Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UM-Bot

Modern life

2 posts in this topic

Jann Burner: Watching television and movies, reading books and magazines, as well as observing people in the street, I can almost see a spiritual power sculpting the human entity; turning it first this way and then that way, pushing in at one point, pulling, stretching and stressing points and aspects here and there. Meanwhile, we humans continue to strut about the stage and see things as individual threats or rewards or phenomena, isolated and interesting but utterly disconnected one from the other. We fail to recognize even the simplest patterns. We seem utterly unconcerned as well as unconscious of the fact that we are being turned upon a heavenly lathe.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

Life in human form is a change stage; a zone of opportunity in which the brain is used much the same as a starter engine for a jet aircraft. We use the brain to activate and access the Mind when in material form. But, if we refuse to utilize this option, and uses the brain merely as a maintenance computer for the body, then we lose the opportunity to change and to grow. It is difficult if not impossible for the entity to change and to grow in a non corporeal state because it is within a timeless dimension. In order to grow, one needs to operate within a specific zone of time, the same as, in order to expand a muscle, one needs gravity to push against. This is why there is such pressure to appear in this earth frame. Life within a gravitational field, within a time zone is like Nautilus training for the Mind.

This is a very good article, well put and I like the fact that you have jarred my mind a bit....thanks.

peace

mark