Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jason Vs Freddy

crosis

• 1 month later...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Test_Bear

• crosis

• HistPV1

• Dysmorphia

Top Posters In This Topic

Okee okee. Here's the story, or so I've heard.

Originally the film was due to come out after Friday the 13th Pt.9, a.k.a. "Jason Goes to Hell." At the end of that film Jason Vorhees is slain, once and for all, and he drops to Hell. At the very end of that film, Freddy Kruger drags Jason's mask down to Hell also. (Or so it is implied... he may have just dragged it underground. Who knows?)

Well, the project had a few problems, or so I hear. Complications arose with the two franchises, mostly that there was a new Nightmare film comin out, so they didn't want to flood the market. The idea was postponed, and eventually drifted away.

Well, the film eventually got the good ahead, what with the Nightmatre series ending. The film will, supposedly, be about Freddy's escape from Hell, and Jason's role as a bounty hunter due to drag his sorry bum back.

Whether or not this film would count towards the goal of 13 Freddy films, well, that's to be seen...

Keep in mind that all this information is just what I've heard over the years, mostly from promo. stuff, leaks, and rumour....