Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

OverSword

Just to put things straight here: it was NOT my fault Helen didn't win ....... what sort of a reading can I give with a broken planchette? Hmm? My Guides found it very difficult to get through <_<

OverSword actually does some psychic readings himself(although he's not as accurate as I am .... obviously). He calls himself 'Mme. Petulengro' and sits in a little booth at the entrance to his local mall. He's not really interested in doing the readings, although they bring in a little pocket money ..... the main reason he does them is because he gets to dress up as an old gypsy woman and use a high-pitched, squeaky voice.

• Like 2

ouija dresses like an old gypsy woman with a high squeaky voice when she gets out of bed every morning.

• Like 1

OverSword is taking coffee sludge reading lessons to complete his Gypsy woman alter ego. He didn’t make much progress, probably because that's instant coffee he's trying to read and the real and the instant are as similar as smoking is similar to sucking a thumb.

ouija dresses like an old gypsy woman with a high squeaky voice when she gets out of bed every morning.

If only you knew .......... :lol: !!!

• Like 1

Oversword asked me to help him escape the zoo but I was afraid of getting caught and going to jail, but I do bring him bananas and cans of his favorite drink 'diet fanta' . I also sit and draw pictures of him and his new girlfriend on some afternoons.

To get that wonderful heart-shaped bouffant style in her hair, SpiritWriter has to first of all attach a beachball to each side of her head, back-comb her hair vigorously and then carefully spread it over the beachballs until they are hidden. She then sprays liberally with hairspray and ...... voila!

It's all a bit precarious ...... fine when she was posing for this drawing, not so good when running for the bus :hmm: .

• Like 2

ouija is actually Ozzy Osbourne's less sucsessful half sister ouija ouija Osbourne. She once bit the head off of a very cute hampster, an act which made children cry and encouraged her record label to drop her contract two days before her first album was to be released. Since that time she has sunk to the stygian depths of bitterness and jealousy as she watches her hated half brother rise to ever increasing fame. It seems he poops gold and wont even leave a small loaf on ouija's porch in a small flaming paper sack.

Don't fret ouija, we love you even though you're not a big rock star.

• Like 2

Oversword your going to have to look above for your lie, I'm afraid I've screwed things up again.

Helen rides around town on the biggest Harley ever created wearing a string bikini and 13 inch stilletos. She does pop-a-wheelies every quarter mile and yells "hell yeah biznatches" and other obscenities to all the pedestriens. She has quite a few neighborhood fans.

• Like 1

you all live in a mental asylum dremaing up these vast stories and spirit writer is your doctor x

• Like 1

Feebs was recently fitted for a straightjacket. It's by burberry and patterned in thier traditional pattern.

Firing-Staff-Business-English.gif

She will be very happy in her new upper-class institution for the mentaly challenged.

• Like 2

Oversword loves Burberrys .He keeps swatches of their material in his pockets,and next to his bed ,and even in the shower ,so he can rub them on himself ,at any time.

He shudders when he does it,and says ;bbbbuurrrrbbbeeerrryyy ,under his breath .

• Like 1

For the longest time Simbi has had the biggest crush on Axl Rose. She often lays in bed dreaming about running her fingers through his luxurious hair. She is convinced that once he's taken a dose of Laveau he will quit all other drugs as they can't possibly measure up to the euphoria she thinks causes in men.

Oversword has to take 500 mgs of ibeoprofin every 3 1/2 hours from all the attempting to give a damn he's been doing. He is determined not to have to change his name to Overdrive.

SpiritWriter wasn’t determined, just careless, when she glanced “1 every 8 hours”, took 8 every 1 hour and ended up in the hospital as the first and this year only patient that overdosed on azithromycin.

What SW is determined about is naming her first born daughter “Chlamydia” because that is what started this whole chain of unbelievable events, crowned with dinner invitation from a very handsome doctor she met in the hospital.

(He’s actually a janitor and won’t look as handsome when the effects of sedatives wear out, but we won’t spoil it all in advance.)

• Like 1

I cannot stand Axl .Duff was mah bebe.

In,any,case,Helen hates it when no one posts under he barbs on this thread .

We all wait for someone else to post under because,because we like everyone else better :P

axl was really looking for you oversword but came across simbi and thought this will do x

• Like 1

Guys,ask me the GnR stories some time,as there *are* stories .

And it was Feebs who was with axl,but she had those red itchy spots for so many weeks afterwards ,she was embarrassed to tell anyone .

i only got them because you were there first and it spreads x

Cannot stand Axl !

Feebs doesn't like to admit it ,but she's *still* itching .

That's what those little pills are for OS. They're not special earplugs .

Feebs still sleeps with her teddy bear .

Teddy bear is what she called her high school 9 the grade biology teacher .

That's what those little pills are for OS. They're not special earplugs .

Feebs still sleeps with her teddy bear .

Teddy bear is what she called her high school 9 the grade biology teacher .

grade 9 didnt exsist when i went to school here...lol..simbi tries to be one of the cool kids and still gets bullied to this day trying too hard x

The only reason feebs sleeps with her Teddy bear is because there is a secret compartment for snickers bars in it's belly... :D

Axl took off with all the lindor chocolates :(

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 2