Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone have any more information about thing?

MasterOfGhost

Anyone have any information on the fact or faked: paranormal files - night crawler in the program that came on today?

It was some stick-like thing that trekked across the ground, and the guy who made the video was named "jose"?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterOfGhost

• Sakari

• emberlake

• realmcutter

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Need more info... :blink:

i don't watch the whole fact or faked show because they don't thoroughly investigate or even experiment and assume way to much with little evidence or testing. I could barely watch half an episode without wanting to punch my television on how "professional" they said they were but on how "stupid" they were acting. But if i do find anything on that i'll share it

Need more info... :blink:

Thats all i have, its pretty obvious if i didn't add more to the original post. <_<

may have been just a giant stick bug, they do get pretty big. But we do need any/more info, try checking youtube for the vid.

Edited by realmcutter

Also, search and see if the show has a website with pictures or clips on it.

Thats all i have, its pretty obvious if i didn't add more to the original post. <_<

I apologize. I didn't mean to come off sounding snarky.

I understand. I can't be of any help to you without more info because I didn't watch the show.

However, I figure another member may be along soon to try and help you.

Again I apologize.

Welcome to UM.

:)

Edited by emberlake

may have been just a giant stick bug, they do get pretty big. But we do need any/more info, try checking youtube for the vid.

Couldn't been, i seen stickbugs on the camera. and you can really tell the difference between a stickbug and something paranormal

All i found was a torrent from a torrent website about the episode, couldn't do me no good, or i could try to upload it to youtube.

I'm new here... but anyway, here's my theory.

Is it possible it could have been some sort of waterfowl, something stork-like? Waterfowl sometimes walk in an odd penguin-like way and it almost seem to have wings hanging off of it...Maybe the video has been so overused that it makes it look especially odd. I also found it interesting that their weird search in the trees led them to a small lake. Maybe they were tracking birds that flew away.

I'm new here... but anyway, here's my theory.

Is it possible it could have been some sort of waterfowl, something stork-like? Waterfowl sometimes walk in an odd penguin-like way and it almost seem to have wings hanging off of it...Maybe the video has been so overused that it makes it look especially odd. I also found it interesting that their weird search in the trees led them to a small lake. Maybe they were tracking birds that flew away.

Maybe, But what would it be doing so close to residence, with no nearby water and plus why would it stick around with dogs barking at it? If its possible, thats one brave waterfowl

Maybe, But what would it be doing so close to residence, with no nearby water and plus why would it stick around with dogs barking at it? If its possible, thats one brave waterfowl

Living in South Texas, we see all kinds of water birds come through and they've been in our yard and hanging out in the front grass where I work as people walk by. In any case, it is a creepy video.

Living in South Texas, we see all kinds of water birds come through and they've been in our yard and hanging out in the front grass where I work as people walk by. In any case, it is a creepy video.

Well, we can call this case "BUSTED".

This is about the best video I could find. It doesn't appear to have been uploaded too many places.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh5MM4fEBWM

Not really sure what is in the video though, it is pretty creepy.

Well, I watched the episode last night and the nightcrawler part was not that good. The video was obvious to me that it was a hoax. Just looked like someone with a sheet over them. Nothing less nothing more. As far as the thermal image. I get so annoyed at people walking around in the woods or desert at night with thermal imaging camera and thinking every heat signature they get is paranormal. Maybe it was, but lets be realistic here. You are in the woods or desert at night with a million other animals walking around. Of course you are going to get heat signatures. Especially when you are obviously next to a watering hole with obvious animal trails entering and exiting the area. Some of the cast I like, and think are more level headed. The one guy that was out walking around with the thermal imager on the night crawler part is a joke. He reaches to try and make everything paranormal. The show itself is interesting enough to watch, and I will watch it again, but I take it with a grain of salt.

Mike

I'm not saying it wasn't a hoax but I can't figure out how it could have been someone with a sheet over them. Unless I'm not looking at it right, they'd have to be skinny as hell with a very odd body shape. It just doesn't look like natural movement for a person. I know the video could have been messed with afterward but that Jose guy seemed sincerely unsettled and not the type to take the time to edit a surveillance video. That being said, I have no idea what I think that is. If it was someone else messing with the family I can't figure out what they did.

I agree about the thermal cam though. 1. It could have been dozens of different animals, 2. They should have made their way over there to see if there were any signs of what it was.

I'm not saying it wasn't a hoax but I can't figure out how it could have been someone with a sheet over them. Unless I'm not looking at it right, they'd have to be skinny as hell with a very odd body shape. It just doesn't look like natural movement for a person. I know the video could have been messed with afterward but that Jose guy seemed sincerely unsettled and not the type to take the time to edit a surveillance video. That being said, I have no idea what I think that is. If it was someone else messing with the family I can't figure out what they did.

I agree about the thermal cam though. 1. It could have been dozens of different animals, 2. They should have made their way over there to see if there were any signs of what it was.

It couldn't have been a hoax or some sort of animal, its too skinny, it's just a weird shape for any sort of animal, You can't deny this, It's too weird looking to deny, because everyone knows its too weird looking for any animal god created besides it itself.

Anyone have any information on the fact or faked: paranormal files - night crawler in the program that came on today?

It was some stick-like thing that trekked across the ground, and the guy who made the video was named "jose"?

I don't know anything about it except what I also saw on that show, but it is very interesting. Trying to find out what I can myself!

Well, to say that it absolutely could not have been a hoax is not thinking clearly. Anything can be a hoax, especially with the technology we have today. I just don't see where anyone can call this real after watching nothing but a grainy, very bad, video of something walking across a yard. Hey, if somehow it turns out to be some strange creature never before seen by science then I will gladly admit I was wrong, but I really don't think I am. Now the guy that had the film, maybe he doesn't know what it is, maybe someone else pulled a prank on him, hell it could have been a midget on stilts for all I know. Thats it, someone needs to find out if this fellow has any midget friends.LOL

Mike

Well, to say that it absolutely could not have been a hoax is not thinking clearly. Anything can be a hoax, especially with the technology we have today. I just don't see where anyone can call this real after watching nothing but a grainy, very bad, video of something walking across a yard. Hey, if somehow it turns out to be some strange creature never before seen by science then I will gladly admit I was wrong, but I really don't think I am. Now the guy that had the film, maybe he doesn't know what it is, maybe someone else pulled a prank on him, hell it could have been a midget on stilts for all I know. Thats it, someone needs to find out if this fellow has any midget friends.LOL

Mike

Re-watch the video, your clearly thinking in the box, think outside the box. thats no midget.

Here is a "similar" one in santa rosa....it is next to the kid in background.......I only had about 10 minutes to investigate on-line....And I have found more than that scifi show......lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOBYRhvm6qY

Here is a "similar" one in santa rosa....it is next to the kid in background.......I only had about 10 minutes to investigate on-line....And I have found more than that scifi show......lol

OMG look at that little fellow ... is that just the cutest little thing you've ever seen in the unexplained world or what?

If it's not computer generated, then thats quite a little wonder. :)

.I only had about 10 minutes to investigate on-line....And I have found more than that scifi show......lol

No offense intended towards you, but a chimp smashing away at a keyboard could do

more "investigating" than this particular SyFy show. :P

Only watched the episode that had this video in it. Interesting to see more than

one clear video taped ecounter with this thing. At the very least (if it is a hoax)

I commend the hoaxers for thinking outside the box.