Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vampirism

LucidElement

zombeikiller

You are combining about 10 different sciences and picking bits out of each that sound cool and trying to piece together parts that fit into your idea of how things should work. This is basically creative fiction, what you are writing here. There's no basis on any real science. None of what you have said is a real possibility...

zombeikiller

You are combining about 10 different sciences and picking bits out of each that sound cool and trying to piece together parts that fit into your idea of how things should work. This is basically creative fiction, what you are writing here. There's no basis on any real science. None of what you have said is a real possibility...

how do u know. whats possible. are u a sientis. do u stud tis or any thing else. and no. im not puting thingthat soucool into this. this is also possible and its crazy to do. unless u try how would u know. are u a genti engnere. tell e how can u back up cm that it is npossible. neither of us will win this debout unless some one try to make what i said. look it up. study up on gentics. thafter u read each document u can find find a gentisis and ask if its possble on what i said. creative. yes. fiction. no. did u know that they said that space travle was not possibleat first. and why was germany 25 year more advance then ny of the other countrys of the time. because of people like me. who have a ideal. also hitler was trying to make a supersolder. now i tl u this don't say it's impossibe unless u try to make it first.

how do u know. whats possible. are u a sientis. do u stud tis or any thing else. and no. im not puting thingthat soucool into this. this is also possible and its crazy to do. unless u try how would u know. are u a genti engnere. tell e how can u back up cm that it is npossible. neither of us will win this debout unless some one try to make what i said. look it up. study up on gentics. thafter u read each document u can find find a gentisis and ask if its possble on what i said. creative. yes. fiction. no. did u know that they said that space travle was not possibleat first. and why was germany 25 year more advance then ny of the other countrys of the time. because of people like me. who have a ideal. also hitler was trying to make a supersolder. now i tl u this don't say it's impossibe unless u try to make it first.

I was in class when i read yours, but i think paul basically summed up everything nicely there.

Much of what youre talking about doesnt make sense, as in some cases youre saying a virus could be created which alters who we are as beings (physically) in order for us to magically evolve into something else, and need something else. Thats not how it works.

We can more or less "back it up", by the fact that you cannot back up anything you say, and are picking and grabbing things randomly and trying to combine them into one idea.

I assume youve read up on genetics, to prove your idea?

Who said space travel wasnt possible? Id like a name please. But even still, thats such an old out dated cop out answer "Well, some people USE to think the world was flat, so..."

Hitler didnt make a super soldier.

No one needs to try and make stuff to prove that it isn't possible. By defination if its impossible how the hell would you go about making it. We say certain things are impossible based on what we know. Space travel was considered impossible because we just didn't have the capabilities yet. At the moment what your claiming is impossible, I don't know about the future, but I doubt it'd happen. Also english may be your second language, but please use the enter button. A spell check and some capitalization would be nice. Just to make it easier to read.

also hitler was trying to make a supersolder. now i tl u this don't say it's impossibe unless u try to make it first.

Please god tell me you're not looking up to Hitler.

-Trix

No one needs to try and make stuff to prove that it isn't possible. By defination if its impossible how the hell would you go about making it. We say certain things are impossible based on what we know. Space travel was considered impossible because we just didn't have the capabilities yet. At the moment what your claiming is impossible, I don't know about the future, but I doubt it'd happen. Also english may be your second language, but please use the enter button. A spell check and some capitalization would be nice. Just to make it easier to read.

Please god tell me you're not looking up to Hitler.

-Trix

ok nu do have to do whi said to prove its possible. and we do have the ecnolgy to do it. and ven't sleep one bit and its 12:18. and i wborn in the usa aenglish is my only langues. and whcan spell wel any ways. and i'm not pickng and grabeing. it's re of a educated guess. and what i siad is possile t no one wants to try make it. i know i don't. a threoy is li a ducated guess. if u sticwith ur beliefs then u achieve greatness and there are many who will stand iur waynd u must endr. untill u can achive what many say u cannot. this is a atcully Quote. don't know from who. and i'm not looking up to hitle and icould are less the did. it wasn't the first time a hallicaust has happend on earth and won't be the last. and i'm prayssing the technolgical breack thoughts. not hitl hw they cold have be ar ore advanced then any other nation. and possible hhyperdrive bnow if they id t declare war on the usa.

NOw i will te u it slowly and re acrityly. as i can.ith lie gibber jabber. bioenginering and gentic engenrg are similer. but one deals with virues and cells

while the her deals in celsand animale tissues. u take the resarch that some scientst are reserching like makeing human hybrids by combineing human dna with animal dna. also te rna stands to. now viruses are made up of rna right. alsosome other things that i don't want to explne. and u can reversehepull of the vies that can kill you tidssues and orgin inside ino somehing that can help u stay alive and some how make it mutte and die if entered nto a human body tat it dosn't belong to. which i think that kind of tech is not yet studyed apon. i read some gentic but i vagely rber somthings becasue i rented them from the local lybary. but ya that and some oher functions i don't care to explane because i'm very tired rignow. see ya later.

Ok, I'm going to try to pick my way through this. Yes, I am a scientist. Yes, I have studied recombinant DNA and chemistry and biology. I'm not sure what soucool is :hmm: .

I was wrong when I said these things weren't possible, what I should have said was it's not possible the way you are speculating. There are many things we know that dont have to be tested to know what will happen, this is why science is so useful. We can take an observation of one thing, combine it with what we have observed about other things and formulate a chain of causality that lets us assume what will happen. Is this sometimes wrong, yes. Is it sometimes incomplete? Yes. But it's based on real time study, not pure conjecture and junk science.

I would love to read these documents you claim prove what you're saying. Please provide a resource list or link to these documents so that we can all read them as I have requested twice now.

One of Science's greatest virtues is it's openness to self correction. The more we learn, the better we get at learning. Coming up with some half cocked theory and then saying "Hey, I just thought it up, you figure out how it works!" is not science. It's creative fiction. Like a comic book. "Hey, I thought a guy who gets mutated by a spider. You all figure out if it could work." That's creative fiction.

Why are you guys bothering to argue scientific and genetic theory with someone who can't spell or type one single coherent sentence?

It's not a winning proposition.

Edited by Moonie2012

Why are you guys bothering to argue scientific and genetic theory with someone who can't spell or type one single coherent sentence?

It's not a winning proposition.

I'm at work and it's very slow. And misinformation presented without opposition might as well be truth to some people. So by crying foul, it helps me believe that in some small way, I am helping fight ignorance.

I'm at work and it's very slow. And misinformation presented without opposition might as well be truth to some people. So by crying foul, it helps me believe that in some small way, I am helping fight ignorance.

I can appreciate that, but frankly anybody who reads that mess (if they can) and believe it as truth pretty much deserve to wallow in ignorance.

IMO spelling and grammar go farther towards making (or breaking) an argument than actual facts do.:lol:

Edited by Moonie2012

I can appreciate that, but frankly anybody who reads that mess (if they can) and believe it as truth pretty much deserve to wallow in ignorance.

IMO spelling and grammar go farther towards making (or breaking) an argument than actual facts do.:lol:

Fair enough. Lol

...why the hell would you want to create a vampire?

Duh, to hunt your missing werewolf.

Jeesh.

:P

Nibs

• Like 1

...why the hell would you want to create a vampire?

Spite, as with all great creations. To spite those who said it couldn't be done.

I suck at researh. so had a freind of mine do it for me. bad ideal so i gave up and stumbled apon this place. i'm looking for a site. o yes this is all congeter. and i live in the usa and I'm 19 years old. and i was tired and my cpu was slow because another one was on at the time. OH and i just wanted to see if e was any S guys out there. S= Sceintist. and i ask what kind of work do u do. are u a bioligest a cryptozulogest or what? and not every one can spell so good. u know. and are u a perfessor at a university or a theacher in highschool? what i wanted to know was it possible to make something so obsered that people would call crazy or improbabole. I am looking for sites for such a thing to exsist but keep going to fourms like this. sorry aging and no offense but i'mot picking and chooseing things from books but i am looking for results if a virues has been reversed engenered. and i'm useing all i remeber from books i read on things like this. u could look itup to if u want. sorry about the crazy talk. i wasn't in my right mind. i was tired then and am no way tired right now. LOL and what not.

cngeture i ment.

I suck at researh. so had a freind of mine do it for me. bad ideal so i gave up and stumbled apon this place. i'm looking for a site. o yes this is all congeter. and i live in the usa and I'm 19 years old. and i was tired and my cpu was slow because another one was on at the time. OH and i just wanted to see if e was any S guys out there. S= Sceintist. and i ask what kind of work do u do. are u a bioligest a cryptozulogest or what? and not every one can spell so good. u know. and are u a perfessor at a university or a theacher in highschool? what i wanted to know was it possible to make something so obsered that people would call crazy or improbabole. I am looking for sites for such a thing to exsist but keep going to fourms like this. sorry aging and no offense but i'mot picking and chooseing things from books but i am looking for results if a virues has been reversed engenered. and i'm useing all i remeber from books i read on things like this. u could look itup to if u want. sorry about the crazy talk. i wasn't in my right mind. i was tired then and am no way tired right now. LOL and what not.

cngeture i ment.

I dont think you can bring up scientists and say "So are you a biologists (real science), or a cryptozoologist (not really real science)"

I dont think you can bring up scientists and say "So are you a biologists (real science), or a cryptozoologist (not really real science)"

it is a science occupation. because they study the habbits and bones of animales and stuff.

unless u can prove it not to be a sceince. i would then belieave it. but the sientific comunity has said it was aform of sceince. i think?

i feel like i am reading a 4 chan post....

Whats a 4 chan post?

it is a science occupation. because they study the habbits and bones of animales and stuff.

unless u can prove it not to be a sceince. i would then belieave it. but the sientific comunity has said it was aform of sceince. i think?

I personally dont know any scientists who have claimed it to be an Actual Science, on par with something like biology.

It's more like a... faux-science.

ya i know. but it's still a sceince all the same. which if put in biolgy it would work.

if one wants to acheive greatness. then one must do things tat seem impossible. Oh and if i was a wrld leader of a country i would fund such a project.

who knows the us goverment may be trying to make a immortallity serum. for one thing. the only thing keeping use rom liveing almost for ever is te natural toxians that our blood cells produce and then die that way. other then that little problem we are mortal. let evolution or abdaption take it's couse i don't think so. i want to speed it up and try to expand a life to go as far as it can. or zombies. to bad i don't know how to do such hings. and it could cause zombie. LOL

if one wants to acheive greatness. then one must do things tat seem impossible. Oh and if i was a wrld leader of a country i would fund such a project.

who knows the us goverment may be trying to make a immortallity serum. for one thing. the only thing keeping use rom liveing almost for ever is te natural toxians that our blood cells produce and then die that way. other then that little problem we are mortal. let evolution or abdaption take it's couse i don't think so. i want to speed it up and try to expand a life to go as far as it can. or zombies. to bad i don't know how to do such hings. and it could cause zombie. LOL

Oh and also the desies and gun fire and murders.