest.