Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sphinx once looked like Bush?!

ansemheart

I read that when scientists recreated what the Sphinx looked like when it was made, the image showed a face that looked much like that of the US's President Bush. He was supposibly immediately informed and just totally dismissed it. An Egyptian Official said that "Mr. Bush should be the proudest man on Earth to have a the face of the Sphinx."

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ansemheart

• BurnSide

• Talon

• Falco Rex

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. blink.gif Where did you read that? As far as I know the face of the Sphinx is supposed to be the Egyptian Pharoah, Chefren...

It seems weird that an ancient egyptian would have the same facial features as Bush, considering they're different races and all..

Considering they're of different race, different AGE too. That's the dumbest thing i've heard, and this place is FULL of dumb stuff.

He was supposibly immediately informed and just totally dismissed it.

Probably because he didn't know what it was tongue.gif

I saw it in some magazine. I forgot what it was called. It might have been just a tabloid

Ansemheart,

People on this forum are more willing to discuss a topic seriously (or at all) if you give them a source for the information you post. Just thought I'd let you know. It usually helps to post a link or at least try to remember the name of the magazine or book or from wherever else you get your info. thumbsup.gif

Starlyte

Ha, ha, ha laugh.gif ...that's a good one.

It was in print, it must be true!

If the Weekly World News covers it, it is true enough for me thumbsup.gif

haha, weekly world news.

Arnie owes calif victory to alien encounter, shakes aliens hand!

He was supposibly immediately informed and just totally dismissed it.

Probably because he thought they said "Sphincter " and not sphinx.

Ansemheart,

People on this forum are more willing to discuss a topic seriously (or at all) if you give them a source for the information you post. Just thought I'd let you know. It usually helps to post a link or at least try to remember the name of the magazine or book or from wherever else you get your info.

Starlyte, Just look in Star Magazine. I went to their site but couldn't find the article or link because they keep talking about how Monica Lewinsky gained like 50 pounds. It was in an article about a week ago.