Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

T-3: Rise Of The Machines

Magikman

It isn't due out until next August, but here's a site that is showing a trailer to Terminator 3. Sorry, Real player format only, but there's also over 10 minutes of behind the scenes footage as an extra bonus. Plenty of Arnie for the ladies, and Kristanna Loken (T3) *drool* for the guys.

Although Linda Hamilton is still a hottie. wub.gif

CLICK HERE

Magikman smile.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dowdy

• Ronin6th

• Saru

• HistPV1

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Terminator 3 is going to be a big hit next summer. cool.gif

Lets hope it lives up to it's predecessors. rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif Ah that's another one to add to the list that is ever growing and I still haven't seen Harry Potter or Two Towers yet!!! unsure.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Urgh...I could finally watch it...Urgh it doesn't make me eager to see it...

Hey...Where's Edward Furlong, and Linda Hamilton???

• 3 weeks later...

its got to be difficult explaining why they keep using the same beat up old terminator model when they keep coming out with the better ones? hopefully it will be a decent film huh.gif

Sorry if I offend anyone but I think it will not live up to the sequel considering the enemy is a female. Remember... Terminator self destruct itself in T-2, there better be a good plot as to why he is back.

If it's a prequel, about the rise of the machines, it would make good sense as to why he's still around.

Not sure why they keep using the same model... the original trailers for T2 implied, visually, that all T-800s, when designed to look as humans, have that make up. Then again, wouldn't be notice eventually?

http://www.mjyoung.net/time/terminat.html

Good site about the time travel in Terminator.

• 3 months later...

Terminator is sooo cool! I loved the first two and can't wait for #3. The commecials on TV are outstanding!

Welcome to the Forum, Jason_Voorhees168!user posted image

Yes, looking forward to number 3.Going by the trailer it's gonna be a doozy!

Thanx for that Jason V and welcome!! bounce.gifwavey.gifbounce.gifwavey.gifbounce.gifwavey.gif

Judgment day was so cool, Robert Patrick so evilish and scaring, I hope it will be at least as good!

Let's see what a blond cyborg is worth! wink.gif

if your wondering how can there be another terminator movie after he self destructed himself, well....

in the second movie when T-800 is fighting T-1000 (in the last fight scene), the T-1000 puts the T-800's arm in one of the gear cogs - T-800 can't get out so he uses that huge steel pole and rips his arm off and goes after him with the pole

remember...

(with his arm caught in the cog, and forgetting to destroy that, someone will find that and the whole process of armageddon will start again)

I downloaded an alternate ending for Terminator 2 on KaZaA, i'm not sure if it's on DVD or not but if it isn't, and you haven't got the DVD, i really recommend you get this. (they would of used this ending if there was going to be no sequal - it's ends in the future and john connor is a senator) It's only 18Mb

You can tell it's real because it has linda hamilton in it

Dowdy,

There's something like that on the DVD, but I'm not sure if it's the same one. On the DVD 'alternative ending', Sarah Connor is an old woman sitting on a park bench talking about how the apocalypse never happened.

I don't think John Connor was in it though, so it may be a different one to the one you describe.

I would download it, but 18 megabytes is far too big for a 56k modem.

yep, that's the same one - you just see a glimpse of john connor playing with his son and Sarah Connor tells that her son is a senator

18Mb isn't that big. I downloaded spiderman when i had 56k and that's over 300Mb!!

From the trailers alone this movie looks so bad it has to be seen! The lines are so damn cheesy! Granted its Arnie doing what Arnie does best, but when you hear him belt out “She’ll be back”, or “John Connor, it is time” you just have to cringe and laugh. With one-lines like that, there’s no doubt this will be the cheesy summer box office smash! whistling.gif