Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Greenpeace Close BP Petrol Stations In London

village_idiot

Greenpeace activists say they have shut down every BP petrol station in London, putting up signs saying: "Closed.Moving beyond petroleum". arrow3.gifRead more...
:blink: Nice...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• village_idiot

• Belial

• danielost

• thatgrimlife

Top Posters In This Topic

so is greenpeace going to feed and cloth all of these people they just put out of work and dont forget their families too.

so is greenpeace going to feed and cloth all of these people they just put out of work and dont forget their families too.

As much as I hate to side with Greenpeace, BP is not looking too good right now. Their lack of progress and blatant lies regarding the Gulf spill has definitely put them in a real bad position with countless environmental groups.

As much as I hate to side with Greenpeace, BP is not looking too good right now. Their lack of progress and blatant lies regarding the Gulf spill has definitely put them in a real bad position with countless environmental groups.

Regardless, Greenpeace should still do something for the families they've just affected. It's not THEIR fault that the big wigs upstairs screwed things up.

All oil companies do much and the same as BP just that BP got caught out.

As for these 'greenies' what a stupid stunt to pull, all they really want to do is further there own advertising via stupid stunts ;)

I just wonder how many of those idiots drive in vehicles using oil? wear clothing made from oil? yeah right, there 'greenies' alright :lol:

Let me revise my previous statement. I agree with Greenpeace that BP needs to be dealt with,but, they're forgetting that the Gulf needs help first. Maybe they should refocus their attention on getting their tails in gear and shipping over to the Gulf to assist in clean up. I agree, the families of these stations are affected and Greenpeace has definitely missed the mark on this one...

they've achieved nothing. Greenpeace are a waste of time. i wonder how many of the volunteers have a job. its the cool thing at the moment especially in the US to blame BP for everything. at least BP are paying Billions to clean the mess unlike American companies who in the past just do a runner. :geek:

BP screwed up fair enough, Obama nailed BP over it fair enough, caused horrible problems down in the gulf of mexico fair enough. But don't lets get on the greenies band wagon of love and hate all powerful P.L.E.A.S.E.

There agenders are no cleaner than the oil companies nor politicians, but it's easier to blame another in the spot light to deflect away from there own downfalls/issues, for a while atleast.

Greenpeace go around in a big boat chasing other boats at sea, what they powered by? sunlight...Nah that brown sticky stuff that comes out the ground and sometimes washes up on the sea shore.

Obama's army/navy they all use oil to fight wars, but thats ok.

It's happened get over it, the clean up is taking place as i type - learn from it world and BP

But lets stop digging at one when there all as bad really ;)

Even better...Greenpeace is bragging about their 'triumph'....<_< (See link below)

'VICTORY'