Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Check out this photo

OreoSuicide

Does anyone know a lot about photography? This picture was taken with a digital camera and I just wondered if this kind of anomally is common. I'm not saying it's anything paranormal as I'm not a technical person and it may be quite usual for things like this to appear on the odd photo or two. The reason I found it quite strange was that out of all the photos that I had taken this should be the one that showed the anomally ( a girl fell to her death at this spot the previous year ). It could just be my halo I guess! devil.gif

post-10-1089905401.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoSuicide

• Falco Rex

• Nikolaos

• hunterkiller2001

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know alot about this type of thing either, but did the person taking the photo have long hair? or perhaps really hairy hands????

Just a thought grin2.gif

It could be the sun reflecting on the lens i guess...or it could be a spirit ball that was in movement while you took the picture..doesnt look much like a halo though

The camera strap doesn't reach over the top of the camera so I can rule that one out, it wasn't taken on a particularly bright day so chances are it's not a glare from the sun, my partner took it and she does have long hair so that could be a possible explanation. thumbsup.gif

Cute picture wink2.gif

It could be a hair. Looks similar to a photo i took a while back when my hair got in the way

Hard to say. It could be a hair, or an orb, or a reflection. You never know. Kinda fun to guess at it though. tongue.gif

Digital cameras are famous for their flares and orbs. The least little thing can cause some kind of picture anomaly..

looks to me like it was the lord, the guy sure does work in mysterious ways after all, and to project such a fine ray of light onto this guys head is a sure sign that his aim is not going astray, what a guy

thumbsup.gif to the big fella upstairs, keep em coming lord

I don't see how it could be hair? Maybe a thumb or finger print? Or a smudge on the camera lens? Yeah I agree it's fun to guess at it.

Could it be that you are the Messiah that they foretold of in ancient times?

i left the edges rough (instead of blending them) so you could see it better..

p-h-o-t-o--s-h-o-p

it can be a flare, a fluke, or a problem with a digital camera.. i'm just doing this to show you the effect can be made in about 45 seconds, and 3 layers

post-10-1089946563.jpg

Edited by hunterkiller2001

i'm just doing this to show you the effect can be made in about 45 seconds, and 3 layers

2 layers for me. wink2.gif

Hair, dust, the lens strap, Photoshop, or a ghost. All but the last seem likely. thumbsup.gif

actually, i was saying 3 layers because the 3rd would be used to blend the edge in an give it that smooth "natural" look..

your kinda jumpy... aren't ya?

actually, i was saying 3 layers because the 3rd would be used to blend the edge in an give it that smooth "natural" look..

your kinda jumpy... aren't ya?

Now that I think about it, it was actually going to be four layers. I forgot to count the orriginal picture's layer. O.O *slaps self* (I'm still thinking it was the strap. I've seen WAY too many pictures like that.)

Could it be that you are the Messiah that they foretold of in ancient times?

Behold, I say unto you...nae...I am not David Koresh!

notworthy.gif