Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hyksos, Habiru, and the Hebrews

kmt_sesh

in some "Midrash" (the Hebrew/jewish legend Literature) there are legend tells that Abraham, on his way from Mesopotamia to Canaan - preached the monotheism faith basic in diferant places. Actually he created this few centers of this belief.

It can connect with the islamic traditions of Abraham Temple built of tha kaabah.

also, I know that historians now know that this was a religious center also before the beginning of Islam, probably pagan tample of peoples of Saudi Arabia.

The interesting thing is (and even many Hebrew speakers did not notice it) that The pronunciation of the word kabah sounds like Hebrew pronunciation of "hakabah)/ " hakaba"(הקב"ה )"expression to God(I do not know when it was tarted 2b in use). The phrase "HAKABAH" is an acronym of: the(ha) holy one (bah)(bah= kadosh<holy> bruch<blesseded> hu<him/he ---> so in another words : הקב"ה (hakabah)=

H-HA(the) K-KADOSH(holy) B-BARUCH(blessed) H-HU(him/he) =The holy one/the holy one is the blessed one

ה=the -ha

ק=holy-kadosh

ב=baruch-blesseded

ה=hu- him /he

the letters pronunciation : ה-H ק-K ב-B ה-H

Edited by Habiru-Hebrew speaker

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kmt_sesh

• SlimJim22

• danielost

• questionmark

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello

if u ask about the name lee - what i can help with is that in hebrew the word lee

לי

means -for me .

hellow everyone

i am truing to replay to a sertain coments /people and i was expecting to see my replay next to the massage i was replaying to, but it's always appear at the and of list . can someone help ?

aufcource i am glad to help any qwuestions regardind mysteries of the bible and/or with the special relationes knolege the hebrew language gives as and with the knolege i have at this language and some baces of knolege about jewdaism and the bible

hellow everyone

i am truing to replay to a sertain coments /people and i was expecting to see my replay next to the massage i was replaying to, but it's always appear at the and of list . can someone help ?

aufcource i am glad to help any qwuestions regardind mysteries of the bible and/or with the special relationes knolege the hebrew language gives as and with the knolege i have at this language and some baces of knolege about jewdaism and the bible

Hello, Habiru-Hebrew speaker.

The newest post in a thread will always appear at the very end. It will not be grouped next to or below or alongside an earlier post to which you're replying. But if you want to reference a particular post and make comments about it, click the "Reply" button immediately below that particular post. This will open up a post window that will quote the body of the earlier post above the comments you wish to make in your new post. Your new post will still appear at the very end, but it will preserve in quote tags the earlier post on which you're commenting. :)

hello slimjim

fierst let me pleaze coerct that, the pronaunciation acording to hebrew bible is -Ever- end not -eber-.

second, i didnt understand some of yr questions . u were saying : "So, Shem is described as "the father of all of the children of Eber" were this is tacking from ?

2-." I agree with what you have said and am interested in your opinion on potential connections with the Abhiras of India and Avaris of the Hyksos". i didnt meant to the abihiras of india but to the avidental name of a people in mesopothemya call afiru or abiru

"shem" is considering as the father of all semical (shemim in hebrew) people (today mostly arabs & jews , in past- all nations of mesopotemya,egypt ,the anciant middle east people-phenicians end str..

shem in hebrew means : name

also its means in religious expretion : the name of god or just -God .

shem hade meny sones end they hade meny sones,- shem was1of them(son of grandson of shem ).

thats all i can relate to the hebrew language help about the name of -shem- .

slimjim can u plz help me ? : i didnt understand - when i was searching the forum of -habiru hyxos..- the search gave me only this - my massage from last time end your replay . my questiones:

1-how can i get to the forum, like i did b4 ?

2- is it posible i opened a new forum section without knowing ? does otheres can see our replies ? thanks end good day/nigt

hellow everyone

Hey H-H, thanks for getting back to me. I've been digging a bit deeper and my thoughts on Abraham coming from India has not changed too much. My sources are in PDF's unfortunately and I don't know how to attach them yet. Her are some parts I thought may be revealing. Not just for H-H to comment of course.

If as we have concluded Abram was born in 2123 BC, he was a child of ten when Ur-Nammu ascended the throne in Ur, the city of Nannar-Sin.

Abram was a young man of twenty-seven when Ur-Nammu was slain on a distant battlefield. As he wasthe anointed and appointed King of his “god” Nannar-Sin, his death had a traumatic effect on the peopleof Mesopotamia and was a major blow to the people’s faith in Nannar’s omnipotence. If, as we have pointed out above, Terah was a Sumerian High Priest or even a personage of royalty it would make perfect sense for him and his family to be on the move as the faith of the people in Nannar-Sin’s power was destroyed. The year of Ur-Nammu’s fall was 2096 BC and this is when, as a consequence of Ur-Nammu’s fall and Nannar-Sin’s defeat, that Terah and his family left Ur for a faraway destination, stopping off at Haran, that city being considered the Ur away from Ur and a location at which Nannar-Sin still reigned supreme.

Genesis tells of an ancient war between an alliance of four kingdoms of the East against five kings in

Canaan.

Genesis 14; And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shin’ar, Ariokh king of Ellasar,

Khedorla’omer king of Elam, and Tidhal king of Go’im – That these made war with Bera King of

Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah, and Shem-eber king of Zebi’im,

and with the king of Bela, which is Zoar.

The reading of biblical chronology puts Abram in the middle of the most momentous event of that time,

not merely as an observer but as an active participant. The century of Abram was thus the century that

witnessed the rise and fall of the Third Dynasty of Ur.

Shulgi Historical records have established that Shulgi in the twenty-eighth year of his reign (2068 BC) gave his

daughter in marriage to an Elamite chieftain and granted him the city of Larsa as a dowry; in return the

Elamites put a “foreign legion” of Elamite troops at Shulgi’s disposal. These troops were used by Shulgi to

subdue the western provinces, including Canaan.

In the last years of Shulgi’s reign, when Ur was still an imperial capital under his immediate successor Amar-Sin, we find the only historical time slot into which all the biblical and Mesopotamian records can possibly fit.It seems that all during Shulgi’s reign in Ur, the family of Terah stayed at Haran. Then, on Shulgi’s

demise, the divine order came to proceed to Canaan. Terah who was already quite old stayed in Haran. The one chosen for the mission was Abram - himself a mature man of seventy-five. The year was 2048

BC; it marked the beginning of twenty-four fateful years - eighteen years encompassing the war-filled

reigns of the two immediate successors of Shulgi - Amar-Sin and Shu-Sin and six years of Ibbi-Sin, the

last sovereign king of Ur.

It is undoubtedly more than mere coincidence that Shulgi’s death was the signal not only for a move by Abram, but also for a re-alignment among the Near Eastern gods.

It was exactly when Abram, accompanied (as we learn later) by an elite military corps, left Haran - the

gateway to the Hittite lands - that the exiled and wandering Marduk appeared in “Hatti land.” Moreover, the remarkable coincidence is that Marduk stayed there through the same twenty-four year period, the years that culminated with the great Disaster.

The evidence for Marduk’s movements is a tablet found in the library of Ashurbanipal, in which Marduk tells of his wanderings and eventual return to Babylon.

We learn from the balance of the text that Marduk from his new place in exile (Asia Minor) sent

emissaries and supplies (via Haran) to his followers in Babylon, and trading agents into Mari, thereby

making inroads into both gateways - the one beholden to Nannar-Sin and the other to Nannar-Sin’s

daughter Inanna/Ishtar.

As if signaled by the death of Shulgi and the Defeat of Nannar-Sin, the whole ancient world came astir.

The House of Nannar had already been discredited and defeated by his brother Ninurta on behalf of

himself and his father Enlil. The battle was not however without out a cost and though Nannar-Sin’s

power base may have suffered losses, Enlil and Ninurta’s was also diminished.

It was at this time that the House of Marduk saw its final prevailing hour approaching. While Marduk

himself was still excluded from Mesopotamia, his first-born son, Nabu, was making converts to his

father’s cause. His efforts encompassed all the lands, including Greater Canaan.

It was against this background of fast developments that Abram was ordered to go to Canaan. Though

silent concerning why, the Old Testament is clear regarding his destination:

Moving expeditiously to Canaan, Abram and his wife, his nephew Lot, and their entourage

continued swiftly southward. There was a stopover at Shechem, where the Lord spoke to

Abram. Then he removed from there to the Mount, and encamped east of Beth-El (God’s

House); in the vicinity of Mount Moriah (“Mount of Directing”), upon whose Sacred Rock the

Ark of the Covenant was placed when Solomon built the temple of Yahweh in Jerusalem.

From there “Abram journeyed farther, still going toward the Negev.” The Negev - the dry region where

Canaan and the Sinai Peninsula merge - was clearly Abram’s destination.

What was Abram to do in the Negev who’s very name (“The Dryness”) bespoke its aridity? What was there that required the patriarch’s hurried, journey from Haran and impelled his presence through the miles upon miles of barren land?

The mission of Abram was a military one: specifically to protect the Sinai, the land of his God or that of his God’s allies.

Abram obviously had military allies in that region. His Hittite friends, who were also residents of Canaan, were known for their military experience, which sheds light on the question of where Abram acquired the

military proficiency that he employed so successfully during the ‘War of the Kings’.

Abram also led an entourage that included an elite corps of several hundred fighting men. The biblical

term for them - Naar - has been variously translated as “retainer” or simply “young man”.

Studies have shown that in Hurrian the word denoted riders or cavalrymen. In fact, recent studies of

Mesopotamian texts dealing with military movements list among the charioteers and cavalrymen,

LU.NAR (“Nar-men”) who served as fast riders. We find an identical term in the Bible (I Samuel 30:17): after King David attacked an Amalekite camp, the only ones to escape were “four hundred Ish-Naar” - literally, “Nar-men” or LU.NAR - “who were riding the camels.”

The image of Abram that emerges is that of an innovative military commander of royal

descent.

This view accords well with ancient recollections of Abram. Josephus, (first century AD) wrote of him:

“Abram reigned at Damascus, where he was a foreigner, having come with an army out of the land

above Babylon” from which, “after a long time, the Lord got him up and removed from that country

together with his men and he went to the land then called the land of Canaan but now the land of

Judea.”

According to the biblical tale, a place called El-Paran was the real target of the invaders, but they never

reached it. Coming down Transjordan and circling the Dead Sea, the invaders passed by Mount Se’ir and advanced “toward El-Paran, which is upon the Wilderness.” But they were forced to swing back by Ein-Mishpat, which is Kadesh. El-Paran (“God’s Gloried Place?”) was never reached; somehow the invaders were beaten back at Ein-Mishpat, also known as Kadesh or Kadesh-Barnea.

It was only then, as they turned back toward Canaan that “Thereupon the king of Sodom and the king of Gomorrah and the king of Admah and the king of Zebi’im and the king of Bela, which is Zoar, marched forth and engaged them in battle in the vale of Siddim.”

The battle with these Canaanite kings was thus a late phase of the war and not its first purpose. Almost a century ago, in a thorough study of Kadesh-Barnea, it was concluded that the true target of the invaders was El-Paran, which was correctly identified as the fortified oasis of Nakhl in Sinai’s central plain.

Why had they gone there, and who was it that blocked their way at Kadesh-Barnea, forcing the invaders to turn back?

The only answer that can make sense is that the significance of the destination was to launch an invasion and Abraham was the one who blocked the advance at Kadesh-Barnea.

From earlier times Kadesh-Barnea was the closest place where men could approach in that particular

region without special permission. Shulgi had gone there to pray and make offerings to the “God Who

Judges”, and nearly a thousand years before him the Sumerian king Gilgamesh stopped there to obtain the special permission.

The hints in the Old Testament become a detailed tale in the Khedorlaomer Texts, which make clear that the war was intended to prevent the return of Marduk and thwart the efforts of Nabu to gain access to Sinai.

These texts not only name the very same kings who are mentioned in the Bible but even repeat the biblical detail of the switch of allegiance “in the thirteenth year”!

As we return to the Kedorlaomer Texts to obtain the details for the biblical frame, we should bear in mind that they were written by a Babylonian historian who favored Marduk’s desire to make Babylon “theheavenward navel in the four regions.” It was to thwart this that the gods opposing Marduk ordered Khedorlaomer to seize and defile Babylon.

The despoiling of Babylon was only the beginning. After the “bad deeds” were done there, Utu/Shamash (son of Nannar-Sin and twin of Inanna/Ishtar) sought action against Nabu (son of Marduk).... the gods assembled.... Ishtar decreed an oracle, and the army put together by the kings of the East arrived in Transjordan....

When the invaders....” thereafter, Dur-Mah-Ilani was to be captured and the Canaanite cities (including Gaza and Beer-Sheba in the Negev) were to be punished. But at Dur-Mah-Ilani, according to the Babylonian text, “the son of the priest, whom the gods in their true counsel had anointed,” stood in the invader’s way and “the despoiling prevented.”

Though not specifically mentioned by name, the Babylonian text did indeed refer to Abraham, the son of Terah the priest, and spelled out his role in turning back the invaders.

This is strengthened by the fact that the Mesopotamian and biblical texts relate the same event in the

same locality with the same outcome.

Further strengthening this position is the date formulas for the reign of Amar-Sin called his seventh year. The crucial year being 2041 BC, the year of the military expedition - also MU NE IB.RU.UM BA.HUL meaning – “Year the Shepherding-abode of IB.RU.UM was attacked.”

Can this reference, in the exact crucial year, be other than to Abraham and his shepherding abode?

Having carried out his mission, Abraham returned to his base near Hebron. Encouraged by his feat, the Canaanite kings marched his forces to intercept the retreating army from the East. But the invaders beat them and seized all the possessions of Sodom and Gomorrah as well as one prize hostage: They took with them Lot, the nephew of Abraham, who was residing at Sodom.

On hearing the news, Abraham called up his best cavalrymen and pursued the retreating invaders.

Catching up with them near Damascus, he succeeded in releasing Lot and retrieving all the booty. Upon his return he was greeted as a victor in the Valley of Shalem (Jerusalem): ”And Malkizedek, the king of Shalem, brought forth bread and wine,

for he was priest unto the God Most High”. And he blessed him, saying: “Blessed be Abram unto the God Most High, Possessor of Heaven and Earth; And blessed be the God Most High who hath delivered thy foes unto thine hand.” Soon the Canaanite kings also arrived to thank Abraham, and offered him all the seized possessions as a reward. But Abraham, saying that his local allies could share in that, refused to take “even a shoelace” for himself or his warriors. The invasion of the Sinai was thwarted, but the danger to it was not removed; and the efforts of Marduk to gain the supremacy intensified ever more. Fifteen years later Sodom and Gomorrah went up in flames when Ninurta and Nergal unleashed the weapons of awesome brilliance.

I know it's a bit long sorry but I'll try and pick out a few interesting points.

Abram as descended from a priestly class.

Allies with Hittites, Amorites and Elamites.

The dating of the events in the Bible can seem pretty accurate when put this way.

What is the deal with Melchizedek?

The region under a situation of immense change and turmoil an Abram moving to Canaan to stop the progress of Marduks forces.

Abram as a supporter of Nannar. Does this mean Nannar could be Yahweh?

I recognize that the use of names associated with Sitchin may be offputting but I hope we can see beyond that to the actual tablets of the time. :tu:

• 3 months later...

If you are asking about Hebrews's origins, then the language came fro Sanskrit. It must be noted that the world's oldest philosophy is Hinduism and its NOT a religion. Its like a perennial river and so much came from in it or were derived from it. The lang. Hebrew came from Sanskrit. Judaism is from hindusim as well or the the Creator Shiva. The word Siva comes from the world's oldest spoken language Thamizh, which is my mother tongue :) So, Siva comes Sivan

meaning Siva + an = siva means red colour and an denotes male. You can also search on him in the Net :)

He is NOT a red male, but is used to denote a male of redness (in terms of, quality). Why red? Coz he is known to have a third eye inbetween his two eyes in the forehead (at the center point between the eyes) which he opens when theres alot of eveil on earth. He gets angry when he sees them, open his third eye in anger (which becomes red) and the fire from it destroys evil. So, its gets red in anger. May be thats why he is called Male of Redness Quality.

If you are asking about Hebrews's origins, then the language came fro Sanskrit. It must be noted that the world's oldest philosophy is Hinduism and its NOT a religion. Its like a perennial river and so much came from in it or were derived from it. The lang. Hebrew came from Sanskrit. Judaism is from hindusim as well or the the Creator Shiva. The word Siva comes from the world's oldest spoken language Thamizh, which is my mother tongue :) So, Siva comes Sivan

meaning Siva + an = siva means red colour and an denotes male. You can also search on him in the Net :)

He is NOT a red male, but is used to denote a male of redness (in terms of, quality). Why red? Coz he is known to have a third eye inbetween his two eyes in the forehead (at the center point between the eyes) which he opens when theres alot of eveil on earth. He gets angry when he sees them, open his third eye in anger (which becomes red) and the fire from it destroys evil. So, its gets red in anger. May be thats why he is called Male of Redness Quality.

Based on the wealth of extant evidence in this matter, I'm afraid I must disagree with your statement. Sanskrit preserves an Indo-European language while Hebrew is solidly Western Semitic. Linguistically there is no relationship. The Sanskrit script certainly predates the earliest written script of the Hebrews (Sanskrit is perhaps second only to Hittite in the oldest written form of Indo-European languages), but that doesn't mean anything. More to the point, culturally Hinduism and Judaism are markedly different. Hinduism is strictly an Eastern tradition while Judaism grew out of the very ancient Canaanite tradition. The god Yahweh began most likely as a minor deity of the large Canaanite pantheon.

I don't know why you would be trying to mash together two such very different traditions. I'm also not sure why you would consider Hinduism not to be a religion, something with which the Hindus I've met would markedly disagree, but that's a minor point and not of relevance to this discussion. (And I must admit I was surprised to see this thread resurface--I had thought it was dead and gone.)

I sincerely respect the pride you have in your heritage. I am proud of my own heritage, but it must not and cannot affect or color my approach to research and inquiry. My approach to historical study is strictly secular, as all legitimate historical research must be, lest the results be tainted and of no reliability. I say this because the evidence for the emergence of the Hebrew people is simply too well understood for anyone to reinterpret. The extant evidence is there to guide us.

The earliest Hebrews were a strictly Western Semitic people who split off from their Canaanite origin late in the Bronze Age. They came from, and eventually grew as a recognizable state in, Syro-Palestine. They were influenced in their developing religion by Canaan, Mesopotamia, Egypt, and others in the immediate locale; in the exilic period they were dramatically influenced by Zoroastrianism, after which point Judaism emerged as fully monotheistic. These are all basic facts. Now, I am not personally well versed in Hinduism or ancient Indic civilizations, but I can think of no influence Hinduism had on Judaism unless it occurred well after antiquity.

I touched on some of this in my original post but there are more germane facts to be found there, regarding the origins of the Hebrews. I invite you to check out my original post.

On a closing note, I read your mention of Tamizh as the "world's oldest spoken language." I always caution people against making such claims because, quite simply, we cannot know the world's first language. Some attempts have been made by linguists to try to reconstruct theoretical words from the very first language, but their findings are mostly speculative and not widely accepted. What all can agree on is that the first spoken language was in Africa. Other linguists argue that some of the "click" languages still existing (albeit diminishing) in Africa represent elements of the world's oldest language, and there is a lot more scholarly agreement on this. Tamizh, if I'm understanding you right, is definitely not the "world's oldest spoken language," I'm afraid. As I recall from my studies Tamizh belongs to the Davidian branch of languages, which includes more than 80 different tongues. These 80-plus languages go back to a shared proto-Davidian origin that surfaced in the third millennium BCE in southern India. Now, as I confessed a moment ago Indic civilizations are not my forte; I specialize in the civilizations of the ancient Near East. That said, if I have incorrectly represented the origins and placement of Tamizh, please feel free to correct me. I would appreciate appropriate academic references (not websites) so that I can perhaps go in the right direction to learn more. ;)

I just asked Rao and Ranjit who are in my office whether Hinduism is a religion, both are Hindu one a Devotee of Gangesh the other follows the path of Shaktism. Needless to say but they consider it a religion!

Ditto on what KmT said

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

The Hebrews and Habiru were not the same, to be sure. I'd recommend the JVL to any and all, especially if you want to absorb how attempts are made to find historicity in the Old Testament, but be aware that many connections made are tenuous and that some of the research mentioned is outdated.

"'Apiru" is simply an English rendering of the ancient Egyptian word for the Habiru, as it appears in the Amarna Letters of the fourteenth century BCE. Actually, all that's preserved of the name in ancient Egyptian are the consonants prw. We don't know how the vowels may have sounded or functioned, but probably the word sounded similar to the Akkadian rendering of "Habiru." The origin of the word is Akkadian, in fact.

I have friends like you that I do not talk to anymore since they feel so important to have a degree from some college they are experts at every subject now. What a waste of money. You sling words around like you are some kind of expert on this subject which you are not. You claim access to University records yet you cling to the old belief system that was handed down by religious scholars who are not to be trusted. Don't you understand history has been revised to accomodate certain religions and peoples? Would a scholar have us believe some regular guy named Moses parted the Red Sea on command? Give it a rest will you. Do yourself a favor honeybunchkins...read more about DNA. It blows the cover off your beloved "theories" you academics hide behind. Also love how you disavow carbon dating and DNA tests when it doesn't fit your preconcieved notions. Egypts sphinx has water damage from an ancient time, in other words it's very much older than 5000 years. Have you ever looked at any other cities buried under 100-300 feet of water that have been discovered lately? We had cities before 10,000 b.c., Egypt was one of them. Wake up and get with the program. Anyway,the Hyksos are the same people as the 'Jews', the semitic blood proves it, it's all over Avaris. Another thing I will school you on is the fact that the Bible Patriarchs are none other than Hyksos Pharoahs that ruled Egypt for a time until they migrated off to Canaan. The Bible writers are intentionaly cryptic hiding their Egyptian ties. Some people will never know the truth, too many people like yourself out there to muddy up the water so they can't see clearly. So many clues too, and yet you still refuse to see. The DNA, semite blooded, spoke Aramaic, the biblical patriarchs ties to Egypt by admission especially Abraham, the city Avaris and its semite mummies, the discovery of other Semite mummies in the Valley of Kings, the worship of Amen the god of the Hapiru/Hyksos. This is why Egypt revolted against Ahkenaten and his worship of a sun god named Amen. He was a foreigner who forced a foreign god on them! King Tut -also related to the semites. You would have us believe that the Hyksos were separate from all of this while these things were going on....PLEASE! Also it's funny to see the Afrocentrists trying to lay claim on Egypt going on and on about how white people are denying that they ruled Egypt and stole their identity. Ridiculous, all one has to do is read the Egyptian historian Manetho, or follow archeological data.Look at the DNA. Who built Timbuktu? Wrong. It was the Berbers, and among other things traded out of that city, slaves was one of them. How can indigenous tribespeople be these great city builders of old when there is no evidence to support their claims? You want to do some real scholarly work? Tell me where the Berbers, Guanches, Basques came from. Where is the land that produced these people and their unique DNA? Of course they too have an ancient tie to Egypt but Im sure you already knew that. Did you know also they had Guanche mummies in the Canary Islands that are 9000 years old? This is not insignificant, they were not black yet spoke a neolithic Saharan language, Dravidian. Just get tired of hearing from self appointed scholars who are stuck in their ways and from racists blaming white people for everything.

PS your avatar is ugly.

Edited by dmgspycat

I have friends like you that I do not talk to anymore...

Then might I recommend you cease your communications in this forum?

As for your wall of near incomprehensible text. There are only a few points I would consider worthy of response.

1) Egypt was not a city. Just as Africa is/was not a country. This shows a fundamental lack of comprehension about socio-geo-political groupings in human beings.

2) Genetics, cultural anthropology and linguistics are three very different disciplines, and there is only casual connection between them rather than any of them being dependent on the other.

3) Your referring to kmt as 'honeybunchkins' is, perhaps, your finest contribution to this thread and one that I might ( :devil: ) re-use when addressing kmt in future posts!

mwahahahaha *grins evilly at kmt*

Edited by Leonardo

Dang. Forget it, lol (confused the GP with the Sphynx)

Edited by Abramelin

Do yourself a favor honeybunchkins...read more about DNA. It blows the cover off your beloved "theories" you academics hide behind.

A truly ignorant statement.

Egypts sphinx has water damage from an ancient time, in other words it's very much older than 5000 years.

IBID, but even moreso.

Have you ever looked at any other cities buried under 100-300 feet of water that have been discovered lately? We had cities before 10,000 b.c., Egypt was one of them.

No city has ever been found that was 12,000 years old so "Wake up and get with the program" yourself. There have been some villages that old though. Parts of Jericho date to around 9,000 BC IIRC.

Anyway,the Hyksos are the same people as the 'Jews', the semitic blood proves it, it's all over Avaris.

I'm left, then, to wonder where anyone got a sample of Hyksos blood.

Another thing I will school you on is the fact that the Bible Patriarchs are none other than Hyksos Pharoahs that ruled Egypt for a time until they migrated off to Canaan. The Bible writers are intentionaly cryptic hiding their Egyptian ties. Some people will never know the truth, too many people like yourself out there to muddy up the water so they can't see clearly.

Sure. That's why they used old Mesopotamian myths for the basis of their own mythology. Right.

Inintelligible gibberish does not an argument make.

Harte

A truly ignorant statement.

IBID, but even moreso.

No city has ever been found that was 12,000 years old so "Wake up and get with the program" yourself. There have been some villages that old though. Parts of Jericho date to around 9,000 BC IIRC.

Sure. That's why they used old Mesopotamian myths for the basis of their own mythology. Right.

Inintelligible gibberish does not an argument make.

Harte

My hats off to you Harte. I read this myself and decided that some things are just too completely lacking in meaningful content to respond to. I see you couldn't resist. :lol:

cormac

Harte

From the historic blood bank, Harte, the historic blood bank... :devil:

My hats off to you Harte. I read this myself and decided that some things are just too completely lacking in meaningful content to respond to. I see you couldn't resist. :lol:

cormac

No, my hat's off to you buddy!

You obviously are better at resisting temptation than I am.

Actually, Kmt is such a wimp I was motivated to defend him LOL.

From the historic blood bank, Harte, the historic blood bank... :devil:

Geez. I can't believe I dropped the ball on that one. How could the historic blood bank have escaped my attention?

Harte

Then might I recommend you cease your communications in this forum?

As for your wall of near incomprehensible text. There are only a few points I would consider worthy of response.

1) Egypt was not a city. Just as Africa is/was not a country. This shows a fundamental lack of comprehension about socio-geo-political groupings in human beings.

2) Genetics, cultural anthropology and linguistics are three very different disciplines, and there is only casual connection between them rather than any of them being dependent on the other.

3) Your referring to kmt as 'honeybunchkins' is, perhaps, your finest contribution to this thread and one that I might ( :devil: ) re-use when addressing kmt in future posts!

mwahahahaha *grins evilly at kmt*

I applaud your persistence in sifting through that, I tried trice and gave it up as many times.

No, my hat's off to you buddy!

You obviously are better at resisting temptation than I am.

Actually, Kmt is such a wimp I was motivated to defend him LOL.

Harte

I heard that! Yes, I've been paying attention. I'm probably just going to wait till I get home to contribute a proper reply to dmgspycat's rather rambling post.

And besides, in case you haven't been keeping tabs, Harte, my moniker is no longer kmt_sesh. It's now honeybunchkins.

LOL I hope I'm not encouraging you people.

Oh not at all, Honeybunchkins...

Don't need no further encouragement :devil:

Oh not at all, Honeybunchkins...

Don't need no further encouragement :devil:

D'oh!

Oh well. The damage is done.

I see you jumped in earlier about dmgspycat's unkind comment about my poor mummy avatar. I suppose dmgspycat is not aware of the fact that this is an actual mummy, and mummies don't tend to look terribly pretty. Now, I've gone to pains to clarify that the mummy in my avatar really isn't me, but I've always thought the photo in your avatar was you. I was just too polite to comment.

Whatever the case may be, you and I might have two of the most unattractive avatars at UM. One ought to take pride in that. Well, then there's questionmark's freakish mutant foot, which tends to stick in one's mind. :w00t:

Affectionately yours,

honeybunchkins

I heard that! Yes, I've been paying attention. I'm probably just going to wait till I get home to contribute a proper reply to dmgspycat's rather rambling post.

And besides, in case you haven't been keeping tabs, Harte, my moniker is no longer kmt_sesh. It's now honeybunchkins.

LOL I hope I'm not encouraging you people.

Now HB, what would even make you think that? :w00t:

cormac

What? I always thought that ugly mug was yours!

Felt some relief I wasn't the only camera breaker here...

Shucks.

So, who's mummy is it? Ramses?

Maybe you should ave something a bit younger:

mummy1.jpg