Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

OverSword

Blue Star sits in her house staring out the window hoping a mormon or a jehova witness will knock on her door so she will have someone besides her cats to talk to.

• Like 3

OverSword spends his night going through all Schwarzenegger movies, trying to spot where I am acting as his stand in. He's collected quite the montage of clips.....I haven't got the heart to tell him it's not me but my cat.

• Like 2

It's an easy mistake to make since Blue Star was born with a rudimenatry tail.

• Like 2

Like a cat, Blue Star will occassionally cough up a hairball. Not sure what she's doing to ingest all of that fur though...

• Like 3

PlanB has this strange habit.......... He is obsessed with my bodily excretions....... He dissects them under a microscope....He failed to notice the pair of faux fur slippers mashed with the rest of his pilfering rubbish collecting.

You see,

What he has in methodical desertion skills, he lacks in hygiene...Often cross contaminating his research results by lumping all my waste together in one batch.

Blur Star isn't lying about Plan B but I have seen her licking the hair on her arms.

OverSword sometimes goes to the airport and pretends he’s waiting for someone. He tried the same at railway station but it just didn’t give the same intercontinental thrill to the whole scene. So it’s the airports.

Every 4-5 times he is mistaken for someone and twice he even made it to the taxi before the victim realized he was supposed to be picked up by a sane person.

Helen knows oversword does this,because she follows him to said airports and train stations .

She always secretly hopes he will come up behind her and say ,"no,that's not a candybar in my pocket .I'm just happy to see you " ,but he never does .

Closest she got is when he bought a candybar at the kiosk ,and bumped into her when walking away,and he said ,"watch where you're going clumsy".

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

Simbi wears her clothes backward and her shoes on the wrong feet and refuses to listen to anyone tell her she's got it all wrong.

Lady Kasey is no lady!

She can be seen in a number of different bars, on any friday or saturday night, lying on the floor, clutching a Newcastle Brown Ale bottle.

She only does that to stop acute alan from getting drunk again. Now you know why his avatar looks the way it does. The photo was taken on Sunday morning, after two nights and one day of tooth, nail and spike fight over beer bottle. Bottle of beer, who would fight over empty beer bottle...

Edited by Helen of Annoy

Helen is actually jealous of acute Alan's avatar.

She would like to wear it on her head ,but the hatopus won't release itself ,and acute Alan knows ,and hired Obama's secret service guys to guard it .

• Like 1

Simbi was fired from Bulgarian body guard company for excessive physical aggression that prevented her from following the standard procedures.

Hmm ...... Helen omitted the tiny detail that she owns said company. She fired Simbi not for excessive physical aggression but for dating so many of the attackers she was meant to be getting physically aggressive with. (I won't mention that she was also dating an awful lot of the people she was meant to be guarding).

• Like 2

Ouija ouijia applied for a job with Helen's bodyguard company ,but Helen wouldn't hire her . She apparently wanted to use the clients for her own personal speed dating exploits .

Her post above about me,is just sour grapes ,because I had all the fun .

And Helen didn't fire me. I quit ,because joc and oversword wouldn't stop crying about me dating so many other guys . I took pity on them

• Like 2

Simbi believes she wasn’t given a ticket, only a warning, because she looks so good. The truth is, she looks so scary the cop thought to himself: “I’d rather live to retire than die for the principles.”

So he let her drive away, pretending he didn't notice a hand lifelessly hanging out the trunk of her car. As the car started to speed up, so the hand started to move on the wind, like it's waving goodbye to this cruel and often confusing world.

• Like 2

Helen's still making up lies because she's been waiting for me to tell the truth about her. But im not going to do it. You'll have to tell your own story. . Whenever your ready... we'll be here with open ears..

Spiritwriter just wants to hear Helens gossip so she make money selling it to a tabloid

• Like 1

:lol:

AsteroidX hopes to end up in a tabloid... for the second time.

Yep, his first appearance was in the National Enquirer. Many people later claimed the fame of the unforgettable Bat Boy, but there can be only one: ladies and gentlemen, I present you the real, the only, the original, living among you under AsteroidX name *drum roll* the-eh Bat Boooooy!

And that’s also how he announces guests coming over for dinner. And now, the one and only, the iron fist in velvet glow, our Ah-ah-aunt Eh-eh-Eeeednaaaaa!

• Like 1

Simbi believes she wasn’t given a ticket, only a warning, because she looks so good. The truth is, she looks so scary the cop thought to himself: “I’d rather live to retire than die for the principles.”

So he let her drive away, pretending he didn't notice a hand lifelessly hanging out the trunk of her car. As the car started to speed up, so the hand started to move on the wind, like it's waving goodbye to this cruel and often confusing world.

If it got me out of rickets for real,trust me,no problem with this at all .

Helen is very frugal . When she runs out of diapers ,she uses the coffee filters in their place,and vice versa.

It works ok,until the hatopus actually has to go .

When she reuses them ,is when the problems start .

• Like 1

Simbi Laveau was recently spotted in the audience of the Jerry Springer Show chanting 'JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!'

• Like 1

OverSword was on the stage. His fake beard and wig just ripped off in fight with transvestite who accused him of being the surrogate mother of his adopted twins, before he had re-re-assignment surgery and went male again.

Then it started to get weird, because a woman in the audience recognized her long lost son in de-bearded OverSword, demanding very loudly he pays her back every cent she saved for his college that he robbed off the account and spent on... well, I don’t have to tell the whole story in one breath.

• Like 2

LOL! I don't know if I should be angry that a woman in Crotia knows who Jerry Springer is or not!

Helen of Annoy has been trying to get on the Jerry Springer show for years. Unfortunately(?) they don't consider her strange enough and she was explicit that she would not flash her breasts since it is the most watched show in Croatia.

(please note this is in the lying thread the truth is that Helen has been on Springer many times including the time I was on it)

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3