Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unintentionally creepy stuff

Moonspectre

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moonspectre

• DevilCatGirl

• my_psychosis

• Nims

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anybody who finds something creepy that should not be creepy, Just post it here. Like this oddity...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU9W7Qo1T6M

"Nice tomato - I'll save that for my sandwich!" :wacko: Can you say "child toucher"? I need to go take a shower now....I feel dirty for watching that.

Good find! :P

"Nice tomato - I'll save that for my sandwich!" :wacko: Can you say "child toucher"? I need to go take a shower now....I feel dirty for watching that.

Good find! :P

OK 2 things here

First Who forgets to breath?

But more importantly

BAD TOUCH BAD TOUCH

Ok everybody lets try to forget what I just posted by watching the video to one of my favourite songs. Private Universe by Crowded House is a great song but I could never understand why the video was so disturbingly eerie! Based upon the aboriginal dreamtime myth I think. This was out the year I was born, 1993 was a magical year. Also the lead singer, Neil Finn, Looks strangely similar to me. Bizzare...

Edited by Moonspectre

That Humpty Dumpty was a crackhead... :wacko:

What about this guy:

That Humpty Dumpty was a crackhead...

True Cat Girl, True! And if ye think that will give nightmares, Do not watch this video!

True Cat Girl, True! And if ye think that will give nightmares, Do not watch this video!

Oh dear GAWD...the Wiggles give me nightmares anyway! :D

How bout this freak:

Anybody who finds something creepy that should not be creepy, Just post it here. Like this oddity... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU9W7Qo1T6M

'Everything is terrible' is filled with this sort of thing (the kids section is a goldmine of creepy):

http://www.everythingisterrible.com/search/label/kids?max-results=20

this isn't as good as Yoga farm, but still one of my favorites:

This is a very important song sung by Lindsey Buckingham from Fleetwood mac, It's his new song.

This is a very important song sung by Lindsey Buckingham from Fleetwood mac, It's his new song.

But it's okay to leave with a stranger in a fancy red corvette, right? :P

And supposedly child snatchers ALWAYS look normal - they never have molestaches. :w00t:

And now for a public service announcement from the Humane Society on the importance of spaying & neutering your pets:

These kids have to actually unhinge a velcro flap in the "mother's" nether regions, reach in to pull out the babies, then shove them back in for the next litter....disturbing... :wacko: :wacko:

Dayum! Watching babies shouldn't make you want to smash things with a baseball bat. :blink:

The video to the song, Only talking sense by the Finn brothers. I only just listened to this song a few days ago for the first time, Yet another beautiful song from Neil and Tim but why the creepy themes I forever question? I love these guys voices, The words mean so much to me as if I'm connected to the lyrics.

• 2 months later...