Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

OverSword

I'm sentimental. emphasis on the mental part.

Blue Star hasn't been around for a while because the section of the womens prison they were keeping her in for the last couple of months has very limited internet access.

• Like 1

It was OverSword’s fault. He screamed at Justin Beaver photos so loud they had to either restrict the Internet access either transfer him back to male section.

They went with Internet limitations, and OS drew a picture of Beaver on the wall and had fits of hysteria in front of it. Complete with pulling his hair.

So he’s back among men and is posting that from doughnut shaped cushion.

• Like 1

For a while Helen tried waxing her mustache but after it connected with her beard she started to like the way it looked. Once that blends with the hair growing out of her nipples she will save alot of money because shirts will become optional for her.

OverSword’s fault, as usual.

I used what I thought was his wax. It was vaseline. Now I have to degrease me somehow before I mow it all like I always do, with no pain or other metrosexual problems.

In short, OverSword keeps his vaseline in an old mayonnaisse jar labelled "wax". Right next to lard jar, to make it worse.

Actually that wasn't vaseline, wax, or mayonaisse, it was the jar that Helen spits in when she's chewing tobaco.

• Like 2

Feebs is the most beloved princess of a land called hmhgcmhcmhvh. Her best friend Unie is a unicorn he also has pink hair, with added blue streaks, he also has a two stars, one pink an one blue, tattoed on his plastic booty. Her father is tall and skinny, has a thin black waxed mustache and wears a purple crushed velvet cape, his hair is made of rubber that has been formed by a special mold to be the semblance of grapes. Everywhere he goes, people (and other creatures) want him to bend down so they can smell it. He refuses to bow so he has one of his servants carry around a footstool for him. Feebs recently got herself in trouble for spending a little to much time in a hollowed out tree trunk, which is the known secret lair of the kingdoms witch. She didn't make any deals with her, she just ate a few cupcakes.

SpiritWriter eats toast with fork and knife. Literally.

That’s why she sets metal detectors off. It runs in her family, actually, her uncle would eat a bicycle like other people eat popsicles.

Their bathroom looks like scrap metal yard.

Helen of Annoy smokes big cigars. She doesn't really like the way they taste but feels that in combination with her machine gun it makes her look tough, like Arnold Shwarzenegar with breasts.

• Like 1

:lol:

OverSword just told you what he dreamt last night. Woke up feeling all... nass bis auf die Haut. Hoping I'll be back.

• Like 2

Oversword takes secret ballroom dancing lessons . He's hoping to get light on his feet,to impress a lovely lass he has a schoolboy crush on .

Problem is,he really does have two left feet.

When he had that random foot transplant back in 83,the doctor used the wrong foot .

This is why he falls over all the time ,and its really why the lovely lass avoids him at all costs .

• Like 1

Wow,I typed too long,and Helen posted first.We double zingered poor OS.

He's not having a good week ,I do not think :P

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Double zingered by two beautiful women! Who wouldn't want to be me right now?

Simbi has a huge crush on me, when I make mysogonistic comments her feeling intensify!

• Like 2

Double zingered by two beautiful women! Who wouldn't want to be me right now?

Simbi has a huge crush on me, when I make mysogonistic comments her feeling intensify!

Misogyny is just another word for what oversword calls "dating".

Owwww,zinger again !

• Like 2

:D They all are amazed with fantasies of two girls at the same time so... no one wants two mother-in-laws or two harpies at the same time, but two is two...

Reminds me of that Bosnian joke...

Haso: “Mujo, would you rather do your wife Fata once or have me do you twice?”

Mujo: “Hmm... Fata is Fata, but twice is twice...”

Simbi actually got the joke. Because she spent some time with UN peace keeping forces in Bosnia. Americans didn’t know if they have gremlins there, in Bosnia, so they brought their own. Simbi was so successful she was 3 months ahead of schedule, they had to bring more equipment to keep her busy.

Edit: I can't spell.

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 2

Simbi is cheating on me with feebs because she loves her new avatar!

Helen cut in front of me, now I can't see simbi past her huge behind.

Edited by OverSword

This is not my bony behind that’s blocking your view, it’s your own hand, frozen in hangover facepalm since Friday. OverSword, hah! HangoverSword.

lol...oversword only takes the pee because he really loves a huge load in the trunk and wont admit it x

And now Feebs tagged simbi out so she could help Helen give me a double zinger! MEYOW!

Edited by OverSword

Edit: karma!

OverSword sleeps under the bed, because he's so scared of monsters from under the bed. His logic is, if I'm here, they can't be too, since there's no room for both me and a whole monster.

You forgot their dimensional shifting abilities. In other words, you're so screwed when the monster comes back home and finds you under his bed.

Edited by Helen of Annoy

I'm always seeing those damn gremlins out the plane window ....

I think oversword spiked this mornings coffee with a bit of the olde Irish whiskey ,methinks methinks.

That's not true, I did get my finger in it before I gave it to you though, and no body is quite sure where my finger was before that.

• Like 1

and im the butt obsessive...lol...overswords finger is falling off because of where it has been x

• Like 1

and im the butt obsessive...lol...overswords finger is falling off because of where it has been x

Yes you are because I never said anything about it being in my....you know!

Feebs became a nurse in hopes of giving lots and lots of enemas to perfect strangers.

• Like 1

Yes you are because I never said anything about it being in my....you know!

Feebs became a nurse in hopes of giving lots and lots of enemas to perfect strangers.

over sword keeps pushing in on the enema line at the hospital that noe he is known as butt man x
  • Like 2