Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you leave Earth or stay?

As long as my daughter could come, I wouldn't even hesitate! Who needs to pack!?

Now this is a treat to start all Treats ! How the HEck have you been glorybebe ! We all Miss you ! Hows Du-Canada? and your family?

post-68971-0-15430700-1312939245_thumb.j

Now this is a treat to start all Treats ! How the HEck have you been glorybebe ! We all Miss you ! Hows Du-Canada? and your family?

Been pretty good, you!? We are finally having amazing weather. Work is kind of blah, that's why I wouldn't hesitate to go on a vacation to another planet! LOL!

I am not Inbred, and I have never Murdered anyone, I dont know where you got that out of my Abduction report, I am Not A schitzophrenic, I am actually quite Normal, I grew up a Normal kid despite what happened at age 8-9 and I think it only made me stronger.

??? I never suggested you were an inbred or murderer, in fact I was defending you as I thought the comments were out of order and inappropriate.

??? I never suggested you were an inbred or murderer, in fact I was defending you as I thought the comments were out of order and inappropriate.

sorry that was stated towards the other fellow, I must have clicked wrong post. I am sorry, and thank you.

The premise is this:

Friendly aliens, invite you to go with them for a universe exploring trip and return to their home world.

Life would be very interesting and life with them would be very ideal and your lifespan would be increased to a couple of hundred years.

The only catch is, you can never return to Earth.

Do you go anyway, or do you stay.

A 3rd option, i am curious about is how many would go, but only if they could return to Earth.

Im constantly haunted by the feeling 'I should travel', Depending on what im going through or what Im feeling at the lets say 'given moment when asked' id make my decision at that moment. Awesome n all as it sounds, If I wasnt able to return then whats the point in going, unless these friendly aliens have really fit women that thats my answer settles 'yes' hahaha

• 1 year later...

If this modern civilisation is still on is verge of self destroying itself and I would have aliens giving me that chance? In the case that they are truly benevolent, I would accept this one way ticket whitout any doubt!

Edited by Bildr

I would go with them. What's worse than the planet that I live on now?

Though, I hope they are very attractive looking aliens...cough, cough.

Doesn't matter though, they can be a pile of slime with eyes and I would go with them. I LOVE taking risks and doing something out of the ordinary.

• 3 weeks later...

Only if I can bring my family, friends, and love ones along with me. I would get to choose who I want to come, like my father and mother, my brothers and sisters, my girlfriend and friends, etc etc... I would need human companionship to not go insane.

Edited by Uncle Sam

I bet quite a Few Million people would take E.T up on a Trip outta the Solar System !

:alien::tu::alien:

I would go. I think about what you would see and learn from other ET'S. To live longer, explore space, to see things that you never would.

Nuff siad then Let Start Sending out our S.O.S. ! :whistle:

Sending out an SOS, THe Police right ?

I would go if they can help me, I have pills I need to take so if they can copy them or make it so I dont need them anymore I should be fine. What kind of food would they have? Hope it won't make me sick and die :P

Edited by kevink

Would xbox live and the internet work on their planet? i need to check this site and play xbox soooooooo

Not only that, but if they WANTED me, and sailed through space, across interstellar distances, to get me, they would just take me.

I wonder If they take you and when you make it to their planet,Would you be the only human there?Would it be like Your one of the chosen few?Wouldn't it make you wonder why and what it was that they needed from you so bad that they Came here to get you and take you back risking life and limb?

Only if we could get NFL Ticket wherever we end up.

Just imagin this for a second,What if you could start an intersteler planetary League I.P.L. Just imagin the Players.

not sure if i already posted on this back then but i would definitely stay on the earth with earthlings. no desire to explore or live on another planet even if the aliens are friendly. i just got my yard and garden the way i like it and the weather's pretty good here.

I have experiences with Ufonaughts from the age of four and proof on my leg. I am ready for the next time.

So, I would leave Earth in a heartbeat. I have Seen both sides-more things change; more they the same.