Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

OverSword

KOS is not actually in hell. He was but they asked him to leave because he was scaring the other people there.

KOS was never asked to leave as such, he was evicted by Oversword for defaulting on his rental payment on some old van.

Now Oversword is on the look out for someone to take the place of KOS as it turns out Oversword is working for starbucks, and having no morals is on the verge of asking Helen of Annoy to join him.

Speaking of living in transport, and having no morals, I once stayed on freetoroam’s boat and he charged me extra for using her bathroom.

Imagine that. Not only I didn’t wreck anything, I also left it cleaner than it was and the hatopus kindly plunged the sink while taking a bath.

Plunge it yourself next time, me and the hatopus are not coming back.

• Like 2

Helen auditioned for The X Factor....Simon Cowel refuses to show the clip !! l

• Like 1

The real truth is I threw Helen off my boat because she refused to use the bathroom or toilet, telling me it was not in her nature.

The hatopus did at least make an attempt at the bath, but only to sleep in it as it turns out it is allergic to water.

ps: I had to google hatopus and it seems the thing does not even exist...so what the heck was that sleeping in my bath?!!

• Like 1

Becky's Mom tested positive for a banned drug said the IOC, so her archery medals are removed! (oh! good one). :su

freetoroam bumped my post down by a few seconds, he/she should have a virus planted by me...now I'm checking my anti-virus program to see I gotten one or not.

Edited by Tsa-La-Gie Oyate

It was Tsa-La-Gie Oyate’s sample in Beckys Mom's cup.

I’m not telling how exactly it got there, because they'd re-remove her medals then.

Edited by Helen of Annoy

Once again, and this is kind of tired now, we have to wonder how OverSword is always the first to know the latest sordid detail of Helen's life.

• Like 1

The sordid details of Helen's life are nothing compared to ouija's. In fact ouija runs a school in wales called ouija ouija's pole dancing institute. She teaches young single mothers how to dance thier way off of the dole. MEOW!

I am finding it impossible to keep up with the numbers of single mums OverSword is responsible for creating ....... there are only so many hours in a pole-dancing day, ya know!

• Like 2

Oversword was caught speeding... Cops pull him over.. Oversword gets cheesed off.. The cop asks to see Overswords licence .. Oversword replies - Not again? you guys are stupid, you took my licence off me yesterday, and today you expect me to show it to you?

• Like 1

SpiritWriter was walking through a cow pasture one day when she spied a little Daisy growing out of the middle of a pile of cow manure. SpiritWriter just laughed and laughed, she knew that Daisy didn't do all that.

Joc is a dab hand at knitting, he always has a couple of projects on the go(see avatar for most recently completed item: green jumper).

That is an accurate representation of ouija in her avatar. Except for the beard. In real life the beard is much more full and half again as long. A more handsome lady you'd be hard pressed to meet.

OverSword is envious of my lush beard because all he can manage is what my father used to refer to as 'bum fluff' :P

• Like 1

ouija has curlers in her hair, constantly. Once I asked her what’s the point of curling your hair if no one ever sees the result, only the curling process and she replied that I don’t understand fashion.

• Like 1

Helen Of Annoy is just jealous of ouija`s long curling locks wrapped round the plastic pale blue and pink curlers. Helen has never got over loosing her hair while testing out a nuclear hairnet which was aimed at saving on the electric....it never left the lab, unlike Helen, albiet hairless.

• Like 2

freetoroam still goes to bed with her night light on and still checks the closet for the bogeyman

Often finds Beckys Mom in there, who then pretends she didn’t notice she was found, again, and keeps sitting in freetoroam’s closet, her eyes studying something damn interesting on the ceiling.

“Fine. But don’t eat any mothballs, you know what happened last time when you did that.”

• Like 1

Helen came out of the closet

• Like 1

Becky can`t even find her closet what with the pile up of hairnets all over the place. :w00t::clap::tsu:

• Like 1

freetoroam snuck into my closet as soon as I got out of it. So soon I saw her swish in.

“What the **** is wrong with you? Go to your own closet!” I said and she replied she can’t because Beckys Mom is in there, threatening to eat a handful of mothballs if she attempts to remove her.

“That’s your closet, you make the rules, go back and sort it out.” I tried to bring freetoroam to reason, but she just grabbed the lavender pouch I keep there instead of mothballs.

“Go ahead, it’s not poisonous.” so I laughed and freetoroam got the lighter out of her pocket and replied: “I know. But it’s flammable.” with the most promising evil grin on her face.

• Like 1