Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 18
OverSword

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

8,099 posts in this topic

Knight's no knight! He's a page!

1 person likes this

you suggested i see your surgeon to get it done so i can join your clown school....but it back fired as i look too damn good with a smile to be a demented clown like yourself x

1 person likes this

When bored, Feebs would often try catching her own tail. She’s determined to stop doing that, because she’s afraid she might actually catch it and then what?

Helen of Annoy had a can of preserved fish for breakfast this morning. Mmmm, mmmm.

OverSword met an attractive girl at costume party.

They had great time and she let him know, before they get too wasted, that she’s interested in meeting him again. Perfect, huh? Not quite, she said she “can’t wait to see you without that hilarious fat suit”.

What was a mummy costume in OverSword's mind, turned out to be Michelin Man in that girl's eyes.

Hilarious misconceptions and their tragic consequences.

Well, we all know that what we criticise others for is usually a fault that we ourselves have. Helen has tried every diet there is plus some she invented herself(involved eating nothing but that strange brew she always has on the go in her cauldron), but she just puts on more and more weight. The last time she went to a costume party it was in her own house as she can no longer get through her own door! She painted herself orange and went as a giant pumpkin.

2 people like this

Aha, it was in my own house, but ouija went as her own house.

So she had to stay outside, but nevertheless it was a riot, the circus crew from whom she leased the tent for her costume were outside too.

1 person likes this

Aha, it was in my own house, but ouija went as her own house.

So she had to stay outside, but nevertheless it was a riot, the circus crew from whom she leased the tent for her costume were outside too.

touche!!

touche!!

Nope. I refuse. *squeezes out the door, pulls along the doorframe and few bricks and goes over there to the circus tent... it’s merrier there*

The Croation space agency plans on using Helen's face as a map of the moon to avoid landing in any craters.

1 person likes this

OverSword is jealous because he’s not fat enough to win the most convincing Santa competition.

The winner will be sent to Moon by Coca-Cola, as soon as Russians are done painting it red. Yes, really, Putin has sworn to do it for the old KGB times sake.

1 person likes this

Helen is not fat at all but lives in a very tiny house made for elves. She did win the giant pumpkin contest, but only by a half a foot.

I’ll turn that pumpkin into a carriage for you.

SpiritWriter now has the carriage. All she needs is the rest and she’ll have a whole car. I did my part. She is doing her part too, stealing a car part by part so no one is put into too bad position. Except the guy whose back seat she stole. His personal life is now ruined.

Helen was the wicked sister who's feet were to big to fit the glass slipper. As her punishment for trying to trick prince charming and to steal cinderellas inheritance she had to give up her shoes and expose her monstrous feet for the world to see everywhere she goes. The fairy godmother put magic to to them, first to eliminate the odor, and secondly to set rapid flight to my new pumpkin carriage. Very swift feet she has, I manage myself around the kingdom quite excellently now.

1 person likes this

she has now begun to use a peddle car and gets around quite fast when helen is driving due to her big feet x

she has now begun to use a peddle car and gets around quite fast when helen is driving due to her big feet x

Feebs has a pair of zip-up granny slippers in every single colour you can think of, but her favourites are the beige ones.

Edited by Initializing...

Feebs has a pair of zip-up granny slippers in every single colour you can think of, but her favourites are the beige ones.

how do you know that...oooh your a witch that is hundreds of years old and is wrinkled in her knowledge like a prune x

Beware the cauldron of Feebs! It contains a powerful mix of Love Potion #9, Bat's wing, Toads foot, and several recordings from The Sex Pistols...it has been banned in 17 countries across Europe and Asia...now legal in America in some states (those that have legalized marijuana) but is known to cause cancer in the state of California.

Joc knows this ,because he stole the cauldron from me,and gave it to Feebs .He was so proud of himself for doing this(pompous little wa4nker that he is),he broke his arm ,contorting it ,so he could pat himself on the back ,screaming ATTA BOY ,FANTASTIC ,over and over .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

had to clean the cauldron as it was right mess with all your rubbish you tried to use x

Feeb's recipe for Xmas pud.......

Fillet of a fenny snake,

In the caldron boil and bake;

Eye of newt, and toe of frog,

Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,

Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,

Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,—

For a charm of powerful trouble,

Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

is now in truble for copy rights and has to eat all said ingredients while standing on his head....lol...that was my secret recipe x

Do not look into Feebs eyes! She cleaned out the mucko on the bottom and sides of her Cauldron of Luv and dried the ingredients. She then rolled the ingredients in a Zig Zag paper she found in the bottom of her purse and smoked the dried potion. Suddenly her eyes turned hot pink and she is now able to zap anyone with her Hot Pink Laser Eyes, just like Imagine Dragons.

is rather jealous of my pinkness x

NOT jealous of your pinkness..Pinkness is for girls and Princesses and Rock Stars...I am jealous of your Laser Stare.