Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vampirism

LucidElement

if one wants to acheive greatness. then one must do things tat seem impossible. Oh and if i was a wrld leader of a country i would fund such a project.

who knows the us goverment may be trying to make a immortallity serum. for one thing. the only thing keeping use rom liveing almost for ever is te natural toxians that our blood cells produce and then die that way. other then that little problem we are mortal. let evolution or abdaption take it's couse i don't think so. i want to speed it up and try to expand a life to go as far as it can. or zombies. to bad i don't know how to do such hings. and it could cause zombie. LOL

What do zombies have to do with eternal life? Theyre dead.

And it wouldnt cause zombies at all. Its immortality, not being dead, but still walking.

Besides, immortality could cause Massive over population.

Read this book: - "The Science of Vampires" by Katherine Ramsland :)

edit: There is a science behind "blood" vampires. The book will give you all the info you want. You can probably get it on Amazon.

Awesome book! Also, just a loose tie-in with the vamp subculture is the true crime novel by Aphrodite Jones called The Embrace about a small group of "vampires" who killed the parents of one of their members.

What do zombies have to do with eternal life? Theyre dead.

And it wouldnt cause zombies at all. Its immortality, not being dead, but still walking.

Besides, immortality could cause Massive over population.

if one was to mess up on it. it could cause them to go made and eat peopel. LOL.

and over population is not a factor rght now. i never said they would not be killable. or immune to the desises that can kill human. just that u c live forever till u do die. by something killing you. thus such things can be done. bu to a extent.

So basically, immortal in the sense of not aging. I agree with Mulder, something like that would create a huge over abundance of people. We're already nearing seven billion, if not already (6,697,254,041 - 2008). Imagine if the 155,000 people that died every day didn't die -- regardless of what they died from. Then consider that more people are being born every day than are dying. That's a LOT of people! That is TOO MANY people. Ten billion is our climax point in population growth, that is all the world can sustain. We're rapidly approaching it as it is, without the needed "benefits" of immortality.

if one was to mess up on it. it could cause them to go made and eat peopel. LOL.

and over population is not a factor rght now. i never said they would not be killable. or immune to the desises that can kill human. just that u c live forever till u do die. by something killing you. thus such things can be done. bu to a extent.

You didnt answer my questions.

And over population is a factor.

Also, youre not quite immortal if you are subject to mortal problems. But, nothing is immortal.

ya i know. but it's still a sceince all the same. which if put in biolgy it would work.

She said Faux-science, do you know what Faux means? Fake, cheap imitation. In other words fiction mate...

if one wants to acheive greatness. then one must do things tat seem impossible. Oh and if i was a wrld leader of a country i would fund such a project.

who knows the us goverment may be trying to make a immortallity serum. for one thing. the only thing keeping use rom liveing almost for ever is te natural toxians that our blood cells produce and then die that way. other then that little problem we are mortal. let evolution or abdaption take it's couse i don't think so. i want to speed it up and try to expand a life to go as far as it can. or zombies. to bad i don't know how to do such hings. and it could cause zombie. LOL

If somehow the world leaders did create this wonder serum, do you honestly think the everyday person would be able to obtain it? It would be solely reserved for the "important people" or the higher ranking leaders who basically dominate the world. Man is power hungry, and what a perfect way inflict more restraints on the average everyday person.

Immortality means indestructible basically, so if something can be destroyed then it's not immortal. Incidentally I stand by my opinion that even the Vampires of Hollywood are not truly immortal. For they can be destroyed...one way or another.

She said Faux-science, do you know what Faux means? Fake, cheap imitation. In other words fiction mate...

If somehow the world leaders did create this wonder serum, do you honestly think the everyday person would be able to obtain it? It would be solely reserved for the "important people" or the higher ranking leaders who basically dominate the world. Man is power hungry, and what a perfect way inflict more restraints on the average everyday person.

Immortality means indestructible basically, so if something can be destroyed then it's not immortal. Incidentally I stand by my opinion that even the Vampires of Hollywood are not truly immortal. For they can be destroyed...one way or another.

true the world leaders would. but that would lead to complet and total civil war all across our world. and who wants that? and immortallity dosn't really mean industrctable. it just means u live forever. and i'm thinking if one was t be immortal then they would be able to be killable. now u rember those people that have gentical desie or problems to grow hair all over there body in abundance. they where called a werewolf and killed alot. so lets say there are vampires. but not the kind people think of. lets say they have a desies that cause them to loose iron and some other things that can not be treated by normal meds of today. that they need blood to gain such things. such they drink either animal blood or human like the elcubacabra. which could be a human. instide of a monster or beast. that vampirisum is a gentic desiease. ok. and pardon my spelling aging.

true the world leaders would. but that would lead to complet and total civil war all across our world. and who wants that? and immortallity dosn't really mean industrctable. it just means u live forever. and i'm thinking if one was t be immortal then they would be able to be killable. now u rember those people that have gentical desie or problems to grow hair all over there body in abundance. they where called a werewolf and killed alot. so lets say there are vampires. but not the kind people think of. lets say they have a desies that cause them to loose iron and some other things that can not be treated by normal meds of today. that they need blood to gain such things. such they drink either animal blood or human like the elcubacabra. which could be a human. instide of a monster or beast. that vampirisum is a gentic desiease. ok. and pardon my spelling aging.

When were they killed? Where? Source please.

If people had some 'disease' that resulted in them lacking iron, and people needed it badly to live, then they Wouldnt Know, At All, that it was from iron in their blood. If they didnt have the tech to diagnose the fact they were losing lead in their body or have meds to fix it, they probably wouldnt know they needed more lead (say from blood) to begin with. But, they should just go eat some raisins instead.

Vampirism is not a genetic disease.

"Immortal" means that one is not a mortal being, and being mortal indicates that you can die. An immortal being cannot be killed by any means; consider the gods, the gods cannot die. The Greek gods who do wrongly are sent to Tartaros, because they cannot be killed, to live in eternal imprisonment. That is what it is to be immortal, there is no worldly or other worldly power that can kill you, because being immortal, you are neither worldly or otherworldly. Someone can cut off your head, but magic keeps them bound together, or otherwise you'd just sprout a new one.

Edited by Stormcrow

When were they killed? Where? Source please.

If people had some 'disease' that resulted in them lacking iron, and people needed it badly to live, then they Wouldnt Know, At All, that it was from iron in their blood. If they didnt have the tech to diagnose the fact they were losing lead in their body or have meds to fix it, they probably wouldnt know they needed more lead (say from blood) to begin with. But, they should just go eat some raisins instead.

Vampirism is not a genetic disease.

there was a so called wolf man in fance. he killed 132 people. untill he was killed. look it up. they also have it on the history channal.

and who knows. we could have wiped all vampires with such a desies. because of such a fear. thus leading us to to belive they where not rel. or one in a billion chances some one will have it? in this time line.

"Immortal" means that one is not a mortal being, and being mortal indicates that you can die. An immortal being cannot be killed by any means; consider the gods, the gods cannot die. The Greek gods who do wrongly are sent to Tartaros, because they cannot be killed, to live in eternal imprisonment. That is what it is to be immortal, there is no worldly or other worldly power that can kill you, because being immortal, you are neither worldly or otherworldly. Someone can cut off your head, but magic keeps them bound together, or otherwise you'd just sprout a new one.

i'n not rfering to magic. or gods. a mortal who is like a immortal. but can die. lets call them that which can live longer then those who can't.

i'm talking gentically. so we as humans can live longer. but not over populate this world. k

there was a so called wolf man in fance. he killed 132 people. untill he was killed. look it up. they also have it on the history channal.

and who knows. we could have wiped all vampires with such a desies. because of such a fear. thus leading us to to belive they where not rel. or one in a billion chances some one will have it? in this time line.

I dont wanna look it up. Youre supposed to give the link since i asked you.

Are you talking about the Beast of Gevaudan? Or the man who wore the wolf pelt and claimed he was a wolf? Please give me a link.

Also, the history channel isnt always the best source of info.

We cant wipe out something that isnt real. Theres no evidence for a vampire, or vampire "gene".

I dont wanna look it up. Youre supposed to give the link since i asked you.

Are you talking about the Beast of Gevaudan? Or the man who wore the wolf pelt and claimed he was a wolf? Please give me a link.

Also, the history channel isnt always the best source of info.

We cant wipe out something that isnt real. Theres no evidence for a vampire, or vampire "gene".

true we can't clam there ever was a vamp gene. but we can clam that almost all over the world like japan and india and other countrys like mexico have histoy orstorys of vampires. so how do we know. and i know for a fact that one of my freinds said vampires where alwaysknown befor dracula. he was considered a vampire and people saw him as on. but he wasn't.

but i only whatch it on the history channle. and they are suppose to tell history. it is mostly accurate. i'll see which one it was. online and tell u. ok?

true we can't clam there ever was a vamp gene. but we can clam that almost all over the world like japan and india and other countrys like mexico have histoy orstorys of vampires. so how do we know. and i know for a fact that one of my freinds said vampires where alwaysknown befor dracula. he was considered a vampire and people saw him as on. but he wasn't.

but i only whatch it on the history channle. and they are suppose to tell history. it is mostly accurate. i'll see which one it was. online and tell u. ok?

Yeah, they were around before bram stokers dracula. And they were FAR different than the modern vampires. They were more or less just walking corpses.

Its not always accurate.

i'n not rfering to magic. or gods. a mortal who is like a immortal. but can die. lets call them that which can live longer then those who can't.

i'm talking gentically. so we as humans can live longer. but not over populate this world. k

Then that's not immortality.

Then that's not immortality.

i never siad it was every true immortallity. i said to live long. fool. we know that true immortals are not real. other then god.

Yeah, they were around before bram stokers dracula. And they were FAR different than the modern vampires. They were more or less just walking corpses.

Its not always accurate.

agreed. oh and if u want to lission to a vampire song. i like this one. i like the beat.

heres a link to lission to the song.

I dont want to listen to a "vampire" song.

*facepalm*

what?

I dont want to listen to a "vampire" song.

my bad i forgot i wasreplying to u. hahahahha

*facepalm*

and again. what? facepalm what. i don't see a palm. LOL.

and again. what? facepalm what. i don't see a palm. LOL.

Facepalm!

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

When one isnt enough.

• Like 1

JAJA AGENT MULDER DID A JOKE!.. lol :w00t::w00t:

Thank you.

Im here till Thursday.