Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

OverSword

Feeds wishes it was her but she failed the fluffing test.

sorry feeds...I will curb my responses from here on. :blush:

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 1

Blue star has a bunch of nasty VHS tapes she secretly taped of Feebs and oversword ,and a duck ........with a few extra toes and webs.

She had to transfer it all over to DVD to enjoy on a loop repeat though .

She never takes it out of the player .

• Like 1

That is just so wrong ....

Oversword was technical advisor/wardrobe consultant on Pink Flamingos ,because no one knows better than he does,how to bring out ans boy or girls,other side ;)

agreed to the contracts of pink flamingos and often was seen trying to make oversword add additional bling and make up to the cast as they were worried there natural look would be noticed x

Feebs was the resident tea lady on site.

She would arrive smashed but like clock work, came in every morning with the elevenses.

Fag in the corner of her gob, smudged lipstick..... holding the sticky buns.

Feebs was the resident tea lady on site.

She would arrive smashed but like clock work, came in every morning with the elevenses.

Fag in the corner of her gob, smudged lipstick..... holding the sticky buns.

and i still was classed the best looking on site....you were all so jealous of my lovely looks lol
  • Like 1

Me and feebs gave each other the physic challenge on another private website called 'www.The-UM-Elite.com'. The deal was she had to dress up and take a picture of who she really was and post it here as her icon. She lost....

Edited by SpiritWriter

I ran into Spirit Writer the other day on the street. Her name should be Spirit Drinker. That girl is a hot mess. her lipstick is smudged all around her mouth, mascara on one eye, false eye lashes falling off, stinks like borrowed cigarettes, wig on crooked. Yikes!

• Like 4

OverSword, it was your reflection in the Salvation Army shop window.

SpiritWriter was across the street, ringing the bell for you and your likes.

Helen takes offense when I describe other women as a hot mess. Don't worry Helen you're still a hot mess and I'm not cheating on you with other alcoholics I promise.

• Like 2

I ran into Spirit Writer the other day on the street. Her name should be Spirit Drinker. That girl is a hot mess. her lipstick is smudged all around her mouth, mascara on one eye, false eye lashes falling off, stinks like borrowed cigarettes, wig on crooked. Yikes!

Lol my fav post of your so far...

Actually Helen don't believe Oversword about him not cheating on you with other alcoholics, he's the one who messed my wig and lipstick up. Besides he hangs out here, the liars club... His biggest lie was, "I dont lie".

Yours*

• Like 2

oversword will go with anything in a movable wig and shoddy lip colour x

Ahem...

Feebs is writing a novel about her short relationship with OverSword. It starts on one windy afternoon when gentle breeze suddenly turned into raging hurricane that blew wigs off their heads. Each caught the wig of another and as they exchanged them, they also exchanged looks of wild passion only bald people can feel when they stand feeling more naked than Eve in front of the serpent stood.

Working title is “Twitlight”.

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 2

When people in Sucamore Beach get constipated, the remedy for years has been to go over to Helen's house and aske her to cook a meal for them. Guaranteed to unplug you.

Edited by OverSword

Aww... OverSword still remembers the unplugged session he had at my house.

It was so craptacular he asked me to sign a piece of toilet paper, which he keeps framed in his bathroom, for inspirational purposes.

Helen actually owns a little restaurant ,but she tells none of her friends ,because she named it Taste o Helens ,but patrons call it the crapatorium .One bite,and you're in the crapper .

• Like 1

Simbi Laveau is the most respected scatologist in New York. She has cases of preserved specimens all over her house and even some from celebrities friends like Joey Ramone and Johnny Thunder.

:) you guys are so silly!

Simbi is three and a half feet tall and has a proportionately sized head which would make it the size of a giant grapefruit. she has the opportunity to get some extra cash by accepting feebs offer of dressing up in red green white and gold lingerie and modeling for Santa, (modeling lingerie isn't something she's done, but something she's considered recently and thought it was a bit eerie feebs asked her to do this) but she declined saying she wants nothing to do with santa. She says if you rearrange the letters it spells Satan, that christmas is about Jesus, and she would never participate in pagan holidays even if they do involve lingerie... ;)

Oh oops I took too long... And Oversword is the Santa....

Edited by SpiritWriter

Spirit Writer is well known for posting late. When you drink as much as she does it takes 5 times longer to type a post. OK now thisnext part here is true. I asked SW out to lunch yesterday thinking she would look like the drawing on her avatar. And she does! She looks just like the drawing on her avatar! It is amazing really, I had never before seen someone who appeard to be made out of sketch lines from a #2 pencil. It was beyond weird. I may have to break it off before she gets obsessed with me like every other woman on this site.

• Like 1

OverSword can’t have enough of Christmas shopping music. You know, Jingle Bells tune played on mobile phone type of instrument, in endless loop.

Some poor guy stole his gayphone and they found him with exploded head. That death is still officially unexplained, because people who were first at the scene did the only logical thing to do and squashed the Jingle Squeaking Electronic Hell thingy. So the evidence is lost, but we all know what happened.

Helen's definition of a gayphone is one that's set to vibrate. She keeps hers in her front pocket and never answers when you call.

• Like 1

OverSword keeps his in the back pocket of his low waist jeans. Yes, I know you knew I’ll say that. You also knew I’ll add that he looks like a monstrous cupcake wearing those. Be grateful yoga pants don’t come with pockets, or he’d be wearing them.

Edited by Helen of Annoy