Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

OverSword

Cenobite flosses his teeth with poultry lice.

Difficult yes,impossible no ,is his credo

Simbi sold those to cenobite only after he signed he will treat them humanely and have them micro-chipped.

Of course, he micro-waved them when he was done picking his teeth.

Now they both claim to be dislexyc and didn't know the difference: cenobite between micro-chipping and micro-waving, Simbi between neutering and ripping all his guts out.

Where as Simbi has devolped an almost stalker level of addiction from playing with Cenobites worm too much.

Spirit Writer believes herself to be a super hero since she got sketchers that light up when she walks.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

OverSword politely asks waitresses if he can take a photo of them, and if they would be so kind to sign their photos, because he’s sure one day they’ll be movie stars and that photo will make him rich. If that doesn’t work, he adds: “But still I wouldn’t sell it to anyone, no matter how much they offer.”

He actually got laid with that strategy once.

• Like 1

OverSword politely asks waitresses if he can take a photo of them, and if they would be so kind to sign their photos, because he’s sure one day they’ll be movie stars and that photo will make him rich. If that doesn’t work, he adds: “But still I wouldn’t sell it to anyone, no matter how much they offer.”

He actually got laid with that strategy once.

Mind if I use that in real life? :ph34r:

Helen of Annoy's husband likes her to scratch his back with the callusus on her heels.

• Like 3

Well, what do you have to lose? :D

You can only get something, from a smile to a restraining order.

OverSword has calluses on his chin and cheek, from resting his head in open palm of his hand while staring at the screen, pretending he’s thinking.

Occasionally, he squints, that makes people get an impression of really focused intellectual work.

In the beginning there was darkness on the face of the deep, and lord spake, and said let there be light, and there was light, and then with the light it was revealed unto him that there also be Helen of Annoy, and he spaketh again and yelled, oh crap! Turn off the light! It's too early for this!

• Like 1

:lol: Not my fault!

OverSword was the drop that spilleth lord’s cup and he kicketh my ass back to Earth. *wiggles eyebrows*

Edit: adding some biblically dramatic effect

Edited by Helen of Annoy

Because OverSword was plucking his nose hair with my tweezers.

Not that I’m easily disgusted, I’d wash them and keep using them, but he destroyed them, pulling the monstrous 3-inchers out of his nose. And now I'm doomed to Frieda Kahlo look until Monday, because I have better things to do over weekend but to shop for tweezers.

• Like 2

Spirit Writer believes herself to be a super hero since she got sketchers that light up when she walks.

Hell yeah I do and Oversword came and picked me up in stockings after throwing rocks at my window. I had to untangle his cape from the tree branches. He said sorry that we couldn't go flying.

Helen is piping hot mad because she dressed up every day like lois lane but all she got to do was take pictures.

• Like 1

Yup. And what's worse, it's pictures of SpiritWriter holding her hairdo with her arms most of the day. And what’s worse2, no one believes me this is what she actually looks like. People say it’s impossible, it’s 2D and I tell them they are so easily spoiled, 3D is relatively new and not everyone can afford it yet.

• Like 1

,Helen always wanted light up sketchers,but the local sneaker store closes up every time they see Helen coming .

No one knows why .

Helen decided to take matters into her own hands .

.She steals hair off Spirit writers head,and over swords nose trimmings,and mixes them in with her eyebrow hairs,for a lush thick hand woven shoe,much like the ones otzi the iceman wears .

She took strands of old battery operated Xmas lights ,and fit them inbetween the huge tufts of hair ,and voila _! Hand made sketchers

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 2

Frozen Fritz Footwear, Simbi would kill for a pair.

I’m afraid to go to sleep, expecting her to jump from under the bed (I know you’re there, I can see you size 11 feet sticking out) and steal mine.

In other words, Simbi is currently posting from under my bed. Preying on my hand-crafted shoes. It doesn’t get any lower than that.

Helen forgot to use scissors and has been dragging me around all day, my head got tangled in the spokes of her two wheeler but luckily im only 2D and can still sue for entanglement. I'll see you again! This time it'll be Judge Judy.

• Like 2

SpiritWriter enters people’s houses through mail slots.

She never steals anything, not because she doesn’t try, but because she rarely can fit things through the slot. And those things that do fit are not the things she wants.

It’s like a curse of sorts.

I also know you could have stolen those socks if only you were pulling them through the mail slot gently and holding them on one end, instead of pushing them all clumped up.

Helen is very interested in socks and mail slots because she is a freezing octopus and santa hasn't visited her this winter.

• Like 1