Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ouija Boards

Saru

I did a Ouija board once and nothing bad happened to me, but I'm pretty sure a spirit became attached to me and created a lot of negative things to people around me, e.g. My friends eyes would always sting and itch when she was with me for long periods of time! So I do agree with you.

Edited by sneffney

I did a Ouija board once and nothing bad happened to me, but I'm pretty sure a spirit became attached to me and created a lot of negative things to people around me, e.g. My friends eyes would always sting and itch when she was with me for long periods of time! So I do agree with you.

I've gotta say I disagree, its just a printed board game and has no power to contact anyone or thing. You'll get the same results talking to 'empty' air without the board. As far as the itchy eyes, Visine Drops with allergy relief works wonders for me.

Edited by jamesjr191
  • Like 1

I played with one ages ago when I was in high school. We talked to a bunch of 'spirits' but nothing happened. It was better than playing Risk.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi SaRuMan

i have a board called The Path Finder. I have had many experiences on it, to me a oiuja board is a tool, if used in the correct way and with respect can be a knowledgeable accet, i feel spirit and hear them and i find this useful if i think i can help in someway or need to find an answer.

I have a question I have been a widow for 5 years, I will be 64 in July 6,2014 will I ever marry or find companionship, I have been so depress.widowhood is not good,I was marry 36 years, I do not look my age and am very active,I just wonder why I have bad luck,I have been praying,but nothing, I also have a daughter name Liana she will be 45years old, we had a public argurment and I feel so depress.she is so inmature, she has 2 daughters,will my daughter ever change her selfist ways and will she also find companionship for she won't be by herself so when I cross over I won't have to worry about her being alone..

I have a question I have been a widow for 5 years, I will be 64 in July 6,2014 will I ever marry or find companionship, I have been so depress.widowhood is not good,I was marry 36 years, I do not look my age and am very active,I just wonder why I have bad luck,I have been praying,but nothing, I also have a daughter name Liana she will be 45years old, we had a public argurment and I feel so depress.she is so inmature, she has 2 daughters,will my daughter ever change her selfist ways and will she also find companionship for she won't be by herself so when I cross over I won't have to worry about her being alone..

I am sorry about your loss but i don't know why you posted this here...

• Like 2

I am sorry about your loss but i don't know why you posted this here...

Seeking advice from someone that will use the Ouija to answer his questions is my first impression.

I used a angel board once. About 20 years ago I was watching Oprah. She showed how to make this angel board. So a made it up on a large sheet of paper with a picture of an angel in the center of it. You were supposed to use a wine glass upside down. I had a girlfriend come over '

to my house and we tried it out. It did answer our questions and the strength in that glass was unbelievable. For days afterward every time I would get into bed my upper kitchen cabinets would start slamming. I burnt it in my sink and all activity ceased. Yes they work and no I would not do it again.